Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 ... 477  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 10069
Location: Osisi Nkwu
I hear Arsenal have no money for D. Suarez, yet they are dashing out players for free.

Thunder fire you Gazidis, wherever you are.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:01 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5652
Location: Here
Wenger is to be blamed for everything, even after he's long gone. Gazidis too.

Stan Kroenke is blameless cause his money has been mismanaged by Wenger and Gazidis.

An owner that only takes and takes without giving anything back. He's used the club to borrow money to buy out all remaining shares, and the club now has no money to buy players permanently, except on loan. United and Liverpool owners did the same, yet they are spending and improving their sides.

Arsenal all-knowing fans are busy whining and blaming Wenger instead of going after the useless owner. The more things change, the more they remain the same. Tufiakwa!! :roll:

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 10069
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Cally wrote:
Wenger is to be blamed for everything, even after he's long gone. Gazidis too.

Stan Kroenke is blameless cause his money has been mismanaged by Wenger and Gazidis.

An owner that only takes and takes without giving anything back. He's used the club to borrow money to buy out all remaining shares, and the club now has no money to buy players permanently, except on loan. United and Liverpool owners did the same, yet they are spending and improving their sides.

Arsenal all-knowing fans are busy whining and blaming Wenger instead of going after the useless owner. The more things change, the more they remain the same. Tufiakwa!! :roll:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:54 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
anikulapo wrote:
So I’m hearing that Ramshyt was making £110k per week and was offered £250k per week because he wanted Ozil like wages ? Eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So now he is Turin bench bound for £140K ... ok great job Mr. Agent :laugh:

Unless the 140k per week nah net income then ... :oops: :oops: :D


Well I leave you to do the maths on what h8s salary before tax is. The player you have called all sorts of names is now the 2nd highest paid player at Juve. When you add h8s signing fee, which he will get in cash, his deal at Juve is far more than what Arsenal offered.

The salary figure you quoted is what Italians call netto, ie after tax. Many a time I have mentioned all these stuff here In Italy they quote salary figures on what gets in your pocket. Here in England we add that bit which the tax man takes and we call it gross pay.

Juve know a top quality player, and they have paid top money for him. I wish him all the best.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37650
Location: Eagles' Nest
Cally wrote:
Wenger is to be blamed for everything, even after he's long gone. Gazidis too.

Stan Kroenke is blameless cause his money has been mismanaged by Wenger and Gazidis.

An owner that only takes and takes without giving anything back. He's used the club to borrow money to buy out all remaining shares, and the club now has no money to buy players permanently, except on loan. United and Liverpool owners did the same, yet they are spending and improving their sides.

Arsenal all-knowing fans are busy whining and blaming Wenger instead of going after the useless owner. The more things change, the more they remain the same. Tufiakwa!! :roll:

Frankly it is a shame mehn, a damn shame if you ask me...smh :roll:

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
bk-one wrote:
As per arseblog stated.....how can a bournemouth afford to pay 18 million for Solanke whilst Arsenal is forced to pull out of deals because of lack of funds(FFP cant be an excuse)?
The same Bournermouth spent 11 million on David Brooks in the summer, 25 million on jefferson Lerma and 11 million on diego rico. This is a club of smaller stature than arsenal.

What is Kroenke really bringing to Arsenal?
Not saying that he was doing a stellar job but did Gazidis run because he knew forehand bout the mess Kroenke is going to create?


Wage rules under FFP remains a problem for Arsenal, remember TV revenue does not count, what counts is commercial deals and sales from players. Commercially Arsenal will have funds in the summer when new adidas deal kicks in but in terms of player sales to reinvest into squad additions, once again Arsenal come up well short.

Said on this thread numerous times, years of negligence have come back to haunt arsenal. Szczęsny, Santi, Fabianski, Paulista, Giroud, Gnabry, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Cesc, Cole, Flaimini, Hleb, Clichy, Song, Nasri..that is untold hundreds of millions of pounds Arsenal allowed to slip through their fingers in terms of resale value.


I disagree. I don't know about allowed to slip through their hands. Those players were not allowed to slip through our fingers. You cannot force players to sign contracts. We need to be clear of the circumstances before criticising.

Overall, when you look at trophies won to players bought and sold, no club has a better record in the premier league. We need to understand the nuances and upsides of the club's performances on these deals whilst rightly criticising the downsides and mistakes.

On Kroenke, I am not saying he should put his money in. He does not need to, we do not need the Owners money, so long as he does not take out of the club. Arsenal have money to spend, and it actually has nothing to do with FFP. It is more the league rules that controls our current plight.

My beef with Kroenke is do not take money out of the club like he has, and spend the club's money on the squad. If there are Capital projects like rebuilding the youth academy or London Colney, why use funds that we need for transfers, when there are other ways to finance these deals.

Look at Arsenal's income compared to Liverpool, Spuds, Everton etc etc. Indeed, remove the money the Owners have put in to our rivals, only ManU beats us. We are now in that place where we should be able to spend on our club without the Owner's money despite still paying our mortgage. But the Owner has been paid for StatsDNA services and recently over £5m was taken from the club for legal fees he raised when buying Usmanov's shares. This is my beef with Kroenke.


Disagree.

Arsenal has lost too many players well below market value. A club that has always touted self sufficient model cannot watch key player after key player exit club leaving millions upon millions of pounds on the table in resale value.

Following prices of player exits...

Szczęsny £10.98m

Santi Free

Fabianski Free

Paulista £9.90m

Giroud £15.30m

Gnabry £4.50m

Sanchez swap

Ramsey Free

Welbeck Free

Wilshere Free

Ozil paid insane wages

Cesc £30.60m

Cole swap

Flamini Free

Hleb £15.30m

Clichy £6.98m

Song £17.10m

Nasri £24.75m

In total 8 players lost on free or in a poorly thought out swap deals. Cash earned in sales for likes of Giroud, Gnabry, Hleb, Cesc, Song, Nasri, Szczęsny, Clichy and Paulista flat out gross incompetence. 135 MP in total earned from that list of players by Arsenal in resale value...Liverpool made nearly as much on sale of Coutinho alone.

Face facts triumvirate of Stan, AW and Gazidis made a right mess out of Arsenal, a mess that will take years to correct. Contrast that to David Dein who made a killing in sales of Anelka, Overmars and Petit. In early 00's made 80 MP for that trio.


TG, what does this say about you? Have you read this properly? This is what happens when people use prejudice for reason. I have read some things in my time, but this takes the buscuit.

So the same Wenger that brought in these players and in best of friends with Wenger as they formed a formidable partnership at Arsenal is wipe out of the history of the Anelka, Overmars and Petit deals like fascist and communist dictators do to their enemies.

Wenger was not a part of those deals but he is a part of all the deals you have in your opinion decided as bad. I will of course give my views on your simplistic and biased opinion when I have the time but your last paragraph undermines anything you have to say on the subject.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:12 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
Cally wrote:
Wenger is to be blamed for everything, even after he's long gone. Gazidis too.

Stan Kroenke is blameless cause his money has been mismanaged by Wenger and Gazidis.

An owner that only takes and takes without giving anything back. He's used the club to borrow money to buy out all remaining shares, and the club now has no money to buy players permanently, except on loan. United and Liverpool owners did the same, yet they are spending and improving their sides.

Arsenal all-knowing fans are busy whining and blaming Wenger instead of going after the useless owner. The more things change, the more they remain the same. Tufiakwa!! :roll:


What can I say?

Have you read this gem by TG?

Quote:
Face facts triumvirate of Stan, AW and Gazidis made a right mess out of Arsenal, a mess that will take years to correct. Contrast that to David Dein who made a killing in sales of Anelka, Overmars and Petit. In early 00's made 80 MP for that trio.


This is revisionism at its worst. The thing is, it is most unnecessary.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:18 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
Robbynice wrote:
Cally wrote:
Wenger is to be blamed for everything, even after he's long gone. Gazidis too.

Stan Kroenke is blameless cause his money has been mismanaged by Wenger and Gazidis.

An owner that only takes and takes without giving anything back. He's used the club to borrow money to buy out all remaining shares, and the club now has no money to buy players permanently, except on loan. United and Liverpool owners did the same, yet they are spending and improving their sides.

Arsenal all-knowing fans are busy whining and blaming Wenger instead of going after the useless owner. The more things change, the more they remain the same. Tufiakwa!! :roll:

Frankly it is a shame mehn, a damn shame if you ask me...smh :roll:


I remember when they all thought that the only reason we did not spend big money on signings was because Wenger was stingy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
'Wenger spend some f***ing money' :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Remember, the magas clowns here who actually said with Wenger gone, we will spend a load of cash because it was all his fault. Even when the lie about Wenger not wanting to spend money was out, they still will not agree then.

He is gone, nothing has changed but it is still Wenger's fault. How do these geniuses work this out? Maga :lol: :lol: :lol:


'Wenger spend some f***ing money'. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
So I’m hearing that Ramshyt was making £110k per week and was offered £250k per week because he wanted Ozil like wages ? Eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So now he is Turin bench bound for £140K ... ok great job Mr. Agent :laugh:

Unless the 140k per week nah net income then ... :oops: :oops: :D


Well I leave you to do the maths on what h8s salary before tax is. The player you have called all sorts of names is now the 2nd highest paid player at Juve. When you add h8s signing fee, which he will get in cash, his deal at Juve is far more than what Arsenal offered.

The salary figure you quoted is what Italians call netto, ie after tax. Many a time I have mentioned all these stuff here In Italy they quote salary figures on what gets in your pocket. Here in England we add that bit which the tax man takes and we call it gross pay.

Juve know a top quality player, and they have paid top money for him. I wish him all the best.



Waffle, you can read right?

You do know I addressed the NET amount :idea:

Secondly where is Ramshyt gonna play? Oh well I go watch dis one carefully :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36274
I like the fact that emery just said it straight up no money to sign,that way fans go after the owner,my man Wenger mr nice would have cover for those clowns,reason why he get the stick..So no fans can actually cry emery sign this and that.Smart move,dont cover for such people who can throw you under the boss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
So I’m hearing that Ramshyt was making £110k per week and was offered £250k per week because he wanted Ozil like wages ? Eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So now he is Turin bench bound for £140K ... ok great job Mr. Agent :laugh:

Unless the 140k per week nah net income then ... :oops: :oops: :D


Well I leave you to do the maths on what h8s salary before tax is. The player you have called all sorts of names is now the 2nd highest paid player at Juve. When you add h8s signing fee, which he will get in cash, his deal at Juve is far more than what Arsenal offered.

The salary figure you quoted is what Italians call netto, ie after tax. Many a time I have mentioned all these stuff here In Italy they quote salary figures on what gets in your pocket. Here in England we add that bit which the tax man takes and we call it gross pay.

Juve know a top quality player, and they have paid top money for him. I wish him all the best.



Waffle, you can read right?

You do know I addressed the NET amount :idea:

Secondly where is Ramshyt gonna play? Oh well I go watch dis one carefully :mrgreen:


The joke is on you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do not pay such money to seat a player on the bench.

You said he was shyth, you said no top club is interested, you said no club will meet his wage demands. You are wrong, just admit. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Now you clutching at straws, questioning if he will play. You have forever been wrong about Ramsey, just give it up and eat humble pie.

BTW! You are not the only one. You have so many followers here. How does it feel to eat crow? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 16384
Location: El-Menzah
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
bk-one wrote:
As per arseblog stated.....how can a bournemouth afford to pay 18 million for Solanke whilst Arsenal is forced to pull out of deals because of lack of funds(FFP cant be an excuse)?
The same Bournermouth spent 11 million on David Brooks in the summer, 25 million on jefferson Lerma and 11 million on diego rico. This is a club of smaller stature than arsenal.

What is Kroenke really bringing to Arsenal?
Not saying that he was doing a stellar job but did Gazidis run because he knew forehand bout the mess Kroenke is going to create?


Wage rules under FFP remains a problem for Arsenal, remember TV revenue does not count, what counts is commercial deals and sales from players. Commercially Arsenal will have funds in the summer when new adidas deal kicks in but in terms of player sales to reinvest into squad additions, once again Arsenal come up well short.

Said on this thread numerous times, years of negligence have come back to haunt arsenal. Szczęsny, Santi, Fabianski, Paulista, Giroud, Gnabry, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Cesc, Cole, Flaimini, Hleb, Clichy, Song, Nasri..that is untold hundreds of millions of pounds Arsenal allowed to slip through their fingers in terms of resale value.


I disagree. I don't know about allowed to slip through their hands. Those players were not allowed to slip through our fingers. You cannot force players to sign contracts. We need to be clear of the circumstances before criticising.

Overall, when you look at trophies won to players bought and sold, no club has a better record in the premier league. We need to understand the nuances and upsides of the club's performances on these deals whilst rightly criticising the downsides and mistakes.

On Kroenke, I am not saying he should put his money in. He does not need to, we do not need the Owners money, so long as he does not take out of the club. Arsenal have money to spend, and it actually has nothing to do with FFP. It is more the league rules that controls our current plight.

My beef with Kroenke is do not take money out of the club like he has, and spend the club's money on the squad. If there are Capital projects like rebuilding the youth academy or London Colney, why use funds that we need for transfers, when there are other ways to finance these deals.

Look at Arsenal's income compared to Liverpool, Spuds, Everton etc etc. Indeed, remove the money the Owners have put in to our rivals, only ManU beats us. We are now in that place where we should be able to spend on our club without the Owner's money despite still paying our mortgage. But the Owner has been paid for StatsDNA services and recently over £5m was taken from the club for legal fees he raised when buying Usmanov's shares. This is my beef with Kroenke.


Disagree.

Arsenal has lost too many players well below market value. A club that has always touted self sufficient model cannot watch key player after key player exit club leaving millions upon millions of pounds on the table in resale value.

Following prices of player exits...

Szczęsny £10.98m

Santi Free

Fabianski Free

Paulista £9.90m

Giroud £15.30m

Gnabry £4.50m

Sanchez swap

Ramsey Free

Welbeck Free

Wilshere Free

Ozil paid insane wages

Cesc £30.60m

Cole swap

Flamini Free

Hleb £15.30m

Clichy £6.98m

Song £17.10m

Nasri £24.75m

In total 8 players lost on free or in a poorly thought out swap deals. Cash earned in sales for likes of Giroud, Gnabry, Hleb, Cesc, Song, Nasri, Szczęsny, Clichy and Paulista flat out gross incompetence. 135 MP in total earned from that list of players by Arsenal in resale value...Liverpool made nearly as much on sale of Coutinho alone.

Face facts triumvirate of Stan, AW and Gazidis made a right mess out of Arsenal, a mess that will take years to correct. Contrast that to David Dein who made a killing in sales of Anelka, Overmars and Petit. In early 00's made 80 MP for that trio.


TG, what does this say about you? Have you read this properly? This is what happens when people use prejudice for reason. I have read some things in my time, but this takes the buscuit.

So the same Wenger that brought in these players and in best of friends with Wenger as they formed a formidable partnership at Arsenal is wipe out of the history of the Anelka, Overmars and Petit deals like fascist and communist dictators do to their enemies.

Wenger was not a part of those deals but he is a part of all the deals you have in your opinion decided as bad. I will of course give my views on your simplistic and biased opinion when I have the time but your last paragraph undermines anything you have to say on the subject.


Wenger had great eye for talent but AW could not negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag. Hell it took Dein to convince AW that Sol as well worth huge wage pack on free transfer.

In latter years AW was a reactionary mess. Anyone who states that AW, Gazidis and Stan triumvirate are not culpable for current tof Arsenal FC are being disingenuous.

_________________
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 10069
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
bk-one wrote:
As per arseblog stated.....how can a bournemouth afford to pay 18 million for Solanke whilst Arsenal is forced to pull out of deals because of lack of funds(FFP cant be an excuse)?
The same Bournermouth spent 11 million on David Brooks in the summer, 25 million on jefferson Lerma and 11 million on diego rico. This is a club of smaller stature than arsenal.

What is Kroenke really bringing to Arsenal?
Not saying that he was doing a stellar job but did Gazidis run because he knew forehand bout the mess Kroenke is going to create?


Wage rules under FFP remains a problem for Arsenal, remember TV revenue does not count, what counts is commercial deals and sales from players. Commercially Arsenal will have funds in the summer when new adidas deal kicks in but in terms of player sales to reinvest into squad additions, once again Arsenal come up well short.

Said on this thread numerous times, years of negligence have come back to haunt arsenal. Szczęsny, Santi, Fabianski, Paulista, Giroud, Gnabry, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Cesc, Cole, Flaimini, Hleb, Clichy, Song, Nasri..that is untold hundreds of millions of pounds Arsenal allowed to slip through their fingers in terms of resale value.


I disagree. I don't know about allowed to slip through their hands. Those players were not allowed to slip through our fingers. You cannot force players to sign contracts. We need to be clear of the circumstances before criticising.

Overall, when you look at trophies won to players bought and sold, no club has a better record in the premier league. We need to understand the nuances and upsides of the club's performances on these deals whilst rightly criticising the downsides and mistakes.

On Kroenke, I am not saying he should put his money in. He does not need to, we do not need the Owners money, so long as he does not take out of the club. Arsenal have money to spend, and it actually has nothing to do with FFP. It is more the league rules that controls our current plight.

My beef with Kroenke is do not take money out of the club like he has, and spend the club's money on the squad. If there are Capital projects like rebuilding the youth academy or London Colney, why use funds that we need for transfers, when there are other ways to finance these deals.

Look at Arsenal's income compared to Liverpool, Spuds, Everton etc etc. Indeed, remove the money the Owners have put in to our rivals, only ManU beats us. We are now in that place where we should be able to spend on our club without the Owner's money despite still paying our mortgage. But the Owner has been paid for StatsDNA services and recently over £5m was taken from the club for legal fees he raised when buying Usmanov's shares. This is my beef with Kroenke.


Disagree.

Arsenal has lost too many players well below market value. A club that has always touted self sufficient model cannot watch key player after key player exit club leaving millions upon millions of pounds on the table in resale value.

Following prices of player exits...

Szczęsny £10.98m

Santi Free

Fabianski Free

Paulista £9.90m

Giroud £15.30m

Gnabry £4.50m

Sanchez swap

Ramsey Free

Welbeck Free

Wilshere Free

Ozil paid insane wages

Cesc £30.60m

Cole swap

Flamini Free

Hleb £15.30m

Clichy £6.98m

Song £17.10m

Nasri £24.75m

In total 8 players lost on free or in a poorly thought out swap deals. Cash earned in sales for likes of Giroud, Gnabry, Hleb, Cesc, Song, Nasri, Szczęsny, Clichy and Paulista flat out gross incompetence. 135 MP in total earned from that list of players by Arsenal in resale value...Liverpool made nearly as much on sale of Coutinho alone.

Face facts triumvirate of Stan, AW and Gazidis made a right mess out of Arsenal, a mess that will take years to correct. Contrast that to David Dein who made a killing in sales of Anelka, Overmars and Petit. In early 00's made 80 MP for that trio.


TG, what does this say about you? Have you read this properly? This is what happens when people use prejudice for reason. I have read some things in my time, but this takes the buscuit.

So the same Wenger that brought in these players and in best of friends with Wenger as they formed a formidable partnership at Arsenal is wipe out of the history of the Anelka, Overmars and Petit deals like fascist and communist dictators do to their enemies.

Wenger was not a part of those deals but he is a part of all the deals you have in your opinion decided as bad. I will of course give my views on your simplistic and biased opinion when I have the time but your last paragraph undermines anything you have to say on the subject.


Wenger had great eye for talent but AW could not negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag. Hell it took Dein to convince AW that Sol as well worth huge wage pack on free transfer.

In latter years AW was a reactionary mess. Anyone who states that AW, Gazidis and Stan triumvirate are not culpable for current tof Arsenal FC are being disingenuous.


:mad: :roll:

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
So I’m hearing that Ramshyt was making £110k per week and was offered £250k per week because he wanted Ozil like wages ? Eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So now he is Turin bench bound for £140K ... ok great job Mr. Agent :laugh:

Unless the 140k per week nah net income then ... :oops: :oops: :D


Well I leave you to do the maths on what h8s salary before tax is. The player you have called all sorts of names is now the 2nd highest paid player at Juve. When you add h8s signing fee, which he will get in cash, his deal at Juve is far more than what Arsenal offered.

The salary figure you quoted is what Italians call netto, ie after tax. Many a time I have mentioned all these stuff here In Italy they quote salary figures on what gets in your pocket. Here in England we add that bit which the tax man takes and we call it gross pay.

Juve know a top quality player, and they have paid top money for him. I wish him all the best.



Waffle, you can read right?

You do know I addressed the NET amount :idea:

Secondly where is Ramshyt gonna play? Oh well I go watch dis one carefully :mrgreen:


The joke is on you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do not pay such money to seat a player on the bench.

You said he was shyth, you said no top club is interested, you said no club will meet his wage demands. You are wrong, just admit. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Now you clutching at straws, questioning if he will play. You have forever been wrong about Ramsey, just give it up and eat humble pie.

BTW! You are not the only one. You have so many followers here. How does it feel to eat crow? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Erm I have said that much on your god Mesut. :taunt: :taunt:

As for Ramshyt, as much as I have called him out, I’m actually happy for him ,., fair play to him and I will watch his progress on Juve’s bench :mrgreen:

Again you championed 400k per week for Mezut ... how is that working out :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
bk-one wrote:
As per arseblog stated.....how can a bournemouth afford to pay 18 million for Solanke whilst Arsenal is forced to pull out of deals because of lack of funds(FFP cant be an excuse)?
The same Bournermouth spent 11 million on David Brooks in the summer, 25 million on jefferson Lerma and 11 million on diego rico. This is a club of smaller stature than arsenal.

What is Kroenke really bringing to Arsenal?
Not saying that he was doing a stellar job but did Gazidis run because he knew forehand bout the mess Kroenke is going to create?


Wage rules under FFP remains a problem for Arsenal, remember TV revenue does not count, what counts is commercial deals and sales from players. Commercially Arsenal will have funds in the summer when new adidas deal kicks in but in terms of player sales to reinvest into squad additions, once again Arsenal come up well short.

Said on this thread numerous times, years of negligence have come back to haunt arsenal. Szczęsny, Santi, Fabianski, Paulista, Giroud, Gnabry, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Cesc, Cole, Flaimini, Hleb, Clichy, Song, Nasri..that is untold hundreds of millions of pounds Arsenal allowed to slip through their fingers in terms of resale value.


I disagree. I don't know about allowed to slip through their hands. Those players were not allowed to slip through our fingers. You cannot force players to sign contracts. We need to be clear of the circumstances before criticising.

Overall, when you look at trophies won to players bought and sold, no club has a better record in the premier league. We need to understand the nuances and upsides of the club's performances on these deals whilst rightly criticising the downsides and mistakes.

On Kroenke, I am not saying he should put his money in. He does not need to, we do not need the Owners money, so long as he does not take out of the club. Arsenal have money to spend, and it actually has nothing to do with FFP. It is more the league rules that controls our current plight.

My beef with Kroenke is do not take money out of the club like he has, and spend the club's money on the squad. If there are Capital projects like rebuilding the youth academy or London Colney, why use funds that we need for transfers, when there are other ways to finance these deals.

Look at Arsenal's income compared to Liverpool, Spuds, Everton etc etc. Indeed, remove the money the Owners have put in to our rivals, only ManU beats us. We are now in that place where we should be able to spend on our club without the Owner's money despite still paying our mortgage. But the Owner has been paid for StatsDNA services and recently over £5m was taken from the club for legal fees he raised when buying Usmanov's shares. This is my beef with Kroenke.


Disagree.

Arsenal has lost too many players well below market value. A club that has always touted self sufficient model cannot watch key player after key player exit club leaving millions upon millions of pounds on the table in resale value.

Following prices of player exits...

Szczęsny £10.98m

Santi Free

Fabianski Free

Paulista £9.90m

Giroud £15.30m

Gnabry £4.50m

Sanchez swap

Ramsey Free

Welbeck Free

Wilshere Free

Ozil paid insane wages

Cesc £30.60m

Cole swap

Flamini Free

Hleb £15.30m

Clichy £6.98m

Song £17.10m

Nasri £24.75m

In total 8 players lost on free or in a poorly thought out swap deals. Cash earned in sales for likes of Giroud, Gnabry, Hleb, Cesc, Song, Nasri, Szczęsny, Clichy and Paulista flat out gross incompetence. 135 MP in total earned from that list of players by Arsenal in resale value...Liverpool made nearly as much on sale of Coutinho alone.

Face facts triumvirate of Stan, AW and Gazidis made a right mess out of Arsenal, a mess that will take years to correct. Contrast that to David Dein who made a killing in sales of Anelka, Overmars and Petit. In early 00's made 80 MP for that trio.


TG, what does this say about you? Have you read this properly? This is what happens when people use prejudice for reason. I have read some things in my time, but this takes the buscuit.

So the same Wenger that brought in these players and in best of friends with Wenger as they formed a formidable partnership at Arsenal is wipe out of the history of the Anelka, Overmars and Petit deals like fascist and communist dictators do to their enemies.

Wenger was not a part of those deals but he is a part of all the deals you have in your opinion decided as bad. I will of course give my views on your simplistic and biased opinion when I have the time but your last paragraph undermines anything you have to say on the subject.


Wenger had great eye for talent but AW could not negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag. Hell it took Dein to convince AW that Sol as well worth huge wage pack on free transfer.

In latter years AW was a reactionary mess. Anyone who states that AW, Gazidis and Stan triumvirate are not culpable for current tof Arsenal FC are being disingenuous.



Dude these guys are more gullible than Trump supporters ... their naïveté is beyond the pale ... don’t waste your time

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:55 pm 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
So I’m hearing that Ramshyt was making £110k per week and was offered £250k per week because he wanted Ozil like wages ? Eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So now he is Turin bench bound for £140K ... ok great job Mr. Agent :laugh:

Unless the 140k per week nah net income then ... :oops: :oops: :D


Well I leave you to do the maths on what h8s salary before tax is. The player you have called all sorts of names is now the 2nd highest paid player at Juve. When you add h8s signing fee, which he will get in cash, his deal at Juve is far more than what Arsenal offered.

The salary figure you quoted is what Italians call netto, ie after tax. Many a time I have mentioned all these stuff here In Italy they quote salary figures on what gets in your pocket. Here in England we add that bit which the tax man takes and we call it gross pay.

Juve know a top quality player, and they have paid top money for him. I wish him all the best.



Waffle, you can read right?

You do know I addressed the NET amount :idea:

Secondly where is Ramshyt gonna play? Oh well I go watch dis one carefully :mrgreen:


The joke is on you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do not pay such money to seat a player on the bench.

You said he was shyth, you said no top club is interested, you said no club will meet his wage demands. You are wrong, just admit. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Now you clutching at straws, questioning if he will play. You have forever been wrong about Ramsey, just give it up and eat humble pie.

BTW! You are not the only one. You have so many followers here. How does it feel to eat crow? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:



Erm I have said that much on your god Mesut. :taunt: :taunt:

As for Ramshyt, as much as I have called him out, I’m actually happy for him ,., fair play to him and I will watch his progress on Juve’s bench :mrgreen:

Again you championed 400k per week for Mezut ... how is that working out :rotf: :rotf:


I like how you dey take wayo tek admit you are wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You even wan change am to Ozil. Kai! See as humble pie dey choke you. Na who be wayo man now? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You na the original wayoman. But Ramsey pie too sweet. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 16384
Location: El-Menzah


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13803
Per Talk Sports;

https://talksport.com/football/472037/d ... barcelona/
Quote:
Arsenal transfer target Denis Suarez has reportedly agreed personal terms with the club.

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8240
And some people on this forum cried, when the incompetents who enabled these poor decisions were told to take their sh&t elsewhere.
Tunisian Gooner wrote:


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8057
Location: Canada
many funny pple dey this thread..

When we got bargain e.g Holding, Mavrapnos and Lucas Torriera ...we did not applaud the people who pushed these deals but when these same people seem to have made bad deals AFTER the fact .. they get abused in jobs they have left !!

You guys should just leave spilled milk and face what is in your front.. they new guys making these deals are the same ones that just made 3 crary deals..

Letting Ramsey go ..for nothing ..
Letting Kos Go ..
Letting Welbeck go..

These three decisions are not from the old Era so lets watch and see..

People will always make good and bad deals..

Oh btw I blamed the Health team for Santi , Diaby and Jack....However I was reminded that Ramsey and Eduardo have horrific injuries that the same Health team I blamed helped nurse back to full fitness so go figure...

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:54 am 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
bk-one wrote:
As per arseblog stated.....how can a bournemouth afford to pay 18 million for Solanke whilst Arsenal is forced to pull out of deals because of lack of funds(FFP cant be an excuse)?
The same Bournermouth spent 11 million on David Brooks in the summer, 25 million on jefferson Lerma and 11 million on diego rico. This is a club of smaller stature than arsenal.

What is Kroenke really bringing to Arsenal?
Not saying that he was doing a stellar job but did Gazidis run because he knew forehand bout the mess Kroenke is going to create?


Wage rules under FFP remains a problem for Arsenal, remember TV revenue does not count, what counts is commercial deals and sales from players. Commercially Arsenal will have funds in the summer when new adidas deal kicks in but in terms of player sales to reinvest into squad additions, once again Arsenal come up well short.

Said on this thread numerous times, years of negligence have come back to haunt arsenal. Szczęsny, Santi, Fabianski, Paulista, Giroud, Gnabry, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Cesc, Cole, Flaimini, Hleb, Clichy, Song, Nasri..that is untold hundreds of millions of pounds Arsenal allowed to slip through their fingers in terms of resale value.


I disagree. I don't know about allowed to slip through their hands. Those players were not allowed to slip through our fingers. You cannot force players to sign contracts. We need to be clear of the circumstances before criticising.

Overall, when you look at trophies won to players bought and sold, no club has a better record in the premier league. We need to understand the nuances and upsides of the club's performances on these deals whilst rightly criticising the downsides and mistakes.

On Kroenke, I am not saying he should put his money in. He does not need to, we do not need the Owners money, so long as he does not take out of the club. Arsenal have money to spend, and it actually has nothing to do with FFP. It is more the league rules that controls our current plight.

My beef with Kroenke is do not take money out of the club like he has, and spend the club's money on the squad. If there are Capital projects like rebuilding the youth academy or London Colney, why use funds that we need for transfers, when there are other ways to finance these deals.

Look at Arsenal's income compared to Liverpool, Spuds, Everton etc etc. Indeed, remove the money the Owners have put in to our rivals, only ManU beats us. We are now in that place where we should be able to spend on our club without the Owner's money despite still paying our mortgage. But the Owner has been paid for StatsDNA services and recently over £5m was taken from the club for legal fees he raised when buying Usmanov's shares. This is my beef with Kroenke.


Disagree.

Arsenal has lost too many players well below market value. A club that has always touted self sufficient model cannot watch key player after key player exit club leaving millions upon millions of pounds on the table in resale value.

Following prices of player exits...

Szczęsny £10.98m

Santi Free

Fabianski Free

Paulista £9.90m

Giroud £15.30m

Gnabry £4.50m

Sanchez swap

Ramsey Free

Welbeck Free

Wilshere Free

Ozil paid insane wages

Cesc £30.60m

Cole swap

Flamini Free

Hleb £15.30m

Clichy £6.98m

Song £17.10m

Nasri £24.75m

In total 8 players lost on free or in a poorly thought out swap deals. Cash earned in sales for likes of Giroud, Gnabry, Hleb, Cesc, Song, Nasri, Szczęsny, Clichy and Paulista flat out gross incompetence. 135 MP in total earned from that list of players by Arsenal in resale value...Liverpool made nearly as much on sale of Coutinho alone.

Face facts triumvirate of Stan, AW and Gazidis made a right mess out of Arsenal, a mess that will take years to correct. Contrast that to David Dein who made a killing in sales of Anelka, Overmars and Petit. In early 00's made 80 MP for that trio.


