...and the pressure mounts on Rohr to invite Nwakali to camp

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: ...and the pressure mounts on Rohr to invite Nwakali to

Post by Synopsis »

john12 wrote:You really have to be mad to Drop etebo even for NDIDI let alone a rookie like Nwakali. Etebo is one of super eagles most energetic, and hardworking player
:shock:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is too late for Kelechi for the world cup .

But he should be training with the team in Uyo.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

King Futcha wrote:more ayoganda.
I'm speechless.... :clap:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

9jaMan wrote:Only in Nigeria will a phantom player like Uche Agbo make the 30 man list while a complete baller like Kelechi Nwakali is ignored. Rohr is corrupt and his team selection is based on agent deals. No way Moses Simon is good enough to make SE top 30 players. France left Lacazette and martial at home. Rohr is not interested in doing well at Russia, he is going to tell you the SE failed due to lack of quality players, meanwhile onyekuru and K. Nwakali are ignored.
Haba..no need to twist facts to prop one up and knock the other down ..Uche Agbo is a Watford player ..who has played in leagues ( la liga ) and Belgian first division ..Kelechi undoubtedly skilled has been playing second division Dutch league where he was struggling for games from the bench...na wa :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Btw Moses simon too vs Kelechi ?? haba ..ok o..Kelechi na winger now ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

ohenhen1 wrote:
marko wrote:If this guy is that good, why cant he play for Arsenal 1st team? Any reason
work permit

Loaned out.
Did not cut Dutch first division though. Started out with a bang...great goal first game at Venlo but was sent down to division 2. Kid is good but he needs time. O/w first bad game and it will be why a guy who can’t even hack Dutch Div 1 is an SE player
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Mr Shows wrote:No doubt KN is a talent but folks are behaving like life ends after the WC. KN is a rookie, our 23 to Russia will include Mikel, Etebo, Ndidi, Onazi, Joel and Ogu. Which of these do you drop for Kelechi?

Onyekuru, Simmy, Kelechi, Awoniyi, Bazee, Aina etc will form the nucleus of the team after the WC. We are going to have to build on the exploits of Russia, their time will come.
Nwakali is thrice the player Etebo or Ogu are. He is two classes above Onazi. Only Mikel and Ndidi can be said to be better than him and even then, neitheer is as good as him in the playmaking position. Ndidi is an anchorman and Mikel at 30, does not have the legs, lungs or pace to play the role.

Some of you are just not getting it. Nigeria refuses to play Nwakali at her peril!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Nwakali is thrive the player etebo and ogu is yet he couldn’t hack it at Eredivisie and had to be loaned to even division 2. Okay O.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Could it be that you are the one not getting it?
Seems odd that his coaches at Arsenal (including Wenger at the time), did not think he was/is ready and hence, his being farmed out to a Dutch div 2 club - twice.
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:No doubt KN is a talent but folks are behaving like life ends after the WC. KN is a rookie, our 23 to Russia will include Mikel, Etebo, Ndidi, Onazi, Joel and Ogu. Which of these do you drop for Kelechi?

Onyekuru, Simmy, Kelechi, Awoniyi, Bazee, Aina etc will form the nucleus of the team after the WC. We are going to have to build on the exploits of Russia, their time will come.
Nwakali is thrice the player Etebo or Ogu are. He is two classes above Onazi. Only Mikel and Ndidi can be said to be better than him and even then, neitheer is as good as him in the playmaking position. Ndidi is an anchorman and Mikel at 30, does not have the legs, lungs or pace to play the role.

Some of you are just not getting it. Nigeria refuses to play Nwakali at her peril!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Don't mind Ayo.
His big belly is obviously impeding his ability to think rationally. :laugh:
john12 wrote:Nwakali is thrive the player etebo and ogu is yet he couldn’t hack it at Eredivisie and had to be loaned to even division 2. Okay O.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Otitokoro wrote:Don't mind Ayo.
john12 wrote:Nwakali is thrive the player etebo and ogu is yet he couldn’t hack it at Eredivisie and had to be loaned to even division 2. Okay O.
Have you seen Ayo recently? That big belle joke is now stale. If nothing, man has achieved almost complete reduction. He is looking very lean and trim these days - complete transformation.
To stop trying is to start dying
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Shownoja wrote:
Have you seen Ayo recently? That big belle joke is now stale. If nothing, man has achieved almost complete reduction. He is looking very lean and trim these days - complete transformation.
Then what is blocking his view? :taunt:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

A player with that ability should be at man city or a top european club, we tend to hype players too much, remember Rabiu?? a huge failure of massive proportion
Please if he is that good, let him work his way back to the Arsenal 1st team period!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I have never seen a more shameless campaign on CE.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

marko wrote:A player with that ability should be at man city or a top european club, we tend to hype players too much, remember Rabiu?? a huge failure of massive proportion
Please if he is that good, let him work his way back to the Arsenal 1st team period!
Following this warped "logic" internationals like Lucas Perez and Joel Campbell should not be considered for their national teams because they can not "work their way back to the Arsenal 1st team"

The rubbish you read on CE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kalani JR wrote:I have never seen a more shameless campaign on CE.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: leave our wAyo alone please. Man must wack!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

01bakana wrote:
Shownoja wrote:
Then what is blocking his view? :taunt:
lure of filthy lucre :)

When they have an agenda, they don't give up. Saboteurs appearing as fans :)

I believe with time, details about this campaign will be out. This is not the first time. It is in the blood.

Enemies of Naija footie :P
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Moderators, are you going to do something about those who come here to cast aspersions on people's characters because they do not have the intellectual capacity to engage them in a constructive debate? I hope you know that all this maligning of people's character and integrity is libelous and it is only a matter of time before someone before a lawsuit is instituted on this site.

Is CE not supposed to be here to debate, discuss and campaign for issues we are passionate about? Football is a religion to most of us here and we are very passionate about the beautiful game, with robust views about how our teams should turn out, what players should feature and how we want to see things.

Unlike Facebook where you can block someone who is offensive, ill-trained, bad-mannered, not well brought up or abusive, vulgar, rude, intellectually lightweight, or from the gutter, CE does not allow you to do that. I hope the moderators debate this and come up with a solution because in Nigeria, we only react to matters when it is too late as we witnessed with Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen saga.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Moderators, are you going to do something about those who come here to cast aspersions on people's characters because they do not have the intellectual capacity to engage them in a constructive debate? I hope you know that all this maligning of people's character and integrity is libelous and it is only a matter of time before someone before a lawsuit is instituted on this site.

Is CE not supposed to be here to debate, discuss and campaign for issues we are passionate about? Football is a religion to most of us here and we are very passionate about the beautiful game, with robust views about how our teams should turn out, what players should feature and how we want to see things.

Unlike Facebook where you can block someone who is offensive, ill-trained, bad-mannered, not well brought up or abusive, vulgar, rude, intellectually lightweight, or from the gutter, CE does not allow you to do that. I hope the moderators debate this and come up with a solution because in Nigeria, we only react to matters when it is too late as we witnessed with Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen saga.
Ayo, please stop taking yourself too seriously. When you present outrageous statements as argument,
Nwakali is thrice the player Etebo or Ogu are. He is two classes above Onazi.
or let your inferiority complex show by condemning fellow citizens by opening a thread headlined with,
Is any Nigerian coach ever this thorough and meticulous?
how can you make an argument about your character and integrity being maligned?

Your two quotes above cannot be said to be made with the same respect to the individuals and society,
that you are demanding. Thus, your threat of a lawsuit is at best a joke.
Abeg, carry go!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Moderators, are you going to do something about those who come here to cast aspersions on people's characters because they do not have the intellectual capacity to engage them in a constructive debate? I hope you know that all this maligning of people's character and integrity is libelous and it is only a matter of time before someone before a lawsuit is instituted on this site..
What specifically are you referring to?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Moderators, are you going to do something about those who come here to cast aspersions on people's characters because they do not have the intellectual capacity to engage them in a constructive debate? I hope you know that all this maligning of people's character and integrity is libelous and it is only a matter of time before someone before a lawsuit is instituted on this site.

Umm you can block people on CE.

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Damunk wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Moderators, are you going to do something about those who come here to cast aspersions on people's characters because they do not have the intellectual capacity to engage them in a constructive debate? I hope you know that all this maligning of people's character and integrity is libelous and it is only a matter of time before someone before a lawsuit is instituted on this site..
What specifically are you referring to?
I think it might be the insinuations that he has an ulterior (possibly financially beneficial) motive for suggesting certain players be invited.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

metalalloy wrote:

Umm you can block people on CE.
Yeah wAyo he's right. There's a block feature on CE. Waffib pretends to use it on me.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Yes..... BUT you specifically on numerous occasions did use CE as a platform for ulterior motives. Or you think we have forgotten???

You attacked Mister Dolly and KOC and Berti Stash assistant. You are one of those that made KOC to leave CE

Be rest assured that for this world cup, that agenda will NOT be allowed.

And about insults, you daily insult everyone who does not subscribe to your agenda. From CCC to Amodu to Keshi. Or you have forgotten Osaze na striker thread??? Someone who attack every coach without any evidence.

The highlighted fitting describe who you are and evidence abound!

CE Contributing Editor!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”