Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334 ... 345  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:29 am 

bepanda wrote:
Game highlight from NBC sports. I tried very hard to find chances created by Ozil. I couldn't.
Maybe NBC is biased against Ozil. :)

Funny I watched the second half again and in a short cameo, Dennis Suarez was more incisive than Ozil was for the whole time. That dude Ozil is one big waste of space on the field and big hole in the pockets of the club. He needs to be moved on ASAP Abegi

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Game highlight from NBC sports. I tried very hard to find chances created by Ozil. I couldn't.

Funny I watched the second half again and in a short cameo, Dennis Suarez was more incisive than Ozil was for the whole time. That dude Ozil is one big waste of space on the field and big hole in the pockets of the club. He needs to be moved on ASAP Abegi

Put your agenda aside. At least you have been intelligent and man enough to give credit to Ramsey and Xhaka, but when you analyse that game how can you say the above about Ozil?

Put this in your pipe and smoke. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I have watched the full game and analysed in detail the roles of play makers Ozil and Pogba. Both teams set up to shackle these key players, Pogba and Ozil drifted to the wide left and tried to move between the lines to avoid their markers. Neither were given the chance to dictate, consequently, neither were at their best. I have made this point before. But to deny Ozil created chances or was not involved in some key moments when he had a bit of space is just ridiculous. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Aniks, I bet you did not see this finish. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Ozil's trademark bump finish. Some say he invented it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:14 pm 
Site Admin

We have got momentum, we must capitalise. The Wolves game has been postponed. Next league game is at home against Newcastle.

Our top 4 chances now depend on our Away form. We play 5 of the remaining 8 games away from home. But the good thing is 3 or even 4 of those away games might be against teams who are safe with nothing to play for.

We win the last 8, we finish 3rd.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:29 pm 

Waffiman wrote:

Bump finish my nyash .... it was a mis kick .., Abeg go siddon. You’re desperately grasping for straws :laugh:

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:33 pm 

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:

Put your agenda aside. At least you have been intelligent and man enough to give credit to Ramsey and Xhaka, but when you analyse that game how can you say the above about Ozil?

Put this in your pipe and smoke. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I have watched the full game and analysed in detail the roles of play makers Ozil and Pogba. Both teams set up to shackle these key players, Pogba and Ozil drifted to the wide left and tried to move between the lines to avoid their markers. Neither were given the chance to dictate, consequently, neither were at their best. I have made this point before. But to deny Ozil created chances or was not involved in some key moments when he had a bit of space is just ridiculous. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your analysis is rubbish. Even Pogba despite all the attention, got on the ball and created chances, with quick incisive passes, that thankfully were not finished, so please just give it up.

You can continue to feed that ya flowing line of drivel to ya faithful flock of Sheep like Robby, OjaNkita and Skylolo.

Abeg the Ozil train has long derailed and simply needs to be cleared off the track ... keep clutching at straws .

And yes I will say it again. Rambo and Chaka had great games for the team :thumb: Long May it continue. You know this is the funny thing about you and your ever shrinking band of Ozilites. You persist with delusions, fake stats and bluster when the truth is staring you in the face.

I’m no fan of Ramsey and Chaka. But Am I denying their immense effort on the field of play Sunday? Of course not. I’m not mad or delusional like you muppets. I call it as a I see it. Let Ozil put in a performance even close to tenth of what those guys did, and then you can talk.

Ancelotti said it all about the smurf when he conned Arsenal to take him off their hands. He is a man devoid of any fight or grit.

Tufiakwa

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:59 pm 

Quote:
“I decided the departure of Özil. I prefer Di Maria for the balance of the team,” he said, as quoted by the Telegraph. “It’s true, that maybe Di Maria has less quality than Özil but on a profile of dynamism, character and help to the team I preferred Di Maria.”

Quote:
Many people have spoken about this, and I want to do it as well. [Ozil] said that he lacked the confidence [of the club], but we played three games, and he started two of them.

Maybe he saw he was going to have competition, and he asked for a way out.“

Quote:
“There are players who have responded with strength and will to fight for a place, but not everyone reacted the same.

[Angel] Di Maria responded well and wanted to fight.”

CARLO ANCELLOTTI.

Again waffi, never mention PAUL POGBA and that shrimp from Germany in the same sentence ever again. Ozil is not fit to tie Pogba’s laces :taunt:

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm 

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Bump finish my nyash .... it was a mis kick .., Abeg go siddon. You’re desperately grasping for straws :laugh:

Miskick how many times now? You need to upgrade that thing you dey smoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:30 pm 

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Miskick how many times now? You need to upgrade that thing you dey smoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Ahhh here comes the Bushman from the desert :D No be ya fault ... you went to school in the North so you would assume a mis kick as a genuine attempt on goal :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:22 pm 

Its funny how hate and dislike can make us focus on things..

Did anyone notice that an Uninjured Mikhi was not even listed for the match ? Home match for that matter ? It means the man is thinking and approaching each game differently..

Its time we leave the vitrol and just support the coach..who by my ogogoro analysis will succeed at Arsenal..

Make I remind una again of my ogogoro analysis ..

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

Now make we focus on Rennes and please dont hate me for my rum laced tea, you should try it..I recommend Earl grey steeped with a table spoon of Rum .., slice of lemon and a dash of honey.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

...Socrates

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:25 pm 

E be like dem don cash Kroenke check to UEFA!

Lacazette free to play against Rennes :rotf:

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:28 pm 

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Did anyone notice that an Uninjured Mikhi was not even listed for the match ? Home match for that matter ? It means the man is thinking and approaching each game differently..

Its time we leave the vitrol and just support the coach..who by my ogogoro analysis will succeed at Arsenal..

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

Now make we focus on Rennes and please dont hate me for my rum laced tea, you should try it..I recommend Earl grey steeped with a table spoon of Rum .., slice of lemon and a dash of honey.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Speaking of Ogogoro analysis:

I guess the info that clearly stated that mikhi had a back injury was too complicated for some to read ... but then again we are talking of Ogogoro analysis by some :rotf:

Wow talk about shopping for a big rod for your own back :rotf:

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:49 pm 

anikulapo wrote:
E be like dem don cash Kroenke check to UEFA!

Lacazette free to play against Rennes :rotf:

:clap: :clap: God is great,we should start same line up we did with little change because of suspendsion to our main CD but again that means we had mustafi back in CD,hopefully its one of those game he come correct.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

The thing too cheap and e dey sweet am nor be small. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

I guess the info that clearly stated that mikhi had a back injury was too complicated for some to read ... but then again we are talking of Ogogoro analysis by some :rotf:

The man don siddonlook sotay he sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That him fail and pass analysis, na real Saffi ogogoro business.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:

Baba now I know you cannot be taken serious again. Fear God baba...haba :shock: :rotf:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:18 pm 

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Ahhh here comes the Bushman from the desert :D No be ya fault ... you went to school in the North so you would assume a mis kick as a genuine attempt on goal :taunt: :taunt:

Why i dey even bother talk football with you sef. Abi no be undiluted FGC Okigwe product you be? With that una soccer field wey be like an exploded bomb crater? How can you ever know and understand the intricacies of a football match when the best football you ever watched until you missed road enter America na for that pitch. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Yeye nonsensical. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:23 pm 

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

I still need ya feedback after trying the concoction.. it kills cough and cold hehehe :taunt: :taunt:
Ehen at least una get comic relief..seriously though the match report i read did not list him as injured ...
But My Analysis still stands Unai will succed at Arsenal..weda the enemies like it or not and wheteher Ozil leaves or stays ..the Arsenal is bigger than Ozil.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

...Socrates

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:30 pm 

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

This kind of blatant idiocy fear me small :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: anyway it’s the Beauty of the Internet ... Bushmen easily expose themselves :mrgreen:

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:

Baba now I know you cannot be taken serious again. Fear God baba...haba :shock: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:31 pm 

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Why i dey even bother talk football with you sef. Abi no be undiluted FGC Okigwe product you be? With that una soccer field wey be like an exploded bomb crater? How can you ever know and understand the intricacies of a football match when the best football you ever watched until you missed road enter America na for that pitch. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Yeye nonsensical. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheiii na me you Yab like dis :ohmy: :ohmy: Gaddem :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I must’ve hurt ya feelings :taunt: On a side note I sent you the name of of one of my best friends wey go ya junk school of Mallams and you no respond :woot:

MLK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

I still need ya feedback after trying the concoction.. it kills cough and cold hehehe :taunt: :taunt:
Ehen at least una get comic relief..seriously though the match report i read did not list him as injured ...
But My Analysis still stands Unai will succed at Arsenal..weda the enemies like it or not and wheteher Ozil leaves or stays ..the Arsenal is bigger than Ozil.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Emery succeeding (by success, I mean winning silverware) is not in doubt, so long as he gets support from the Board. He must get more than Wenger got in his 10 yearsat the Emirates.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:39 pm 

Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

Emery succeeding (by success, I mean winning silverware) is not in doubt, so long as he gets support from the Board. He must get more than Wenger got in his 10 years at the Emirates.

Actually .. I think it will be more about learning from his past mistakes and less about the board. He had bord support ( as Tuchel now in PSG ) but still managed to choke .. He had board ( well Owner ) support at Spartak but the players revolted ..so I think it will be learning from all those that will get his Arsenal groove better.... thats why I think Ozil , Mikhi, Mustaffi etc and all the misfiring players will not be a factor, he will find ways to win with them and weed that out subsequently. It will be a long project .

...Socrates

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334 ... 345  Next