Rohr roars against runs girls

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Rohr roars against runs girls

Post by cic old boy »

He said wives and girlfriends allowed but not runs girls. How do you tell a girlfriend from a runs girl? Runs girls can claim to be girlfriends.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr roars against runs girls

Post by Coach »

Essentially, run girls are girlfriends/wives on the earlier stage of the evolutionary curve.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

This guy means business :clap:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

He actually said "Russian Girls" (except Mrs Mikel Obi who is Russian) will not be tolerated in Russia.

In order words, no Ashewos allowed.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:He said wives and girlfriends allowed but not runs girls. How do you tell a girlfriend from a runs girl? Runs girls can claim to be girlfriends.
So of all the news on the web about the SE, it's the one runs girls that you found. This is now your area of expertise.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

charlie wrote:He actually said "Russian Girls" (except Mrs Mikel Obi who is Russian) will not be tolerated in Russia.

So Mrs. Mikel Obi cannot hookup her sisters? That's messed up! :twisted:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:
So of all the news on the web about the SE, it's the one runs girls that you found. This is now your area of expertise.
We know your area of expertise.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Coach wrote:Essentially, run girls are girlfriends/wives on the earlier stage of the evolutionary curve.
i hear you; runs girls are potential wives, girl friends looking for homes
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:
Nope. Can now officially say I don't drink. It's been 4 months since I had any alcoholic drink and don't have to .. :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:He said wives and girlfriends allowed but not runs girls. How do you tell a girlfriend from a runs girl? Runs girls can claim to be girlfriends.
Thanks bros! Please ask them "proproly."
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Coach wrote:Essentially, run girls are girlfriends/wives on the earlier stage of the evolutionary curve.
If you can live with the fact that a woman you don’t mind marrying has ran through numerous footballers in order to find a home then good on you!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sun May 27, 2018 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
If you can live with the fact that a woman you don’t mind marrying has ran through numerous footballers in order to find a home than good for on you!
Was she a Virgin when you met her

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
If you can live with the fact that a woman you don’t mind marrying has ran through numerous footballers in order to find a home than good for on you!
Well there’s surly a difference between a homeless prostitute and a woman that wants to have her physical needs met now and a again unless she’s claiming to be a nun!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote: Nope. Can now officially say I don't drink. It's been 4 months since I had any alcoholic drink and don't have to .. :thumbs: :thumbs:
I hope you are not like my friend in Enugu who said he had given up drinking and started ordering booze when we went to a bar b/c I was paying.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Well there’s surly a difference between a homeless prostitute and a woman that wants to have her physical needs met now and a again unless she’s claiming to be a nun!
yes the difference is one has a home already and only needs her physical needs met every now and then and the other is looking for a home so she could do the same thing

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:
Nope. Can now officially say I don't drink. It's been 4 months since I had any alcoholic drink and don't have to .. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Unkulu, we didn't get that memo o. Are you now a Moslem?

We won't allow you into our militant meetings o.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
yes the difference is one has a home already and only needs her physical needs met every now and then and the other is looking for a home so she could do the same thing
Keep saving those #oes :clap:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

charlie wrote:He actually said "Russian Girls" (except Mrs Mikel Obi who is Russian) will not be tolerated in Russia.

For players or fans? Make Rohr no come put sand sand for garri in Russia oh... :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The title's alliteration is admirable.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Wen monkey dey laff on top tree..
U go know say wahala dey for ground.. :woot:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC