Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:15 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457 ... 484  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82821
Location: Earth
Waffiman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
waffiman, I know i have seen you twice on TV...now what exactly is your height? I know what i saw, so if you are going to say something else, I will expose you


Like two peas in a pod. You join your pathetic brother in being just as pathetic.

Not to worry. You both belong to each other.

so what's your height? Also how come you never post any content about the SE..There is a thread about our provisional list for Egypt, and not a single kpem from you...hmmmmmm

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
As usual you failed just like your life do far. Only a feral, dingbat like you will try to compare rumours about transfers to telling lies about your life. About what you are. Let's face facts. You look at yourself, and you do not like what you see, so you have to lie about yourself. You lied about going to law school but you do not know your way to school. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the name of that law school you famously lied about here. :taunt: Do you even have any O-Levels? You pathetic lying scum. :taunt:

You are so small and inadequate, you feel you have to lie to big up yourself to be what you are not. You felt a need to lie about your life, your existence that you are in some sort of posh law school, when you cannot even string two sentences together properly. Omashe O! You will also die the same way because you are cursed to your doom.

That is sad. I can understand you want to joke like it is nothing, but you know deep down it is not, it is denial. The very denial that made you claim to be what you are not. Your insecurities are exposed every day here as you go from thread to thread trying hard to be relevant. It is the mark of a sad, pathetic failure. What is worse is, you have been here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person. In fact, you are getting worse, and there is no saving you. I love it. :D

I love it because it is obvious where you will end and it is not going to be pretty. 8-)

I very much agree with what Obong wrote about you. It is a sad indictment of you and your person. It is who you are and it is very sad.

Obong wrote:
This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.


You know already, this is one person who will not be reaching out to you cos I am rooting for your doom. Lawyer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman, I understand why you are angry and I recognize the root of your anger.

"Napoleon complex" is a theorised complex occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature.

Now, look at that definition of "Napoleon Complex" and confirm to me, Sir, that this is not a direct behavioral analysis of your person. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: "overly aggressive" and "domineering social behavior," as a "compensation for your petit stature." :rotf: :rotf:

Now that we have established the root cause of your anger and aggressive social behavior on Cybereagles, let us concentrate now on why you have spent the last 20 years on CE telling lies. What is the root cause of your pathological lying? I am presently doing google and Wikipedia research on the correlation between stunted growth and lies. Can the excessive need to tell lies stunt the growth of a baby? or is the stunted growth of a baby the root cause of the baby's penchant to tell lies in order to overblow their self-worth. Having completed 3/4 of the research, I am close to the conclusion that it is actually the latter. When a baby's growth is stunted by natural causes, or in your case, ingrained wickedness, the baby grows up into a short man who is more likely to tell lies and overblow any situation in order to socially increase his self-worth.

Take your case on cybereagles for example. Arsenal fans treat you like a god. The likes of Robby have made the trip across the Atlantic to go pay homage to you in London. During mama calabar technical committee, you are allowed to take the chicken thigh in the soup, even before others who are more senior to you. Think about it! How did all these happen???

Apply my research to the facts. It is clear that over the years, your repeated pathological lies about Arsenal transfers increased your self-worth amongst Arsenal fans, forcing them to believe that you had inside information at Arsenal, you are highly connected and without you, they will have no news about Arsenal. To put it mildly, you made yourself important, indispensable and a god to Arsenal fans.

But for your pathological lies, you will simply be a short 59-year-old man, who no one notices.

As I have said, you have to answer for your war crimes, Waffi! You must answer! I have taken it upon myself to bring you to justice and as a LAWYER :D , it is my duty as an officer of the LAW :D to make sure you answer for your war crimes, Sir.

Waffiman wrote:
Trying to cover up the fact that you are a lowdown, dirty lying, tribalist scum with your fake lying laughter?

I remember how you falsely claimed you were in law school whilst the standard of your written text continued to provide evidence that you are a lying scum. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Answer the question, you farked up liar. What law school did you attend? The one under which bridge - Eko bridge, London bridge or Brooklyn bridge? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
waffiman, I know i have seen you twice on TV...now what exactly is your height? I know what i saw, so if you are going to say something else, I will expose you


Like two peas in a pod. You join your pathetic brother in being just as pathetic.

Not to worry. You both belong to each other.

so what's your height? Also how come you never post any content about the SE..There is a thread about our provisional list for Egypt, and not a single kpem from you...hmmmmmm


Grow up you pathetic swine. I know only f0ols draws conclusions about the height of someone they dont know and have never met.

I don't expect much from a child. So it is no surprise you show yourself up like one.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82821
Location: Earth
Waffi, I haven't met you in person yet...however I hope to eventually meet you on day. However I have seen you twice live on TV at the Emirates, so I know what you look like...it's difficult to know someone's heigh when you see them on television, however I am pretty sure I am taller than you....Now the things you said about danfo are super disrespectful, and I think you should apologize...once again, how come you choose never to discuss about our SE, but you invest so much energy on assaanl

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffi, I haven't met you in person yet...however I hope to eventually meet you on day. However I have seen you twice live on TV at the Emirates, so I know what you look like...it's difficult to know someone's heigh when you see them on television, however I am pretty sure I am taller than you....Now the things you said about danfo are super disrespectful, and I think you should apologize...once again, how come you choose never to discuss about our SE, but you invest so much energy on assaanl


How come you go around this forum behaving like a spoilt little child? I don't know how tall you are, the fact is, I don't wanna know. If there is ever a chance we get to meet, that's fine. But, I'll advise it is not matured to make assumptions on people's appearances before you meet them. Not that I care BTW! You can call me short it is water off a duck's back to me. No skin off my nose. I know I am certainly not short. :lol: :lol: :lol:


When you super disrespect yourself, expect to get super disrespected. Have a look at his history in this forum. I am a Moderator, I know how hard fellow Moderators have worked to try and work with him but it gets worse. It is like some sort of degenerative disease.

The gloves are off and speak to anyone here, when I am pushed, I am relentless. Like Zee and Cic, I will hound your friend and will make sure he is suffocated. He will regret ever picking a fight with me. Everywhere he goes on this forum, I will hunt him like the rabid dog he is.

You can join him, it makes no difference with me. As you can see, I am prepared to take both of you on. I may not be a lawyer, :mrgreen: but I am nobody's f0ol. I have never suffered fo0ls gladly. I am born and bred in Warri, we are as tough as old boots, we do not back down under any circumstances. I mind my business and respect myself, but if you choose to take my silence for weakness then you are a fo0l.

If you guys think you can come here and ride roughshod over everyone, this is one person who will not be trodden on. I will not take that scum of all people trying to joke with me. Since when did that one start? He should go and rub shoulders with his type, I don't hang with riff raff.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:44 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
Already reading the preludes for the summer.

I like this little ditty I saw on Twitter because it is already looking like that here.

Arsenal supporters here: No more letting players go for free, the board is full of id1ots.

Same Arsenal supporters: Why are we extending contracts so early, the board is full of id1ots.

Safe to say there is nothing the Club can do to please all fans.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 16579
Location: El-Menzah
Waffiman wrote:
Already reading the preludes for the summer.

I like this little ditty I saw on Twitter because it is already looking like that here.

Arsenal supporters here: No more letting players go for free, the board is full of id1ots.

Same Arsenal supporters: Why are we extending contracts so early, the board is full of id1ots.

Safe to say there is nothing the Club can do to please all fans.


Indeed.

Reaction to potential extensions of likes of Douzi, Auba and Lacazette just bewildering.

_________________
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 34544
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Waffiman wrote:
Already reading the preludes for the summer.

I like this little ditty I saw on Twitter because it is already looking like that here.

Arsenal supporters here: No more letting players go for free, the board is full of id1ots.

Same Arsenal supporters: Why are we extending contracts so early, the board is full of id1ots.

Safe to say there is nothing the Club can do to please all fans.

Winning the EPL/UCL might.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30007
Brethren, kindred, people, it is enough. At ease. Unsheath thy sword and cast those daggers to the floor. In years past, the metaphorical “golden era” perhaps, where warring factions traded rib ticklers over Wengerism, darkest con of fan, “in the bars before the games” and alike, the jousts were plentiful and yet, entertaining. The cry of “Myopic moron” was served as big as the 15-love set opener by Ivanesivich and expertly returned, “Mujahawaffeed”, “Waffileaks”, with the precision of a Roger Federer sliced backhand. Twas all banter then, a gadfly at worst but mostly a cause for giggle and laugh.

What has become of this platform? The ferocity of the insults, the maleovalance and malice. People, please...to ridicule mental health, cast disparaging remarks on childhood and upbringing, this is beyond the emoji inducing yabs of yesteryear and trespasses on the grounds of cyber bullying. Is this how far Cyberia has fallen? Has the moral fabric of this cyber society suffered such decay that such billious utterance is now the norm? What happened to the art of war, once upon a time, undisputed wordsworths such as the critically acclaimed, yours truly, pummelled robotic, George Foremanesque, Big Pokeys with inch perfect prose and uppercutting punchlines. But even when the arm was raised in victory with a punch drunk Big George gasping for air on the canvas, there was always the feeling twas no more than banter. Sh*ts and giggles, with no loss of respect for a fellow Cyberian.

Brethren, it has gone beyond the realms of civility, please, let it be. There will be differing opinions, antagonistic ideas, polarising perspectives, that is the brilliance of Cyberia, tis a melting point of myriad points of view, a thousand ideologies, that coalesce to create this kaleidoscopic medley. Let this great reservoir of culture, comedy, comfort and counsel, not go the way of the dogs like the social medias of today. Battle lines can be drawn, but lest one forget, even the playground skirmish of our infancy had its arena, the tender interlocked arms of tens of five year olds shouting fight, fight in unison. Never did the fight reach breach its boundaries. Beyond those arms, those two headlocking toddlers were once again best friends.

Let it be no more than banter folks, you’re better than that. Danfo, Waffi, Obong, it’s gone too far.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Already reading the preludes for the summer.

I like this little ditty I saw on Twitter because it is already looking like that here.

Arsenal supporters here: No more letting players go for free, the board is full of id1ots.

Same Arsenal supporters: Why are we extending contracts so early, the board is full of id1ots.

Safe to say there is nothing the Club can do to please all fans.

Winning the EPL/UCL might.


That will please and win over a lot of detractors for sure, but the moaners just love to moan. Right now, they find a lot to moan about.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Already reading the preludes for the summer.

I like this little ditty I saw on Twitter because it is already looking like that here.

Arsenal supporters here: No more letting players go for free, the board is full of id1ots.

Same Arsenal supporters: Why are we extending contracts so early, the board is full of id1ots.

Safe to say there is nothing the Club can do to please all fans.


Indeed.

Reaction to potential extensions of likes of Douzi, Auba and Lacazette just bewildering.


Simply bewildering.

I tell another good one I have noticed.

We need wingers to feed Auba and Laca. The club must build a team around them.

Same people on hearing rumoured £70m plus bids for both or either player.

Auba is 29yrs, I will take the money and buy wingers.

That's a lot of money for Laca, take the money and buy wingers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
As for UEFA, the greedy airlines and hoteliers. I love what is happening to them right now.

A normal trip to Baku plus weekend stay for the final in a 5 to 7 night in a good 3 or 4 star hotel usually cost you to £2,000 to £2,500 in total.

For the trip to Baku for the cup final, you can book flights with Lufthansa and Turkish airlines for £280 to £420, depending on how early or late you book. Suddenly, for this trip, airlines were asking for £800 to £1,200 for up to 3 days after we qualified. That's if you are lucky to even get a booking.

Looked like the corrupt system had worked out a system to exploit fans via unscrupulous agents, and boy they are greedy. UEFA is to blame for this fiasco. Their greed knows no end. :curse: :curse:

A decent 3 star hotel normally starts at about £65 per night including taxes. You gave to be careful, these sorts of places are suspect. But if you are looking for a good hotel, I know Gooners who were prepared to pay the £150 to £220 per night. If you are around for 2 to 3 nights, tickets, travel, hotel, food and drinks would have set you back £2,000 to £2,500. This included the inflation that usually comes with these trips.

But the hotels were now claiming to be fully booked. So you had to go through Agents who were asking for a minimum £300 to £500 per night for a standard room, depending on how many nights you want to stay. You have not bought food and drinks and paid taxes yet. With top end prices hitting £7,000 and low end prices hitting £3,500. Almost everyone I know did not take up their offers for tickets.

Arsenal has sent emails to Season Ticket holders with no away credits offering them Europa League final tickets. People are so peeved they did not take up the club's offer, despite Agents, airlines, hoteliers etc all drastically cutting their prices. Today the club is offering the tickets to Red members.

I hope this sends out a negative message to UEFA and all the other greedy Airlines, hotels and travel companies plus their Agents for trying to exploit genuine fans.

One thing is now clear. You can get to Baku for a good price if you book now. Arsenal are giving away tickets. The greed of these people has bitten them hard.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:33 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
Statement from Arsenal football club.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/club-disappointed-travelling-fans

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:08 pm
Posts: 6461
Location: Isale Gangan
Coach wrote:
Brethren, kindred, people, it is enough. At ease. Unsheath thy sword and cast those daggers to the floor. In years past, the metaphorical “golden era” perhaps, where warring factions traded rib ticklers over Wengerism, darkest con of fan, “in the bars before the games” and alike, the jousts were plentiful and yet, entertaining. The cry of “Myopic moron” was served as big as the 15-love set opener by Ivanesivich and expertly returned, “Mujahawaffeed”, “Waffileaks”, with the precision of a Roger Federer sliced backhand. Twas all banter then, a gadfly at worst but mostly a cause for giggle and laugh.

What has become of this platform? The ferocity of the insults, the maleovalance and malice. People, please...to ridicule mental health, cast disparaging remarks on childhood and upbringing, this is beyond the emoji inducing yabs of yesteryear and trespasses on the grounds of cyber bullying. Is this how far Cyberia has fallen? Has the moral fabric of this cyber society suffered such decay that such billious utterance is now the norm? What happened to the art of war, once upon a time, undisputed wordsworths such as the critically acclaimed, yours truly, pummelled robotic, George Foremanesque, Big Pokeys with inch perfect prose and uppercutting punchlines. But even when the arm was raised in victory with a punch drunk Big George gasping for air on the canvas, there was always the feeling twas no more than banter. Sh*ts and giggles, with no loss of respect for a fellow Cyberian.

Brethren, it has gone beyond the realms of civility, please, let it be. There will be differing opinions, antagonistic ideas, polarising perspectives, that is the brilliance of Cyberia, tis a melting point of myriad points of view, a thousand ideologies, that coalesce to create this kaleidoscopic medley. Let this great reservoir of culture, comedy, comfort and counsel, not go the way of the dogs like the social medias of today. Battle lines can be drawn, but lest one forget, even the playground skirmish of our infancy had its arena, the tender interlocked arms of tens of five year olds shouting fight, fight in unison. Never did the fight reach breach its boundaries. Beyond those arms, those two headlocking toddlers were once again best friends.

Let it be no more than banter folks, you’re better than that. Danfo, Waffi, Obong, it’s gone too far.


Coachito, yours are words of wisdom. Thank you.

_________________
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13404
Waffiman wrote:
As usual you failed just like your life do far. Only a feral, dingbat like you will try to compare rumours about transfers to telling lies about your life.


Good morning, Waffi, I am happy that you have brought yourself before this tribunal, as I demanded and agreed to respond to the serious allegations levied against your person! It is very important for you to clear your blood stained name! All over this forum, ask anyone "who is Waffiman" and they will tell you, "he is a liar." So, it is important that you have availed yourself, here. I commend you.

Over the years, you have claimed that the likes of Ibra, Cristiano, Iniesta, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Okocha, John Terry, Griezmann, Luis Suarez, Hazard, etc etc were going to sign for Arsenal, you were emphatic in your claims and even insulted every CE member who dared to question you.

In fact, an affidavit signed and submitted to this tribunal by one Mr. Kajifu stated that "for weeks, I was insulted, derided and humiliated by Wafoolishman. He attacked me because I simply asked him to provide proof of his claims. He used vulgar words on me and made sure I was humiliated. NA WOW O!"

Another Affidavit filed against you by a CE forumer, who wishes to be anonymous, so the tribunal cannot reveal that his name is Gooner1 stated that "I am tired of all this! This man of very short frame is the root cause of my mid-night sweat disease! ever since I joined CE and followed his transfer lies! I have been unable to sleep. I wake up at 2am in the morning to check skysports news to see if Wafffiman's transfers have actually come through. Unfortunately, everytime, his claims are proven false. His lies have caused me sleepless nights."

Sir, there are multiple other affidavits signed by CE members against you, and I am willing to provide them to you. However, with these two above, are you stating that your defense is that every transfer comment you have made on CE was "rumor mongering?" :lol: :lol: :lol: El Waffle Wayo of Urhobo land! :rotf: Even when handcuffed and placed behind a police car like a dwarf caught in a grocery store stealing peanuts, you are still refusing to give up! You continue to tell lies. Odiegwu!


Quote:
You are so small and inadequate, you feel you have to lie to big up yourself to be what you are not. You felt a need to lie about your life, your existence that you are in some sort of posh law school, when you cannot even string two sentences together properly. Omashe O! You will also die the same way because you are cursed to your doom.


:lol: :lol: Sir, I put it to you that this is what is called "Dwarfy Syndrome." This syndrome is defined as the innate desire of a person of smaller stature to imagine that every other person is "Small and inadequate," so as to comfort himself/herself on his/her stunted growth. :D I put it to you, Sir, that being trapped in the body of a raccoon has forced you to experience dwarfy syndrome. I have conducted research on youtube and I can confirm that a mixture of Napoleon complex and dwarfy syndrome is one that cannot and should not be taken lightly. Your usual outburst, anger, wickedness and vulgarity (articulated in the affidavits I have received from CE members) prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you, Sir, are exhibiting terrible signs of this disease.

Quote:
That is sad. I can understand you want to joke like it is nothing, but you know deep down it is not, it is denial. The very denial that made you claim to be what you are not. Your insecurities are exposed every day here as you go from thread to thread trying hard to be relevant. It is the mark of a sad, pathetic failure. What is worse is, you have been here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person. In fact, you are getting worse, and there is no saving you. I love it. :D


Sir, I have color-coded a few words and phrases for your perusal.

Denial - Bigpokey has asked you multiple times-- how tall are you, and you have refused to respond because you are in denial.

Insecurities - BigPokey saw you on TV and while Arsenal fans were all standing up, you refused to stand up. You remained seated because you are ashamed of your shortness. In fact, it has been claimed on CE that when you went to Mama Calabar, you arrived first and you refused to stand up, until every CE had left. Thank God, Prince forgot his snuff-box and came back to get it. Lo and behold, he saw the snuff box but did not see you, until you said "oh boy, you come back?" and he looked down and saw you.

Trying hard to be relevant - Sir, this is the only reason you pretend that you know the inner workings of Arsenal. If you did not tell lies to bamboozle Arsenal supporters, you will be forgotten.

here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person -- you have been here for more than 20 years Sir and you are 59 years old, but every year, you get worse as a person, Sir. The evidence is here for all to see. A 59 year old man who is vulgar, who attacks Kajifu and insults peoples. Sir, you are not improving as a person.

Quote:
I love it because it is obvious where you will end and it is not going to be pretty. 8-)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
You know already, this is one person who will not be reaching out to you cos I am rooting for your doom. Lawyer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Sir, I would be surprised if you weren't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8460
Location: Canada
Thunder wrote:
Coach wrote:
Brethren, kindred, people, it is enough. At ease. Unsheath thy sword and cast those daggers to the floor. In years past, the metaphorical “golden era” perhaps, where warring factions traded rib ticklers over Wengerism, darkest con of fan, “in the bars before the games” and alike, the jousts were plentiful and yet, entertaining. The cry of “Myopic moron” was served as big as the 15-love set opener by Ivanesivich and expertly returned, “Mujahawaffeed”, “Waffileaks”, with the precision of a Roger Federer sliced backhand. Twas all banter then, a gadfly at worst but mostly a cause for giggle and laugh.

What has become of this platform? The ferocity of the insults, the maleovalance and malice. People, please...to ridicule mental health, cast disparaging remarks on childhood and upbringing, this is beyond the emoji inducing yabs of yesteryear and trespasses on the grounds of cyber bullying. Is this how far Cyberia has fallen? Has the moral fabric of this cyber society suffered such decay that such billious utterance is now the norm? What happened to the art of war, once upon a time, undisputed wordsworths such as the critically acclaimed, yours truly, pummelled robotic, George Foremanesque, Big Pokeys with inch perfect prose and uppercutting punchlines. But even when the arm was raised in victory with a punch drunk Big George gasping for air on the canvas, there was always the feeling twas no more than banter. Sh*ts and giggles, with no loss of respect for a fellow Cyberian.

Brethren, it has gone beyond the realms of civility, please, let it be. There will be differing opinions, antagonistic ideas, polarising perspectives, that is the brilliance of Cyberia, tis a melting point of myriad points of view, a thousand ideologies, that coalesce to create this kaleidoscopic medley. Let this great reservoir of culture, comedy, comfort and counsel, not go the way of the dogs like the social medias of today. Battle lines can be drawn, but lest one forget, even the playground skirmish of our infancy had its arena, the tender interlocked arms of tens of five year olds shouting fight, fight in unison. Never did the fight reach breach its boundaries. Beyond those arms, those two headlocking toddlers were once again best friends.

Let it be no more than banter folks, you’re better than that. Danfo, Waffi, Obong, it’s gone too far.


Coachito, yours are words of wisdom. Thank you.


Oh well Danfo no gree sheath.. :atc:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 16579
Location: El-Menzah
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Already reading the preludes for the summer.

I like this little ditty I saw on Twitter because it is already looking like that here.

Arsenal supporters here: No more letting players go for free, the board is full of id1ots.

Same Arsenal supporters: Why are we extending contracts so early, the board is full of id1ots.

Safe to say there is nothing the Club can do to please all fans.


Indeed.

Reaction to potential extensions of likes of Douzi, Auba and Lacazette just bewildering.


Simply bewildering.

I tell another good one I have noticed.

We need wingers to feed Auba and Laca. The club must build a team around them.

Same people on hearing rumoured £70m plus bids for both or either player.

Auba is 29yrs, I will take the money and buy wingers.

That's a lot of money for Laca, take the money and buy wingers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


It's so bad right now.

Players are not robots, you sell any of Auba and Laca good luck getting any current or future Gunner to ever buy into Arsenal FC fully. You treat players as strict commodities do not be upset when they react accordingly. In Auba and Laca you have 2 top players that are all in on Arsenal and helping restore a healthy united dynamic into an Arsenal that in midst of an era of transition.

_________________
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82821
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
As usual you failed just like your life do far. Only a feral, dingbat like you will try to compare rumours about transfers to telling lies about your life.


Good morning, Waffi, I am happy that you have brought yourself before this tribunal, as I demanded and agreed to respond to the serious allegations levied against your person! It is very important for you to clear your blood stained name! All over this forum, ask anyone "who is Waffiman" and they will tell you, "he is a liar." So, it is important that you have availed yourself, here. I commend you.

Over the years, you have claimed that the likes of Ibra, Cristiano, Iniesta, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Okocha, John Terry, Griezmann, Luis Suarez, Hazard, etc etc were going to sign for Arsenal, you were emphatic in your claims and even insulted every CE member who dared to question you.

In fact, an affidavit signed and submitted to this tribunal by one Mr. Kajifu stated that "for weeks, I was insulted, derided and humiliated by Wafoolishman. He attacked me because I simply asked him to provide proof of his claims. He used vulgar words on me and made sure I was humiliated. NA WOW O!"

Another Affidavit filed against you by a CE forumer, who wishes to be anonymous, so the tribunal cannot reveal that his name is Gooner1 stated that "I am tired of all this! This man of very short frame is the root cause of my mid-night sweat disease! ever since I joined CE and followed his transfer lies! I have been unable to sleep. I wake up at 2am in the morning to check skysports news to see if Wafffiman's transfers have actually come through. Unfortunately, everytime, his claims are proven false. His lies have caused me sleepless nights."

Sir, there are multiple other affidavits signed by CE members against you, and I am willing to provide them to you. However, with these two above, are you stating that your defense is that every transfer comment you have made on CE was "rumor mongering?" :lol: :lol: :lol: El Waffle Wayo of Urhobo land! :rotf: Even when handcuffed and placed behind a police car like a dwarf caught in a grocery store stealing peanuts, you are still refusing to give up! You continue to tell lies. Odiegwu!


Quote:
You are so small and inadequate, you feel you have to lie to big up yourself to be what you are not. You felt a need to lie about your life, your existence that you are in some sort of posh law school, when you cannot even string two sentences together properly. Omashe O! You will also die the same way because you are cursed to your doom.


:lol: :lol: Sir, I put it to you that this is what is called "Dwarfy Syndrome." This syndrome is defined as the innate desire of a person of smaller stature to imagine that every other person is "Small and inadequate," so as to comfort himself/herself on his/her stunted growth. :D I put it to you, Sir, that being trapped in the body of a raccoon has forced you to experience dwarfy syndrome. I have conducted research on youtube and I can confirm that a mixture of Napoleon complex and dwarfy syndrome is one that cannot and should not be taken lightly. Your usual outburst, anger, wickedness and vulgarity (articulated in the affidavits I have received from CE members) prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you, Sir, are exhibiting terrible signs of this disease.

Quote:
That is sad. I can understand you want to joke like it is nothing, but you know deep down it is not, it is denial. The very denial that made you claim to be what you are not. Your insecurities are exposed every day here as you go from thread to thread trying hard to be relevant. It is the mark of a sad, pathetic failure. What is worse is, you have been here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person. In fact, you are getting worse, and there is no saving you. I love it. :D


Sir, I have color-coded a few words and phrases for your perusal.

Denial - Bigpokey has asked you multiple times-- how tall are you, and you have refused to respond because you are in denial.

Insecurities - BigPokey saw you on TV and while Arsenal fans were all standing up, you refused to stand up. You remained seated because you are ashamed of your shortness. In fact, it has been claimed on CE that when you went to Mama Calabar, you arrived first and you refused to stand up, until every CE had left. Thank God, Prince forgot his snuff-box and came back to get it. Lo and behold, he saw the snuff box but did not see you, until you said "oh boy, you come back?" and he looked down and saw you.

Trying hard to be relevant - Sir, this is the only reason you pretend that you know the inner workings of Arsenal. If you did not tell lies to bamboozle Arsenal supporters, you will be forgotten.

here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person -- you have been here for more than 20 years Sir and you are 59 years old, but every year, you get worse as a person, Sir. The evidence is here for all to see. A 59 year old man who is vulgar, who attacks Kajifu and insults peoples. Sir, you are not improving as a person.

Quote:
I love it because it is obvious where you will end and it is not going to be pretty. 8-)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
You know already, this is one person who will not be reaching out to you cos I am rooting for your doom. Lawyer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Sir, I would be surprised if you weren't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my this is too much i had to cover my mouth at the office , oh my

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8460
Location: Canada
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
What do you call a lying lawyer who never went to law school lawyer at the bottom of a lake?

A good start.



Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school?

I noticed you edited certain parts of my words. Why? I must have touched a raw nerve. So you remove the bits that hurt whilst leaving the bits you want to respond to. I do not not bother with your posts, I hardly read them. I just treat them with the massive contempt I have for a dreg of society like you. I am not sorry about anything I write about you. I do it because I have come to the firm conclusion you are what I write.

Your attempts below only goes further as evidence that you were lying here when you said you were attending a posh law school. You never went to law school, you do not even know your way to school, let alone show any type of discipline and character that can take you to your lying destination.

No law school will take you, you are lying scum and you know it. Apart from the fact that you display the intelligence of a sheep, you are uncouth, ill-mannered and a Neanderthal. You live in a hovel below hood rats, how can an imbecile like you be law school material.

Now tell us the truth, are you still in law school? :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at you, a tribalist, vile and foul person. Despite many attempts to train you into a decent human in this forum, we have all failed. No improvement at all to your sad person and existence.

Your record and pattern here is proof of my characterisation of you: You get banned, you beg, you return with a different moniker but it never makes a difference cos filth is filth, scum is scum, to call you agbero is an insult to all agberos. No matter which law school he go, nothing dey save am. It is a curse, a degenerative disease of the body and soul.

I made a mistake ignoring you all these years, I should have known, you do not ignore someone with a problem like you. You look to eliminate the problem because your type of problem is beyond prayers. Have a look at this:

Obong wrote:
This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.


You see, I am not the only one who see your sad problematic life. The difference is, I will not piss down your throat if your heart is on fire.







danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
As usual you failed just like your life do far. Only a feral, dingbat like you will try to compare rumours about transfers to telling lies about your life.


Good morning, Waffi, I am happy that you have brought yourself before this tribunal, as I demanded and agreed to respond to the serious allegations levied against your person! It is very important for you to clear your blood stained name! All over this forum, ask anyone "who is Waffiman" and they will tell you, "he is a liar." So, it is important that you have availed yourself, here. I commend you.

Over the years, you have claimed that the likes of Ibra, Cristiano, Iniesta, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Okocha, John Terry, Griezmann, Luis Suarez, Hazard, etc etc were going to sign for Arsenal, you were emphatic in your claims and even insulted every CE member who dared to question you.

In fact, an affidavit signed and submitted to this tribunal by one Mr. Kajifu stated that "for weeks, I was insulted, derided and humiliated by Wafoolishman. He attacked me because I simply asked him to provide proof of his claims. He used vulgar words on me and made sure I was humiliated. NA WOW O!"

Another Affidavit filed against you by a CE forumer, who wishes to be anonymous, so the tribunal cannot reveal that his name is Gooner1 stated that "I am tired of all this! This man of very short frame is the root cause of my mid-night sweat disease! ever since I joined CE and followed his transfer lies! I have been unable to sleep. I wake up at 2am in the morning to check skysports news to see if Wafffiman's transfers have actually come through. Unfortunately, everytime, his claims are proven false. His lies have caused me sleepless nights."

Sir, there are multiple other affidavits signed by CE members against you, and I am willing to provide them to you. However, with these two above, are you stating that your defense is that every transfer comment you have made on CE was "rumor mongering?" :lol: :lol: :lol: El Waffle Wayo of Urhobo land! :rotf: Even when handcuffed and placed behind a police car like a dwarf caught in a grocery store stealing peanuts, you are still refusing to give up! You continue to tell lies. Odiegwu!


Quote:
You are so small and inadequate, you feel you have to lie to big up yourself to be what you are not. You felt a need to lie about your life, your existence that you are in some sort of posh law school, when you cannot even string two sentences together properly. Omashe O! You will also die the same way because you are cursed to your doom.


:lol: :lol: Sir, I put it to you that this is what is called "Dwarfy Syndrome." This syndrome is defined as the innate desire of a person of smaller stature to imagine that every other person is "Small and inadequate," so as to comfort himself/herself on his/her stunted growth. :D I put it to you, Sir, that being trapped in the body of a raccoon has forced you to experience dwarfy syndrome. I have conducted research on youtube and I can confirm that a mixture of Napoleon complex and dwarfy syndrome is one that cannot and should not be taken lightly. Your usual outburst, anger, wickedness and vulgarity (articulated in the affidavits I have received from CE members) prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you, Sir, are exhibiting terrible signs of this disease.

Quote:
That is sad. I can understand you want to joke like it is nothing, but you know deep down it is not, it is denial. The very denial that made you claim to be what you are not. Your insecurities are exposed every day here as you go from thread to thread trying hard to be relevant. It is the mark of a sad, pathetic failure. What is worse is, you have been here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person. In fact, you are getting worse, and there is no saving you. I love it. :D


Sir, I have color-coded a few words and phrases for your perusal.

Denial - Bigpokey has asked you multiple times-- how tall are you, and you have refused to respond because you are in denial.

Insecurities - BigPokey saw you on TV and while Arsenal fans were all standing up, you refused to stand up. You remained seated because you are ashamed of your shortness. In fact, it has been claimed on CE that when you went to Mama Calabar, you arrived first and you refused to stand up, until every CE had left. Thank God, Prince forgot his snuff-box and came back to get it. Lo and behold, he saw the snuff box but did not see you, until you said "oh boy, you come back?" and he looked down and saw you.

Trying hard to be relevant - Sir, this is the only reason you pretend that you know the inner workings of Arsenal. If you did not tell lies to bamboozle Arsenal supporters, you will be forgotten.

here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person -- you have been here for more than 20 years Sir and you are 59 years old, but every year, you get worse as a person, Sir. The evidence is here for all to see. A 59 year old man who is vulgar, who attacks Kajifu and insults peoples. Sir, you are not improving as a person.

Quote:
I love it because it is obvious where you will end and it is not going to be pretty. 8-)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
You know already, this is one person who will not be reaching out to you cos I am rooting for your doom. Lawyer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Sir, I would be surprised if you weren't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50412
You get office. Agbero dey get office. Abeg shattap your big lying mouth. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
As usual you failed just like your life do far. Only a feral, dingbat like you will try to compare rumours about transfers to telling lies about your life.


