The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:After watching Arsenal vs Liverpool again last night,my people Iwobi is currently Arsenal main man oooh.That pass to Laca is something we will be singing song if it was Ozil and saying he earn his wages today
Emery drop two points, I understand why he was piss after the game.Hope he learn from it as he was not happy with the draw,first game of the season to see Klopp beg for draw not going for a win.If Iwobi start ahead of Mkhi , Arsenal win the game simple.Klopp was surprise Iwobi did not start the game.
The team is total tough now compare to last season or the season after.The fans are behind the team as Emery demand more from the boys
The supporters are obviously excited too, because we like what we see. They have been singing at emirate"we've got our Arsenal back" and there is definitely a connection again between the fans and the team.
Now is for us to go for some long run with big wins.The league is tough,as god as beloved has been we are still 5th in the table.6 points behind first place and hopefully Manu can take some point s off City this coming weekend to keep us closer to City.That Palace draw really piss me off that was another 2 points drop.
This team is ready to compete with the big boys and belong.Next year we will be in the EPL title talk if not this year.Hope City start drop points soon to make the race interesting.

Hoping ManU drops more points by losing to keep them away from the top 4 & desperate - i don't wanna see them get an ounce of confidence.
Manu will drop more points than us,we should be looking above top 4 try to push for the title and worst we might finish top 4.If we hope to finish top 4 instead of fighting for the number one spot is wrong.Remember Chelsea 2004-2005?They were just pushing silent behind us,no one gave them a chance when we went previous season unbeaten but they stay behind our back,as soon as we make mistake they move ahead of us and like they said the rest is history.They won their first league title in 50 years.City will drop points some how,stay close to them,Liverpool will find it hard when Salah,Keita and Mane gone in January.Spurs is doing same keep it close and silent,chelsea also will d rop points,not yet play Spurs,City etc and they have play us and Liverpool and Manu at home.So return leg away will forced them drop points.This league is wide open if others start take point off city. :thumb: :thumb:

As good as your thought process is, we've to be reasonable with our ambitions but still hope some lack of confidence from a loss by ManU sows enough discord to keep them back there. Liverpool in their loss away to Red Star are already affected by us - we wore them out. Spurs are struggling to make it out of their CL group - all that matters especially if we beat Sporting @theemirates - we get to rest players while rivals are wasting resources trying to make CL spots
From now on to game 19 in the EPL will tell us a lot - i've always believed you stay close & make your move later - i just prefer ManC drops points against some team not called Manu just now. Emery has said Kos will likely be coming back after the international break - that's another one to look forward to.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Yeye Hoffenheim coach benches Reiss Nelson in a must win game... serves him right that they are already behind Lyon in the first half :curse:
Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
The Frenchman has always insisted he will return to football in some capacity, but denied he was close to agreeing a deal with Milan. ‘The only thing I can say is, it’s fake news. If I signed somewhere I would tell you. It’s wrong,’ Wenger said on BEIN Sports. ‘I cannot master the rumours, I can only master what I do in my life. That’s wrong as well. At the moment, I’m only just focused on doing well for BEIN Sport, and that’s not easy.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/06/arsene-w ... to=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
I thought you said he was sacked by Arsenal. That link claims he stepped down.

Note his words, not a flat denial, is it.

In another development:

Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi will leave his role at The Gunners and join former chief executive Ivan Gazidis at AC Milan. This is from Gazette Bello Sport.

Grimandi is a huge loss. He is the one who has scouted the real bargains from the lower leagues in France.

Whatever the rumours are, I wish them all the best. So long as they don't face Arsenal.

Lol I won’t even bother with ya drivel :mrgreen: but Grimaldi is useless. Good Freaking Riddance :roll: :roll: I could do a better job in talent evaluation in my sleep :roll:
Grimandi can go and scout on the moon if he likes. Where was he when minor teams like Leicester were getting Kante, Mahrez, etc for peanuts?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
The Frenchman has always insisted he will return to football in some capacity, but denied he was close to agreeing a deal with Milan. ‘The only thing I can say is, it’s fake news. If I signed somewhere I would tell you. It’s wrong,’ Wenger said on BEIN Sports. ‘I cannot master the rumours, I can only master what I do in my life. That’s wrong as well. At the moment, I’m only just focused on doing well for BEIN Sport, and that’s not easy.’

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

In another development:

Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi will leave his role at The Gunners and join former chief executive Ivan Gazidis at AC Milan. This is from Gazette Bello Sport.

Grimandi is a huge loss. He is the one who has scouted the real bargains from the lower leagues in France.

Whatever the rumours are, I wish them all the best. So long as they don't face Arsenal.

Lol I won’t even bother with ya drivel :mrgreen: but Grimaldi is useless. Good Freaking Riddance :roll: :roll: I could do a better job in talent evaluation in my sleep :roll:
Grimandi can go and scout on the moon if he likes. Where was he when minor teams like Leicester were getting Kante, Mahrez, etc for peanuts?

What? You weren’t impressed with Sanogo :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

In another development:

What? You weren’t impressed with Sanogo :rotf:
That's Waffi's "MySon" o....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

anikulapo wrote:Yeye Hoffenheim coach benches Reiss Nelson in a must win gale ... serves him right that they are already behind Lyon in the first half :curse:
Dis na de wan dem dey tie for head or de wan for waist?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:After watching Arsenal vs Liverpool again last night,my people Iwobi is currently Arsenal main man oooh.That pass to Laca is something we will be singing song if it was Ozil and saying he earn his wages today
Emery drop two points, I understand why he was piss after the game.Hope he learn from it as he was not happy with the draw,first game of the season to see Klopp beg for draw not going for a win.If Iwobi start ahead of Mkhi , Arsenal win the game simple.Klopp was surprise Iwobi did not start the game.
The team is total tough now compare to last season or the season after.The fans are behind the team as Emery demand more from the boys
The supporters are obviously excited too, because we like what we see. They have been singing at emirate"we've got our Arsenal back" and there is definitely a connection again between the fans and the team.
Now is for us to go for some long run with big wins.The league is tough,as god as beloved has been we are still 5th in the table.6 points behind first place and hopefully Manu can take some point s off City this coming weekend to keep us closer to City.That Palace draw really piss me off that was another 2 points drop.
This team is ready to compete with the big boys and belong.Next year we will be in the EPL title talk if not this year.Hope City start drop points soon to make the race interesting.

Hoping ManU drops more points by losing to keep them away from the top 4 & desperate - i don't wanna see them get an ounce of confidence.
Manu will drop more points than us,we should be looking above top 4 try to push for the title and worst we might finish top 4.If we hope to finish top 4 instead of fighting for the number one spot is wrong.Remember Chelsea 2004-2005?They were just pushing silent behind us,no one gave them a chance when we went previous season unbeaten but they stay behind our back,as soon as we make mistake they move ahead of us and like they said the rest is history.They won their first league title in 50 years.City will drop points some how,stay close to them,Liverpool will find it hard when Salah,Keita and Mane gone in January.Spurs is doing same keep it close and silent,chelsea also will d rop points,not yet play Spurs,City etc and they have play us and Liverpool and Manu at home.So return leg away will forced them drop points.This league is wide open if others start take point off city. :thumb: :thumb:

As good as your thought process is, we've to be reasonable with our ambitions but still hope some lack of confidence from a loss by ManU sows enough discord to keep them back there. Liverpool in their loss away to Red Star are already affected by us - we wore them out. Spurs are struggling to make it out of their CL group - all that matters especially if we beat Sporting @theemirates - we get to rest players while rivals are wasting resources trying to make CL spots
From now on to game 19 in the EPL will tell us a lot - i've always believed you stay close & make your move later - i just prefer ManC drops points against some team not called Manu just now. Emery has said Kos will likely be coming back after the international break - that's another one to look forward to.
Spurs will be playing Europa league I don't see them beat both Inter and Barca away,All Inter need is not to open nyash against Spurs.Spurs not playing at their best but still ahead of us should tell you something that we should be more concern about them to finish above us than Manu.We are 6 points behind City we have to look infront of them than Manu behind us.I will rather be 3 points behind City and 3 points ahead of Manu than be 6 points behind city and 6 points ahead of Manu.
We have a new coach that can take 4 or 6 points from Manu in two games.City will drop ppoints to small teams though rare but you want to be closer top of the table and wait for any mistake you take advantage.You want to be fighting for the title at this stage and stay close than be out of the title in December.
Also we have to be surprise at knock out stage and believe we can win Europa ,go all out for it.It will be tough consider teams that will be in it during knock out stage
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal manager Unai Emery's "good mix" between freedom and discipline is behind the club's 14-game unbeaten run, says Gunners defender Shkodran Mustafi.

Emery, 47, lost his opening two matches since replacing former manager Arsene Wenger in the summer, but has not suffered a defeat since 18 August.

"He's someone who really know what he wants from each player," said Mustafi.

"He tells you exactly what he wants you to do, but gives you freedom to expose your talent."
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I wish AMN was given the start ... he needs the minutes and we need him fit and match readyv

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Glad to see Sokratis back.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Risky lineup.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Guys, please if you have any link to the Arsenal game, kindly post it here.

Thanks so much!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cally wrote:Guys, please if you have any link to the Arsenal game, kindly post it here.

Thanks so much!

who's showing it in the US?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Umass on Directv
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

does this foolish Nani still think he plays for Man U? take time o!

meanwhile, Stephan needs to calm down
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Danny don injure! Na wa. This guy has been so unlucky at Arsenal.

Looks serious. May have broken something.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Welbeck ohhhh this doesn’t look good

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kai Welbeck goes down
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Welbz... :( :(
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Abeg bring on Eddie ... I’m afraid to risk Abou unless we need 2 chase the game

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Looks real bad for Danny.

Oxygen, right leg in protective boot.

Get well Danny.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Poor Danny, just when he got called up to the England squad... Wish him a safe and quick recovery.