Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 345  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6216
anikulapo wrote:
Ozil OFF :curse:

FARK OFF YOU LOSER .... WORST SIGNING OF ALL TIME .....


Bros, wetin do you now? Why the hate for Ozil?
The guy has been a boss in this game.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
Iwobiiiiiii Come On odeeee

How can you miss that

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6216
Iwobi,...almost instant impact :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ozil OFF :curse:

FARK OFF YOU LOSER .... WORST SIGNING OF ALL TIME .....


Bros, wetin do you now? Why the hate for Ozil?
The guy has been a boss in this game.



You’re either blind or nuts :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
Goalllllllllll Abou Babaaaaaaaa

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 35403
Arsenal for life


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
We get rid of the two short ones and the goals flow

3-0

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:35 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 35403
Did Auba keep that mask there and waiting for a goal?
Make i put small beef for fire,this victory deserved some bbq


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13552
3-0

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
I’m loving this Bosnian Boss Kola :thumb: :thumb:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6216
anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ozil OFF :curse:

FARK OFF YOU LOSER .... WORST SIGNING OF ALL TIME .....


Bros, wetin do you now? Why the hate for Ozil?
The guy has been a boss in this game.



You’re either blind or nuts :rotf:



I am neither.
And I dont get why you guys cannot argue without resulting to insults.

Is your argument so poor that it cannot stand on its own merit?

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
Arsenal please focus it’s not over yet.

Need Number FOUR

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:44 pm
Posts: 15226
Location: Toronto, Canada
anikulapo wrote:
We get rid of the two short ones and the goals flow

3-0


YES!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13552
anikulapo wrote:
We get rid of the two short ones and the goals flow

3-0

Ozil was a dross in this game sha! Kai!!

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
. what’s wrong with this boy Iwobi

Does his brain work at all

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
We get rid of the two short ones and the goals flow

3-0

Ozil was a dross in this game sha! Kai!!



Someone said he was a Boss.

Talk about Trump like Sheepish follow follow mentality

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ozil OFF :curse:

FARK OFF YOU LOSER .... WORST SIGNING OF ALL TIME .....


Bros, wetin do you now? Why the hate for Ozil?
The guy has been a boss in this game.



You’re either blind or nuts :rotf:



I am neither.
And I dont get why you guys cannot argue without resulting to insults.

Is your argument so poor that it cannot stand on its own merit?


Ok please just go away.

Thanks

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13552
anikulapo wrote:
Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
We get rid of the two short ones and the goals flow

3-0

Ozil was a dross in this game sha! Kai!!



Someone said he was a Boss.

Talk about Trump like sheep dementia :woot:

I think the word he was searching for was 'dross' :D

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
We get rid of the two short ones and the goals flow

3-0

Ozil was a dross in this game sha! Kai!!



Someone said he was a Boss.

Talk about Trump like sheep dementia :woot:

I think the word he was searching for was 'dross' :D



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
I won’t be surprised if these cheats don’t con the ref into a PK or a dangerous free kick .

Need to be very diligent

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
11 minutes left ..come on Arsenal

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56355
Location: USA
Omg what a miss by Abou off of a great breakaway pass from Iwobi.

Kaiii that’s another golden chance to seal the game missed.


Omg no oh no.

Abou misses an open net again

Less than a minute later ...

Madness

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13552
How did he miss that?

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 345  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group