TG, what does this say about you? Have you read this properly? This is what happens when people use prejudice for reason. I have read some things in my time, but this takes the buscuit.

So the same Wenger that brought in these players and in best of friends with Wenger as they formed a formidable partnership at Arsenal is wipe out of the history of the Anelka, Overmars and Petit deals like fascist and communist dictators do to their enemies.

Wenger was not a part of those deals but he is a part of all the deals you have in your opinion decided as bad. I will of course give my views on your simplistic and biased opinion when I have the time but your last paragraph undermines anything you have to say on the subject.


Wenger had great eye for talent but AW could not negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag. Hell it took Dein to convince AW that Sol as well worth huge wage pack on free transfer.

In latter years AW was a reactionary mess. Anyone who states that AW, Gazidis and Stan triumvirate are not culpable for current tof Arsenal FC are being disingenuous.


It took Dein to convince Sol????? Not according to Sol. Wenger wanted Sol, just like Dein did for obvious reasons. They went to the Board and got the money to do the deal. The Board had the final say on how is spent, not Dein or Wenger. Where do you get this revisionism.

Let me get this straight. Is this the same Wenger, we are told by every account and book ever written that was hands on and involved in his time with Dein? Is this the same Wenger, the late Danny gave all power to when Dein was forced out? You don't give such responsibilities to someone who cannot make deals.

If he was such a bad negotiator, why will all these top people in the Arsenal Board place so much confidence in him?

Wenger guarded Arsenal's money, and he had reasons to. The facts are clear, in the minutes of the Arsenal Board meeting on Ashley Cole, which was revealed in the hearing into how Ashley left the club. We are told, the Arsenal Board vetoed the deal that was agreed with Cole's Agent because it was £5,000 a week more than they (The Board) instructed. Wenger was quoted as saying, so you will let Ashley Cole go because of an extra £5,000 a week. The Board decided yes.

In view of all of these factual occurrences that are well documented, how can you even write what you have written?

The Arsenal Board have always controlled the money. Not Gazidis, not Wenger. Kroenke came in, he cut more, expecting moneyball. We have done well, we won 3 FA Cups. For our investment, no club comes close, yet you say it is a reactionary mess.

I can pick every name you mentioned that Arsenal list money on. It is incredible how short your memory seems to be about these things. Do you remember how you reacted here when clubs came in for our players? Let's be real, remove prejudice and be brutally honest about it. If Arsenal had sold the likes of Sanchez, Ozil, Welbeck, Wilshere and Ramsey within normal time frames, under Wenger, with the atmosphere the way it was?

Do not forget, the earlier sakes of players like RvP, Nasri, Cesc, Adebayor etc without proper replacements contributed to all the grief Wenger had to put up with from certain sections if the fans.

It is so easy to make judgements now and point the finger of blame, but we have to realised these issues are not that simple, these things are always nuanced, complicated and never simple. If Wenger was given the money, would he have sold these players?

Wenger is not perfect, he made mistakes but the fact remains, he made enough deals to make Arsenal the club it is today. His one and biggest mistake was he took too personal the financial burden to build the Emirates. He was complicit in enabling the Board get away with not spending. He covered up for them and even they said they (Board members) loved him for not complaining when they did not give him money.

Today, Emery, who must have been promised funds before he took the job, did not cover up for the Board. Wenger should have done this but in a different way. Emery has no ties, he wants to win, and if he does not get help, he will leave. Emery had no problems in exposing Arsenal, something Gazidis and Wenger covered up for years.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:37 am 
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 49842
Emery exposed Arsenal by disclosing our financial situation. By doing this Emery has rightly proctected himself, and I cannot quarrel with the man even though I know in business, it is best you are silent about your resources than letting everyone know you have money or are broke.

Why should Emery in his 1st year show the same level of loyalty, love and protection for Arsenal as Wenger did? No reason whatsoever. The same Emery must have been promised money before he joined the club.

Emery who has a Twitter account, is well aware of the social climate and how media plus fans run a false narrative and propaganda against anyone who does not deliver results based on the speculation, the unknown, low resources and unrealistic expectations.

Wenger is prime example of suffering from such a fate towards the end of his tenure.

Look how many times Arsène Wenger has had to cover up for the Board, I remember Wenger saying things like, “look, I don’t know”, “we may have a surprise for you” etc.

He did it for another reason apart from proctecting the club, he covered up for the Board. Wenger covered up Arsenal's finances so Arsenal did not look like a weak. I recall Real Madrid sacking a Coach for saying they did not have money. In the football jungle, you either eat or you get eaten. Emery's has sent the wrong message to clubs, players and agents we may be interested to work with. But someone needs to say it after all these years, for the fans.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 ... 477  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group