Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174 ... 205  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Fabinho, Wynaldum and Milner do not constitute a top midfield trio ... stop telling fables ... those three in the middle are nothing special. Liverpool’s strength comes from their back four and front three who turn mistakes into lightning quick counters.

Fake man ... come I go teach you football :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Over short distances we could say Xhaka is slow(not meant as criticism) but that didn't deter him from covering huge distance across midfield. Xhaka's perceived weaknesses last season were mostly due to him actually playing without a partner and also playing with teammates who were not willing or incapable of covering up those weaknesses. With Torreira complementing him, Xhaka is slowly starting to play like the Borussia Monchengladbach Xhaka again(minus the red cards). Actually both players are complimenting each other really well. That balance in midfield and the tactics adopted by the manager is not only the midfield but defence as well, with or without the ball. Liverpool midfield relies on pressing you as high as possible and then release the ball to their front three but both Torreira and Xhaka were wise to that partly due to availability of passing options from both the defence and forwards. Its not that their midfielders didnt try to press Xhaka onto making mistakes, they did and the fact that there were passing options made it easier to pass through the press.They were also much aware of the threat posed by long passes from both Xhaka and Mustafi. I heard some saying that if it was Henderson playing instead of Fabinho and he would have tried to press as high as possible and I think that would have played directly onto arsenal's hands. Arsenal came to the game expecting Liverpool to try to press them onto making mistakes. Having a goalkeeper who is good with the ball and using Xhaka's perceived weakness to lure liverpool onto swarming onto him every time he had the ball actually made the said pressing a moot point. All Arsenal had to do was make sure that Xhaka didnt have to make risky passes when in possession by having Torreira close by and having the option of passing the ball backwards either to the defence or goalkeeper without the whole team panicking. Having a good ball playing centre back like Müstafi came handy in those type of situations.



:clap: :clap:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Fabinho, Wynaldum and Milner do not constitute a top midfield trio ... stop telling fables ... those three in the middle are nothing special. Liverpool’s strength comes from their back four and front three who turn mistakes into lightning quick counters.

Fake man ... come I go teach you football :taunt:

The same Fabinho you dey take yap Arsenal when Liverpool sign am. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Mow he is not a top midfielder. Chai! See as you don change colour again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW! I said a top 4 midfield not top midfield. Nor start another wayo by trying to change the focus of the debate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Fabinho, Wynaldum and Milner do not constitute a top midfield trio ... stop telling fables ... those three in the middle are nothing special. Liverpool’s strength comes from their back four and front three who turn mistakes into lightning quick counters.

Fake man ... come I go teach you football :taunt:

The same Fabinho you dey take yap Arsenal when Liverpool sign am. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Mow he is not a top midfielder. Chai! See as you don change colour again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW! I said a top 4 midfield not top midfield. Nor start another wayo by trying to change the focus of the debate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



See this WaYo man. During the game, like in all contests involving Arsenal, you dey hide under carpet grass like Ozil and now you expect us to take ya Yeye yarns seriously ? :taunt: :taunt:

Fake Urhobo WaYo man. Abi na Keys and Grey or na Klarus & Girigori give you these fake stats. :taunt: Abegi make I go work out I no wan make my belle big like ya own :woot: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
https://talksport.com/football/441798/w ... -contract/

Remember I talked about this kid earlier in the season .... Arsenal needs to sign him up NOW ... Some dummies snickered just like when I mentioned VVD many moons ago and Zaha last season .... Don’t need stats to know a player when I see one :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5834
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.



Waffi kpele ... Sorry Ohhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just heard a loud pop in ya bubble of delusion :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Azuka is a truly wicked and shady character :taunt: :taunt: Typical FGC WUKARI CON MAN :taunt: :D Just when you thought you had an Ally in ya pro-Xhacrap propaganda campaign, he just stabbed you in ya FAT back :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:29 am
Posts: 9757
Location: Indiana
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Torreira also uncharacteristically lost his man earlier on in that play leading to Liverpool's game. Overall though, both xhaka and Torriera were excellent yesterday.

_________________
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
amafolas wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Torreira also uncharacteristically lost his man earlier on in that play leading to Liverpool's game. Overall though, both xhaka and Torriera were excellent yesterday.



Amala the False Prophet how bodi?

