Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 177  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54602
Location: USA
Quote:
There is no heart, no joy, no passion. After the latest impression, it is not excluded for me that he withdraws from the national team after the World Cup."



Damn Matheus really can’t stand this parasite :laugh: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8971
Location: Osisi Nkwu
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
There is no heart, no joy, no passion. After the latest impression, it is not excluded for me that he withdraws from the national team after the World Cup."



Damn Matheus really can’t stand this parasite :laugh: :rotf: :rotf:


Iberiberism!

Look at you dancing atilogwu because Ozil is being criticized. Lay off our Ozil!

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8971
Location: Osisi Nkwu
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... bernd-leno

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54602
Location: USA
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
There is no heart, no joy, no passion. After the latest impression, it is not excluded for me that he withdraws from the national team after the World Cup."



Damn Matheus really can’t stand this parasite :laugh: :rotf: :rotf:


Iberiberism!

Look at you dancing atilogwu because Ozil is being criticized. Lay off our Ozil!



See this Retarded Cannibal :rotf: :rotf:

I’m sure you and your band of snowflake Ozil butt suckers would be quite accommodating had he scored two goals, added a couple assists and dictated play like a 400k per week player should abi?

Dumb arse gremlin .:: Abeg go chop seaweed ode oshi :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54602
Location: USA
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207


Adios Peter Cech???

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8971
Location: Osisi Nkwu
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
There is no heart, no joy, no passion. After the latest impression, it is not excluded for me that he withdraws from the national team after the World Cup."



Damn Matheus really can’t stand this parasite :laugh: :rotf: :rotf:


Iberiberism!

Look at you dancing atilogwu because Ozil is being criticized. Lay off our Ozil!



See this Retarded Cannibal :rotf: :rotf:

I’m sure you and your band of snowflake Ozil butt suckers would be quite accommodating had he scored two goals, added a couple assists and dictated play like a 400k per week player should abi?

Dumb arse gremlin .:: Abeg go chop seaweed ode oshi :taunt:


Mm ma gi okpo eh? :twisted:

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54602
Location: USA
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
There is no heart, no joy, no passion. After the latest impression, it is not excluded for me that he withdraws from the national team after the World Cup."



Damn Matheus really can’t stand this parasite :laugh: :rotf: :rotf:


Iberiberism!

Look at you dancing atilogwu because Ozil is being criticized. Lay off our Ozil!



See this Retarded Cannibal :rotf: :rotf:

I’m sure you and your band of snowflake Ozil butt suckers would be quite accommodating had he scored two goals, added a couple assists and dictated play like a 400k per week player should abi?

Dumb arse gremlin .:: Abeg go chop seaweed ode oshi :taunt:


Mm ma gi okpo eh? :twisted:




:rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5814
anikulapo wrote:
Quote:
"What displeases: His body language is negative," wrote Matthaus in his Bild column. "He is in the game without joy.

"I often have the feeling that on the pitch Ozil doesn’t feel comfortable in the DFB jersey, is not free - almost as if he does not want to play.

Matthaus also added: "For a year of two, Ozil has played at a level that does not justify the free ticket of Jogi Loew.

"If things go well then Ozil plays well too. If things are going badly, it [a poor performance] will happen."


Azuka I’m just reporting the facts ohhhh .... Nah Lothar Matheus talk am oh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but what does he know about football :taunt: according to Waffi :taunt:


As far as I am concerned the only opinion that matters is Lew. Wake me up when he complains.
And please tell me again what statistics is that? I mean "body language"?

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5814
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54602
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.



Wait

Wait

Wait

You are adamant on Cech’s ouster but still defend Xhaka and Ozil? Nah your reasoning get serious K leg

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32960
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.

I don't believe Cech is entirely to blame for his poor performance. Arsenal had a shiitty defensive set up. Which Arsenal goalie excelled at Arsenal in the past decade plus since Lehman, Vieira/Gilberto?

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5814
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.


