The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ozil has produced in big games and carried Arsenal in big games. I cannot forget because I was at the stadium to witness some of his memorable performances. I also remember away games too.
Again today is not the day to point out ya lies and fables :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
ManU 3-0, Liverpoool 4-1, 3-3 Chelsea 3-0, Bayern 2-1 etc etc. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Do you want The Optics for all the games against those teams since 2013 when Madrid pulled off the worst transfer heist in football history ?

Lol there are plenty spankings from Barca, Liverpool, Chelshyt and United there but keep lying to yourself :rotf:

Keep lying to yaself and celebrate a half of football at home against Leicester :rotf:

You poor souls don suffer tire ..:. Enjoy ya forty five mins.

Funny how a smart coach like Emery wasn’t impressed :taunt:
Issue! Ozil does not show up for big games.

Incorrect, I say, producing evidence.

Now you try to move the goalposts. Abeg, comot for road with your wayo. I don prove my point.

Again you cannot LIE your way out of the obvious :taunt: :taunt: Biko don’t let me ruin the open bus parade over a victory over LEICESTER :tic:

You produced four games including a draw out of how many games and how many disasters? What kinda special drugs are you taking and what type of delusionary world do you live in bro :laugh:

Again biko I don’t want to destroy the open bus parade ... CARRY ON :taunt:
Baba you be my guy but it is obvious there is no shame in your game...Haba :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Whosai! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Okay Waffi so you still dey talk despite my warnings, Ok you don force my hand :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

2018-19 Season:

1. vs CITY : (0-2) Loss
2. @ CHELSEA : (3-2) Loss

0-2 in big games

2017-18 Season:

1. Vs TOTO (2-0) W
2. @ TOTO (0-1) L
3. Vs UTD (1-3) L
4. @ UTD (1-2) L
5. Vs LIV. (3-3) T
6. @. LIV. (0-4) L
7. Vs CITY. (0-3) L
8. @CITY. (1-3) L
9. Vs CHELSEA (2-2)D
10. @ CHELSEA (0-0) D

1 win

6 Losses

3 draws

Oya Waffi when I tell you that you tell fables or live in a fantasy world .... ahhh never mind :taunt: :taunt:

Oh I forgot the Man ‘O War Roy of the Rovers performance he dedicated to Arsene Wenger in that Europa semi final vs Athletico :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Boy he sure showed up that day :rotf:

Ahhhh nah, maybe he saved it for Germany during the World Cup, so much so that fans had to be held back from bum rushing him at the stadiums in disgust :rotf: :rotf:

Oya show ya show called evidence, I dare you because it well only get worse for you :taunt: m

Oya continue with ya open top bus parade through Islington for a win at home VS LEICESTER :lol: :lol: Make I no spoil “parri” like Sisi Yemisi :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi you wan go through 2016-17 season? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi you wan go through 2016-17 season? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
E don do,lets hope the boys come correct tomorrow and weekend and next week against Liverpool.
Ozil need to show consistent every week and also in big games.Hopefully from the performance on Monday we can see more, not this one good game every 6 game.
Arsenal for life.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Okay Waffi so you still dey talk despite my warnings, Ok you don force my hand :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

2018-19 Season:

0-2 in big games

2017-18 Season:

1. Vs TOTO (2-0) W
2. @ TOTO (0-1) L
3. Vs UTD (1-3) L
4. @ UTD (1-2) L
5. Vs LIV. (3-3) T
6. @. LIV. (0-4) L
7. Vs CITY. (0-3) L
8. @CITY. (1-3) L
9. Vs CHELSEA (2-2)D
10. @ CHELSEA (0-0) D

1 win

6 Losses

3 draws

Oya Waffi when I tell you that you tell fables or live in a fantasy world .... ahhh never mind :taunt: :taunt:

Oh I forgot the Man ‘O War Roy of the Rovers performance he dedicated to Arsene Wenger in that Europa semi final vs Athletico :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Boy he sure showed up that day :rotf:

Ahhhh nah, maybe he saved it for Germany during the World Cup, so much so that fans had to be held back from bum rushing him at the stadiums in disgust :rotf: :rotf:

Oya show ya show called evidence, I dare you because it well only get worse for you :taunt: m

Oya continue with ya open top bus parade through Islington for a win at home VS LEICESTER :lol: :lol: Make I no spoil “parri” like Sisi Yemisi :taunt:

Once again, this is not about Arsenal record against the top teams, this is about the false claim that Ozil never performs against the big teams.

I know you are desperate to play to the false narrative but I am here to make sure I correct this BS.

No need posting Arsenal's record against the top teams, we all know it is poor, moreover, this is not issue being discussed. So do not try to deflect and move the goal post. It is pointless because as usual, I will make sure we stick to the issue at hand.

Try another wayo. I dey here. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Waffi you wan go through 2016-17 season? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
E don do,lets hope the boys come correct tomorrow and weekend and next week against Liverpool.
Ozil need to show consistent every week and also in big games.Hopefully from the performance on Monday we can see more, not this one good game every 6 game.
Arsenal for life.
Why are you getting involved in this? What is your business in this or my matter? I don't know what your problem is, but take it somewhere else.

This is the 2nd time your interference in my discussions is
not welcomed and noted. You know I cannot stand you getting involved in my discourse for obvious reasons. Why don't you just mind your business and stay in your lane? If you want peace in this forum. Just respect yourself if you want respect reciprocated.

A word is enough for the wise.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Okay Waffi so you still dey talk despite my warnings, Ok you don force my hand :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

2018-19 Season:

0-2 in big games

2017-18 Season:

1. Vs TOTO (2-0) W
2. @ TOTO (0-1) L
3. Vs UTD (1-3) L
4. @ UTD (1-2) L
5. Vs LIV. (3-3) T
6. @. LIV. (0-4) L
7. Vs CITY. (0-3) L
8. @CITY. (1-3) L
9. Vs CHELSEA (2-2)D
10. @ CHELSEA (0-0) D

1 win

6 Losses

3 draws

Once again, this is not about Arsenal record against the top teams, this is about the false claim that Ozil never performs against the big teams.

I know you are desperate to play to the false narrative but I am here to make sure I correct this BS.

No need posting Arsenal's record against the top teams, we all know it is poor, moreover, this is not issue being discussed. So do not try to deflect and move the goal post. It is pointless because as usual, I will make sure we stick to the issue at hand.

Eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You really don’t know when to quit :taunt: :taunt:

You posted fables about false performances and results and I replied and now you don’t know how to handle it after calling others LIARS :laugh: Oya nyash don open nah .., Shebi I give you chance to pick race and stubborn head no gree you :mrgreen:

Sure you wanna go down dis road :taunt: :taunt: Biko stay celebrating on Islington way as the open bus parade for the victory over Leicester continues ... Hell I’ve got a lot more bullets and Grenades to lob into una parade yet I dey chill ....

:taunt: :taunt:

Yeye Urhobo Wa yo man :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Arsenal for life.
Why are you getting involved in this? What is your business in this or my matter? I don't know what your problem is, but take it somewhere else.

not welcomed and noted. You know I cannot stand you getting involved in my discourse for obvious reasons. Why don't you just mind your business and stay in your lane? If you want peace in this forum. Just respect yourself if you want respect reciprocated.

Waffi biko Haba is it that serious bikonu. Bros Chill Nah

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

2018-19 Season:

0-2 in big games

2017-18 Season:

1. Vs TOTO (2-0) W
2. @ TOTO (0-1) L
3. Vs UTD (1-3) L
4. @ UTD (1-2) L
5. Vs LIV. (3-3) T
6. @. LIV. (0-4) L
7. Vs CITY. (0-3) L
8. @CITY. (1-3) L
9. Vs CHELSEA (2-2)D
10. @ CHELSEA (0-0) D

1 win

6 Losses

3 draws

You posted fables about false performances and results and I replied and now you don’t know how to handle it after calling others LIARS :laugh: Oya nyash don open nah .., Shebi I give you chance to pick race and stubborn head no gree you :mrgreen:

Sure you wanna go down dis road :taunt: :taunt: Biko stay celebrating on Islington way as the open bus parade for the victory over Leicester continues ... Hell I’ve got a lot more bullets and Grenades to lob into una parade yet I dey chill ....

Let me trepeat. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

From the top of my head, against these teams and these games; ManU 3-0, Liverpoool 4-1, 3-3 Chelsea 3-0, Bayern 2-1. Ozil performed and was pivotal to the results like he was on Monday against Leicester.

So it is a false narrative to say he does not perform against big teams.

Oya, change tori. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

2018-19 Season:

0-2 in big games

2017-18 Season:

1. Vs TOTO (2-0) W
2. @ TOTO (0-1) L
3. Vs UTD (1-3) L
4. @ UTD (1-2) L
5. Vs LIV. (3-3) T
6. @. LIV. (0-4) L
7. Vs CITY. (0-3) L
8. @CITY. (1-3) L
9. Vs CHELSEA (2-2)D
10. @ CHELSEA (0-0) D

1 win

6 Losses

3 draws

Let me trepeat. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

From the top of my head, against these teams and these games; ManU 3-0, Liverpoool 4-1, 3-3 Chelsea 3-0, Bayern 2-1. Ozil performed and was pivotal to the results like he was on Monday against Leicester.

So it is a false narrative to say he does not perform against big teams.

Oya, change tori. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wait wait wait you pay a guy 400k per week to perform in four big games and lose twenty other ones????

Waffi you be useless Lawyer :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Arsenal for life.

Did i respond to you?Why do you like problems that you cant handle?Do you want me go back to threads you respond towards my post that the thread had nothing to do with you and i ignore you?I know you have issues but biko dont even try it with me, like i will give you more than you ask for it.I think you should take your advise and respect your self and act your age.
Beside this is a public forum and yet you keep acting like a child telling me not to involved in a public discussion when in no way i did not even respond to you.Do you like fighting on the internet?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Arsenal for life.

Abeg tell me what exactly i did to him to get that respond...Did i even respond to his post?Was i not even begging you to let it go?Uncle abeg show me where i hurt Waffiman.Thanks
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Arsenal for life.

Abeg tell me what exactly i did to him to get that respond...Did i even respond to his post?Was i not even begging you to let it go?Uncle abeg show me where i hurt Waffiman.Thanks

Kajifu biko be the bigger man and leave am ... smh

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Arsenal for life.

Kajifu biko be the bigger man and leave am ... smh
Uncle I just find it funny how he keep coming after me,i have let it go,i just wanted to make sure I did not mistake insult him and he act that way.Trust me I have let it go but will not let him attack me for no reason.
Thanks
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Arsenal for life.

Nope. I am having friendly banter with you, we are enjoying
our banter as usual, he weasels in unintelligently, making the ridiculous claim that he was not referring to me. What! Read what he wrote, and say to me it is not my matter? I should calm down. I am very calm. This forum is big enough for all, he should not get involved in my matter.

Look! Quite apart from the fact that I cannot stand the plunker, the fact is, he has nothing to offer in any discourse but incoherent, unintelligent gibberish means I have a problem with him. He lost his anywhere else, I have no issue whatsoever.

Just read what he posted? Begging you to let go of what? We are having a nice friendly banter and he butts in with that nonsensical claim. See what I mean about the guy? He has serious issues of intellect. How can anyone come up with that BS, in the light of our on going discourse. What kind of mentality can post such nonsense? Look, I cannot be dealing with people who have such Neanderthal mentality. I just can't. Read the rest of his BS. Look! I don't want get started. :D :D

Why should I put up with such a person bringing down or soiling my business? I don't want him in my affairs, he should not get involved in my matter. Why is this so hard for him to understand?

Water must find its level. He will find his level. I will make sure he finds his level away from my matter.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi okay I hear you, but no be una tell me to put certain people on My ignore list so that I don’t get provoked into saying the wrong thing ? Haba I don put like seven or eight of them for list and it’s been fine, right?

Maybe both of you should just ignore each other’s comments and it will be cool.

I put that goat Platinum on my ignore list, as well as the Pig and a few other Idiotas and it’s been the best decision ever :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This the same waffi that respond to a post about me on the Fulham game thread that has nothing to do with him,when i ask someone else a question.Wow smh.I ignore you on that same thread,i act like i did not see that becauee it's not worth a respond.
This is a public forum and you can't stop me ,i Ignore you because it's not worth it but if you think you can do gra gra like internet tiger continue . I know what is wrong with you but it's not my fault you can put me on your ignore list like you claim you have done to some people here.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:This the same waffi that respond to a post about me on the Fulham game thread that has nothing to do with him,when i ask someone else a question.Wow smh.I ignore you on that same thread,i act like i did not see that becauee it's not worth a respond.
This is a public forum and you can't stop me ,i Ignore you because it's not worth it but if you think you can do gra gra like internet tiger continue . I know what is wrong with you but it's not my fault you can put me on your ignore list like you claim you have done to some people here.

Kajifu please put Waffi on your ignore list :D

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:This the same waffi that respond to a post about me on the Fulham game thread that has nothing to do with him,when i ask someone else a question.Wow smh.I ignore you on that same thread,i act like i did not see that becauee it's not worth a respond.
Don't tell lies. It is not necessary. I have just gone through the Fulham thread, and if you want I produce the evidence.

Once again, the pattern is the same as what has led to this argument, it was you who initially got involved in a conversation I was having with another former by using laughing emojis. I don't know why you did but maybe you thought you can mock me. I do not share that type of familiarity or understanding with you so there is no reason to but in the way you did. Why will you step into our discussion in the disrespectful way you did? Especially when it was none of your business. Your response exposed your true inner self but I responded by warning you off and questioning if you understood what you were laughing at. I also responded in kind in another thread. Then I moved on.

It is indeed a public forum, but there is decorum and how to conduct one's self. Apart from the fact that you are of low intellect, with kindergarten level education at best, you are also a street urchin who does not have a clue about basic human civility. You can butt in my discourse, if you choose, but my response will only serve to embarrass and make a fool of you. The choice is yours.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

We're playing Xhaka @LB vs Nani?? Welbeck will have to do a lot of doubling up:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/s ... index.html

Leno (GK)4,Elneny 5,Papastathopoulos 7,Mkhitaryan 8,Ramsey (C) 12,Lichtsteiner 14,Aubameyang 16,Holding 23,Welbeck 29,Guendouzi 34,Xhaka
Last edited by tolahs on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Please who is showing our Europa game? Where can we watch online?
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:We're playing Xhaka @LB vs Nani?? Welbeck will have to do a lot of doubling up:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/s ... index.html

Leno (GK)4,Elneny 5,Papastathopoulos 7,Mkhitaryan 8,Ramsey (C) 12,Lichtsteiner 14,Aubameyang 16,Holding 23,Welbeck 29,Guendouzi 34,Xhaka

Oh dear Emery :scared: :scared: Ok ooh Unai Knows :taunt:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
Don't tell lies. It is not necessary. I have just gone through the Fulham thread, and if you want I produce the evidence.

Once again, the pattern is the same as what has led to this argument, it was you who initially got involved in a conversation I was having with another former by using laughing emojis. I don't know why you did but maybe you thought you can mock me. I do not share that type of familiarity or understanding with you so there is no reason to but in the way you did. Why will you step into our discussion in the disrespectful way you did? Especially when it was none of your business. Your response exposed your true inner self but I responded by warning you off and questioning if you understood what you were laughing at. I also responded in kind in another thread. Then I moved on.

It is indeed a public forum, but there is decorum and how to conduct one's self. Apart from the fact that you are of low intellect, with kindergarten level education at best, you are also a street urchin who does not have a clue about basic human civility. You can butt in my discourse, if you choose, but my response will only serve to embarrass and make a fool of you. The choice is yours.
I do not tell lies, you have been the guy displaying your kindergarten level with insults,did I insult you when I ask Aniks to let it go and hope Ozil and the team continue the fine form?
So what exactly was wrong with my post that you start insulting me?
I did not even call you or back Anik.Everyone here can see you first jump in with insults on me and it reveal alot about you.If someone say something in this forum that is funny need me laugh or respond I will do so even if it's about you, becauee it's a public forum and not against forum.Have you forgot the insults after I was saying the club is paying Iwobi peanut and you insult me and I let it slide?Again it's no big deal for me, just take it normal also as internet insults when i throw it your way,nothing personal on a faceless forum for me.