Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154 ... 205  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37515
Location: Eagles' Nest
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
theYemster wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, it was our best performance to date but stay humble as the gaffer keeps saying. No true sports fan should dare diss AW for one's it's crass & classless.
This brand Arsenal we've come to love with a passion was made in Wengerland - what we need now are add-ons to deal with new challenges - it'll be verging on deluded to start projecting great things over the season from the 1st seven. We're not defensively steady yet but we're in the dance. Wengerball as it affects attacking footie is in our DNA now.
COYG!!!!!!

Another straw man argument. Try to understand the difference between dissing Wenger, and dissing the deluded fans who refused to admit it was time for him to go and instead chose to label those of us who did as fake fans and whatnot.


Geezer, i obviously touched a nerve by asking for humility, Ok braggadocio here i come!!!!. Really hoping a boozy night, missed meds(off a headache) led to your rant cos it has zilch_all to do with my post. I've argued from the get-go that we need 19matches(50%) league to start really forming opinions about where we're headed - tryna hide behind several good outings to call those you disagree with "deluded" is self-serving bunkum & has the slightest to do with real outcomes @seasons_end!!!
This about Arsenal not who got what right about AW - that's real petty - let it go.


Sense and sensibility. Well said. A word they say, is enough for the wise. Cheers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me add if I may. I hope that my man Unai and this team go on to smash all of our and any other teams existing straight wins records, I hope and pray he wins everything unbeaten, because my agenda is, was and always will be about The Arsenal.

Kpom Kwem! :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9236
@Romain_Molina:
There are many contacts with Thierry Henry for those who ask me, but I do not know more.............
According to my information, Leonardo Jardim will no longer coach AS Monaco in the coming days. My little finger tells me that the replacement is already in the pipes ......
------------------------
Methinks:
Jardim's a top class coach, you can only go so far with your top talent being sold off every season - don't know what Michael Emenalo
entices Titi to the job with - if you've got money - why not back Jardim? Just when i thought Villa had Titi/JT dance going.
Is Titi connected enough to higher-ups at Arsenal & Barca to get young-ones on loan? A thought.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54895
Location: USA
I’ve been watching the progress of West Ham youngster Declan Rice ever since I saw him line up against Arsenal last year as a center back. He currently sees time as a midfielder for them under Pellegrini, and is part of a tussle btw England and Ireland, as well as in a contract stand off with the Hammers.

Well it’s time to end the Callumity Chambers failed experiment and snatch this kid before his value trebles ... there is a definite player there that can be groomed for the future .

Bielik
Mavro
Holding?
Rice


Okay ohhh :scared:

Oya I don talk am

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 33049
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/arsenals-winning-streak-fails-to-convince-merson-as-he/ie44rhj0k1xs1msmav38mlx9w

I can’t believe I will ever agree with this clown but his points are valid ....

He's not saying anything most of us haven't already said here.



Sharrap you haven’t said squat except trolling and after the fact opinions ... Abeg go siddon

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288280&p=5330195&hilit=Wenger#p5330195

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 33049
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
tolahs wrote:
theYemster wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, it was our best performance to date but stay humble as the gaffer keeps saying. No true sports fan should dare diss AW for one's it's crass & classless.
This brand Arsenal we've come to love with a passion was made in Wengerland - what we need now are add-ons to deal with new challenges - it'll be verging on deluded to start projecting great things over the season from the 1st seven. We're not defensively steady yet but we're in the dance. Wengerball as it affects attacking footie is in our DNA now.
COYG!!!!!!

Another straw man argument. Try to understand the difference between dissing Wenger, and dissing the deluded fans who refused to admit it was time for him to go and instead chose to label those of us who did as fake fans and whatnot.


Geezer, i obviously touched a nerve by asking for humility, Ok braggadocio here i come!!!!. Really hoping a boozy night, missed meds(off a headache) led to your rant cos it has zilch_all to do with my post. I've argued from the get-go that we need 19matches(50%) league to start really forming opinions about where we're headed - tryna hide behind several good outings to call those you disagree with "deluded" is self-serving bunkum & has the slightest to do with real outcomes @seasons_end!!!
This about Arsenal not who got what right about AW - that's real petty - let it go.

Again, another straw man argument. Touched which nerve? If Waffib's repeated childish perverted insults don't rile me up what makes you think your post did? :?

I'm talking specifically about your comment regarding fans dissing Wenger. What has that got to do with you saying we need half a season to judge Emery? Address my point rather than deliberately obfuscate.

Again, and I'll say it slowly, we weren't dissing Wenger, we were dissing Waffib's (and other AKB mongs) blind loyalty to Wenger. Left to him Wenger would still be in charge cos according to him no one else on this planet can coach Arsenal.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54895
Location: USA
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/arsenals-winning-streak-fails-to-convince-merson-as-he/ie44rhj0k1xs1msmav38mlx9w

I can’t believe I will ever agree with this clown but his points are valid ....

He's not saying anything most of us haven't already said here.



Sharrap you haven’t said squat except trolling and after the fact opinions ... Abeg go siddon

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288280&p=5330195&hilit=Wenger#p5330195


What does the rubbish you said have to do with what Merson was talking about? Are you high on mushrooms or just want to feel among? Abeg go siddon and stick to trolling .... ode

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 33049
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/arsenals-winning-streak-fails-to-convince-merson-as-he/ie44rhj0k1xs1msmav38mlx9w

I can’t believe I will ever agree with this clown but his points are valid ....

He's not saying anything most of us haven't already said here.



Sharrap you haven’t said squat except trolling and after the fact opinions ... Abeg go siddon

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288280&p=5330195&hilit=Wenger#p5330195


What does the rubbish you said have to do with what Merson was talking about? Are you high on mushrooms or just want to feel among? Abeg go siddon and stick to trolling .... ode

I said the defense needs work which is what Merson is saying and what many others here have said so I'm not the only one. That was my point which as usual you disputed.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 33049
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Robbynice wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
theYemster wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, it was our best performance to date but stay humble as the gaffer keeps saying. No true sports fan should dare diss AW for one's it's crass & classless.
This brand Arsenal we've come to love with a passion was made in Wengerland - what we need now are add-ons to deal with new challenges - it'll be verging on deluded to start projecting great things over the season from the 1st seven. We're not defensively steady yet but we're in the dance. Wengerball as it affects attacking footie is in our DNA now.
COYG!!!!!!

Another straw man argument. Try to understand the difference between dissing Wenger, and dissing the deluded fans who refused to admit it was time for him to go and instead chose to label those of us who did as fake fans and whatnot.


Geezer, i obviously touched a nerve by asking for humility, Ok braggadocio here i come!!!!. Really hoping a boozy night, missed meds(off a headache) led to your rant cos it has zilch_all to do with my post. I've argued from the get-go that we need 19matches(50%) league to start really forming opinions about where we're headed - tryna hide behind several good outings to call those you disagree with "deluded" is self-serving bunkum & has the slightest to do with real outcomes @seasons_end!!!
This about Arsenal not who got what right about AW - that's real petty - let it go.


Sense and sensibility. Well said. A word they say, is enough for the wise. Cheers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me add if I may. I hope that my man Unai and this team go on to smash all of our and any other teams existing straight wins records, I hope and pray he wins everything unbeaten, because my agenda is, was and always will be about The Arsenal.

Kpom Kwem! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pfft!!! Y'all's agenda was Wenger first, Arsenal second.

You can't claim Arsenal was your agenda yet watch it be held hostage for years despite making no visible progress. If your kids and all other kids being taught by a particular teacher are repeatedly failing exams while other kids being taught by other teachers are passing wth flying colors would you leave them with the same teacher? Or would you make a change?

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48805
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/arsenals-winning-streak-fails-to-convince-merson-as-he/ie44rhj0k1xs1msmav38mlx9w

I can’t believe I will ever agree with this clown but his points are valid ....


Look, you and I have made this point here many times. But Merson is being simplistic and superficial. Let him back up his claim that a top team will give make us concede goals with proper analysis. I cannot stand simpletons like him But I guess he is there to feed his fellow ignoramus and simpletons for which we have many here.

I can go to my analytics websites and produce all sorts data that inform and educate as evidence of this improvements. For example our 'XGoals Against' and 'Goals Against' have improved in the last 3 league games and this improvement has been gradual. It is not an erratic graph, instead it has been steady and sure improvement, implying a much deeper systemic shift that is not just physical, but also cognitive.

One reason for this improvement is Torreira. Arsenal leaked goals from our right side. In fact the last two seasons show we gave conceded the most goals from there. Bellerin is all too often isolated and spaces left behind him. A quick analysis of the players heat map, especially without the ball, shows Torreira now covers the zone behind Bellerin.

More importantly it is the shape of the team without the ball. We play a very narrow and compact 4-4-2 without the ball. The team is much harder to break down when they create 3 banks of defensive walks, starting from the strikers. It is similar to Athletico Madrid and Uruguay. At times, in transition it even becomes like Ancelotti's famous and pioneering 4-2-2-2.

But the key is, the structure is rigid and disciplined. You can takes frames of the Arsenal team in almost every game, you will observe the same players in similar zones. But wgat has really improved in the structure is, if for any reason a player is out of a key zone in our half, and we are without the ball, it is immediately filled by another player and the players quickly try to reorganize themselves.

Another key is, players are now running to cover their team mates weaknesses. Bellerin is weak when you cut to his left side, but he has hardly been caught in one on one situations because he tends to have cover for that move. Xhaka's weakness of allowing runners off him in advanced positions is covered by quicker runners, etc etc.

If we continue to improve and with Emery my man being a very pragmatic guy, I see no reason why we are guaranteed to ship goals against the top teams like Merson suggests. The top teams are better than us, they have better players and we are trying to get to their level, so ceterus paribus, the chances are they beat us. But of course, Arsenal lose a game by 3 goals in a bad performance and we all know people like Merson will chat their usual rubbish.

But we are developing as a team, and we have our weapons, (a fit and flying Laca and Auba) this makes us dangerous because We do not need to play an open game against any team when we gave players who can win you a game from nothing.



Waffi I honestly don’t know what your gra gra is for?

Whether you like or care for Merson is pointless. Fact of the matter is that he is right. Quality opposition exposes flaws in your team. I pointed out to you that Benitez was clueless for not targeting slow and technically deficient Chacrap. Marco Silva did and so did Watford :idea:

DaCoure and Capoue dominated him and I even felt sorry for LT who was trying to drain a sinking ship with a teaspoon as the midfield was overwhelmed . The chances created and missed by Everton and Watford would not be squandered by better opposition.

Even against Fulham, Xhacrap was a total misfit. The game was so overwhelming for him, that his most telling contributions were to stand around pointing and getting dispossessed under minimal pressure. Watch Guendo’s assurance and defense splitting passes in his short cameo. The upgrade was so telling.

Anyway as usual, premature ejecation and a rush to defend be ya problem. We are yet to see snowfall. Let the season develop first and then we go see. The flaws are clear and obvious to those wey get football eyes and brain ..,; :taunt: whether they get fixed with tactical schemes and/or personnel changes remains to be seen


Chai! You like to make noise sha! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

First off, go talk to those small pikin them wey dey here dey shout after 8 games like say Arsenal don win league about 'premature ejaculation'. Apart from the fact that in just a few pages behind in this thread, I was the 1st to caution about it being early days and later using the same words you are now using. My bro, I have followed this league closely for well over 25 yrs, nobody knows the pitfalls better than to be gloating after 8 games. I leave that to the kids on this forum. It is why I enjoy victories so much, cos I know the humbling defeat is just around the corner. These same people who are ejaculation prematurely will be the first to turn on the man when things start going wrong.

As for Merson, I did not disagree with the crux of what he is saying, after all I have said the same here for while. However, it is one thing to criticise with just negatives. What about the positives? I merely outlined the positives, citing areas we have improved and are continuing to improve defensively to avoid a heavy defeat. Who talked consistently about the chances we were giving up in games despite winning? I mentioned how this has improved above as one way we can avoid conceding heavily against the top teams, yet you can only come up with Xhaka. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People like Merson just talk without proving anything concrete to back up their feelings. What was he saying about us before a ball was kicked in a anger this season? He wrote us off before a ball was kicked, so why should his opinion matter to me now?

Stop your BS about LT. He does not make the team. Stop your BS about Xhaka, he too does not make a team. We are a team of 11 players playing well and getting results. In the summer, I mentioned here on how Torreira was the type of player Xhaka needed. It is no coincidence to me that they have formed a very good combo in the middle. Like it or not, and the stats back this up, Xhaka has improved for him being his partner. Something I predicted in the summer. Torreira is not perfect, so stop banging on like he is the second coming of Vieira. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

What is amazing is how you talk only of Guendouzi positives, but never his negatives. Yet, when it comes to Xhaka, it is the complete opposite. But Wenger and Emery make Xhaka a key player. What is it they know that you don't? Oh! Who was your Captain against Fulham? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48805
tolahs wrote:
@Romain_Molina:
There are many contacts with Thierry Henry for those who ask me, but I do not know more.............
According to my information, Leonardo Jardim will no longer coach AS Monaco in the coming days. My little finger tells me that the replacement is already in the pipes ......
------------------------
Methinks:
Jardim's a top class coach, you can only go so far with your top talent being sold off every season - don't know what Michael Emenalo
entices Titi to the job with - if you've got money - why not back Jardim? Just when i thought Villa had Titi/JT dance going.
Is Titi connected enough to higher-ups at Arsenal & Barca to get young-ones on loan? A thought.


I completely agree with you on Jardim. His mistake was not leaving when he should have. But he will be fine, he is too talented a coach to rot on the sidelines.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48805
theYemster wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
theYemster wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, it was our best performance to date but stay humble as the gaffer keeps saying. No true sports fan should dare diss AW for one's it's crass & classless.
This brand Arsenal we've come to love with a passion was made in Wengerland - what we need now are add-ons to deal with new challenges - it'll be verging on deluded to start projecting great things over the season from the 1st seven. We're not defensively steady yet but we're in the dance. Wengerball as it affects attacking footie is in our DNA now.
COYG!!!!!!

Another straw man argument. Try to understand the difference between dissing Wenger, and dissing the deluded fans who refused to admit it was time for him to go and instead chose to label those of us who did as fake fans and whatnot.


Geezer, i obviously touched a nerve by asking for humility, Ok braggadocio here i come!!!!. Really hoping a boozy night, missed meds(off a headache) led to your rant cos it has zilch_all to do with my post. I've argued from the get-go that we need 19matches(50%) league to start really forming opinions about where we're headed - tryna hide behind several good outings to call those you disagree with "deluded" is self-serving bunkum & has the slightest to do with real outcomes @seasons_end!!!
This about Arsenal not who got what right about AW - that's real petty - let it go.


Sense and sensibility. Well said. A word they say, is enough for the wise. Cheers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me add if I may. I hope that my man Unai and this team go on to smash all of our and any other teams existing straight wins records, I hope and pray he wins everything unbeaten, because my agenda is, was and always will be about The Arsenal.

Kpom Kwem! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pfft!!! Y'all's agenda was Wenger first, Arsenal second.

You can't claim Arsenal was your agenda yet watch it be held hostage for years despite making no visible progress. If your kids and all other kids being taught by a particular teacher are repeatedly failing exams while other kids being taught by other teachers are passing wth flying colors would you leave them with the same teacher? Or would you make a change?


What a load of rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All you are is a Wenger hater. That's fine. Stick to it. It is the only thing you are good at. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54895
Location: USA
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/arsenals-winning-streak-fails-to-convince-merson-as-he/ie44rhj0k1xs1msmav38mlx9w

I can’t believe I will ever agree with this clown but his points are valid ....

He's not saying anything most of us haven't already said here.



Sharrap you haven’t said squat except trolling and after the fact opinions ... Abeg go siddon

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288280&p=5330195&hilit=Wenger#p5330195


What does the rubbish you said have to do with what Merson was talking about? Are you high on mushrooms or just want to feel among? Abeg go siddon and stick to trolling .... ode

I said the defense needs work which is what Merson is saying and what many others here have said so I'm not the only one. That was my point which as usual you disputed.



Er na you sabi. If you did it must have been brief or in a passing reference ..... Ole always straddling the fence or being an after the fact claimant .... Abeg go siddon

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54895
Location: USA
Quote:
Stop your BS about LT. He does not make the team. Stop your BS about Xhaka, he too does not make a team. We are a team of 11 players playing well and getting results. In the summer, I mentioned here on how Torreira was the type of player Xhaka needed.



It’s funny how you ran ya mouth when I pointed out how foolish Rafa was and yet have no answer as to how my boys DaCoure and Capoue made your “Captain” look like an over weight and crippled donkey at the races with Stallions at the Kentucky Derby :tic: :tic:

Listen to me and learn some football bro :taunt: :taunt: Against superior opposition in the midfield and, competent forwards, Arsenal will be roasted with Xhacrap in the lineup. Against two average teams with poor finishers, it showed.

Yeye Strong Head people like you wey dey use calculator and data formulas to make opinions and no sabi wetin una dey watch will always fail to see the real game .

The margins at the top level are minuscule and you can’t afford to carry passengers or “dependent” players. On a team of All World performers in La Liga, wel maybe, but not on a team like Arsenal :idea: Xhaka like Ozil are liabilities and their positives don’t cover up their deficits. Not a surprise how fluid we looked without Ozil, and no surprise how worthless Chaka was, when not afforded time on the ball :idea:

This has been the problem at arsenal even under Wenger, always one or two players short, and not having the steel to make hard decisions. Like I’ve said before, I like the Uruguayan Terrier, but as the weather cools and the physical league takes it toll, I need a bigger, stronger and more athletic player available to play alongside or in place of him. :idea: A serious minded coach would never have Chaka or Ozil near their roster .... it’s a reason why Klopp, Pep, Zidane and even mourinho wanted nothing to do with either :idea: So don’t give me this Yeye gist. Is Mustafi the greatest defender ? Ok both Wenger and Emery have seen fit to start him when fit ... Oya talk nah :taunt:




Quote:
It is no coincidence to me that they have formed a very good combo in the middle. Like it or not, and the stats back this up, Xhaka has improved for him being his partner. Something I predicted in the summer. Torreira is not perfect, so stop banging on like he is the second coming of Vieira. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt
:


Improved because of one half against a foolish Rafa? You see why I talk of ya premature ejaculation? :taunt: :taunt: What games have you been watching bro? I know you like to do unnecessary strong head but Chaka is Shyt in the large scheme of things. When Guendo is ready to play next to LT you will regret ya nonsense position :taunt:


Quote:
What is amazing is how you talk only of Guendouzi positives, but never his negatives. Yet, when it comes to Xhaka, it is the complete opposite. But Wenger and Emery make Xhaka a key player. What is it they know that you don't? Oh! Who was your Captain against Fulham? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Er I have pointed his flaws. He is a kid coming from Lique2 and needs to learn but there is more talent in a lock of his hair than there is in Xhacrap’s whole body :taunt: Using your same bush logic, well Wenger and Emery made Mustafi a key player, so :woot:

It’s funny how you fail to mention that the captain was the worst player in an Arsenal unform against Fulham. A clear example of how to lead from behind

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54895
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
theYemster wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, it was our best performance to date but stay humble as the gaffer keeps saying. No true sports fan should dare diss AW for one's it's crass & classless.
This brand Arsenal we've come to love with a passion was made in Wengerland - what we need now are add-ons to deal with new challenges - it'll be verging on deluded to start projecting great things over the season from the 1st seven. We're not defensively steady yet but we're in the dance. Wengerball as it affects attacking footie is in our DNA now.
COYG!!!!!!

Another straw man argument. Try to understand the difference between dissing Wenger, and dissing the deluded fans who refused to admit it was time for him to go and instead chose to label those of us who did as fake fans and whatnot.


Geezer, i obviously touched a nerve by asking for humility, Ok braggadocio here i come!!!!. Really hoping a boozy night, missed meds(off a headache) led to your rant cos it has zilch_all to do with my post. I've argued from the get-go that we need 19matches(50%) league to start really forming opinions about where we're headed - tryna hide behind several good outings to call those you disagree with "deluded" is self-serving bunkum & has the slightest to do with real outcomes @seasons_end!!!
This about Arsenal not who got what right about AW - that's real petty - let it go.


Sense and sensibility. Well said. A word they say, is enough for the wise. Cheers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me add if I may. I hope that my man Unai and this team go on to smash all of our and any other teams existing straight wins records, I hope and pray he wins everything unbeaten, because my agenda is, was and always will be about The Arsenal.

Kpom Kwem! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pfft!!! Y'all's agenda was Wenger first, Arsenal second.

You can't claim Arsenal was your agenda yet watch it be held hostage for years despite making no visible progress. If your kids and all other kids being taught by a particular teacher are repeatedly failing exams while other kids being taught by other teachers are passing wth flying colors would you leave them with the same teacher? Or would you make a change?


What a load of rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All you are is a Wenger hater. That's fine. Stick to it. It is the only thing you are good at. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Cheii See Gbosa .... and I totally agree :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48805
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
Stop your BS about LT. He does not make the team. Stop your BS about Xhaka, he too does not make a team. We are a team of 11 players playing well and getting results. In the summer, I mentioned here on how Torreira was the type of player Xhaka needed.



