Na now Rohr head just begin dey correct!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Na now Rohr head just begin dey correct!

Post by 1naija »

theYemster wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bobo is rocking a $1500 christian louboutin sneakers and what appears to be a $1000 Tom Ford eyewear. Not sure about the jeans, but a similar D-Squared jeans will set you back $700. No be later now we go begin cry how the NFF no fit help am when him broke o. :taunt:

But Kudos to Flossers :thumbs: He should be our next captain!
Even though you're saying it in jest you're absolutely right. He at least is a kid so it's sort of understandable he doesn't know better unlike I believe Brown Ideye who allegedly bought a Rolls Royce when he was at West Brom. I wonder whatever happened to it. Maybe the FA consider having reputable financial advisers working with the players.

Make una no look them through una own prism abeg. Nobody goes broke for buying a $1500 pair of shoes! If na so, uncle cellulite, okocha10, and Uncle Ogbunigwe for don dey live under bridge.

Afterall, I don't see 72 years old Yemibrassire and 68 year old Princess with billions of dollars for only wearing N50 rubber slippers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bobo is rocking a $1500 christian louboutin sneakers and what appears to be a $1000 Tom Ford eyewear. Not sure about the jeans, but a similar D-Squared jeans will set you back $700. No be later now we go begin cry how the NFF no fit help am when him broke o. :taunt:

Kai, you must be a real Creekite in Biz if you sabi all these designers and dem prices.

Unku, no mind me o....my birthday dey come....abeg send me one Tom Ford Oud and a Creed Royal Oud make I take manage.
What kind of nonsense high sense are you trying to do? Abeg send the Acqua Di Parma Oud wey you promise me for my 20th birthday in March and stop all these high sense requests.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

As a retired Flosser mysef, I endorse dis message.

Unkulu, no forget my alert. We have to testify this weekend o. :P
I don mail am to your PM. Instead of you to go pick ticket you dey here dey do yanga. :mad: :mad: :veryangry:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Abeg 1Naija we need another dressing analysis, as Kele posts another pic from ‘camp’.

Let me consult my fashion consultant, militant Okocha10. He is the one that walked into Louboutin store in Houston and dropped 3 large for one of his baby mama's he met at Belvedere the night before. Needless to say 2 months later I heard him swearing for Buhari ..and I quote .."e no go beta for dat man" …. for cancelling Amnesty payments.

But from a layman's point of view, I see both of them rocking Louboutin sneakers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you don finish okocha10
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Uncle you don dey fall my hand oh! No dey attribute your 1990s olden days style to these young bobos. The jeans look like Balmains and not D-Squared. I will let you google the price :taunt:

As for those of you who would rather see these kids dressed in rags to satisfy you. Get an effing life. You are not with them getting up at the crack of dawn to train, or playing through painkillers. If they go broke NONE OF YOU will give them a penny. A $1000 sneaker is not going to make or break them. They are kids, let them be.

I'm shocked the resident expert at saving other peoples hard earned money aka 419 detector hasn't chimed in yet :D
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Who design the house and wetin concain NFF with him financial life?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:When hate doesn’t work they result to lying
We destroyed their business. As Oga Cellular talk, "now, the next step is to divide and conquer" :rotf: :rotf:
Bros, in this husssle it is usually "Best Effort". :D

I don't know why they are going overboard. :?

We will give you, Agent12, Chief Odas and your fellow anti-agency crew an award... assuming we go past the group stages. And if we enter the medal rounds, na cGON (CyberEagle Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger). :thumbs:

If we come last, na koboko we go carry pursue una as EOPs... :D :taunt:
Chief Cellular, we will certainly go past the FIRST ROUND, because we will BEAT Croatia and top the group. Thus, please start getting the AWARD(S) ready.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

More pics from camp by Nwakali, boy is really ‘balling’

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!