The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cally
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Cally »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Hmmm :curse: :curse: :curse:

https://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/bB0WJcwr/#lineups;1

U23 guys lose 0-4 at home to blackburn..

Chai !!
Most of the first team U-23 must be training for the Spurs game. I think this game may have been played by the U-18 players, but I may be wrong.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:

Chai !!
Most of the first team U-23 must be training for the Spurs game. I think this game may have been played by the U-18 players, but I may be wrong.
You are wrong as most of the guys that play were under 21 .Emery is playing mostly full first team players for tomorrow game.He doesn't not another back to back defeat and worst by spurs at emirate .Hope we win even if its under 23 playing.Spurs will play full first team.
Not feeling this game for some reason but remain loyal and pray for a win.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
Cally wrote:

Chai !!
You are wrong as most of the guys that play were under 21 .Emery is playing mostly full first team players for tomorrow game.He doesn't not another back to back defeat and worst by spurs at emirate .Hope we win even if its under 23 playing.Spurs will play full first team.
:rotf: I take it you've seen tomorrow's team sheet or you're a prophet?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I thought Arsenal had revamped their training and medical staff but it seems the non contact injuries and the never ending ones like (Mavropanos) just seem to linger.

What’s going on with that club sef? Like I said they might need the BFG to line up at CD with the way bodies are dropping
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! Mumu FC have fired Maureenhoe!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! Mumu FC have fired Maureenhoe!
You sef na wa for you o ...go say this om the sack thread no pollute our thread with mumugerians
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Nkume wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! Mumu FC have fired Maureenhoe!
You sef na wa for you o ...go say this om the sack thread no pollute our thread with mumugerians

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

He has become King of Payout collections. His severance package clauses now have a better legacy than his coaching accomplishments!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Cally wrote:

Chai !!
:rotf: I take it you've seen tomorrow's team sheet or you're a prophet?
Dude your coach said it,unless he is telling lies.One thing I know he said he will play a stronger team as its a derby and don't want to open nyash back to back.He even said he has never lost back to back NLD...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I am not feeling this game today,something seems wrong about this game,our season might turn form here,,,
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Attention seeker.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/paris-s ... uture-hold

These Petrol Mullahs no dey play ohhh. This is how teams should be doing business with these players

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal was wounded by the loss at Southampton but today’s game, if they win, can be quite the tonic.

You can’t turn down an opportunity for a semi final berth against Burton possibly ... Emery needs to go for this ... next game is Burnley at home :idea:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/paris-s ... uture-hold

These Petrol Mullahs no dey play ohhh. This is how teams should be doing business with these players
This crazy clubs doing this because they can afford him,ban the bobo because he refused to sign a contrac..
Emery cal the bobo to stay put and go get him for free.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

:rotf:

Arshavin in trouble for riding horse and hugging two ladies "tightly"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... paign=1490
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote: COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!

Ozil not even on bench but Chaka as a CD?

Emery?????????

I would play Pleguezelo or any of the kids in CD before Xhacrap
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:

Emery?????????
Mesut Ozil days numbered.

When Ramsey who is set to depart on a free gets the nod over 350k per week Ozil....He's gone
Detective Bunk Moreland

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Emery?????????

When Ramsey who is set to depart on a free gets the nod over 350k per week Ozil....He's gone
More concerned about Chacrap. Droopy is yesterday’s man

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Emery?????????

More concerned about Chacrap. Droopy is yesterday’s man
Would have opted for Elneny myself, another example that Kroenke screwed Arsenal with his limited budget last summer. Was obvious Arsenal needed a winger and another quality CB. holiday fixtures fest on the horizon and Arsenal down to bear bones defensively.

BTW Emery saying Ozil MIA for tactical reasons...warning Ozil fanboys this is about to get ugly.

Could have been dressed up as another injury, Emery clearly wanted this out there.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Unai! Unai! Unai!

Xhaka again as a CD? Has he not seen videos of Nacho excelling in that position? To make matters worse, we miss Xhaka's contribution in MF.

For F-ing sake PLAY Auba and Laca together!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Get your feet there Nacho!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Given all the injuries, this team is about surviving until the next window in a few weeks. I really just hope we finish the game without new injuries.

Emery doesn't feel Kos. He was awful on Sunday. If Xhaka starts for you at CD, it means you stink. Hopefully Kos gets the message.
As for Ozil, ... When he signed for $350k, very few people here agreed with me that it was Arsenal's worst decision ever.
Emery agrees. I hope others have finally seen the light.
Ozil cannot be a leader of men. Period.

Good luck to the boys today. Let's trash those Spurs ... AGAIN. Their coach has already packed his bags for Manchester.