It’s funny how you ran ya mouth when I pointed out how foolish Rafa was and yet have no answer as to how my boys DaCoure and Capoue made your “Captain” look like an over weight and crippled donkey at the races with Stallions at the Kentucky Derby :tic: :tic:

Nope. They did not. Watford lost. We have them a good beating and Xhaka was excellent in that game. Wanna see his stats? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Listen to me and learn some football bro :taunt: :taunt: Against superior opposition in the midfield and, competent forwards, Arsenal will be roasted with Xhacrap in the lineup. Against two average teams with poor finishers, it showed.

Against the top teams, (Chelsea, City, Liverpool and even ManU) all things being equal we will lose cos they have better players than us. It is not because of Xhaka. But we are improving and always have a chance because of our strikers. The evidence to me, points to the fact that against the top teams, we gave a chance because of key players like Xhaka.

Yeye Strong Head people like you wey dey use calculator and data formulas to make opinions and no sabi wetin una dey watch will always fail to see the real game .

The margins at the top level are minuscule and you can’t afford to carry passengers or “dependent” players. On a team of All World performers in La Liga, wel maybe, but not on a team like Arsenal :idea: Xhaka like Ozil are liabilities and their positives don’t cover up their deficits. Not a surprise how fluid we looked without Ozil, and no surprise how worthless Chaka was, when not afforded time on the ball :idea:

Nope. There are other factors like having better players overall to make a better team. Players like Ozil and Xhaka have been key, and proven their worth when we best these teams and won silverware. But if course, you never see this, all you see us bad because it is Ozil and Xhaka. Margins, tell me about it. The way you bang on about Xhaka, it is not about margins, it is a chasm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has been the problem at arsenal even under Wenger, always one or two players short, and not having the steel to make hard decisions. Like I’ve said before, I like the Uruguayan Terrier, but as the weather cools and the physical league takes it toll, I need a bigger, stronger and more athletic player available to play alongside or in place of him. :idea: A serious minded coach would never have Chaka or Ozil near their roster .... it’s a reason why Klopp, Pep, Zidane and even mourinho wanted nothing to do with either :idea: So don’t give me this Yeye gist. Is Mustafi the greatest defender ? Ok both Wenger and Emery have seen fit to start him when fit ... Oya talk nah :taunt:

Two serious minded coaches who have won trophies, have them in their rosters. They also make them key players. As for Mustafi, you are getting desperate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: When Kos and Mavprovanos get fit, let me know if he still starts. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Quote:
It is no coincidence to me that they have formed a very good combo in the middle. Like it or not, and the stats back this up, Xhaka has improved for him being his partner. Something I predicted in the summer. Torreira is not perfect, so stop banging on like he is the second coming of Vieira. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt
:


Improved because of one half against a foolish Rafa? You see why I talk of ya premature ejaculation? :taunt: :taunt: What games have you been watching bro? I know you like to do unnecessary strong head but Chaka is Shyt in the large scheme of things. When Guendo is ready to play next to LT you will regret ya nonsense position :taunt:

Nope. He has improved over the run of games he has played with Torreira. The team has conceded less goals because of the combo in front of the CDs. Look how week we have done with Holding and Mustafi as CDs. The combo of Xhaka and Torreira have a lot to do with that. Also, when Guendouzi is ready, he will replace anyone in any midfield. But I see him joining Xhaka and Torreira in a 4-3-3.

Quote:
What is amazing is how you talk only of Guendouzi positives, but never his negatives. Yet, when it comes to Xhaka, it is the complete opposite. But Wenger and Emery make Xhaka a key player. What is it they know that you don't? Oh! Who was your Captain against Fulham? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Er I have pointed his flaws. He is a kid coming from Lique2 and needs to learn but there is more talent in a lock of his hair than there is in Xhacrap’s whole body :taunt: Using your same bush logic, well Wenger and Emery made Mustafi a key player, so :woot:

Na yam! :lol: :lol: :lol: Coming from Ligue 2 is not a flaw. Also, Mustafi is not a key player under Emery. See this wayo man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s funny how you fail to mention that the captain was the worst player in an Arsenal unform against Fulham. A clear example of how to lead from behind.

Haha haha! He was one of the best players. The stats do not tell lies. Also, you forget to mention the other qualities he possesses to be given the arm band. Why? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48805
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Another straw man argument. Try to understand the difference between dissing Wenger, and dissing the deluded fans who refused to admit it was time for him to go and instead chose to label those of us who did as fake fans and whatnot.


Geezer, i obviously touched a nerve by asking for humility, Ok braggadocio here i come!!!!. Really hoping a boozy night, missed meds(off a headache) led to your rant cos it has zilch_all to do with my post. I've argued from the get-go that we need 19matches(50%) league to start really forming opinions about where we're headed - tryna hide behind several good outings to call those you disagree with "deluded" is self-serving bunkum & has the slightest to do with real outcomes @seasons_end!!!
This about Arsenal not who got what right about AW - that's real petty - let it go.


Sense and sensibility. Well said. A word they say, is enough for the wise. Cheers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me add if I may. I hope that my man Unai and this team go on to smash all of our and any other teams existing straight wins records, I hope and pray he wins everything unbeaten, because my agenda is, was and always will be about The Arsenal.

Kpom Kwem! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pfft!!! Y'all's agenda was Wenger first, Arsenal second.

You can't claim Arsenal was your agenda yet watch it be held hostage for years despite making no visible progress. If your kids and all other kids being taught by a particular teacher are repeatedly failing exams while other kids being taught by other teachers are passing wth flying colors would you leave them with the same teacher? Or would you make a change?


What a load of rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All you are is a Wenger hater. That's fine. Stick to it. It is the only thing you are good at. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Cheii See Gbosa .... and I totally agree :taunt: :taunt:


Actually I am so glad Wenger has gone, cos I really do not have to defend him. It is just big fun sitting back and watching all the sad, twisted, mongs that he meant everything to, still attacking him. I believe they need a help to treat their obsession. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 33049
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
What a load of rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All you are is a Wenger hater. That's fine. Stick to it. It is the only thing you are good at. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Cheii See Gbosa .... and I totally agree :taunt: :taunt:


Actually I am so glad Wenger has gone, cos I really do not have to defend him. It is just big fun sitting back and watching all the sad, twisted, mongs that he meant everything to, still attacking him. I believe they need a help to treat their obsession. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Don't worry, you're not alone, lots of fans and players are glad as well.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... r-13391681

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... e-15259333

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ssion=true

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54895
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
Stop your BS about LT. He does not make the team. Stop your BS about Xhaka, he too does not make a team. We are a team of 11 players playing well and getting results. In the summer, I mentioned here on how Torreira was the type of player Xhaka needed.



It’s funny how you ran ya mouth when I pointed out how foolish Rafa was and yet have no answer as to how my boys DaCoure and Capoue made your “Captain” look like an over weight and crippled donkey at the races with Stallions at the Kentucky Derby :tic: :tic:

Nope. They did not. Watford lost. We have them a good beating and Xhaka was excellent in that game. Wanna see his stats? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Listen to me and learn some football bro :taunt: :taunt: Against superior opposition in the midfield and, competent forwards, Arsenal will be roasted with Xhacrap in the lineup. Against two average teams with poor finishers, it showed.

Against the top teams, (Chelsea, City, Liverpool and even ManU) all things being equal we will lose cos they have better players than us. It is not because of Xhaka. But we are improving and always have a chance because of our strikers. The evidence to me, points to the fact that against the top teams, we gave a chance because of key players like Xhaka.

Yeye Strong Head people like you wey dey use calculator and data formulas to make opinions and no sabi wetin una dey watch will always fail to see the real game .

The margins at the top level are minuscule and you can’t afford to carry passengers or “dependent” players. On a team of All World performers in La Liga, wel maybe, but not on a team like Arsenal :idea: Xhaka like Ozil are liabilities and their positives don’t cover up their deficits. Not a surprise how fluid we looked without Ozil, and no surprise how worthless Chaka was, when not afforded time on the ball :idea:

Nope. There are other factors like having better players overall to make a better team. Players like Ozil and Xhaka have been key, and proven their worth when we best these teams and won silverware. But if course, you never see this, all you see us bad because it is Ozil and Xhaka. Margins, tell me about it. The way you bang on about Xhaka, it is not about margins, it is a chasm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has been the problem at arsenal even under Wenger, always one or two players short, and not having the steel to make hard decisions. Like I’ve said before, I like the Uruguayan Terrier, but as the weather cools and the physical league takes it toll, I need a bigger, stronger and more athletic player available to play alongside or in place of him. :idea: A serious minded coach would never have Chaka or Ozil near their roster .... it’s a reason why Klopp, Pep, Zidane and even mourinho wanted nothing to do with either :idea: So don’t give me this Yeye gist. Is Mustafi the greatest defender ? Ok both Wenger and Emery have seen fit to start him when fit ... Oya talk nah :taunt:

Two serious minded coaches who have won trophies, have them in their rosters. They also make them key players. As for Mustafi, you are getting desperate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: When Kos and Mavprovanos get fit, let me know if he still starts. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Quote:
It is no coincidence to me that they have formed a very good combo in the middle. Like it or not, and the stats back this up, Xhaka has improved for him being his partner. Something I predicted in the summer. Torreira is not perfect, so stop banging on like he is the second coming of Vieira. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt
:


Improved because of one half against a foolish Rafa? You see why I talk of ya premature ejaculation? :taunt: :taunt: What games have you been watching bro? I know you like to do unnecessary strong head but Chaka is Shyt in the large scheme of things. When Guendo is ready to play next to LT you will regret ya nonsense position :taunt:

Nope. He has improved over the run of games he has played with Torreira. The team has conceded less goals because of the combo in front of the CDs. Look how week we have done with Holding and Mustafi as CDs. The combo of Xhaka and Torreira have a lot to do with that. Also, when Guendouzi is ready, he will replace anyone in any midfield. But I see him joining Xhaka and Torreira in a 4-3-3.

Quote:
What is amazing is how you talk only of Guendouzi positives, but never his negatives. Yet, when it comes to Xhaka, it is the complete opposite. But Wenger and Emery make Xhaka a key player. What is it they know that you don't? Oh! Who was your Captain against Fulham? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Er I have pointed his flaws. He is a kid coming from Lique2 and needs to learn but there is more talent in a lock of his hair than there is in Xhacrap’s whole body :taunt: Using your same bush logic, well Wenger and Emery made Mustafi a key player, so :woot:

Na yam! :lol: :lol: :lol: Coming from Ligue 2 is not a flaw. Also, Mustafi is not a key player under Emery. See this wayo man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s funny how you fail to mention that the captain was the worst player in an Arsenal unform against Fulham. A clear example of how to lead from behind.

