The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kajifu, chill.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Damn ..the thread is turning to a gutter fight thread... oh well.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

WTF is going on here??? Ya'll need to take a chill pill and go blow off steam on your wives or girlfriends or madams
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:By the way i just read we bidded for Fabinho and lost out to Liverpool. I guess it's Wenger's fault too. Like they say you never know what you have until you lose it.

We bid for a lot of people with him and missed out so ya point makes no sense.

Liverpool are in the champions league and look the part ..,, Wenger has run the club down to Thursday league levels and fighting off Burnley for sixth .... who would you rather join?
Don't mind the dude. Two seasons (and counting) outta champions league and you think Arsenal's the belle of the ball. Pfft!!!

To attract top talents we might have to pay over the odds, like United did. Sorry they ain't interested in FA cup winners. That's the rot Wenger left the team in. Thank Goodness he's gone. Time to rebuild back up.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tmex12 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:Waffi, World Cup dey come and you dey here dey blow gasket?

Forget Arsenal for a full month. Forget the rumors, the gists, the wishes, etc. Focus on Nigeria and the joy of the Mundial bruv. Forget this thread for a month, enjoy football. When arsenal begin make you throw out all this kind of talk, is it worth it?

Reason am.
Not blowing my gasket. Far from it. Just dealing with an issue I should have ages ago.

I don't need to talk Arsenal, they will do my talking. My man Emery is there, so I am chilled. Like I said, I do not expect much, so you will not see me moan. Those who were deluded to think we will spend £200m when Wenger goes have the problem, not me. At Arsenal, it is business as usual and I love it. 8-) :D

BTW! I am full on SE. I am already joined in with analytics on all our players and I am ready. I am not going to work on any match day and have used up most of my holiday allocation for the WC.

If I can find where to put my TV, I will be buying a brand new 60in Amoled to replaced the one I bought just before the last WC. Na my wife dey wahala me say I wan waste money. No need for a new TV. But I nor go listen to am. I go buy if I can sell the one I get.
Classic AGIP (Any Government In Power) move! Emery is now your man! Just a few weeks ago is was Wenger now. Wenger tomorrow. Wenger forever! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Every few weeks, expect a 10 paragraph treatise on how Emery has transformed Arsenal!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Talking about trolling. Let me troll the haters. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Here is what I said about Unai Emery in 2016. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

==========
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Watching on bbc news 24 sro no link

Wonder if heading to EPL
PSG.
Thanks chief. Would been god if he headed to epl to mix things up. I hope he can can take psg to that elusive higher level
I am not too happy about it because he is my 1st choice to replace Wenger when the day comes.
========

See link below.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=272360

There are no guarantees, but Unai Emery is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Oh! On Wenger. The King is dead, long live the KING. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Kajifu, chill.
Sorry Chief,he start attacking me and I will not chill.
So don't act like I start this in whole thing.He is messing with the wrong man, if he keep running his smelling mouth , I will expose him more...
Go back to page 8 and see where he start insulting me.I let it slide for hours for some of you to call him to order before I respond.
No way I will stop unless he back off insulting me.I am not one of those forum members he insult and they allow him get away with.
Last edited by kajifu on Wed May 30, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote::rotf: :rotf: WAFFIMAN I hate to knock someone that is down already crying.But Gay bigs like Waffi you need more knocks to learn a thing or two.You this London pig,an educated scammer like you.Dude your sorry and misery life style is coming to an end.The new boss is not Wenger that live separate from his wife.So your small season ticket for home games better work hard to pay for them as Wenger is no more.Take your head off Wenger nyash for a change .
You think I choose to ignore you is because I cant do that?You are a big liar that has been expose,gay that sleep with a lot of staff at emirate for season ticket.A man who was piss Wenger got married and was happy Wenger wife live in Monaco while Wenger is in London.Waffi the London pig,you cant be an internet thug, in reality you are just a noise maker,i am not one of your customers you scam using tax and finance trick.Dont let me expose you,enjoy you loot,do you remember the case you won before you buy your first flat in London?Trust me if I stand infront of you,i bet you will never alter a single word.Enjoy your misery life you choose mr know it all,a certify 4one9.The London Gay pig if I hold you, will slap you around like a kid and end your misery life but I enjoy seeing fools like you suffer more.We told you Wenger will be push out.This is someone who jealous Arsenal fan tv and team up with other gay friends to attack Arsenal fan TV.An old fool that sleep with men.I know scamming is a thing you do for a living but why attack people who don't agree with your massa Wenger staying?
Tufiakwa
I went out for a drink the village id1ot displays his trademark. The pathetic house nigg*

