Nigeria 2 (Kelechi, Usman) - ATM 3 (Correa, Torres, Vit) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 2 (Kelechi, Usman) - ATM 3 (Correa, Torres, Vit)

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:Kai that boy that scored our second goal is a very rude boy!!

I havent seen the game.

But independently speaking, I was a bit disappointed that he didn’t continue his initial progress in the SE.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Schillachi wrote:[/video]

Thanks.

Next time Montero sees Usman, e go cover face.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

jdizzy wrote:Kai that boy that scored our second goal is a very rude boy!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

1naija wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Odas wrote:That Athletic Madrid (#5) brother is an idiiot. He is too rough for my liking
He's Ghanaian, what did you expect? :lol:
This was his world cup
Pretty much. :agree:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

We didnt test that right back Montero enough in the 2nd half.
Every time we tested him in the game, we created chances. But for some reason, we started attacking down that left flank in the 2nd half to no avail.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Spicyee wrote:
paj wrote:I like that new Left Back..whoever he is..he wore #13..dude is NOT BAD AT ALL...he has way more ball sense that Echiejile..
Paj, the dude is Enyimba’s LB. He plays that position with ease because he’s natural LB. I have severally stated on this board that we can comfortably get fullbacks (left and right) from the big local clubs into the SE, but our people keep deceiving themselves that only average players based abroad can play, even if they have to convert midfielders.Here we are once again going to the mundial without a bonanfide LB. Just pathetic.
He has obvious potential...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Spicyee wrote:
paj wrote:I like that new Left Back..whoever he is..he wore #13..dude is NOT BAD AT ALL...he has way more ball sense that Echiejile..
Paj, the dude is Enyimba’s LB. He plays that position with ease because he’s natural LB. I have severally stated on this board that we can comfortably get fullbacks (left and right) from the big local clubs into the SE, but our people keep deceiving themselves that only average players based abroad can play, even if they have to convert midfielders.Here we are once again going to the mundial without a bonanfide LB. Just pathetic.

But Ohenhen, Lolly Mohammed, John12 and ANC will tell you that Ecjijile is our best LB because he is "experienced" and that better FBs are not ready and should wait till 2026. This is why i say that we are our own worst enemies. Ecjijile should not even be in camp if invitations were handed based on merit.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote:
Spicyee wrote:

But Ohenhen, Lolly Mohammed, John12 and ANC will tell you that Ecjijile is our best LB because he is "experienced" and that better FBs are not ready and should wait till 2026. This is why i say that we are our own worst enemies. Ecjijile should not even be in camp if invitations were handed based on merit.
You dey mind those clowns?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Just watched part of the game and I must say Nigeria is blessed with quality players. The only thing holding many players back is perhaps the physical fitness and lack of soccer education in when compared to the top players in say Spain. But the NPFL is in on the right track when it comes to the partnership withLa Liga

Like I said lots of potential on the field today. But I am quite sure none of the players could start for the SE right now

I am shocked the Nwakali kid couldn’t get a game for Malaga
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Nothing motivates local players more than coming up against a pro team like AM. :thumbs: :thumbs:

They would have been aware that the coaching staff would be checking them out. Let's hope a few get moves to Spain.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Nigerian players should be moving to Spain in droves, Spanish football is based on technique, something which fits Nigerian footballers
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
Schillachi wrote:[/video]

Thanks.

Next time Montero sees Usman, e go cover face.
Abeg make redcross run inside go help that Spanish defender, that kind dribble dey cause dizzy spells and indigestion.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho