Kelechi Iheanacho to West Ham?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kelechi Iheanacho to West Ham?

Post by bushboy »

Pellegrini was just named coach and he plans to splash some cash! Any chance our boy ends up back with his old gaffer?
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho to West Ham?

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bad timing. I think that after the World Cup, Nacho goes to a club with a higher pedigree than West Ham :!:

Cheers.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

No, he is finally establishing himself at Leicester.

Not good to be changing clubs every year.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

City have an option to him first anyways
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Give him one more season at Leicester!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Westham plays in a way that can fit his style. Moreover if he is being courted by the man who gave him his break at City and believed in him,then it make sense to rent with him and continue his development.
Yes he is settling down at Leicester ,I still do not think that is where he belongs. I still do not trust the kind of football they play at Leicester.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:Westham plays in a way that can fit his style. Moreover if he is being courted by the man who gave him his break at City and believed in him,then it make sense to rent with him and continue his development.
Yes he is settling down at Leicester ,I still do not think that is where he belongs. I still do not trust the kind of football they play at Leicester.

This. plus if Vary does go to Atletico as rumors are saying, plus if Mahrez departs, they will struggle a lot more next season. City still has an option to sign him though.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

TBL: Says Pellegrini.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:
oloye wrote:Westham plays in a way that can fit his style. Moreover if he is being courted by the man who gave him his break at City and believed in him,then it make sense to rent with him and continue his development.

This. plus if Vary does go to Atletico as rumors are saying, plus if Mahrez departs, they will struggle a lot more next season. City still has an option to sign him though.
If the issues you raised should happen...i will simply say, they just booked themselves a ticket to relegation. You cannot miss those two players and pretend nothing happened.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

If the issues you raised should happen...i will simply say, they just booked themselves a ticket to relegation. You cannot miss those two players and pretend nothing happened.
It depends on who they bring in as replacements. Look at Mane for example, he was tearing it up in lowly Serbia I believe and Liverpool took a chance on him. There are definitely players out there that can do what Vardy does.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bushboy wrote:
oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

It depends on who they bring in as replacements. Look at Mane for example, he was tearing it up in lowly Serbia I believe and Liverpool took a chance on him. There are definitely players out there that can do what Vardy does.
Liverpool did not take a chance on him, Mane tore it up with Southampton for about 2 or 3 seasons before Liverpool stepped in.

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Will be a good move for Nacho because Pellegrini knows his strengths and believes in him. Westham will give the manager a chance to bring in a few new players and Pellegrini will know what players will complement him
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Would be an excellent move, for Kelechi.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

So this is based on nothing but the fact that West Ham have hired Pelegrini...
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

niyi wrote:So this is based on nothing but the fact that West Ham have hired Pelegrini...

Unsubstantiated rumours claim West Yam wanted Kele when he moved to Leicester , however they had issues with his price and the bu back clause from Shitty. :glare:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
niyi wrote:So this is based on nothing but the fact that West Ham have hired Pelegrini...

Unsubstantiated rumours claim West Yam wanted Kele when he moved to Leicester , however they had issues with his price and the bu back clause from Shitty. :glare:

Let's not forget a little part of the hammer fans praising their coach for not bringing such a... to Upton Park.
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Let's not forget a little part of the hammer fans praising their coach for not bringing such a... to Upton Park.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

una know say this thread is the imagination of bushboy :lol: :lol: :lol: una funny
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

....that right there is the most important thing a player must have in other to be very successful. I agree completely :thumbs:
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The level of comedy is getting ridiculous :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

While I think Pellegrini is a good coach and supported Kele, I think what Kelechi needs is stability and as unstable as you think Leicester may be right now, if things go wrong at West Ham they will be even more unstable. West Ham since they moved into their new stadium has been toxic and if he doesn't settle in right away he will have the supporters even more on his back than the Leicester Supporters.

Vardy, whether he leaves or stays shouldn't be too bad for him as he is starting to partner with him well. Mahrez leaving on the other hand may be troublesome as Leicester will need to find a replacement that can be as prolific as him in the prem.

He needs to stay in one place, settle and develop on his football and improve on a lot of the elements that he is lacking in his game.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

TheHitman47 wrote:While I think Pellegrini is a good coach and supported Kele, I think what Kelechi needs is stability and as unstable as you think Leicester may be right now, if things go wrong at West Ham they will be even more unstable. West Ham since they moved into their new stadium has been toxic and if he doesn't settle in right away he will have the supporters even more on his back than the Leicester Supporters.

Vardy, whether he leaves or stays shouldn't be too bad for him as he is starting to partner with him well. Mahrez leaving on the other hand may be troublesome as Leicester will need to find a replacement that can be as prolific as him in the prem.

He needs to stay in one place, settle and develop on his football and improve on a lot of the elements that he is lacking in his game.
Check out how many goals Vardy gives them in a season, clubs like Leicester cannot afford to lose that ...they will be courting nothing but relegation.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

balo wrote:TBL: Says Pellegrini.
:clap: :clap:

coached in Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Spain, England, China

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: