Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
theYemster wrote:
Blukyt wrote:
There is a middle ground. Wenger is the greatest manager in our club's history. His philosophy has been knitted into our DNA and that cannot be ignored. It was very necessary that he left because on the field things became stale. Enthusiasm on and off the pitch was low. Our successes going forward is also as a result of his work over the years. Praising the new regime should not equal damning the old. The 3rd goal v Fulham was something straight out of Arsene's top drawer. But the tactical changes that led to it was all Emre's making. Can we all just move on from comparing to Wenger's time and just support the team FFS!

Lol your so called middle ground is exactly what we've been saying that they refused to accept until Wenger finally got the sack. Left to them he'd still be in charge yet they use a straw man argument by making it seem like we were just hating on Wenger and had no justifiable reason to want him out as coach.

Waffib now claiming he's happy Wenger is gone is such a Trumpian move. Up until the last minute he was here making excuses for Wenger to stay until he (Wenger) alone decided he was ready to leave (and would 100% support it), and calling those of us who wanted him out all sorts of names from fake fans to disloyal and gloating at us whether the tide seemed to change in Wenger's favour.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In his desperate, twisted and bitter mind, sarcasm is lost in his diction.

The word is sarcasm, my quote below is me being sarcastic and mocking the fact that you are still obssessing about an Arsenal legend who has served his time and is long gone.

Do you get It now? Of course you don't. It is like football and Arsenal, you get nothing and know nothing. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Read my words again. How do you like me now? I go plow, plundering your brain, messing up your persona and being. I'm loving it. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Waffiman wrote:
Actually I am so glad Wenger has gone, cos I really do not have to defend him. It is just big fun sitting back and watching all the sad, twisted, mongs that he meant everything to, still attacking him. I believe they need a help to treat their obsession. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sense and sensibility. Well said. A word they say, is enough for the wise. Cheers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me add if I may. I hope that my man Unai and this team go on to smash all of our and any other teams existing straight wins records, I hope and pray he wins everything unbeaten, because my agenda is, was and always will be about The Arsenal.

Kpom Kwem! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pfft!!! Y'all's agenda was Wenger first, Arsenal second.

You can't claim Arsenal was your agenda yet watch it be held hostage for years despite making no visible progress. If your kids and all other kids being taught by a particular teacher are repeatedly failing exams while other kids being taught by other teachers are passing wth flying colors would you leave them with the same teacher? Or would you make a change?


What a load of rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All you are is a Wenger hater. That's fine. Stick to it. It is the only thing you are good at. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Typical. I asked a simple question and you give a non answer.

Okay whatever, I'm a Wenger hater, just answer the question. Would you change your kid's teacher if year after year they were doing poorly while kids being taught by another teacher were all excelling?

It's a simple enough question, yes or no?


False equivalence that truly betrays your ignorance. If you understand or are knowledgeable about what you are talking about, you will not compare a teacher to a football manager in the context you have just used.

In school, I am sure your teacher must have taught you to compare like with like, especially in the simplistic context you use above. For example, here are 2 oranges, compare both fruits? You compare an orange with an orange, not an apple. Do you gorrit? :taunt: :taunt:

On my kid's teacher, I cannot comment on them doing badly because I won't have a clue about doing badly. Indeed, I have been walking on cloud nine since my son blew me away with his GCSE (O-Level) results. I am the proudest dad in the world. My son, thanks to his teachers and parents delivered results I could only dream of.

My boy wants to become a brain surgeon and as a parent, my responsibilities are huge. Right now, I am considering the prospect of my boy doing the exams for America's ivy league universities. His school has advised, he does the exams, (Havard is one) because they believe he will pass the exams. I do not want my boy going to America but I owe it to him to give him every chance. This is not about a child excelling and a teacher alone being responsible. Parents too, are hugely important.

As a proud parent, I know a child excelling is not down to teachers alone, parents have a huge role and responsibility, and they must make sure they deliver for their children the best they can. You cannot be comparing the teacher of an excelling or failing child to a football manager. If you do, you really do not have a clue about nothing.

On Wenger, everyone knows my position. Nothing last forever, he is no longer our Manager. I have moved on. The past is firmly in the past.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54148
Location: USA
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32822
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:

Nothing wrong wth my analogy. Clearly, answering it honestly will undercut his argument regarding Wenger hence he decides to go on another straw man journey.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:


Also, he talked about my son's teacher's role in success or failure as if this is only the preserve of the teacher 9r teachers. I am educating him on the role of parents and their contribution to their children. Not just teachers, parents too. I know, I am a proud, lucky dad.

My son does not yet have a career, even though he is excelling at school currently. Hopefully, he will continue to progress and by the grace of God, he will one day have a career.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54148
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:


Also, he talked about my son's teacher's role in success or failure as if this is only the preserve of the teacher 9r teachers. I am educating him on the role of parents and their contribution to their children. Not just teachers, parents too. I know, I am a proud, lucky dad.

My son does not yet have a career, even though he is excelling at school currently. Hopefully, he will continue to progress and by the grace of God, he will one day have a career.