Who can read what you have just written. It is clear, unlike Eze you have not gone to school. Go to school, learn to read and write, I know it is difficult for you, but it is your fault you are cursed and have no intelligence.

Whoever swore at you was blessed, he did us all a favour. At a stroke we saw him make you an example of what any living being should never be. Stay cursed, you pathetic house nigg*
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote::rotf: :rotf: WAFFIMAN I hate to knock someone that is down already crying.But Gay bigs like Waffi you need more knocks to learn a thing or two.You this London pig,an educated scammer like you.Dude your sorry and misery life style is coming to an end.The new boss is not Wenger that live separate from his wife.So your small season ticket for home games better work hard to pay for them as Wenger is no more.Take your head off Wenger nyash for a change .
You think I choose to ignore you is because I cant do that?You are a big liar that has been expose,gay that sleep with a lot of staff at emirate for season ticket.A man who was piss Wenger got married and was happy Wenger wife live in Monaco while Wenger is in London.Waffi the London pig,you cant be an internet thug, in reality you are just a noise maker,i am not one of your customers you scam using tax and finance trick.Dont let me expose you,enjoy you loot,do you remember the case you won before you buy your first flat in London?Trust me if I stand infront of you,i bet you will never alter a single word.Enjoy your misery life you choose mr know it all,a certify 4one9.The London Gay pig if I hold you, will slap you around like a kid and end your misery life but I enjoy seeing fools like you suffer more.We told you Wenger will be push out.This is someone who jealous Arsenal fan tv and team up with other gay friends to attack Arsenal fan TV.An old fool that sleep with men.I know scamming is a thing you do for a living but why attack people who don't agree with your massa Wenger staying?
Tufiakwa

Kajifu biko e don do ... Let’s not let forum stuff go this far son.

Top Man :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:By the way i just read we bidded for Fabinho and lost out to Liverpool. I guess it's Wenger's fault too. Like they say you never know what you have until you lose it.

Liverpool are in the champions league and look the part ..,, Wenger has run the club down to Thursday league levels and fighting off Burnley for sixth .... who would you rather join?
While in EL, we signed Lacazette, Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan. All much bigger players than Fabinho.

Wenger and David Dein say hi. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
Tufiakwa
I went out for a drink the village id1ot displays his trademark. The pathetic house nigg*

Who can read what you have just written. It is clear, unlike Eze you have not gone to school. Go to school, learn to read and write, I know it is difficult for you, but it is your fault you are cursed and have no intelligence.

Whoever swore at you was blessed, he did us all a favour. At a stroke we saw him make you an example of what any living being should never be. Stay cursed, you pathetic house nigg*
Typical gay man respond,look at this 4one9 ,a scammer like you went out for 4one9 and you call that a drink :rotf: negro wake up your massa is gone take your smelling mouth out of his nyash for a change.Waffi the London pig,i know misery people looking for someone to share their sorrow.Please your massa is still in London with most of the staff,so go stick it where the sun don't shine.I used to feel sorry for you,but I enjoy every bit of the beat down I gave you,internet tiger like you who can not open his mouth in real life.
Your gay activities have make you a typical waste of sperm on earth.Glad every generation need a joker like you.Tufiakwa
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Fabinho reminds me of Denilson ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
Tufiakwa

Kajifu biko e don do ... Let’s not let forum stuff go this far son.

Top Man :thumb:
Uncle with all respect,he has been attacking me without me saying anything to him.I will not let him get away with it, that is just simple.
But if he continue then expect more from me.I let most stuff go because its internet,he cant stand infront of me and open his smelling mouth.I will send him join his ancestors if he try it with me physically.Waffiman is a small man, I can pick him up and slap him around.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tufiakwa

Typical gay man respond,look at this 4one9 ,a scammer like you went out for 4one9 and you call that a drink :rotf: negro wake up your massa is gone take your smelling mouth out of his nyash for a change.Waffi the London pig,i know misery people looking for someone to share their sorrow.Please your massa is still in London with most of the staff,so go stick it where the sun don't shine.I used to feel sorry for you,but I enjoy every bit of the beat down I gave you,internet tiger like you who can not open his mouth in real life.
Your gay activities have make you a typical waste of sperm on earth.Glad every generation need a joker like you.Tufiakwa
This is hilarious. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This na real village id1iot. Maga! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How old are you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: You write like a 4 year old. You have the mentality of a backward 6 year old. I know it is hard and you don't have the capacity because someone swore at you, but try to read your post, a normal 6 year old is more advanced than you.

I am tempted to feel sorry for you at times, because a backward 6 year old, with the right people around him will get the chance to grow up and become something meaningful in life. But you are an adult and you have become something meaningless in life, a lost cause. It is terrible to see someone end up like you. But to be fair you truly deserve it. Your writing makes manifest of what I am responding to you.

Omashe oh! But for me it is schadenfreude. If I had to pick a person in the whole world to be like you. It will be you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi seriously stop this :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

While in EL, we signed Lacazette, Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan. All much bigger players than Fabinho.

Wenger and David Dein say hi. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Lacazette came to Arsenal because of Athletico’s transfer ban abegi :roll:

Armenian Kpele? Ahhhh never mind :rotf:

Abou? Baller nothing spoil :thumb:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Fabinho reminds me of Denilson ..
In what ways?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi seriously stop this :roll:
Wetin now. I dey enjoy myself. Make I take am wipe floor like he dey do for him massa a bit more, then I go stop.

Make una nor vex. But I be Warri man and I nor like yawa. I be ezigbo mmadụ. :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tufiakwa

How old are you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: You write like a 4 year old. You have the mentality of a backward 6 year old. I know it is hard and you don't have the capacity because someone swore at you, but try to read your post, a normal 6 year old is more advanced than you.

I am tempted to feel sorry for you at times, because a backward 6 year old, with the right people around him will get the chance to grow up and become something meaningful in life. But you are an adult and you have become something meaningless in life, a lost cause. It is terrible to see someone end up like you. But to be fair you truly deserve it. Your writing makes manifest of what I am responding to you.

Omashe oh! But for me it is schadenfreude. If I had to pick a person in the whole world to be like you. It will be you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffi the London pig :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: do you really think before starting something you cant finish?An old short man that think doing 4one9 is a way of life.You sleep with men and have the audacity to carry your misery life and bring it to me....
Look at this fool an old idiots if you keep open your smelling mouth I will mess you up physically.You are too small for me to pick you up, hiding behind your keyboard will not work with me.
Since Wenger is gone you have been misery and I enjoy it.Hope Wenger and his staff will release you to breath some fresh air.But if I have to choose who to suffer more is you as a big liar that you are.I enjoy you staying up to respond to me as I add pain to your sorry life.Stop crying big scammer the London pig :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tufiakwa

Waffi the London pig :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: do you really think before starting something you cant finish?An old short man that think doing 4one9 is a way of life.You sleep with men and have the audacity to carry your misery life and bring it to me....
Look at this fool an old idiots if you keep open your smelling mouth I will mess you up physically.You are too small for me to pick you up, hiding behind your keyboard will not work with me.
Since Wenger is gone you have been misery and I enjoy it.Hope Wenger and his staff will release you to breath some fresh air.But if I have to choose who to suffer more is you as a big liar that you are.I enjoy you staying up to respond to me as I add pain to your sorry life.Stop crying big scammer the London pig :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He is repeating his previous posts and a backward 6 year sounds better because you sound worse with every post. It is obvious you cannot read or comprehend, but let me advice you. Ask people wey go school to read posts here, including yours. Then let them speak the truth to you. I know what they will say to you. They will beg you not to post until you become like Eze and go to school.

I read your posts, initially my humanity takes over and I even feel sorry for you, then I remember you are a horrible village id1ot, then I say to myself, God dey. 8-) :D

Talking about trolling. Let me troll the haters. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Here is what I said about Unai Emery in 2016. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

==========
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Watching on bbc news 24 sro no link

Wonder if heading to EPL
PSG.
Thanks chief. Would been god if he headed to epl to mix things up. I hope he can can take psg to that elusive higher level
I am not too happy about it because he is my 1st choice to replace Wenger when the day comes.
========

See link below.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=272360

There are no guarantees, but Unai Emery is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Oh! On Wenger. The King is dead, long live the KING. 8-) 8-)
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Nanijoe, Yujam ..site admins.... Please Make some changes to allow blocking mods and site admins. We used to have a MOPOL handle that can be assumed when one needs to enforce rules... The current setup forces us to read absolute filth from keyboard warriors. We are tired o.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

100%Naija wrote:Nanijoe, Yujam ..site admins.... Please Make some changes to allow blocking mods and site admins. We used to have a MOPOL handle that can be assumed when one needs to enforce rules... The current setup forces us to read absolute filth from keyboard warriors. We are tired o.
Talking about keyboard warriors. Over the years, I have known you to let rip here. You and I have also had the odd cross word. It is no surprise to see you take side in something that's none of your business under the sly pretence of Mods and Admin. Nice try though.

As your posts suggests, you want me blocked but the others should be free to insult me and I should not respond, despite my long silence before responding to provocation. Congratulations for your fantastic piece of advice.

Your posts says a lot about you and your motives. As we dey tok for Warri, na when breeze blow, we dey see fowl yansh.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Waffiman wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Nanijoe, Yujam ..site admins.... Please Make some changes to allow blocking mods and site admins. We used to have a MOPOL handle that can be assumed when one needs to enforce rules... The current setup forces us to read absolute filth from keyboard warriors. We are tired o.
Talking about keyboard warriors. Over the years, I have known you to let rip here. You and I have also had the odd cross word. It is no surprise to see you take side in something that's none of your business under the sly pretence of Mods and Admin. Nice try though.

As your posts suggests, you want me blocked but the others should be free to insult me and I should not respond, despite my long silence before responding to provocation. Congratulations for your fantastic piece of advice.

Your posts says a lot about you and your motives. As we dey tok for Warri, na when breeze blow, we dey see fowl yansh.
I have better things to do than waste my time arguing with you Waffi. Once upon a time, it was all about the team and gathering information from sources. We were thankful one of us had insider gist. Then we started "yabbing" you when your sources or predictions were wrong, all in good fate..then it became nasty and personal as you snapped at anyone that disagreed with wenger ... Look, you have every right to support your guy...I don't care about all that stuff anymore. And yes, I used to get caught up in the noisemaking.. but no worries..it's all you now.

By the way, I don't have to hide or make sly comments... Everyone knows I was referring to you. Even Ray Charles can see that. I want to be able to read comments about Arsenal without another one of your "I know more than you" rants or "season ticket holders" mumbojumbo ..come on, it's exhausting and quite frankly trite. Notice I did not ask "them" to block you but rather provide an option for me to block you; to enhance my Arsenal game thread browsing experience. I just came in here to unwind after running around all day, trying to to catch up on the latest gist on 9ja and Arsenal news before heading to the gym and gbam; katakata.

Lastly, beating up on Kajifu in spite people asking you to calm down is not a good look. What you're doing is not "yabbing." I'm not sure what's going on in your personal life, but I wish you well. Go easy and remember at the end of the day, we are all here to have fun.

Cheers
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:

Insult you? Hmm about that, just for the record I didn't insult you; I called you a liar which technically is what a person who deliberately tells untruths is. I also jokingly call you Waffib cos you tell fibs...which again is factually correct just like I started calling Ayo wAyo cos of his shenanigans. You on the other hand call me Yemsh!t which honestly I couldn't care less about however sh1t and fib which is worse? I leave others to judge.

kajifu on the other hand didn't say anything to/about you but simply laughed at my post. You said he should ignore your posts, now you want him to ignore mine as well? :)

Ok, glad we cleared that up. Carry on.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