Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179 ... 205  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 1819
Reiss Nelson scored his sixth league goal today


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
bk-one wrote:
Reiss Nelson scored his sixth league goal today



Off the bench to win the game

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
Jérôme Boateng on racism in football: ‘I often hear monkey sounds when I warm up. When right-wing slogans reach the heart of society, everybody should get up and take a stand. We could have done much more for Mesut.’


Credit to him for speaking out.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 1819
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Reiss Nelson scored his sixth league goal today



Off the bench to win the game


As good as good as his goal scoring exploits are, I am a bit worried about the other facets of his game. An example of that is his lack of assists. His coach was in a way tried to highlight that when he was saying that he still needs to improve most parts of his game. Maybe that is why he is sometimes benching him despite his incredible goalscoring record. I trust in Julian Naggelsmann, he has got a coach who will keep him grounded.

Arsenal had(he is still there) a young brilliant central midfielder still at the early stage of his career. In previous season he played really well as a central midfielder when in possession awareness and with discipline. The following season he scored a couple of goals and lost his discipline, became roy of the rover, and arrogance started and since then his ego has grown whilst his game is slowly diminishing. Now he is barely functioning as a central midfieder because he was previously used to doing things anyhow he sees fit irrespective of which position he is playing.

I just hope that we are not going to see that on Reiss Nelson and Smith-Rowe.Hope that disease went away with the previous regime


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 7336
Location: Canada
Waffiman wrote:
Jérôme Boateng on racism in football: ‘I often hear monkey sounds when I warm up. When right-wing slogans reach the heart of society, everybody should get up and take a stand. We could have done much more for Mesut.’


Credit to him for speaking out.


Leave the matter joo..he waited this long to speak ? The matter has died abeg he should move on

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
Who dey open game thread ...

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 4841
anikulapo wrote:
Who dey open game thread ...


You now. Not on TV.

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7793
Why are we playing at the exact same time as City vs United? Stupid scheduling.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
Chaka strikes again .... Giift from the Swiss Lorry .... how many goals will this tool dash the opposition ... And Traore never enter sef.

All season we keep dashing teams chances in the first half and now finally punished

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14478
Robbynice wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
That was a robust performance, full of vim and vigor.
I never thought I would see the day when we would
make a team like Liverpool play for a draw.

My favorite moment of the game was Xhaka’s tackle
on Salah. Just sweeeeeeeet!

Lacazette’s goal was a close second. We balled.

Xhaka was outstanding.

He was OK. He gave the ball away cheaply throughout the 1st half...

Really? Baba fear God now...You probably do not know Xhaka but he is the one that wears the #34 jersey for Arsenal... :|

Is he the one who gave the ball away for today's goal or is there another one? :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 4841
The YeyeMan wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
That was a robust performance, full of vim and vigor.
I never thought I would see the day when we would
make a team like Liverpool play for a draw.

My favorite moment of the game was Xhaka’s tackle
on Salah. Just sweeeeeeeet!

Lacazette’s goal was a close second. We balled.

Xhaka was outstanding.

He was OK. He gave the ball away cheaply throughout the 1st half...

Really? Baba fear God now...You probably do not know Xhaka but he is the one that wears the #34 jersey for Arsenal... :|

Is he the one who gave the ball away for today's goal or is there another one? :D


Omo i don tire.

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
Anyone seen Waffi-WayoMan and his Underling Azuka?

Funny how they always appear when .... ahhh never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy that was some master class from Captain Droopy today ... I mean he was so hopeless he didn’t even pout when subbed :rotf: :rotf: I mean outside of 30 mins against Leicester it’s been the lout we have always known since 2013.

What a bloody waste of money .... and as for Xhacrap ... ahhh never mind :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5834
anikulapo wrote:
Anyone seen Waffi-WayoMan and his Underling Azuka?

Funny how they always appear when .... ahhh never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy that was some master class from Captain Droopy today ... I mean he was so hopeless he didn’t even pout when subbed :rotf: :rotf: I mean outside of 30 mins against Leicester it’s been the lout we have always known since 2013.

What a bloody waste of money .... and as for Xhacrap ... ahhh never mind :rotf:


No one went MIA. I watched the whole match live. I guess you did not because if you did rather than listening and reading those who have a grouse to bear, you would have noticed how much shift he put in to drive his team forward. This someone who's zone on the pitch was supposed to be the opponents 3rd, but was most of the in our half looking for the ball to drive his team forward when balls weren't forthcoming to him.
Simple advice next time try to seat down and watch the match with a clear mind rather than depending on others opinion to make yours. But why bother it's Ozil, we talking about here.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Anyone seen Waffi-WayoMan and his Underling Azuka?

Funny how they always appear when .... ahhh never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy that was some master class from Captain Droopy today ... I mean he was so hopeless he didn’t even pout when subbed :rotf: :rotf: I mean outside of 30 mins against Leicester it’s been the lout we have always known since 2013.

What a bloody waste of money .... and as for Xhacrap ... ahhh never mind :rotf:


No one went MIA. I watched the whole match live. I guess you did not because if you did rather than listening and reading those who have a grouse to bear, you would have noticed how much shift he put in to drive his team forward. This someone who's zone on the pitch was supposed to be the opponents 3rd, but was most of the in our half looking for the ball to drive his team forward when balls weren't forthcoming to him.
Simple advice next time try to seat down and watch the match with a clear mind rather than depending on others opinion to make yours. But why bother it's Ozil, we talking about here.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If he played so well why was he subbed? :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe if he actually moved his lazy nyash into open spots in the final third and demanded and actually did something with the ball it would be worth listening to ya fake drivel .... Again aside from 30 minutes against Leicester your god has been his usual shyt self .... Oya come up with more excuses :rotf:


Ahem Xhacrap nko?

Notice you pick race from ya oda god :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5834
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Anyone seen Waffi-WayoMan and his Underling Azuka?

Funny how they always appear when .... ahhh never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy that was some master class from Captain Droopy today ... I mean he was so hopeless he didn’t even pout when subbed :rotf: :rotf: I mean outside of 30 mins against Leicester it’s been the lout we have always known since 2013.

What a bloody waste of money .... and as for Xhacrap ... ahhh never mind :rotf:


No one went MIA. I watched the whole match live. I guess you did not because if you did rather than listening and reading those who have a grouse to bear, you would have noticed how much shift he put in to drive his team forward. This someone who's zone on the pitch was supposed to be the opponents 3rd, but was most of the in our half looking for the ball to drive his team forward when balls weren't forthcoming to him.
Simple advice next time try to seat down and watch the match with a clear mind rather than depending on others opinion to make yours. But why bother it's Ozil, we talking about here.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If he played so well why was he subbed? :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe if he actually moved his lazy nyash into open spots in the final third and demanded and actually did something with the ball it would be worth listening to ya fake drivel .... Again aside from 30 minutes against Leicester your god has been his usual shyt self .... Oya come up with more excuses :rotf:


Ahem Xhacrap nko?

Notice you pick race from ya oda god :taunt: :taunt:


Going by your logic why was he subbed against Leicester? Ooh God. Are you really a football person? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9236
Waffiman wrote:
Jérôme Boateng on racism in football: ‘I often hear monkey sounds when I warm up. When right-wing slogans reach the heart of society, everybody should get up and take a stand. We could have done much more for Mesut.’


Credit to him for speaking out.


:clap: :agree: :thumbs:

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9236
Wolves were able to sit deep & use pacy guys as their out - on the flip side, ManC has shown what you can do with pace when you dominate possession & play half pitch - hope Emery has plans to bring someone in - even on loan.
Championship fights are won with intensity thru the rounds - for a veteran like Xhaka to have farted so loud in a quiet library was unprofessional - you never give any team, especially visitors a leg up.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Anyone seen Waffi-WayoMan and his Underling Azuka?

Funny how they always appear when .... ahhh never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy that was some master class from Captain Droopy today ... I mean he was so hopeless he didn’t even pout when subbed :rotf: :rotf: I mean outside of 30 mins against Leicester it’s been the lout we have always known since 2013.

What a bloody waste of money .... and as for Xhacrap ... ahhh never mind :rotf:


No one went MIA. I watched the whole match live. I guess you did not because if you did rather than listening and reading those who have a grouse to bear, you would have noticed how much shift he put in to drive his team forward. This someone who's zone on the pitch was supposed to be the opponents 3rd, but was most of the in our half looking for the ball to drive his team forward when balls weren't forthcoming to him.
Simple advice next time try to seat down and watch the match with a clear mind rather than depending on others opinion to make yours. But why bother it's Ozil, we talking about here.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If he played so well why was he subbed? :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe if he actually moved his lazy nyash into open spots in the final third and demanded and actually did something with the ball it would be worth listening to ya fake drivel .... Again aside from 30 minutes against Leicester your god has been his usual shyt self .... Oya come up with more excuses :rotf:


Ahem Xhacrap nko?

Notice you pick race from ya oda god :taunt: :taunt:


Going by your logic why was he subbed against Leicester? Ooh God. Are you really a football person? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Lol keep trying to muddy the waters ole :mrgreen: :mrgreen: even a tired mind like yours knows he was subbed to receive a deserved ovation for a job well done against the Foxes. It was clear on Sunday he was his usual ineffective self ... no surprise the goal came not long after his nyash was planted firmly on the bench :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Typical Ozilite .... what other excuse or distraction will you come out with next for ya sorry god :mrgreen:

Again Xhaka nko? Why you dey run from ya god nah :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
The YeyeMan wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
That was a robust performance, full of vim and vigor.
I never thought I would see the day when we would
make a team like Liverpool play for a draw.

My favorite moment of the game was Xhaka’s tackle
on Salah. Just sweeeeeeeet!

Lacazette’s goal was a close second. We balled.

Xhaka was outstanding.

He was OK. He gave the ball away cheaply throughout the 1st half...

Really? Baba fear God now...You probably do not know Xhaka but he is the one that wears the #34 jersey for Arsenal... :|

Is he the one who gave the ball away for today's goal or is there another one? :D


You na real Yeyeman. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You waited how many games later to make a meal of one error. A game in which easily one of our best players but for his error.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Anyone seen Waffi-WayoMan and his Underling Azuka?

Funny how they always appear when .... ahhh never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy that was some master class from Captain Droopy today ... I mean he was so hopeless he didn’t even pout when subbed :rotf: :rotf: I mean outside of 30 mins against Leicester it’s been the lout we have always known since 2013.

What a bloody waste of money .... and as for Xhacrap ... ahhh never mind :rotf:


No one went MIA. I watched the whole match live. I guess you did not because if you did rather than listening and reading those who have a grouse to bear, you would have noticed how much shift he put in to drive his team forward. This someone who's zone on the pitch was supposed to be the opponents 3rd, but was most of the in our half looking for the ball to drive his team forward when balls weren't forthcoming to him.
Simple advice next time try to seat down and watch the match with a clear mind rather than depending on others opinion to make yours. But why bother it's Ozil, we talking about here.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If he played so well why was he subbed? :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe if he actually moved his lazy nyash into open spots in the final third and demanded and actually did something with the ball it would be worth listening to ya fake drivel .... Again aside from 30 minutes against Leicester your god has been his usual shyt self .... Oya come up with more excuses :rotf:


Ahem Xhacrap nko?

