Ronaldinho Reportedly Will Marry His 2 Fiancees

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

peppersoup
Egg
Egg
Ronaldinho Reportedly Will Marry His 2 Fiancees

Post by peppersoup »

Ronaldinho Reportedly Will Marry His 2 Fiancees in August Ceremony
Brazilian football legend Ronaldinho will reportedly "marry" two women at the same time during a small wedding ceremony in August.

While polygamy is outlawed in Brazil, O Dia (h/t Dan Gartland of Sports Illustrated) reported civil unions between more than two persons is not uncommon. Ronaldinho, Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza already live together.

"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ronaldinho Reportedly Will Marry His 2 Fiancees

Post by Kabalega »

peppersoup wrote:
Ronaldinho Reportedly Will Marry His 2 Fiancees in August Ceremony
Brazilian football legend Ronaldinho will reportedly "marry" two women at the same time during a small wedding ceremony in August.

While polygamy is outlawed in Brazil, O Dia (h/t Dan Gartland of Sports Illustrated) reported civil unions between more than two persons is not uncommon. Ronaldinho, Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza already live together.

A real man! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Religious zealots forced monogamy on society.
Meanwhile, in the bible, a married man sleeps with a widowed sister in-law not just to have fun, but have offspring.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Money issues loading....
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bobo deh enjoy ooo :thumbs: :!:

Cheers.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Baller! :D :clap:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

monogamy law na for all of una hungry men
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Meanwhile Yujam is set to marry 2 men at the same time :boo: :boo: :boo:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Bobo deh enjoy ooo :thumbs: :!:

Cheers.
See yoroyoro old man. :lol: You wish you could, but even if you could find two women willing to "enjoy" with a shriveled and decrepit rodent exterminator like you, John Thomas no go gree, even with blue pill assistance. :D
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

balo wrote:Baller! :D :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Can someone in simple logic explain why marriage between adult, compos mentis man and woman is outlawed if the man is already married even with the full knowledge and consent of his wife and of course the new bride?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

w

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Damunk wrote:Can someone in simple logic explain why marriage between adult, compos mentis man and woman is outlawed if the man is already married even with the full knowledge and consent of his wife and of course the new bride?
Well there may be many reasons for it, but one of the reasons that I am aware of is that they assume that it means that men are 'cheapening' the value of women, and perhaps also rendering them susceptible to hardship.

I guess they would see a polygamous union as a vertical hierarchy and a monogamous union as a horizontal hierarchy. What we however know is that there are many assumptions being made. For example people in polyamorous communities have consistently done away with the notions of such hierarchies.

Therefore, they are not considering the willful decision of those consenting adults, but focusing on symbolism and also the apparent opportunity for exploitation and vulnerability.

The wider economic ramifications of such unions have never really been tested.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Damunk wrote:Can someone in simple logic explain why marriage between adult, compos mentis man and woman is outlawed if the man is already married even with the full knowledge and consent of his wife and of course the new bride?
should be fine as long as a woman is also allowed to marry more than one man, that is also with the full knowledge and consent of her husband :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

HML :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Tbite wrote:
Well there may be many reasons for it, but one of the reasons that I am aware of is that
they assume that it means that men are 'cheapening' the value of women, and perhaps also rendering them susceptible to hardship.

I guess they would see a polygamous union as a vertical hierarchy and a monogamous union as a horizontal hierarchy. What we however know is that there are many assumptions being made. For example people in polyamorous communities have consistently done away with the notions of such hierarchies.

Therefore, they are not considering the willful decision of those consenting adults,
but focusing on symbolism and also the apparent opportunity for exploitation and vulnerability.

The wider economic ramifications of such unions have never really been tested.
:agree: :clap: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The notion of social morality needs to be looked at for its subjectivity.
Even those those who believe they are making such arguments and laws,
have been found guilty of breaking them. Just look at the 'religious' doctrinaires
and law makers. They aim at making laws based on a whim instead of human realities.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

tfco wrote:w
Which of the 3???
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bk-one wrote:
should be fine as long as a woman is also allowed to marry more than one man, that is also with the full knowledge and consent of her husband :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are right. I share the same 'fair play' sentiments, but African man that I am, I nor fit.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Damunk wrote:
bk-one wrote:
You are right. I share the same 'fair play' sentiments, but African man that I am, I nor fit.
But uncle by the way many of the poster here post you can tell they "share" their wives and they are African too no?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ronaldinho just turned into a ......chief. :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

I have no problem as long as you are tolerant of the reverse...woman married to consenting men simultaneously. Now let’s see which one of you brothers will find that acceptable. If you can’t then that is the problem.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs and Mrs Ronaldinho
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kawawa wrote:
I have no problem as long as you are tolerant of the reverse...woman married to consenting men simultaneously. Now let’s see which one of you brothers will find that acceptable. If you can’t then that is the problem.
Check my response to bk-one
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

kawawa wrote:
It's not by force. Woman can marry two or more provided the men involved do not mind. I for one will not allow that. A man can marry two or more provided the women r cool with it. In this case, the women are cool with it.