Outcome of the Media Parley with Genort Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Outcome of the Media Parley with Genort Rohr

Post by naijaguy »

..courtesy of ACL sports Twitter account
and colin udoh

"Uche Agbo didn't play in the qualifiers because we have many competition in that position. He is always with the team because he had a good season with his club Standard Liege."... Rohr

"My real regret is that people talk about players not on the list than those on the list. This is not fair as we have many interesting players on that team as well."..Rohr

We had no influence on the provisional list. We have at least two players per positions and we did the list together - me and my coaching team. I did not get a single interference from the NFF on the list."..Rohr

"I have in my head, twenty out of the 23 players going to the World Cup. The other three, I have to watch them again and again."..Rohr

@FisayoDairo asks Rohr on Nwakali situation:

"It is impossible to add any player now. He was in our larger list. We had 35, we had 50. He was in the list but for now, we go with this 30."...Rohr

Gernot Rohr: “I have in my head 20 of the 23 players going to #Russia2018. Only 25 players will travel to England. The final list will be after the England match”
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
kawawa
Egg
Egg
Re: Outcome of the Media Parley with Genort Rohr

Post by kawawa »

naijaguy wrote:..courtesy of ACL sports Twitter account
and colin udoh

"Uche Agbo didn't play in the qualifiers because we have many competition in that position. He is always with the team because he had a good season with his club Standard Liege."... Rohr

"My real regret is that people talk about players not on the list than those on the list. This is not fair as we have many interesting players on that team as well."..Rohr

We had no influence on the provisional list. We have at least two players per positions and we did the list together - me and my coaching team. I did not get a single interference from the NFF on the list."..Rohr

"I have in my head, twenty out of the 23 players going to the World Cup. The other three, I have to watch them again and again."..Rohr

@FisayoDairo asks Rohr on Nwakali situation:

"It is impossible to add any player now. He was in our larger list. We had 35, we had 50. He was in the list but for now, we go with this 30."...Rohr

Gernot Rohr: “I have in my head 20 of the 23 players going to #Russia2018. Only 25 players will travel to England. The final list will be after the England match”
“It is impossible to add any player now...”. Ayo propaganda pulverized.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I’m sorry but some people are Just straight up obtuse. Why ask him if he’ll include a player he’s never called up to the wc squad just because he had a good game in an exhibition game? Where is that done? Would any of the teams we hope to beat at the wc do that? Will Sampaoli call up a young player just because he played well for Argemtina’s 8th team vs Tottenham?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I’m sorry but some people are Just straight up obtuse. Why ask him if he’ll include a player he’s never called up to the wc squad just because he had a good game in an exhibition game? Where is that done? Would any of the teams we hope to beat at the wc do that? Will Sampaoli call up a young player just because he played well for Argemtina’s 8th team vs Tottenham?
:lol: :lol: