Emery told to get rid of Iwobi, Ozil and five others players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Emery told to get rid of Iwobi, Ozil and five others players

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Former Chelsea star Tony Cascarino advices Emery to get rid of Iwobi if Arsenal are to succeed - See more at: https://goo.gl/Hm2ZmU
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Emery told to get rid of Iwobi, Ozil and five others pla

Post by ohenhen1 »

Iwobi is the least of Arsenal problems.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Somehow I do believe that Wenger had amassed to many players of same 'mold'.
I mean, attacking mid-fielders/forwards. Will be interesting to see how Emery builds his team.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Former Chelsea star Tony Cascarino advices Emery to get rid of Iwobi if Arsenal are to succeed - See more at: https://goo.gl/Hm2ZmU
I didnt know that Arsenal hired Tony fuckin Cascarino :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bk-one wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Former Chelsea star Tony Cascarino advices Emery to get rid of Iwobi if Arsenal are to succeed - See more at: https://goo.gl/Hm2ZmU
I didnt know that Arsenal hired Tony fuckin Cascarino :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

bk-one wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I'm glad Cascarino is not the Arsenal coach.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

This story is fabricated from a Nigerian Website and attributed to The Times.co.uk. Every Nigerian website is carrying the story including Ayo, of course.

Cascarino said get rid of Ozil, Ramsey cech etc and the big news is Iwobi? Good as he may be, Getting rid of Iwobi is not bigger news than getting rid of Ozil or Ramsey.

I am sure this was picked up as everyone at Arsenal knew that Mr Cascarino blames Alex for PSG CL lose back in 2016....

Anyways, June 2nd is Iwobi’s career day, I know that we are getting a seat for Emery for the match, so it is time for him to show the world what he can do.....

June 2nd is D-day for him
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Enyi wrote:This story is fabricated from a Nigerian Website and attributed to The Times.co.uk. Every Nigerian website is carrying the story including Ayo, of course.

Cascarino said get rid of Ozil, Ramsey cech etc and the big news is Iwobi? Good as he may be, Getting rid of Iwobi is not bigger news than getting rid of Ozil or Ramsey.

I am sure this was picked up as everyone at Arsenal knew that Mr Cascarino blames Alex for PSG CL lose back in 2016....

Anyways, June 2nd is Iwobi’s career day, I know that we are getting a seat for Emery for the match, so it is time for him to show the world what he can do.....

Abeg chill with the hyberbole. June 2nd is just a friendly, not a career day, D-day or anything else for Alex Iwobi.

No matter how he performs, he is still going to the world cup, and its his performance in competitive games that will determine future interest in him (which I am pretty sure will be high whether in Arsenal or elsewhere).
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

I can't help those who can't see Iwobi potential. This kid is for real, touch, vision, movement, kid has all the tools. Thankfully Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation where a player with Iwobi attributes will flourish.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

charlie wrote:
Enyi wrote:This story is fabricated from a Nigerian Website and attributed to The Times.co.uk. Every Nigerian website is carrying the story including Ayo, of course.

Abeg chill with the hyberbole. June 2nd is just a friendly, not a career day, D-day or anything else for Alex Iwobi.

No matter how he performs, he is still going to the world cup, and its his performance in competitive games that will determine future interest in him (which I am pretty sure will be high whether in Arsenal or elsewhere).
This is where u are wrong my friend....his performance at a MAJOR friendly being watched by his team coach and indeed the SE coach will determine whether he plays in the World Cup and indeed for Arsenal. His performance at the World Cup depends on his team mates....

Even if he is a star for the SE and because the rest of the group, for one reason or the other, fail to match that and the SE go out in the group stages...he is done period.

However, if he plays well against England, he will catch the attention of the English Press and indeed his coach. Trust beating Croatia and Iceland gets him nowhere. ( it is great for us that support Nigeria but does not do much for his club career). Of course, if we get to the Semi’s or hopefully, The Final then we are talking but even you....assuming he is ur son or friend.....won’t rest ur club career (ur livelihood) on the SE getting to the SE.

We all hope it happen and am sure so does all the SE players....but like the saying goes, a bird in hand...
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thank God is a Chelsea yeye man,thinking of away to get Arsenal player if we sell them.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Enyi wrote:
charlie wrote:

This is where u are wrong my friend....his performance at a MAJOR friendly being watched by his team coach and indeed the SE coach will determine whether he plays in the World Cup and indeed for Arsenal. His performance at the World Cup depends on his team mates....

Even if he is a star for the SE and because the rest of the group, for one reason or the other, fail to match that and the SE go out in the group stages...he is done period.

However, if he plays well against England, he will catch the attention of the English Press and indeed his coach. Trust beating Croatia and Iceland gets him nowhere. ( it is great for us that support Nigeria but does not do much for his club career). Of course, if we get to the Semi’s or hopefully, The Final then we are talking but even you....assuming he is ur son or friend.....won’t rest ur club career (ur livelihood) on the SE getting to the SE.

We all hope it happen and am sure so does all the SE players....but like the saying goes, a bird in hand...

Complete nonsense. Iwobi is legit and will have a long and successful career. The English press and fans have already marked him as a target whether he performs well against them or not.

Watch him flourish under Unai. Stop buying into that English press hype.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

bk-one wrote:

............and on the board of Arsenal. :rotf:
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Cally wrote:
Enyi wrote:
charlie wrote:

Complete nonsense. Iwobi is legit and will have a long and successful career. The English press and fans have already marked him as a target whether he performs well against them or not.

I don’t buy into any English hype.....I work there, and I know first hand what’s gong on. Emery’s presentation did not include Iwobi, Welbeck, Elneny or Ospina. For some reason he comes in and decides to watch the game.....

Only Arsenal players are Iwobi and Welbeck? Baffling

Reason why I hope he excels.....

Don’t get me wrong, the kid can be world class easy, I just hope it is at Arsenal.

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Enyi wrote:
Cally wrote:
Enyi wrote:
charlie wrote:

I don’t buy into any English hype.....I work there, and I know first hand what’s gong on. Emery’s presentation did not include Iwobi, Welbeck, Elneny or Ospina. For some reason he comes in and decides to watch the game.....

Only Arsenal players are Iwobi and Welbeck? Baffling

Reason why I hope he excels.....

Don’t get me wrong, the kid can be world class easy, I just hope it is at Arsenal.
Personally I could care less about Arsenal. Its totally ok if Iwobi is rejected by the new coach.
Wasnt Mohammed Salah a Chelsea reject?

I just want Alex to be in a place where he is guaranteed 1st team football, and if it is not at Arsenal then so be it. The last thing I want him to do is to overdo it on June 2nd and god forbid injure himself, or completely wrecks his self confidence because he has not reached some impossible standard set forth by the english media.

Alex should just relax and do his thing. We've got his back, and if Arsenal hasnt got it, I am 1000% convinced someone else will.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Seriously, they don't come any more stupid and dumb than Tony Cascarino.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

He should go hug the nearest transformer! Rubbish!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:I can't help those who can't see Iwobi potential. This kid is for real, touch, vision, movement, kid has all the tools. Thankfully Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation where a player with Iwobi attributes will flourish.
So Assanal haven't had a legit, high IQ football operation....hmmmnn....interesting. Now I see why Unai said he'll try to make Assanal one of the elite clubs in Europe. I thought Arsene tried, just didn't happen and it ended in humiliation for him with the fans...hmnnn...
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

felarey wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:I can't help those who can't see Iwobi potential. This kid is for real, touch, vision, movement, kid has all the tools. Thankfully Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation where a player with Iwobi attributes will flourish.
So Assanal haven't had a legit, high IQ football operation....hmmmnn....interesting. Now I see why Unai said he'll try to make Assanal one of the elite clubs in Europe. I thought Arsene tried, just didn't happen and it ended in humiliation for him with the fans...hmnnn...
What a load of rubbish. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The consequences of your ignorance is rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Waffiman wrote:
felarey wrote:

Waffi U n ai know Em eerie said "I want Assanal to be back among Europe's elite" and TG just said "Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation". Perhaps these two are wierdos and I'd agree. But I also saw too many of the very humiliating "Wenger Out" signs, even at an away game in an opposing stadium. Those signs were everywhere, I mean literarily everywhere. Sad it had to end that way.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Seriously, they don't come any more stupid and dumb than Tony Cascarino.

Don't mind Ayo....we have told Chairman Cellular to get rid of him, but he no gree.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

felarey wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
felarey wrote:

Waffi U n ai know Em eerie said "I want Assanal to be back among Europe's elite" and TG just said "Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation". Perhaps these two are wierdos and I'd agree. But I also saw too many of the very humiliating "Wenger Out" signs, even at an away game in an opposing stadium. Those signs were everywhere, I mean literarily everywhere. Sad it had to end that way.
I'm not talking just about AW.

When AW first arrived at Arsenal he had top notch football operations with likes of Deion, Fiszman, 10 years Arsenal were arguably pound for pound the best club in UEFA club football.

Unfortunately Deion and Fizman had a friendship ending fallout and said fallout did untold damage to Arsenal. AW tried to hold it together, but regression under
old hierarchy sans Dein and Fiszman was doomed to fail. Arsenal went from PL title contenders, to perennial top 4 club, to top 4 dog fight and finally out of the top 4 all together.

Now for first time since 2006 Arsenal have an elite football operations.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'