Good morning, Waffi, I am happy that you have brought yourself before this tribunal, as I demanded and agreed to respond to the serious allegations levied against your person! It is very important for you to clear your blood stained name! All over this forum, ask anyone "who is Waffiman" and they will tell you, "he is a liar." So, it is important that you have availed yourself, here. I commend you.

Over the years, you have claimed that the likes of Ibra, Cristiano, Iniesta, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Okocha, John Terry, Griezmann, Luis Suarez, Hazard, etc etc were going to sign for Arsenal, you were emphatic in your claims and even insulted every CE member who dared to question you.

In fact, an affidavit signed and submitted to this tribunal by one Mr. Kajifu stated that "for weeks, I was insulted, derided and humiliated by Wafoolishman. He attacked me because I simply asked him to provide proof of his claims. He used vulgar words on me and made sure I was humiliated. NA WOW O!"

Another Affidavit filed against you by a CE forumer, who wishes to be anonymous, so the tribunal cannot reveal that his name is Gooner1 stated that "I am tired of all this! This man of very short frame is the root cause of my mid-night sweat disease! ever since I joined CE and followed his transfer lies! I have been unable to sleep. I wake up at 2am in the morning to check skysports news to see if Wafffiman's transfers have actually come through. Unfortunately, everytime, his claims are proven false. His lies have caused me sleepless nights."

Sir, there are multiple other affidavits signed by CE members against you, and I am willing to provide them to you. However, with these two above, are you stating that your defense is that every transfer comment you have made on CE was "rumor mongering?" :lol: :lol: :lol: El Waffle Wayo of Urhobo land! :rotf: Even when handcuffed and placed behind a police car like a dwarf caught in a grocery store stealing peanuts, you are still refusing to give up! You continue to tell lies. Odiegwu!


Quote:
You are so small and inadequate, you feel you have to lie to big up yourself to be what you are not. You felt a need to lie about your life, your existence that you are in some sort of posh law school, when you cannot even string two sentences together properly. Omashe O! You will also die the same way because you are cursed to your doom.


:lol: :lol: Sir, I put it to you that this is what is called "Dwarfy Syndrome." This syndrome is defined as the innate desire of a person of smaller stature to imagine that every other person is "Small and inadequate," so as to comfort himself/herself on his/her stunted growth. :D I put it to you, Sir, that being trapped in the body of a raccoon has forced you to experience dwarfy syndrome. I have conducted research on youtube and I can confirm that a mixture of Napoleon complex and dwarfy syndrome is one that cannot and should not be taken lightly. Your usual outburst, anger, wickedness and vulgarity (articulated in the affidavits I have received from CE members) prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you, Sir, are exhibiting terrible signs of this disease.

Quote:
That is sad. I can understand you want to joke like it is nothing, but you know deep down it is not, it is denial. The very denial that made you claim to be what you are not. Your insecurities are exposed every day here as you go from thread to thread trying hard to be relevant. It is the mark of a sad, pathetic failure. What is worse is, you have been here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person. In fact, you are getting worse, and there is no saving you. I love it. :D


Sir, I have color-coded a few words and phrases for your perusal.

Denial - Bigpokey has asked you multiple times-- how tall are you, and you have refused to respond because you are in denial.

Insecurities - BigPokey saw you on TV and while Arsenal fans were all standing up, you refused to stand up. You remained seated because you are ashamed of your shortness. In fact, it has been claimed on CE that when you went to Mama Calabar, you arrived first and you refused to stand up, until every CE had left. Thank God, Prince forgot his snuff-box and came back to get it. Lo and behold, he saw the snuff box but did not see you, until you said "oh boy, you come back?" and he looked down and saw you.

Trying hard to be relevant - Sir, this is the only reason you pretend that you know the inner workings of Arsenal. If you did not tell lies to bamboozle Arsenal supporters, you will be forgotten.

here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person -- you have been here for more than 20 years Sir and you are 59 years old, but every year, you get worse as a person, Sir. The evidence is here for all to see. A 59 year old man who is vulgar, who attacks Kajifu and insults peoples. Sir, you are not improving as a person.

Quote:
I love it because it is obvious where you will end and it is not going to be pretty. 8-)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
You know already, this is one person who will not be reaching out to you cos I am rooting for your doom. Lawyer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Sir, I would be surprised if you weren't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my this is too much i had to cover my mouth at the office , oh my

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8460
Location: Canada
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

############################################################################################

lol..Waffi, I actually posted this right after Danfo and Pokey responded to you ...however it does apply to all three of una make una stop or create a face me I face you thread/ a thread in R & R and thrash each other there .

Just asking that you respect the other people who dont care for this and come to the thread only to find it a mud sling.

You are grown men and if una go fight we cant stop you guys but please create a thread some other place title it appropriately and sling each other all you want - we would not come there , this is the team season's thread for crying out loud and you guys have turned it to a mud slinging thread.

In addition you be admin o waffi abi ? If we cant apple to you guys to stop we can at least appeal to you guys to fight in another thread abeg.

Na waya o ...

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457 ... 484  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group