Haha haha! He was one of the best players. The stats do not tell lies. Also, you forget to mention the other qualities he possesses to be given the arm band. Why? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:




What’s this drivel and nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok I gorrit, you know you have no point :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48805
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
What a load of rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All you are is a Wenger hater. That's fine. Stick to it. It is the only thing you are good at. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Cheii See Gbosa .... and I totally agree :taunt: :taunt:


Actually I am so glad Wenger has gone, cos I really do not have to defend him. It is just big fun sitting back and watching all the sad, twisted, mongs that he meant everything to, still attacking him. I believe they need a help to treat their obsession. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Don't worry, you're not alone, lots of fans and players are glad as well.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... r-13391681

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... e-15259333

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ssion=true


Classic response from the ignorant. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


I bet those few Arsenal fans speak for all, or lots Arsenal fans. See what I mean when I say you are dog poo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desperately looking for legitimacy eh! Go have a chat with your jailbird friend DT. Remember the one you use to post his words here until I exposed his xenophobia and you suddenly stopped. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Quote:
"In a month of Kroenke taking full control of the club they sing about having our Arsenal back. Not the brightest in the crowd."


Quote:
"That chant really annoyed me. Like if getting your Arsenal back means shellacking a newly promoted team then what a self-entitled bunch they are. All that vitriol and anger for what? Ironically at a time when “their Arsenal” has gotten further away through the new ownership."


Quote:
"Some people just want the divisions to continue and to be able to say “see, told you so”.


Quote:
"The goal was similar to the goals Wenger brought to the club, so I can only imagine the song was a tribute to Mr Wenger and his teams’ free-flowing football..."


Quote:
"If it wasn’t for years of possession based training under Wenger that 3rd goal would never have been scored. People seem to forget that he’s the one who first bought that style of play to us. His influence on the club is still being felt and will be for a long time to come."


Quote:
"I pity those gunners who sang

“We’ve got our arsenal back”

Arsenal never left.

Only you might have done."


Quote:
"It’s just so strange. Lots of people are using different reasons for the chant going up but for me, it’s a cheap shot & nothing more. The guy has gone, let’s move on ffs."


Just some of the many sentiments felt by the vast majority of Gooners like me.

Those mongs like you are all over social media trying to justify their embarrassing chant. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

They even claim unity, another BS, Arsenal fans are not united, and I unlike you, I know people and have friends at Craven Cottage. The majority there did not sing that embarrassing chant. Anything to justify your hate and ignorance. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All you are is a Wenger hater. That's fine. Stick to it. It is the only thing you are good at. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Keep on hating, I'll keep enjoying my team. 8-) 8-)

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48805
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
Stop your BS about LT. He does not make the team. Stop your BS about Xhaka, he too does not make a team. We are a team of 11 players playing well and getting results. In the summer, I mentioned here on how Torreira was the type of player Xhaka needed.



It’s funny how you ran ya mouth when I pointed out how foolish Rafa was and yet have no answer as to how my boys DaCoure and Capoue made your “Captain” look like an over weight and crippled donkey at the races with Stallions at the Kentucky Derby :tic: :tic:

Nope. They did not. Watford lost. We have them a good beating and Xhaka was excellent in that game. Wanna see his stats? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Listen to me and learn some football bro :taunt: :taunt: Against superior opposition in the midfield and, competent forwards, Arsenal will be roasted with Xhacrap in the lineup. Against two average teams with poor finishers, it showed.

Against the top teams, (Chelsea, City, Liverpool and even ManU) all things being equal we will lose cos they have better players than us. It is not because of Xhaka. But we are improving and always have a chance because of our strikers. The evidence to me, points to the fact that against the top teams, we gave a chance because of key players like Xhaka.

Yeye Strong Head people like you wey dey use calculator and data formulas to make opinions and no sabi wetin una dey watch will always fail to see the real game .

The margins at the top level are minuscule and you can’t afford to carry passengers or “dependent” players. On a team of All World performers in La Liga, wel maybe, but not on a team like Arsenal :idea: Xhaka like Ozil are liabilities and their positives don’t cover up their deficits. Not a surprise how fluid we looked without Ozil, and no surprise how worthless Chaka was, when not afforded time on the ball :idea:

Nope. There are other factors like having better players overall to make a better team. Players like Ozil and Xhaka have been key, and proven their worth when we best these teams and won silverware. But if course, you never see this, all you see us bad because it is Ozil and Xhaka. Margins, tell me about it. The way you bang on about Xhaka, it is not about margins, it is a chasm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has been the problem at arsenal even under Wenger, always one or two players short, and not having the steel to make hard decisions. Like I’ve said before, I like the Uruguayan Terrier, but as the weather cools and the physical league takes it toll, I need a bigger, stronger and more athletic player available to play alongside or in place of him. :idea: A serious minded coach would never have Chaka or Ozil near their roster .... it’s a reason why Klopp, Pep, Zidane and even mourinho wanted nothing to do with either :idea: So don’t give me this Yeye gist. Is Mustafi the greatest defender ? Ok both Wenger and Emery have seen fit to start him when fit ... Oya talk nah :taunt:

Two serious minded coaches who have won trophies, have them in their rosters. They also make them key players. As for Mustafi, you are getting desperate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: When Kos and Mavprovanos get fit, let me know if he still starts. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Quote:
It is no coincidence to me that they have formed a very good combo in the middle. Like it or not, and the stats back this up, Xhaka has improved for him being his partner. Something I predicted in the summer. Torreira is not perfect, so stop banging on like he is the second coming of Vieira. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt
:


Improved because of one half against a foolish Rafa? You see why I talk of ya premature ejaculation? :taunt: :taunt: What games have you been watching bro? I know you like to do unnecessary strong head but Chaka is Shyt in the large scheme of things. When Guendo is ready to play next to LT you will regret ya nonsense position :taunt:

Nope. He has improved over the run of games he has played with Torreira. The team has conceded less goals because of the combo in front of the CDs. Look how week we have done with Holding and Mustafi as CDs. The combo of Xhaka and Torreira have a lot to do with that. Also, when Guendouzi is ready, he will replace anyone in any midfield. But I see him joining Xhaka and Torreira in a 4-3-3.

Quote:
What is amazing is how you talk only of Guendouzi positives, but never his negatives. Yet, when it comes to Xhaka, it is the complete opposite. But Wenger and Emery make Xhaka a key player. What is it they know that you don't? Oh! Who was your Captain against Fulham? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Er I have pointed his flaws. He is a kid coming from Lique2 and needs to learn but there is more talent in a lock of his hair than there is in Xhacrap’s whole body :taunt: Using your same bush logic, well Wenger and Emery made Mustafi a key player, so :woot:

Na yam! :lol: :lol: :lol: Coming from Ligue 2 is not a flaw. Also, Mustafi is not a key player under Emery. See this wayo man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s funny how you fail to mention that the captain was the worst player in an Arsenal unform against Fulham. A clear example of how to lead from behind.

Haha haha! He was one of the best players. The stats do not tell lies. Also, you forget to mention the other qualities he possesses to be given the arm band. Why? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:




What’s this drivel and nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok I gorrit, you know you have no point :taunt: :taunt:


You are now beginning to 'gorrit'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to worry, you will eventually 'gorrit'. I dey here to make you 'gorrit' for good. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Posts: 2005
There is a middle ground. Wenger is the greatest manager in our club's history. His philosophy has been knitted into our DNA and that cannot be ignored. It was very necessary that he left because on the field things became stale. Enthusiasm on and off the pitch was low. Our successes going forward is also as a result of his work over the years. Praising the new regime should not equal damning the old. The 3rd goal v Fulham was something straight out of Arsene's top drawer. But the tactical changes that led to it was all Emre's making. Can we all just move on from comparing to Wenger's time and just support the team FFS!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 33049
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Blukyt wrote:
There is a middle ground. Wenger is the greatest manager in our club's history. His philosophy has been knitted into our DNA and that cannot be ignored. It was very necessary that he left because on the field things became stale. Enthusiasm on and off the pitch was low. Our successes going forward is also as a result of his work over the years. Praising the new regime should not equal damning the old. The 3rd goal v Fulham was something straight out of Arsene's top drawer. But the tactical changes that led to it was all Emre's making. Can we all just move on from comparing to Wenger's time and just support the team FFS!

Lol your so called middle ground is exactly what we've been saying that they refused to accept until Wenger finally got the sack. Left to them he'd still be in charge yet they use a straw man argument by making it seem like we were just hating on Wenger and had no justifiable reason to want him out as coach.

Waffib now claiming he's happy Wenger is gone is such a Trumpian move. Up until the last minute he was here making excuses for Wenger to stay until he (Wenger) alone decided he was ready to leave (and would 100% support it), and calling those of us who wanted him out all sorts of names from fake fans to disloyal and gloating at us whether the tide seemed to change in Wenger's favour.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 33049
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
theYemster wrote:
tolahs wrote:
People, it was our best performance to date but stay humble as the gaffer keeps saying. No true sports fan should dare diss AW for one's it's crass & classless.
This brand Arsenal we've come to love with a passion was made in Wengerland - what we need now are add-ons to deal with new challenges - it'll be verging on deluded to start projecting great things over the season from the 1st seven. We're not defensively steady yet but we're in the dance. Wengerball as it affects attacking footie is in our DNA now.
COYG!!!!!!

Another straw man argument. Try to understand the difference between dissing Wenger, and dissing the deluded fans who refused to admit it was time for him to go and instead chose to label those of us who did as fake fans and whatnot.


Geezer, i obviously touched a nerve by asking for humility, Ok braggadocio here i come!!!!. Really hoping a boozy night, missed meds(off a headache) led to your rant cos it has zilch_all to do with my post. I've argued from the get-go that we need 19matches(50%) league to start really forming opinions about where we're headed - tryna hide behind several good outings to call those you disagree with "deluded" is self-serving bunkum & has the slightest to do with real outcomes @seasons_end!!!
This about Arsenal not who got what right about AW - that's real petty - let it go.


Sense and sensibility. Well said. A word they say, is enough for the wise. Cheers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me add if I may. I hope that my man Unai and this team go on to smash all of our and any other teams existing straight wins records, I hope and pray he wins everything unbeaten, because my agenda is, was and always will be about The Arsenal.

Kpom Kwem! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pfft!!! Y'all's agenda was Wenger first, Arsenal second.

You can't claim Arsenal was your agenda yet watch it be held hostage for years despite making no visible progress. If your kids and all other kids being taught by a particular teacher are repeatedly failing exams while other kids being taught by other teachers are passing wth flying colors would you leave them with the same teacher? Or would you make a change?


What a load of rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All you are is a Wenger hater. That's fine. Stick to it. It is the only thing you are good at. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Typical. I asked a simple question and you give a non answer.

Okay whatever, I'm a Wenger hater, just answer the question. Would you change your kid's teacher if year after year they were doing poorly while kids being taught by another teacher were all excelling?

It's a simple enough question, yes or no?

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154 ... 205  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: emekonia, Google [Bot] and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group