Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 am 

He said wives and girlfriends allowed but not runs girls. How do you tell a girlfriend from a runs girl? Runs girls can claim to be girlfriends.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:37 am 

Essentially, run girls are girlfriends/wives on the earlier stage of the evolutionary curve.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:50 am 

This guy means business :clap:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:30 pm 

He actually said "Russian Girls" (except Mrs Mikel Obi who is Russian) will not be tolerated in Russia.

In order words, no Ashewos allowed.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:48 pm 

cic old boy wrote:
He said wives and girlfriends allowed but not runs girls. How do you tell a girlfriend from a runs girl? Runs girls can claim to be girlfriends.

So of all the news on the web about the SE, it's the one runs girls that you found. This is now your area of expertise.

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:32 pm 

charlie wrote:
He actually said "Russian Girls" (except Mrs Mikel Obi who is Russian) will not be tolerated in Russia.

So Mrs. Mikel Obi cannot hookup her sisters? That's messed up! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:10 pm 

1naija wrote:

So of all the news on the web about the SE, it's the one runs girls that you found. This is now your area of expertise.

We know your area of expertise.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:22 pm 

Coach wrote:
Essentially, run girls are girlfriends/wives on the earlier stage of the evolutionary curve.

i hear you; runs girls are potential wives, girl friends looking for homes

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:41 pm 

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

Nope. Can now officially say I don't drink. It's been 4 months since I had any alcoholic drink and don't have to .. :thumbs: :thumbs:

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:51 pm 

1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

Thanks bros! Please ask them "proproly."

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:56 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Coach wrote:

If you can live with the fact that a woman you don’t mind marrying has ran through numerous footballers in order to find a home then good on you!

Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sun May 27, 2018 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:05 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Coach wrote:

If you can live with the fact that a woman you don’t mind marrying has ran through numerous footballers in order to find a home than good for on you!

Was she a Virgin when you met her

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Coach wrote:

If you can live with the fact that a woman you don’t mind marrying has ran through numerous footballers in order to find a home than good for on you!

Well there’s surly a difference between a homeless prostitute and a woman that wants to have her physical needs met now and a again unless she’s claiming to be a nun!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 pm 

1naija wrote:
Nope. Can now officially say I don't drink. It's been 4 months since I had any alcoholic drink and don't have to .. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I hope you are not like my friend in Enugu who said he had given up drinking and started ordering booze when we went to a bar b/c I was paying.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:59 am 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Coach wrote:

Well there’s surly a difference between a homeless prostitute and a woman that wants to have her physical needs met now and a again unless she’s claiming to be a nun!

yes the difference is one has a home already and only needs her physical needs met every now and then and the other is looking for a home so she could do the same thing

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
1naija wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:

Unkulu, we didn't get that memo o. Are you now a Moslem?

We won't allow you into our militant meetings o.

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:12 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Coach wrote:

yes the difference is one has a home already and only needs her physical needs met every now and then and the other is looking for a home so she could do the same thing

Keep saving those #oes :clap:

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:32 pm 
Site Admin

charlie wrote:

For players or fans? Make Rohr no come put sand sand for garri in Russia oh... :twisted:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:15 pm 

The title's alliteration is admirable.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:26 pm 

Wen monkey dey laff on top tree..
U go know say wahala dey for ground.. :woot:

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC