FULL GAME: NIGERIA B vs ATL MADRID

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FULL GAME: NIGERIA B vs ATL MADRID

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Odas wrote:
Kabalega wrote:It's official, 9ja has a full blown goalie crisis! :shock: :shock:
Chief, are you just now realizing that? By the way, why did you say that?
I had the belief that the 9ja goalie WC crisis was self-made by picking the wrong people from a pool that had some overlooked decent goalies.
I thought the guy who played late into the CAF club Confederations cup last season was decent.

But after seeing the comical antics of the goalie against Athletico Madrid, I think the problem is the pool.

How else can you explain the odds of coaches selecting 4, (neigh 6?), poor goalies in a row? :shock: :shock:
It's got to be the pool or maybe it's one guy at the NFF making all these bad selections? Who knows?

You cannot win a tournament with these types of goalies.
Kindly go and worry about your Ugandan Cranes and their next appearance in the COCEFA abi na WAKANDA cup. Leave this one to us. :arrow:
I know a few good goalies in the Uganda 2nd division who can put your best WC bound goalie to shame. :taunt: :taunt:
Just PM me and I will send you the details. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The guy that scored the 2nd goal, what a brilliant taken goal! so much talent in Nigeria
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Kabelaga is usually a troll

but nobody can deny that we have a GK crisis.

Hopefully Uzoho and Alampasu can progress.

but one might argue that Nigeria has always had a GK crisis (ok maybe not this bad, but not good nonetheless). We found ourselves in a habit of delivering 1 or 2 good GKs at a time rather than a pool.

Ok the top 3 were not as bad as this, for example not too long ago we had Enyeama, Ejide, Aiyenugba, definitely much better than what we have now, but we were not producing 3,4 class GKs at a time!

Go across the border to Cameroon and they produced good GKs at once! What happens if Uzoho has a stellar tournament, does that mean we don't have a crisis? We should be producing multiple good GKs, it is not a crisis because we don't even have a firm keeper in the 11, it is a crisis even if we do!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT