New Super Eagles theme song by Austino Milado

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: New Super Eagles theme song by Austino Milado

Post by paj »

http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/download- ... s-dodorima
Nice remix.. :thumbs: but there's one problem: The website claims he's the SE #1 Fan.. :evil: .. FAH FAH FAAAAAAAAH..FOUL!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'LL SUE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Btw..mine's go soon drop..last minute details...but I promise...will be worth the wait :bump:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

paj wrote:http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/download- ... s-dodorima
Nice remix.. :thumbs: but there's one problem: The website claims he's the SE #1 Fan.. :evil: .. FAH FAH FAAAAAAAAH..FOUL!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'LL SUE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Jealousy dey catch you? :tic: Leave the ganja for a few dats and get in that studio. :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:
Jealousy dey catch you? :tic: Leave the ganja for a few dats and get in that studio. :taunt:

Abeg no dey encourage craze man from street to make noise in the name of music.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

pajimoh wrote:

How can you accuse yourself of smoking ganja??? :scared: Paj abeg take am easy o. Too much igbo.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bret- hart wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

How can you accuse yourself of smoking ganja??? :scared: Paj abeg take am easy o. Too much igbo.
Dem don drop you on ya head too many times during ya wrestling days :tic: Pajimoh is the greatest forumer ever. Paj, a drug romancer is a different person. Abeg no make this mistake again :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

paj wrote:Btw..mine's go soon drop..last minute details...but I promise...will be worth the wait :bump:

Can you spare us the dropping and just tell us about it later? Thanks in advance.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

pajimoh wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Dem don drop you on ya head too many times during ya wrestling days :tic: Pajimoh is the greatest forumer ever. Paj, a drug romancer is a different person. Abeg no make this mistake again :twisted:
thanks to phonetracking techonology the officers from Yaba West don dey close in on you....normally I for don tell Evan's boys to nab U but U nor even worth more than two Shawarma for ransom moni :evil:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Na wetin U broke and threw away my cassette to listen to na.. :evil: .U better enjoy am becos when I drop mine I go ask the song to make detour when E see ya IP address dey come :mad:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

bret- hart wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Ya Obamacare nor get vision coverage?How U go see guyman wey GQ like me come mistake am for dat one wey rezembu The Great Kamala? :evil:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

metalalloy wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Abeg no dey encourage craze man from street to make noise in the name of music.
Mayn....ICE don dey fokop..terrorist full CE and na MS13 dem dey poshu.. :evil: make dem nab this one troway back to where he used to serve as Line Cook for MEND make we see weda he go dey use him data log on here to yab me :mad:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I almost feel like leaking what I have on the song so farv :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: but like dem sey in Yorubaland..who dey dem carry wife come meet nor dey stretch neck :taunt:
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Rubbish
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

paj wrote:Btw..mine's go soon drop..last minute details...but I promise...will be worth the wait :bump:
When Paj is in the studio ma, drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot... :thumbs: :rotf:
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

eyan wrote:Rubbish
I totally agree.
I think people completely miss the point about footie songs.
They are terrace chants the world over: Easy 'sing-along' tunes, sweet, simple and not too complicated.
Its not about pop music or trends.
This one no be am at all. :boo:

Nobody will remember this.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

DAgrin wrote:
When Paj is in the studio ma, drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot... :thumbs: :rotf:
Nna mayn U'd make the perfect HYPEMAN! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I go alert CE when I drop am soon..cant wait :D:D:D
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Austino disappoint me.

This is WACK.

The Shakar EL song is still tops for me now......"IWOBI SKATTA THE NET!"
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

All of una bad belle mongers can go and drink Akamu.
This jam na sweet jam, my bodi is ready for WC!

Alleluja,...Eagus are winning today :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by charlie on Sat May 26, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Damunk wrote:
I totally agree.
They are terrace chants the world over: Easy 'sing-along' tunes, sweet, simple and not too complicated.

Is that why the SE themselves have been known to sing some of the verses in this song?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is a Song that the SE will easily relate to. As for the fans, well it will be split down the middle, who cares.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tbite wrote:
Damunk wrote:
I totally agree.

Is that why the SE themselves have been known to sing some of the verses in this song?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is a Song that the SE will easily relate to. As for the fans, well it will be split down the middle, who cares.
I'm not sure about the significance of the players 'easily relating' as you say. They might be singing it for now, but that's about it....gone tomorrow.
My idea of a football song is longevity, not a song of the month.
It's a homage to players past and present and is almost a national anthem in itself, albeit for football.

This is all subjective obviously - like all music.
Just before SA 2010, I was working on two tunes with some friends. Nothing too serious...let's just call it 'beer parlour' songs.
Only for Thames Water to burst a tank and flood the studio one night.
Didn't have the mental energy to begin again.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

There's no need for quotes.

It is a fact that the Super Eagles would love this song.
It sounds too convoluted because it is not a song per se, it is a medley. Some of the ways we do music in Nigeria is different to how it is done in the West, and I think it is a bit of a stretch to assume that because of that difference, there is something inherently amiss.

I would say it is the other way around, why aren't there more medleys in Western music?

When you see it this way, you then realize that this medley is actually a remix and a 'padded' version of shorter 'sing-along' tunes.

In other words, this is not the song to take to the stands, but you would sing little snippets of it, as the SE have done in the video.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT