Nff member claims conspiracy against Simon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nff member claims conspiracy against Simon

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/05/29/ea ... r-reveals/

Look at your people. With all the modern technology and the improved team administration should these kinds of words be coming out of the mouth of a Nff member. It’s really very discouraging that some of our people are this ignorant. Then again it could be a fabrication.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nff member claims conspiracy against Simon

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

A member of the board of the Nigeria Football Federation ( NFF) has exclusively revealed to Owngoalnigeria.com that there are concerns over the scan result of Gent forward Moses Simon.

A ultrasound scan was carried out on the forward which made the team doctor to rule him out of the World Cup as he will be out for at least four to five weeks according to the team doctor.

Coach Gernot Rohr revealed yesterday that Simon could undergo another test to determine the duration which he will be out before a decision will be taken on his possible exclusion from the team.

Unlike the first scan, which was done using the ultrasound technology, the next scan would be done using the MRI method which is believed to be more accurate in revealing the length of time it will take an injury to heal.

The destination for the MRI scan has now been changed again according to a board member of the NFF which has further led to talks about complexity in the first results which ruled him out of the World Cup.

” As at yesterday it was agreed that he should have the scan in England but this afternoon shortly before departure for Abuja, the team doctor said the scan will be done in Abuja and not England “, he told Owngoalnigeria.com on the condition of anonymity.

” I honestly don’t want to speculate but it’s obvious that somebody could be trying to toy with the career of the young man. The result of the second scan will go a long way in revealing any sort of conspiracy against Simon”.

Ade Emmanuel
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The conspiracy would be if he wasn't injured. The rest is deferring opinions
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

2nd opinion in the UK?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ohenhen1 wrote:2nd opinion in the UK?
Guess where their next game is?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

pajimoh wrote:The conspiracy would be if he wasn't injured. The rest is deferring opinions
Not sure what you mean, but the conspiracy is whether it’s an injury that can keep him out of the World Cup or not...they should do the scan in England sha, he deserves to go with the boys there.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

There's no news here. He's having a second scan in England and regardless, I expect Rohr to hold onto him until after the England game which gives him enough time to assess his availability. For me, if he will be available as late as from the second round, he should be included in the 23.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

If Simon is still in camp, he is definitely going to Russia.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sir V wrote:If Simon is still in camp, he is definitely going to Russia.
He's still there, was posting from the bus before and after DRC game.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well there is no harm in having a 2nd opinion.

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Rohr should take advantage of the FIFA loophole and name him as part of the final 23 since he can always be replaced 24 hours b4 our first match. His potential replacement should be named as an alternate and allowed to travel with the team.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Owngoal might be playing all of us here, yet again. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cmoke wrote:Rohr should take advantage of the FIFA loophole and name him as part of the final 23 since he can always be replaced 24 hours b4 our first match. His potential replacement should be named as an alternate and allowed to travel with the team.
He won't be fit 24 hours before our first match.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I still don't understand why we allow the rubbish from that owngoal to be posted on this site.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

maceo4 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:The conspiracy would be if he wasn't injured. The rest is deferring opinions
Not sure what you mean, but the conspiracy is whether it’s an injury that can keep him out of the World Cup or not...they should do the scan in England sha, he deserves to go with the boys there.
How long an injury takes is a matter of opinion not conspiracy.
Last edited by pajimoh on Tue May 29, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

How did you know?

He does not have to be fit b4 our first match.

During WC 94, Okocha was copping an injury and only played fully in our last group match and the Italy game.

So if he is essential to the team and could recover during the WC, then lets be sure b4 rulling him out!

Cmoke :D :D :D

ohenhen1 wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Rohr should take advantage of the FIFA loophole and name him as part of the final 23 since he can always be replaced 24 hours b4 our first match. His potential replacement should be named as an alternate and allowed to travel with the team.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pajimoh wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
What exactly is the injury sef? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:I still don't understand why we allow the rubbish from that owngoal to be posted on this site.
:clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

pajimoh wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The supposed professional opinion can be swayed/influenced as part of a conspiracy in order to favor another player making the WC. Not saying that's what's happening here, but if I was Simon I'd prefer to get the opinion of the docs in the UK, esp if I think I can come back in time.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

They are called Own Goal for a reason,they cause all sorts of problems with their wild claims with unnamed officials and unemployed agents,the only reason why they can do this is because there is little or no accountability within Nigeria if they tried this anywhere else they'd be shut down!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Wed May 30, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cmoke wrote:How did you know?

He does not have to be fit b4 our first match.

During WC 94, Okocha was copping an injury and only played fully in our last group match and the Italy game.

So if he is essential to the team and could recover during the WC, then lets be sure b4 rulling him out!

Cmoke :D :D :D

ohenhen1 wrote:
The coach said 3 to 4 weeks that is how I know.

It is not worth the risk. We need every slot available.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

maceo4 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The supposed professional opinion can be swayed/influenced as part of a conspiracy in order to favor another player making the WC. Not saying that's what's happening here, but if I was Simon I'd prefer to get the opinion of the docs in the UK, esp if I think I can come back in time.
You're doing a lot of "supposing" just to accommodate that word "conspiracy".
Every news in Nigeria has conspiracy in it. players from other countries have suffered injuries and ruled out of the wc. The plausibility of it is making our journalist write nonsense and we are talking about owngoal here. You're even assuming their was an NFF informer.

I can understand false or misdiagnosis but conspiracy? One would have to really want to fall for that one because, yes it is possible.

We've seen players ruled out for 2 months but make it back in 1 and we've seen players ruled out for 4 weeks and 6 months you're still looking for them. Second opinion in Simon's case is necessary but not everything is conspiracy