Emery told to get rid of Iwobi, Ozil and five others players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Emery told to get rid of Iwobi, Ozil and five others pla

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
felarey wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
felarey wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:I can't help those who can't see Iwobi potential. This kid is for real, touch, vision, movement, kid has all the tools. Thankfully Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation where a player with Iwobi attributes will flourish.
So Assanal haven't had a legit, high IQ football operation....hmmmnn....interesting. Now I see why Unai said he'll try to make Assanal one of the elite clubs in Europe. I thought Arsene tried, just didn't happen and it ended in humiliation for him with the fans...hmnnn...
What a load of rubbish. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The consequences of your ignorance is rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffi U n ai know Em eerie said "I want Assanal to be back among Europe's elite" and TG just said "Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation". Perhaps these two are wierdos and I'd agree. But I also saw too many of the very humiliating "Wenger Out" signs, even at an away game in an opposing stadium. Those signs were everywhere, I mean literarily everywhere. Sad it had to end that way.
I'm not talking just about AW.

When AW first arrived at Arsenal he had top notch football operations with likes of Deion, Fiszman, 10 years Arsenal were arguably pound for pound the best club in UEFA club football.

Unfortunately Deion and Fizman had a friendship ending fallout and said fallout did untold damage to Arsenal. AW tried to hold it together, but regression under
old hierarchy sans Dein and Fiszman was doomed to fail. Arsenal went from PL title contenders, to perennial top 4 club, to top 4 dog fight and finally out of the top 4 all together.

Now for first time since 2006 Arsenal have an elite football operations.
Why is it that this fact is discounted by even you a much learned Arsenal man?

The stadium project.

Also when Arsenal got out of their long terms deals, they brought in StatDNA and used money for team/squad (60m plus of money) development on revamping the Youth centre at Hale End, built a new Medical centre, Fitness and conditioning centre and a revamp of London Colney.

In the same period, Liverpool FC, got a soft loan from their Owners to rebuild a stand expanding their capacity. So got got help whilst Arsenal were using money for players on capital projects. Despite this, the man won silverware.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emery told to get rid of Iwobi, Ozil and five others pla

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
felarey wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
felarey wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:I can't help those who can't see Iwobi potential. This kid is for real, touch, vision, movement, kid has all the tools. Thankfully Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation where a player with Iwobi attributes will flourish.
So Assanal haven't had a legit, high IQ football operation....hmmmnn....interesting. Now I see why Unai said he'll try to make Assanal one of the elite clubs in Europe. I thought Arsene tried, just didn't happen and it ended in humiliation for him with the fans...hmnnn...
What a load of rubbish. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The consequences of your ignorance is rubbish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffi U n ai know Em eerie said "I want Assanal to be back among Europe's elite" and TG just said "Arsenal finally have a legit, high IQ football operation". Perhaps these two are wierdos and I'd agree. But I also saw too many of the very humiliating "Wenger Out" signs, even at an away game in an opposing stadium. Those signs were everywhere, I mean literarily everywhere. Sad it had to end that way.
I'm not talking just about AW.

When AW first arrived at Arsenal he had top notch football operations with likes of Deion, Fiszman, 10 years Arsenal were arguably pound for pound the best club in UEFA club football.

Unfortunately Deion and Fizman had a friendship ending fallout and said fallout did untold damage to Arsenal. AW tried to hold it together, but regression under
old hierarchy sans Dein and Fiszman was doomed to fail. Arsenal went from PL title contenders, to perennial top 4 club, to top 4 dog fight and finally out of the top 4 all together.

Now for first time since 2006 Arsenal have an elite football operations.
Why is it that this fact is discounted by even you a much learned Arsenal man?

The stadium project.

Also when Arsenal got out of their long terms deals, they brought in StatDNA and used money for team/squad (60m plus of money) development on revamping the Youth centre at Hale End, built a new Medical centre, Fitness and conditioning centre and a revamp of London Colney.

In the same period, Liverpool FC, got a soft loan from their Owners to rebuild a stand expanding their capacity. So got got help whilst Arsenal were using money for players on capital projects. Despite this, the man won silverware.

Say again I'm not just talking about AW.

AW went from just a manager with a big say on transfers to the end all and be all at Arsenal.

I look at AW and I see a man that was burdened to the point of irrevocable decline.

Don't think any man can be the chief Architect, Economist, youth director and manager and excel at any club let alone Arsenal.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'