ARGIE GOALIE, ROMERO OUT OF THE WORLD CUP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
ARGIE GOALIE, ROMERO OUT OF THE WORLD CUP

Post by anointed »

Knee injury https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44219420

Feel sorry for him but I don't think it improves our lot against Argentina. We could have qualified even before we meet them or we could be out.

Injuries sef...de Gea who is ever btw the sticks and throwing himself all over the place like a puppet to stop shots does not have injury but it's Romero, almost perpetually on the bench, who gets injured.

Anyway, Caballero to the rescue and no one is beating Argentina on penalties. Sergio Goicoechea all over again.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARGIE GOALIE, ROMERO OUT OF THE WORLD CUP

Post by Senator WIRES »

Let us know when Messi comot for world cup.. then we can go to church to thank allah
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Senator WIRES wrote: Let us know when Messi comot for world cup.. then we can go to church to thank allah
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, though not a good idea to wish BAD THINGS on another person, but in this case, I will agree with you.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Odas wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote: Let us know when Messi comot for world cup.. then we can go to church to thank allah
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, though not a good idea to wish BAD THINGS on another person, but in this case, I will agree with you.
What is bad thing?You want the team best player take small time off before you face them and you call that wishing bad luck?Bad luck for them or for you?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

If they like, make them play with 2 goalies at the same time , we go wire them for world cup.... :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."