The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:Tony Kroos fails by ignoring the stmts about DFB president Reinhard Grindel - article pushed by Bild who're still on about Ozil says a lot. Kroos now gives us lectures on racism? now has the power to tell another player how to resign?
When will Germany seen as WC favs after Confed cup discuss the spectacular failure in Russia? Are the bigwigs @Bayern reluctant to have that discussion cos they control German footie?
France & Belgium are steps ahead going forward - skip Ozil & do what many Football powerhouses did post WC - fire your gaffer - looks like Sane who was left behind is still dumbfounded.
I am really getting fed up of White people telling Blacks about racists and racism. Suddenly, they now want to define racism and impose it on Black people. It is their latest denial and defence mechanism. It is an old nasty trick employed by ignorant, vile, foul, bigoted people. It is akin to racist scum using Romans 13 to justify white supremacy. All they are doing is trying to justify racists and racism. We can see through them.

Kroos is clearly ignorant and has no clue what he is talk about. It would have been better if he kept quiet and was thought fool, rather than speaking out and removing all doubt.

Er Waffi, he is a German answering a question .... end of ...: the rest is up to ur own interpretation.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:Tony Kroos fails by ignoring the stmts about DFB president Reinhard Grindel - article pushed by Bild who're still on about Ozil says a lot. Kroos now gives us lectures on racism? now has the power to tell another player how to resign?
When will Germany seen as WC favs after Confed cup discuss the spectacular failure in Russia? Are the bigwigs @Bayern reluctant to have that discussion cos they control German footie?
France & Belgium are steps ahead going forward - skip Ozil & do what many Football powerhouses did post WC - fire your gaffer - looks like Sane who was left behind is still dumbfounded.
I am really getting fed up of White people telling Blacks about racists and racism. Suddenly, they now want to define racism and impose it on Black people. It is their latest denial and defence mechanism. It is an old nasty trick employed by ignorant, vile, foul, bigoted people. It is akin to racist scum using Romans 13 to justify white supremacy. All they are doing is trying to justify racists and racism. We can see through them.

Kroos is clearly ignorant and has no clue what he is talk about. It would have been better if he kept quiet and was thought fool, rather than speaking out and removing all doubt.
I am hoping to get a clarification from Kroos cos Ozil never made that allegation. Bild are the last ones to trust on this(it'll be interesting to find out how they phrased the question to Kroos) - besides the continuous revisiting of the issue screams ulterior motives - i see a demographic been served & cheap digression by Bayern bosses. What club exec in this country gets away with the crass behavior these so called big wigs have displayed?
On your observation by Whites telling people how to react to racism - beyond wide-eyes reaction really. Your reaction to the condescension becomes the issue. I hope Ozil & his agent stay ignoring them.
Bild conveniently forget to tell us how much respect & luv Podolski & Boateng showed Ozil when he put he put his stmt out.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Cohen Bramall - this kid went on pre-season tour last yr but a loan spell with Birminghamg FC hardly getting any footie must have been a knock on his confidence. Hope we 're more proactive with loan spells going forward.
He's 22yrs old & not in Emery's plans. sad. I know Harry Rednapp was coach when he & Jenkinson went out on loan - he was played by Harry(think in one match) as a winger - Harry gets sacked soon cos da club are poor. Kid hardly gets mins after that - but
our U23? - being left out - injured or not good enough?

Looking thru the U23 lineup for their last match - He ain't in the 11 or subs

https://www.arsenal.com/fixture/academy ... -23#!teams
----------------------------------------------
@jeorgebird:Bola is good going forwards but not ready for the first-team defensively. Bramall an option but if he doesn't get a look in in these circumstances then he surely has no future at Arsenal.

I was really high on this kid - great back story too.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bielik heads to Charlton on loan.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:Bielik heads to Charlton on loan.
Kid is healthy again. I wish him the best and hope we don't lose him. Another one healthy again is Zelalem, he has been out since Jan 2017.

Sadly we lost Niles for 6 weeks, they say he fractured something.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:
Kid is healthy again. I wish him the best and hope we don't lose him. Another one healthy again is Zelalem, he has been out since Jan 2017.

Injuries is a major hindrance to any form of sports development - I think the desire to excel and get into first team etc also makes the youngens push themselves more. I wish they could be helped to strike a balance .

The AMN fracture is very very painful, hopefully he does not lose too much step when he gets back 6 weeks is very very long and he was already knocking on the CM roles ( especially with Gendouzi(sp) now leaping ahead of most of them )...
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Waffiman wrote:

Gosh, Niles is precious o! Let nothing happen to that baller o!

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Ospina about to join Napoli - loan to perm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... senal.html

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Er Waffi, he is a German answering a question .... end of ...: the rest is up to ur own interpretation.
Aniks, I understand ur angst over Ozil’s performances and weaknesses but your continued downplaying of an obvious issue is troubling.
The entire episode would have been different to you if Ozil was say Belerin. Look at the issue objectively and remove your dislike for him. There were issues at play in this case , that cannot be denied or wished away.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:I was about to ask the same.
slyk wrote:Anybody know if Platinum is OK? Have not seen him on these pages in a while.
I ask this just when the world cup was going on and no respond.
I hope Oga Plat is fine with family.I hope he was not ban here as this MOD them some time you just don't know with them.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

slyk wrote:Anybody know if Platinum is OK? Have not seen him on these pages in a while.

Me self
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

What is there to interpret about this;

"I think he knows very well that racism within the national team and the DFB does not exist."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Me self
Here, Here.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Me self
Here, Here.
Anyone has his contacts? Anik wey your partner in crime?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Me self
Here, Here.
Anyone has his contacts? Anik wey your partner in crime?

See trouble maker :taunt: he is on my ignore list so I wouldn’t know :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Aniks, I understand ur angst over Ozil’s performances and weaknesses but your continued downplaying of an obvious issue is troubling.
The entire episode would have been different to you if Ozil was say Belerin. Look at the issue objectively and remove your dislike for him. There were issues at play in this case , that cannot be denied or wished away.

Nwokem leave dis matter biko .... all Droopy needs to do is play on the field and make dem chop dem words right?

Ok make we dey watch :mrgreen:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Talk of Emery ordering a behind close doors game with Crystal Palace the day after the Man City game. He was unhappy with our pressing and playing our way out from the back.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

News from emirate that emery has told the players that he will not let them get away with poor performance.He said anything less than 3 points tomorrow some players will be ask to look for clubs outside EPL as he will play youth than over paid players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio has left Juventus, ending a 25-year association with the club.

Both parties agreed to the termination of the 32-year-old's contract, which was due to expire in 2020.

"It will be a pleasure to keep following him, whichever shirt he will wear in the future,we know he is a big fan of Arsenal and dream of playing there" said Juventus in a tribute to the player on their website.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:News from emirate that emery has told the players that he will not let them get away with poor performance.He said anything less than 3 points tomorrow some players will be ask to look for clubs outside EPL as he will play youth than over paid players.
I'll revisit the situation 19 matches in - then we can tell if there've been untouchables or if he's mainly about merits.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:News from emirate that emery has told the players that he will not let them get away with poor performance.He said anything less than 3 points tomorrow some players will be ask to look for clubs outside EPL as he will play youth than over paid players.
I'll revisit the situation 19 matches in - then we can tell if there've been untouchables or if he's mainly about merits.
I just hope he is someone who play players base on merit not big names like he was doing in PSG
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I wish Emery the best but he can’t afford for this team to lay another egg at the Bridge tomorrow. I hope he shows the courage and steel to drop the right players and give the team the best chance to win

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:I wish Emery the best but he can’t afford for this team to lay another egg at the Bridge tomorrow. I hope he shows the courage and steel to drop the right players and give the team the best chance to win
KPOM :clap: :clap: Hope he has agent here to take the message to him.