Nna I tread carefully when it comes to children and family but no be you reference say the lad wants to become a brain surgeon ?

Oya continue :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:

Nothing wrong wth my analogy. Clearly, answering it honestly will undercut his argument regarding Wenger hence he decides to go on another straw man journey.


Everything wrong with your analogy.

Comparing a teacher to a football manager in the context you did, is dumb.

Comparing a student succeeding or failing to a team succeeding or failing in the same context is double dumb.

Blaming or praising a teacher only, for success or failure of a pupil, whilst not recognising the varying abilities of their pupils is another example of the lack of thought and depth of the comparison. It is truly unintelligent and extremely foolish.

Inferring in your dumb comparison that a teacher, or my son's teacher, is somehow the only one responsible for his success or failure is crass, putrid and foul. Parents are just as important, but you are shallow and lack depth.

Your analogy is not only a false equivalence, it is moronic, ignorant and thoughtless. Please keep up the good work, I will be here to show you and your stupidity up. I'm loving this. Told you many a time, you are not in my league. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:


Also, he talked about my son's teacher's role in success or failure as if this is only the preserve of the teacher 9r teachers. I am educating him on the role of parents and their contribution to their children. Not just teachers, parents too. I know, I am a proud, lucky dad.

My son does not yet have a career, even though he is excelling at school currently. Hopefully, he will continue to progress and by the grace of God, he will one day have a career.



Nna I tread carefully when it comes to children and family but no be you reference say the lad wants to become a brain surgeon ?

Oya continue :mrgreen:


I once dreamt of being Pele. 8-)

He is a kid doing extremely well. He has dreams. I want him to be a footballer, instead of wasting his time with brain surgeon nonsense. Don't worry, I will change his mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
Blukyt wrote:
There is a middle ground. Wenger is the greatest manager in our club's history. His philosophy has been knitted into our DNA and that cannot be ignored. It was very necessary that he left because on the field things became stale. Enthusiasm on and off the pitch was low. Our successes going forward is also as a result of his work over the years. Praising the new regime should not equal damning the old. The 3rd goal v Fulham was something straight out of Arsene's top drawer. But the tactical changes that led to it was all Emre's making. Can we all just move on from comparing to Wenger's time and just support the team FFS!


Yes, right now. Arsenal fans are now all united behind the team, but it is like types of religion or religious sects (Christians and Muslims, Protestants and Catholics) are all behind a God. Arsenal fans are not united with each other. Beating of chest after 8 league's games only shows up divisions therein.

All you have to do is read social media for proof of what I have just written.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54148
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:


Also, he talked about my son's teacher's role in success or failure as if this is only the preserve of the teacher 9r teachers. I am educating him on the role of parents and their contribution to their children. Not just teachers, parents too. I know, I am a proud, lucky dad.

My son does not yet have a career, even though he is excelling at school currently. Hopefully, he will continue to progress and by the grace of God, he will one day have a career.



Nna I tread carefully when it comes to children and family but no be you reference say the lad wants to become a brain surgeon ?

Oya continue :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32822
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:

Nothing wrong wth my analogy. Clearly, answering it honestly will undercut his argument regarding Wenger hence he decides to go on another straw man journey.


Everything wrong with your analogy.

Comparing a teacher to a football manager in the context you did, is dumb.

Comparing a student succeeding or failing to a team succeeding or failing in the same context is double dumb.

Blaming or praising a teacher only, for success or failure of a pupil, whilst not recognising the varying abilities of their pupils is another example of the lack of thought and depth of the comparison. It is truly unintelligent and extremely foolish.

Inferring in your dumb comparison that a teacher, or my son's teacher, is somehow the only one responsible for his success or failure is crass, putrid and foul. Parents are just as important, but you are shallow and lack depth.

Your analogy is not only a false equivalence, it is moronic, ignorant and thoughtless. Please keep up the good work, I will be here to show you and your stupidity up. I'm loving this. Told you many a time, you are not in my league. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Keep muddying up the waters. A teacher plays as much of a role in a student's development as a coach does in a player's. To suggest I'm implying that the teacher's contribution is the ONLY thing that matters is of course more straw man logic. Like I said you know your honest answer the will doom your argument so you have to deliberately obfuscate.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:26 am
Posts: 8979
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: At least we should thank God that they’re having a “clean” debate.

_________________
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15


"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32822
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
elerineye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: At least we should thank God that they’re having a “clean” debate.

You mean thank God Waffib isn't tossing around vulgar slurs?

Just you wait...once he's cornered he resorts to his go to move.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3222
This page is hilarious. Anyway congrats Waffi on your son's results, I'm sure you're proud to see years of your hard work come into fruition unlike Wenger whose latter years saw his kids end up in comprehensive school.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
kalani JR wrote:
This page is hilarious. Anyway congrats Waffi on your son's results, I'm sure you're proud to see years of your hard work come into fruition unlike Wenger whose latter years saw his kids end up in comprehensive school.


Thanks.

My son is like Arsenal this season. He has had a good start but he has done nothing yet. The hard work has only just started in his first A Level year.

Arsenal's hard work will start when the pressure is on and there us a burden of expectation on the team. After 10 games, it always becomes different in England. As autumn gives way to winter, injury starts setting in and players start to struggle in the cold. This is a far cry from playing when the sun is shining.

I am enjoying every victory because I know there will be hard times.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Bia Waffi he made a poor analogy and then you corrected him, but then started writing a dissertation about your sons career choice in school ?

Wetin i dey miss here :taunt: :taunt:

Nothing wrong wth my analogy. Clearly, answering it honestly will undercut his argument regarding Wenger hence he decides to go on another straw man journey.


Everything wrong with your analogy.

Comparing a teacher to a football manager in the context you did, is dumb.

Comparing a student succeeding or failing to a team succeeding or failing in the same context is double dumb.

Blaming or praising a teacher only, for success or failure of a pupil, whilst not recognising the varying abilities of their pupils is another example of the lack of thought and depth of the comparison. It is truly unintelligent and extremely foolish.

Inferring in your dumb comparison that a teacher, or my son's teacher, is somehow the only one responsible for his success or failure is crass, putrid and foul. Parents are just as important, but you are shallow and lack depth.

Your analogy is not only a false equivalence, it is moronic, ignorant and thoughtless. Please keep up the good work, I will be here to show you and your stupidity up. I'm loving this. Told you many a time, you are not in my league. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Keep muddying up the waters. A teacher plays as much of a role in a student's development as a coach does in a player's. To suggest I'm implying that the teacher's contribution is the ONLY thing that matters is of course more straw man logic. Like I said you know your honest answer the will doom your argument so you have to deliberately obfuscate.


You are all over the place Yemshit. Omashe oh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is what you said:

Quote:
Okay whatever, I'm a Wenger hater, just answer the question. Would you change your kid's teacher if year after year they were doing poorly while kids being taught by another teacher were all excelling?

It's a simple enough question, yes or no?


This is at the heart of why your analogy makes you out like a dunce. A football team is not made exclusively of young developing players. So a coach does not teach his players like a teacher teaches kids. A coach coaches players to play to his footballing ideas to get results. The first team is not a football academy when players are taught how to play the game.

It is why football teams have in them more experienced pros than rookies (Hopefully my use of this word will educate you on the difference :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: ). So it is ridiculous to compare a teacher teaching a kid to a football team.

Your definition of failure is yours and yours only. There is no Gooner I know, and you are not a Gooner, you are just a Wenger hater, that sees 3 FA Cup and top 4 whilst paying for a stadium as failure but that's another issue.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32822
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Mister man it's a yes or no question. I've explained the analogy, coach-player vs teacher-student where a primary individual mentors and nurtures mentees. Both scenarios aren't meant to be an exact match even with the presence of external factors. The fact that you continuously choose to go of on a tangent and refuse to answer a simple question is all the answer I need. Classic Trumpian move.

I'm done with this.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
theYemster wrote:
Mister man it's a yes or no question. I've explained the analogy, coach-player vs teacher-student where a primary individual mentors and nurtures mentees. Both scenarios aren't meant to be an exact match even with the presence of external factors. The fact that you continuously choose to go of on a tangent and refuse to answer a simple question is all the answer I need. Classic Trumpian move.

I'm done with this.


It is an ignorant question.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
It is early days. But our signings are already making a difference.

Leno is adjusting well and is already pushing Cech’s performances to be better.

Sokratis and Lichtsteiner have added defensive quality and overall leadership both on and off the pitch.

Torreira has been superb, but I am loving how he is bringing out the best in Xhaka.

Guendouzi has hit the ground running and will only improve. What a young prospect he is.

Emery, my man, has won hearts and performed like I expected. But there is so much more to come from him.

What about the fans? Arsenal fans are now all united behind the team, but it is like Christians and Muslims are all behind a God. Arsenal fans are not united with each other.

All you have to do is read Cybereagles forum for proof of what I have just written. :sneaky: :sneaky:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48458
Captain Granit Xhaka.

Switzerland manager Vladimir Petkovic has named Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka as his captain in the absence of Stephan Lichtsteiner who has been the long-standing captain of the Swiss side.


Image


Aniks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54148
Location: USA
Quote:
Torreira has been superb, but I am loving how he is bringing out the best in Xhaka.


If this is the best Xhaka Crap has to offer then :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wakenme ip when any team with any clue comes calling for him :woot:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54148
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
Captain Granit Xhaka.

Switzerland manager Vladimir Petkovic has named Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka as his captain in the absence of Stephan Lichtsteiner who has been the long-standing captain of the Swiss side.


Image


Aniks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



IN THE COUNTRY OF THE BLIND, THE ONE EYED DOG IS KING :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:08 pm
Posts: 6258
Location: Isale Gangan
Aniks, heard you’ve pre-ordered your Ozil’s & Xhaka’s Adidas shirts. I know you’ll rep well. :D

_________________
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andyk1012, guesswho, Mr Shows, Scipio Africanus and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group