Wait

Wait

Wait

You are adamant on Cech’s ouster but still defend Xhaka and Ozil? Nah your reasoning get serious K leg


Stop comparing apples and oranges. Cech when we got him was pass his peak. Unlike Ozil and especially Xhaka who are just peaking or getting to their peak. Cech was bought based on his name and not what he can do then.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5814
theYemster wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.

I don't believe Cech is entirely to blame for his poor performance. Arsenal had a shiitty defensive set up. Which Arsenal goalie excelled at Arsenal in the past decade plus since Lehman, Vieira/Gilberto?


His poor performance only justified my point when we bought him. If he wasn't on the downward spiral would Chelsea have sold him to us. It was money that could have used for a position we needed.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54602
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.


Wait

Wait

Wait

You are adamant on Cech’s ouster but still defend Xhaka and Ozil? Nah your reasoning get serious K leg


Stop comparing apples and oranges. Cech when we got him was pass his peak. Unlike Ozil and especially Xhaka who are just peaking or getting to their peak. Cech was bought based on his name and not what he can do then.



Just curious: :mrgreen:

So is Ozil at his peak, past his peak or approaching his peak? :woot: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43457
Location: Akoko Highlands
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207


Adios Peter Cech???



He should come back to Chelsea where he is a legend. There's a job waiting for him.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7674
Apparently Steve Bould, the architect of the previous defenses at Arsenal is staying put. This is shocking decision indeed. Isn't he the king of zone marking?
balo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207
Adios Peter Cech???

He should come back to Chelsea where he is a legend. There's a job waiting for him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34260
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.


Wait

Wait

Wait

You are adamant on Cech’s ouster but still defend Xhaka and Ozil? Nah your reasoning get serious K leg


Stop comparing apples and oranges. Cech when we got him was pass his peak. Unlike Ozil and especially Xhaka who are just peaking or getting to their peak. Cech was bought based on his name and not what he can do then.

:agree: Cech was pass his peak and I remember I was one of the few people who never wanted him but some know it all back the decision from Wenger that it will save us 15 more points and since his come 3 years ago we are poor.
Abeg which Xhaka that is getting to his peak? :rotf: :rotf: Is Ozil at his peak ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56843
Cech was okay last. Remember it is a team sport.

leno will also concede a lot of goals if the play in front of him doesn't improve.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54602
Location: USA
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... anges.html

Mad Jens is not happy at being canned by Emery .... well he should t have been surprised

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8971
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Leno Deal DONE. Fantastic signing.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/bernd-leno-join-arsenal

Image




_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5428
Location: Here
Good stuff!!!!!

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32960
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
azuka wrote:
theYemster wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.

I don't believe Cech is entirely to blame for his poor performance. Arsenal had a shiitty defensive set up. Which Arsenal goalie excelled at Arsenal in the past decade plus since Lehman, Vieira/Gilberto?


His poor performance only justified my point when we bought him. If he wasn't on the downward spiral would Chelsea have sold him to us. It was money that could have used for a position we needed.

Hard to say. It's clear they had to make a choice between him and a much younger Courtois who had more upside. Cech made it clear he wanted to stay in London and Mourinho remember had refused to sanction the move so it was Abramovic who overruled him. Maybe they knew their goalie's performance was more down to their defensive philosophy than individual hence why they pulled the trigger on the deal.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54602
Location: USA
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???


Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.


Wait

Wait

Wait

You are adamant on Cech’s ouster but still defend Xhaka and Ozil? Nah your reasoning get serious K leg


Stop comparing apples and oranges. Cech when we got him was pass his peak. Unlike Ozil and especially Xhaka who are just peaking or getting to their peak. Cech was bought based on his name and not what he can do then.



Just curious: :mrgreen:

So is Ozil at his peak, past his peak or approaching his peak? :woot: :rotf:



Azuka don pick race :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 177  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], EMBEDDED, Google [Bot], maceo4, Rawlings, Tobi17, vancity eagle and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group