Morata hopes your Bowels are still stuffed with his humble pies :woot:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9236
Just rewatched the match this morning - will take another last peek tonight. Really proud of how far the lads have come but we've gotta make the marker stick. Giving how poor Sead played in Baku, i was feeling nervous that his game back post "another" injury will be defending against Salah.
This is the best 1st half performance by the team this season - the transition defence was way better - we got in shape fast - we must stay close to the top 2/3 in the EPL table & make the right additions in Jan.
I'll still prefer if Auba was more central partnering Laca - he has the license to go narrow right now but he also has to double down tracking back - it's not sustainable over a season.
I would totally relegate Ramsey to Europa & the odd sub appearances(no diss) - we must give Henrikh the opportunity to get confident & convince us to not take bids for him in the offseason - he's missing too many goalscoring chances & killer passes just now - we must get him in the mix.
With his fitness coming on after a week odd - we can look to use AMN as a substitute out wide or as a midfielder - i really thought he would've been a more serious threat than Ramsey yesterday - his pace @thatmoment in the match would've been a problem for them.
Holding's playing out of his skin - could make Chambers dispensable. We know Sokratis is the business - hoping Mavropanos has a great comeback - also expecting Kos has a lot to remind us of giving how long he's been in the treatment room.
If we hold form thru the 1st 19matches - all that talk of Emery needing 3/4 transfer windows will have been been OTT. We must stay humble.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
amafolas wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Torreira also uncharacteristically lost his man earlier on in that play leading to Liverpool's game. Overall though, both xhaka and Torriera were excellent yesterday.


Spot on. I remember Rio Ferdinand and Martin Keown analysing that goal. It was great analysis.

Bellerin and Mustafi were caught in no man's land initially. This allowed for the pass over Bellerin to Mane.

Rio put this down to a lack of communication between Bells and Mustafi. He said it was Mustafi's job, like it was his when he played, to always make sure the FB was tight marking is man. Rio, said he will say to the FB, if you mark your man tight, just leave the rest to me.

Keown, by and large agreed but added. Immediately Mustafi moved towards Mane, Torreira should be covering the runner from midfield while Bells ran to fill the space Mustafi left. He said if Vieira, Petit or Gilberto were there, no goal. Rio agreed.

Rio then asked they show the position of Torreira and Xhaka. They were both out of position, static and caught completely off guard. They did not read the play or spot the danger till it was way too late.

They did not blame the goalie that much. They took the view that if Torreira and Xhaka had done their jobs properly, they should have been in position to stop Milner shooting at goal and scoring.

They blamed Bellerin, Mustafi, Torreira and Xhaka collectively, saying a breakdown in communication the key reason. The goalie was blamed slightly cause they felt he could have done better but he was let down by his defenders.

They said it was still something that needs improving in the defence. Keown suggested maybe a personnel change is necessary if coaching does not solve it.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5834
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Waffi kpele ... Sorry Ohhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just heard a loud pop in ya bubble of delusion :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Azuka is a truly wicked and shady character :taunt: :taunt: Typical FGC WUKARI CON MAN :taunt: :D Just when you thought you had an Ally in ya pro-Xhacrap propaganda campaign, he just stabbed you in ya FAT back :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Nothing wicked here. I am a football man. And no need shouting it loud that i am also in Ozil and Xhaka's corners. Also against Liverpool the boys played a blinder. I must also admit i was apprehensive about our meeting Lilipool. To say i was pleasantly surprise was an understatement.
Despite all these one has to point out the basic fact. The one time Xhaka was caught napping Lilipool scored. That does not take away the fact that he played extremely well.
@Amafolas: You are so right. And that was the only time both put a foot wrong.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Last edited by azuka on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5834
Waffiman wrote:
amafolas wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Torreira also uncharacteristically lost his man earlier on in that play leading to Liverpool's game. Overall though, both xhaka and Torriera were excellent yesterday.


Spot on. I remember Rio Ferdinand and Martin Keown analysing that goal. It was great analysis.

Bellerin and Mustafi were caught in no man's land initially. This allowed for the pass over Bellerin to Mane.

Rio put this down to a lack of communication between Bells and Mustafi. He said it was Mustafi's job, like it was his when he played, to always make sure the FB was tight marking is man. Rio, said he will say to the FB, if you mark your man tight, just leave the rest to me.

Keown, by and large agreed but added. Immediately Mustafi moved towards Mane, Torreira should be covering the runner from midfield while Bells ran to fill the space Mustafi left. He said if Vieira, Petit or Gilberto were there, no goal. Rio agreed.

Rio then asked they show the position of Torreira and Xhaka. They were both out of position, static and caught completely off guard. They did not read the play or spot the danger till it was way too late.

They did not blame the goalie that much. They took the view that if Torreira and Xhaka had done their jobs properly, they should have been in position to stop Milner shooting at goal and scoring.

They blamed Bellerin, Mustafi, Torreira and Xhaka collectively, saying a breakdown in communication the key reason. The goalie was blamed slightly cause they felt he could have done better but he was let down by his defenders.

They said it was still something that needs improving in the defence. Keown suggested maybe a personnel change is necessary if coaching does not solve it.


So unfair to blame the goalie. Without the ball deflecting off Holding's ankle into Milner's path it would have been easily cleared by Kola because that was where the goalie's palming of the ball was going.
All in all, Emery now has a template going forward. Anyone counting us out of the title race is doing so at his own peril. What we just need right now is a left full back as good as Bells in January.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Waffi kpele ... Sorry Ohhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just heard a loud pop in ya bubble of delusion :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Azuka is a truly wicked and shady character :taunt: :taunt: Typical FGC WUKARI CON MAN :taunt: :D Just when you thought you had an Ally in ya pro-Xhacrap propaganda campaign, he just stabbed you in ya FAT back :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Nothing wicked here. I am a football man. And no need shouting it loud that i am also in Ozil and Xhaka's corners. Also against Liverpool the boys played a blinder. I must also admit i was apprehensive about our meeting Lilipool. To say i was pleasantly surprise was an understatement.
Despite all these one has to point out the basic fact. The one time Xhaka was caught napping Lilipool scored. That does not take away the fact that he played extremely well.
@Amafolas: You are so right. And that was the only time both put a foot wrong.



LIAR!!!! :taunt: :taunt:

Just for the record ... OZIL is now the 3 for 3 in terms of MIA performances in three games against big teams this season :sneaky:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
amafolas wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Torreira also uncharacteristically lost his man earlier on in that play leading to Liverpool's game. Overall though, both xhaka and Torriera were excellent yesterday.


Spot on. I remember Rio Ferdinand and Martin Keown analysing that goal. It was great analysis.

Bellerin and Mustafi were caught in no man's land initially. This allowed for the pass over Bellerin to Mane.

Rio put this down to a lack of communication between Bells and Mustafi. He said it was Mustafi's job, like it was his when he played, to always make sure the FB was tight marking is man. Rio, said he will say to the FB, if you mark your man tight, just leave the rest to me.

Keown, by and large agreed but added. Immediately Mustafi moved towards Mane, Torreira should be covering the runner from midfield while Bells ran to fill the space Mustafi left. He said if Vieira, Petit or Gilberto were there, no goal. Rio agreed.

Rio then asked they show the position of Torreira and Xhaka. They were both out of position, static and caught completely off guard. They did not read the play or spot the danger till it was way too late.

They did not blame the goalie that much. They took the view that if Torreira and Xhaka had done their jobs properly, they should have been in position to stop Milner shooting at goal and scoring.

They blamed Bellerin, Mustafi, Torreira and Xhaka collectively, saying a breakdown in communication the key reason. The goalie was blamed slightly cause they felt he could have done better but he was let down by his defenders.

They said it was still something that needs improving in the defence. Keown suggested maybe a personnel change is necessary if coaching does not solve it.


So unfair to blame the goalie. Without the ball deflecting off Holding's ankle into Milner's path it would have been easily cleared by Kola because that was where the goalie's palming of the ball was going.
All in all, Emery now has a template going forward. Anyone counting us out of the title race is doing so at his own peril. What we just need right now is a left full back as good as Bells in January.


Our problem has always been key injuries. We saw how it costs us 3 points at Palace already. Bellerin who passed a last minute fitness test, played with a heavily strapped thigh, by the end of the game, he was struggling. I know we have Lichsteiner but he is not as good as Bells. We need to be lucky with injuries and I am of the view that we have a damn good chance for top 4.

