5 Players will be dropped after DR Congo friendly

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 5 Players will be dropped after DR Congo friendly

Post by maceo4 »

felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
felarey wrote:
john12 wrote:Felarey you’re a fool. Iheanacho has 8 in 13 for Nigeria and is on track to become one of our highest goal scorer of all time yet you claim he is not as good as aghawonder etc. shameless piece of crook. Aren’t you guys tired of promoting your boys for World Cup
Why did you call me a fool? Only 3 of those goals are in competitive games. The response here these days when you can't articulate your position is to out-rightly insult the person not yab. Can you tell me whom I've promoted cos I didn't put the 30 man list together? The anti agent thing must be getting in your head.
How many competive games has Iheanacho played in? 8? That’s still the best ratio in the team.

Iheanacho and Vardy were the best players at Leicester over the last 2 months. His touch, passing, strength, and stamina improved. He was a completely different player from the beginning of the season.

His place in Russia is sealed.
Lets not forget he didn't play the full 90 in all of those 8 games, nor was he always the main striker. That is a very good return and we can trust him to finish chances.
Thanks for making my point. Substitutes are not untouchable/undropable. You earn the minutes you get on the pitch. An untouchable should be a bonafide starter.
If there are no better bench options out there than him then how can’t he be an untouchable? He’s untouchable in the list of 23, that doesn’t mean he must start as everyone in the 23 plays a role in the team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!