CL Final 2018.....Basket Keeper 1 vs Ogbuagu Zizou 3.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MYMIND
Egg
Egg
Re: CL Final 2018.....Basket Keeper 1 vs Ogbuagu Zizou 3...

Post by MYMIND »

platinum wrote:
txj wrote:Sad to come this far and lose from two GK errors. Very painful...
You know that game wasn't lost just off those errors. From the minute Salah went off, twas merely a matter of time.
Two unpardonable goal keeping errors was the bane of the game for Liverpool. Visible fact!
Last edited by MYMIND on Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Final 2018.....Dean Klopp 1 vs Ogbuagu Zizou 2......

Post by ohsee »

Kako wrote:Klarus the comedian :scared:
Corrected. :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

MYMIND wrote:
platinum wrote:
You know that game wasn't lost just off those errors. From the minute Salah went off, twas merely a matter of time.
Two unpardonable goal keeping errors was the bane of the game for Liverpool. Visible fact!
Indeed but Real looked better and had several other clear chances. They were also defensively better.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Final 2018.....Dean Klopp 0 vs Ogbuefi Zizou 0......

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Naivete of Kloop not to have planned for this outcome. Winning is not necessarily about playing beautiful football but finding a way to neutralize your opponent by any means necessary.
As I was saying...
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cito[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: For all those waxing lyrical about Bale returning to the EPL to join their team may I remind you that Spurs has the first right of refusal to his signature :D?
It doesn't matter if you have a 50% off discount on top, you cannot afford him. :sneaky:
We just made Pochettino the 3rd highest paid manager in the league. Our revenue is going to sky rocket this coming season. Condition for Pochettino extending his contract was for Levy to take risk. Levy has promised to make up to 200 million available for transfers. Don't doubt Spurs.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]YemiBrazil[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: For all those waxing lyrical about Bale returning to the EPL to join their team may I remind you that Spurs has the first right of refusal to his signature :D?
Whatever Manchester United really want, Manchester United get. Spurs na small league - we will dash you McTominay and you will keep quiet :lol: :lol:
We have never been small league. We sell only when the price is right. Right now we are no more selling but rather in the buying mood. Bale is coming back home. Take that to the bank.

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

I hope Salah makes it to the WC. Sergio Ramos is a nasty fella.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Its a Goal wrote:For all those waxing lyrical about Bale returning to the EPL to join their team may I remind you that Spurs has the first right of refusal to his signature :D?
Cool, he'll use that to refuse you.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

YUJAM wrote:
MYMIND wrote:
platinum wrote:
Indeed but Real looked better and had several other clear chances. They were also defensively better.

Was an even game in 1HF, with 'pool slightly shading it.

The game changed on the injury; and was compounded by the GK errors...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kalani JR[/color] wrote:
Cool, he'll use that to refuse you.
Bale has a strong affinity for Spurs and will return if the setting is right. He allowed the clause to be inserted in his transfer because he knew one day he will want to be return home to Spurs.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Final 2018.....Dean Klopp 1 vs Ogbuagu Zizou 2......

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:
platinum wrote:when you can bring 100M player from the bench as your wildcard, life is a lot easier.
No doubt, and with neymar's likely joining the galacticos next year, I won't put a 4 peat beyond them

Going by Ronaldo's comments tonight, it appears he's not sticking around. Neymar would be a great replacement
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

He is only 24...he will recover....remember how bad De Gea( though he was very good at Atletico Madrid) was when he arrived at Man United....I still believe Karius(he was really good too at Mainz) will eventually turn onto a very good goal keeper....He just needs time.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

So disappointed. But Karius has a mistake in him around the corner every time and his deficiencies really came up today. Hopefully we can go out and get a world class keeper like Oblak.

The Salah injury really changed our momentum too.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

MYMIND wrote:
platinum wrote:
:lol: you truly know nothing about football and that’s why your club lost and will continue to lose. You know nothing about winning! You don’t know what it takes to win and that’s why you support a loser!

Don’t worry, Naija will teach you this summer! Some of us watched that game and saw real madrid’s Plan from the beginning while the rest of una are here grappling:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I feel sorry for the Liverpool goalie.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

bk-one wrote:
He is only 24...he will recover....remember how bad De Gea( though he was very good at Atletico Madrid) was when he arrived at Man United....I still believe Karius(he was really good too at Mainz) will eventually turn onto a very good goal keeper....He just needs time.
De Gea was never this bad and his rough spell did not last more than a season, if that. For us at Liverpool, we've had keeper issues for a while with Mignolet and Karius. Both terribly inconsistent. Good one minute, atrocious the next. Hopefully, this will wake Klopp up to go and sign the best like Oblak.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Just heard Karius's interview. He said he tried to catch the ball instead of punching out to touch.

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Not taking anything away from Real but the Salah injury really changed the game; Liverpool took the initiative from the outset and then became toothless for much of the remaining 60 minutes following the injury.

Karius was a disaster and cost Liverpool the game; there's no two ways about it. Real created several good chances but their 3 goals came from nothing; gotta give Bale credit for that wonder goal. If not for those blunders, this is a 1-1 game going into ET and likely PKs. That's the type of awful performance that'll live with a player for the rest of his life. Poor guy will not sleep tonight.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
MYMIND wrote:
platinum wrote:

Was an even game in 1HF, with 'pool slightly shading it.

The game changed on the injury; and was compounded by the GK errors...
That’s what you think. It wasn’t an even game at 1HF. Even when Pool was on top, Madrid was controlling the game without the ball. They had a strategy and followed it! Pool was no match! Experienc and maturity counted today.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:mrgreen:

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

kbt wrote:
bk-one wrote:
De Gea was never this bad and his rough spell did not last more than a season, if that. For us at Liverpool, we've had keeper issues for a while with Mignolet and Karius. Both terribly inconsistent. Good one minute, atrocious the next. Hopefully, this will wake Klopp up to go and sign the best like Oblak.
De Gea was just as bad when he arrived at Man United....but he recovered coz it was not really about ability but confidence...he was a young goalkeeper in a new league....his latest form kinda helped to make people forget about his previous calamities....the karius I saw at Mainz was really good....just give him time....Roman Bürki was really good for Freiburg and world class for Dortmund in his first season and all of a sudden he was bad in his second season at Dortmund but there is still a good goalkeeper there(he just needs time). All I am saying is give Karius time and he will be fine.There is a reason why Klopp trust him.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

If you think DeGea was bad, you didn’t watch him with Atleti. He was awesome
bk-one wrote:
kbt wrote:
bk-one wrote:
De Gea was just as bad when he arrived at Man United....but he recovered coz it was not really about ability but confidence...he was a young goalkeeper in a new league....his latest form kinda helped to make people forget about his previous calamities....the karius I saw at Mainz was really good....just give him time....Roman Bürki was really good for Freiburg and world class for Dortmund in his first season and all of a sudden he was bad in his second season at Dortmund but there is still a good goalkeeper there(he just needs time). All I am saying is give Karius time and he will be fine.There is a reason why Klopp trust him.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

YUJAM wrote:If you think DeGea was bad, you didn’t watch him with Atleti. He was awesome
bk-one wrote:
kbt wrote:
bk-one wrote:
I already stated that