For me, we will be title contenders when we get a top quality right sided wide attacker. I will try for Dembele from Barca in January.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Waffi kpele ... Sorry Ohhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just heard a loud pop in ya bubble of delusion :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Azuka is a truly wicked and shady character :taunt: :taunt: Typical FGC WUKARI CON MAN :taunt: :D Just when you thought you had an Ally in ya pro-Xhacrap propaganda campaign, he just stabbed you in ya FAT back :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Nothing wicked here. I am a football man. And no need shouting it loud that i am also in Ozil and Xhaka's corners. Also against Liverpool the boys played a blinder. I must also admit i was apprehensive about our meeting Lilipool. To say i was pleasantly surprise was an understatement.
Despite all these one has to point out the basic fact. The one time Xhaka was caught napping Lilipool scored. That does not take away the fact that he played extremely well.
@Amafolas: You are so right. And that was the only time both put a foot wrong.



LIAR!!!! :taunt: :taunt:

Just for the record ... OZIL is now the 3 for 3 in terms of MIA performances in three games against big teams this season :sneaky:


What are you smoking? Everyone I know agree Ozil was very good against Liverpool. He created chances and was involved in everything good about our game.

Kai! Cheap weed is very bad for the health. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5834
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Oh! Aniks, wey you?

What happened to your Xhaka is slow narrative? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I saw him disprove your theory at FB but I remember Xhaka getting a huge cheer at the stadium when he made a 40 dash to get to the rocket paced Salah. A slow player cannot do this. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



I know you have to consider the angle of pursuit but if Xhaka was slow like you claim. He does not get close to Salah.

Now, who has been telling fables about Xhaka? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


See Olodo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You clearly didn’t see Mo foolishly cut the ball into Xhaka’s path abi and bring him into the race? This guy na wa ohhh :rotf: :rotf:

But then again you were admonishing lambs (who meekly bowed to ya fake Ogboju) here until I had to smack you upside the head with the truth on ya fable about Mustafi’s yellow card status :taunt: :taunt:

So when it comes to boldly espousing fables, ur in a class of one :taunt:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nor worry. By the end of this season, you will sing captain Xhaka's name. Mark my words. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Yesterday was the first time Xhaka and Torreira took on a top 4 midfield. It was 2 against 3, they won easily. That gives me so much hope.

I also have another stats showing how we have improved from being the team that gave up the most shots and chances to the team that now gives up the 3rd least shots and chances since Torreira partnered Xhaka in that midfield. That stats plus the fact that we have Auba and Lacazette who can get you a goal from nothing, gave me serious hope going into the Liverpool game.

I just hope Bellerin who was struggling by the end of the game is fit because he is now a key player in this team. We desperately need him.


Not taking anything away from Xhaka who was great in the match. But that Liverpool's goal came Xhaka's moment of positional indiscipline. He should have been tracking Milner given he was closest to him but he was caught ball watching when Holding's heel re-directed the ball to Milner's path. I expect Emery to highlight that fact while reviewing the match with the players.


Waffi kpele ... Sorry Ohhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just heard a loud pop in ya bubble of delusion :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Azuka is a truly wicked and shady character :taunt: :taunt: Typical FGC WUKARI CON MAN :taunt: :D Just when you thought you had an Ally in ya pro-Xhacrap propaganda campaign, he just stabbed you in ya FAT back :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Nothing wicked here. I am a football man. And no need shouting it loud that i am also in Ozil and Xhaka's corners. Also against Liverpool the boys played a blinder. I must also admit i was apprehensive about our meeting Lilipool. To say i was pleasantly surprise was an understatement.
Despite all these one has to point out the basic fact. The one time Xhaka was caught napping Lilipool scored. That does not take away the fact that he played extremely well.
@Amafolas: You are so right. And that was the only time both put a foot wrong.


LIAR!!!! :taunt: :taunt:

Just for the record ... OZIL is now the 3 for 3 in terms of MIA performances in three games against big teams this season :sneaky:


Now i know you have a hidden agenda. I can count 3 great chances Ozil created for his team mates in that match. Chances that i even at this age will easily put away. The best of all being the one Bells fluffed with his left foot given all the in the world he has to stop the ball and play with his right foot. Surprising you co-travellers in the Ozil-this, Ozil-that journey never said he went missing. Is it a case of you not seeing the light :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5834
Quote:
What are you smoking? Everyone I know agree Ozil was very good against Liverpool. He created chances and [b]was involved in everything good about our game.

Kai! Cheap weed is very bad for the health. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Honestly our best moments in the match was when he was on the ball. Even without the ball, his movement was a big problem for the Liverpool defenders. They only had a respite when he was moved to the right. Before then on and off the ball the Liverpool defenders were just on his case. No mind Aniks he just being left behind. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

And on us signing Dembele i will say put that on hold now and get us a left defender. Or use Niles in that position. This team is good enough to challenge for the title.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
azuka wrote:
Quote:
What are you smoking? Everyone I know agree Ozil was very good against Liverpool. He created chances and [b]was involved in everything good about our game.

Kai! Cheap weed is very bad for the health. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Honestly our best moments in the match was when he was on the ball. Even without the ball, his movement was a big problem for the Liverpool defenders. They only had a respite when he was moved to the right. Before then on and off the ball the Liverpool defenders were just on his case. No mind Aniks he just being left behind. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

And on us signing Dembele i will say put that on hold now and get us a left defender. Or use Niles in that position. This team is good enough to challenge for the title.


I remember his back flick that opened it for Lacazette for example.

I am a huge Monreal fan. One of our great signings he is. Kolasinac is getting a hold of the EPL style too. Also, there is Niles to cover but positions.

Which brings me back to Ozil. For him to play number 10, we need a wide right attacker. Mikh is the only option at present I know but we need to inject genuine pace into the attacking positions. Only Auba gives us the type of pace which pushed Liverpool back defending in their box. Dembele is just perfect cos, apart from his obvious skill, trickery and vision, he has lightened pace. We need that type of attacker in our mix to make us look at the top 2 places.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34505
After watching Arsenal vs Liverpool again last night,my people Iwobi is currently Arsenal main man oooh.That pass to Laca is something we will be singing song if it was Ozil and saying he earn his wages today
Emery drop two points, I understand why he was piss after the game.Hope he learn from it as he was not happy with the draw,first game of the season to see Klopp beg for draw not going for a win.If Iwobi start ahead of Mkhi , Arsenal win the game simple.Klopp was surprise Iwobi did not start the game.
The team is total tough now compare to last season or the season after.The fans are behind the team as Emery demand more from the boys
The supporters are obviously excited too, because we like what we see. They have been singing at emirate"we've got our Arsenal back" and there is definitely a connection again between the fans and the team.
Now is for us to go for some long run with big wins.The league is tough,as god as beloved has been we are still 5th in the table.6 points behind first place and hopefully Manu can take some point s off City this coming weekend to keep us closer to City.That Palace draw really piss me off that was another 2 points drop.
This team is ready to compete with the big boys and belong.Next year we will be in the EPL title talk if not this year.Hope City start drop points soon to make the race interesting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
Quote:
What are you smoking? Everyone I know agree Ozil was very good against Liverpool. He created chances and was involved in everything good about our game.

Kai! Cheap weed is very bad for the health. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

See Olodo Con Man :taunt: :taunt:

“Everyone I know”

By this are you referring to the many voices in ya small head or the barking of ya neighbors dog? :rotf:

See Oloshi. Ozil was good against Liverpool? In what way? Clearly whatever you dey shack just pray the cops never catch you with it ... this guy and fables sha :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
Quote:
Now i know you have a hidden agenda. I can count 3 great chances Ozil created for his team mates in that match. Chances that i even at this age will easily put away. The best of all being the one Bells fluffed with his left foot given all the in the world he has to stop the ball and play with his right foot. Surprising you co-travellers in the Ozil-this, Ozil-that journey never said he went missing. Is it a case of you not seeing the light :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Now I know you’re delusional :lol: :lol: :lol: Ozil Ke? It’s funny you fan boys focused ya love on Chacrap but all of a sudden wan Rewrite recent history.

Actually forget fables .... Y’all are a bunch of LIARS :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
Quote:
What are you smoking? Everyone I know agree Ozil was very good against Liverpool. He created chances and [b]was involved in everything good about our game.

Kai! Cheap weed is very bad for the health. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Honestly our best moments in the match was when he was on the ball. Even without the ball, his movement was a big problem for the Liverpool defenders. They only had a respite when he was moved to the right. Before then on and off the ball the Liverpool defenders were just on his case. No mind Aniks he just being left behind. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

And on us signing Dembele i will say put that on hold now and get us a left defender. Or use Niles in that position. This team is good enough to challenge for the title.




:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lies told often enough will never become the truth .... but keep lying to ya sef :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174 ... 205  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group