Notice you pick race from ya oda god :taunt: :taunt:


Going by your logic why was he subbed against Leicester? Ooh God. Are you really a football person? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Lol keep trying to muddy the waters ole :mrgreen: :mrgreen: even a tired mind like yours knows he was subbed to receive a deserved ovation for a job well done against the Foxes. It was clear on Sunday he was his usual ineffective self ... no surprise the goal came not long after his nyash was planted firmly on the bench :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Typical Ozilite .... what other excuse or distraction will you come out with next for ya sorry god :mrgreen:

Again Xhaka nko? Why you dey run from ya god nah :mrgreen:

So it is because of Ozil and Xhaka we drew. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Xhaka and Ozil were our better players on the day. Indeed, it is agreed the real mistake off the game was the subbing of Ozil. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54897
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Anyone seen Waffi-WayoMan and his Underling Azuka?

Funny how they always appear when .... ahhh never mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy that was some master class from Captain Droopy today ... I mean he was so hopeless he didn’t even pout when subbed :rotf: :rotf: I mean outside of 30 mins against Leicester it’s been the lout we have always known since 2013.

What a bloody waste of money .... and as for Xhacrap ... ahhh never mind :rotf:


No one went MIA. I watched the whole match live. I guess you did not because if you did rather than listening and reading those who have a grouse to bear, you would have noticed how much shift he put in to drive his team forward. This someone who's zone on the pitch was supposed to be the opponents 3rd, but was most of the in our half looking for the ball to drive his team forward when balls weren't forthcoming to him.
Simple advice next time try to seat down and watch the match with a clear mind rather than depending on others opinion to make yours. But why bother it's Ozil, we talking about here.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If he played so well why was he subbed? :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe if he actually moved his lazy nyash into open spots in the final third and demanded and actually did something with the ball it would be worth listening to ya fake drivel .... Again aside from 30 minutes against Leicester your god has been his usual shyt self .... Oya come up with more excuses :rotf:


Ahem Xhacrap nko?

Notice you pick race from ya oda god :taunt: :taunt:


Going by your logic why was he subbed against Leicester? Ooh God. Are you really a football person? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Lol keep trying to muddy the waters ole :mrgreen: :mrgreen: even a tired mind like yours knows he was subbed to receive a deserved ovation for a job well done against the Foxes. It was clear on Sunday he was his usual ineffective self ... no surprise the goal came not long after his nyash was planted firmly on the bench :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Typical Ozilite .... what other excuse or distraction will you come out with next for ya sorry god :mrgreen:

Again Xhaka nko? Why you dey run from ya god nah :mrgreen:

So it is because of Ozil and Xhaka we drew. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Xhaka and Ozil were our better players on the day. Indeed, it is agreed the real mistake off the game was the subbing of Ozil. :lol: :lol: :lol:



#DELUSIONAL

#BLINDSHEEP

#WAYOMAN


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 9154
Location: Osisi Nkwu
W!

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 48813
Aniks, stop disturbing the peace. Forget personal agendas and watch the game properly.

First off credit to Wolves. They came and they played a great game. I can list tactical approaches they used and to be fair, Sporting used the same approach too but with inferior players. For example, watching Arsenal set traps for teams that press high into Arsenal's zone, they avoided this trap. They tried to press Holding, Kolasinac and Xhaka, but once that was avoided, they built their first defensive block on the half way line. But Wolves got joy from the odd time they pressed an Arsenal team that looked like they had just had Sunday lunch. But mainly, they were just my happy to counter attack.

But Wolves are no mugs. Remember, they got a draw against City. Moreover, these things have a way of catching up with you. Earlier on in the season, we played badly and got away with wins because our strikers buried every chance. Indeed, we have a ridiculous conversion of chances to goals ratio that was bound to start leveling out. Bottom line is, a few games ago we would have won that game, despite this, we were still lucky to get away with a draw.

A disappointing result and 2 points dropped at home, but we live to fight another day.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179 ... 205  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AYALA, Bigpokey24, TonyTheTigerKiller and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group