KLOPP IS A LOSER (LAUGHING THREAD)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: KLOPP IS A LOSER (LAUGHING THREAD)

Post by ohenhen1 »

This thread is not funny. The keeper head no dey house.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:As Jason Cundy will say: Brendan Klopp :mrgreen:.

At least Rodgers finished 2nd. This yellow teethed loser cannot finish higher than 4th! Loser! What to expect when your number 1 fan worships at the feet of Trump :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

How many years on seat and Klopp is yet to win one trophy yet the way the British media yaps about him you'd think Liverpool has been winning big things. Na my gripe be dat. More of a media related beef: Quick to wield the big stick to flog actual winners but slow to use it were its warranted.
zoro
Egg
Egg

Post by zoro »

Real Madrid's victory is dubious.
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

He really needs to start whining some cup finals.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Wenger is gone, so English football have to find a new whipping boy!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

What will Cundy say about Poch's record in finals....?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

green4life wrote:How many years on seat and Klopp is yet to win one trophy yet the way the British media yaps about him you'd think Liverpool has been winning big things. Na my gripe be dat. More of a media related beef: Quick to wield the big stick to flog actual winners but slow to use it were its warranted.
Two full seasons.

Klopp is liked by the media as he comes across as affable and genial, and his teams play good football. There are other managers who would have buried Karius yesterday or blamed the linesman or the physio or the players for the loss - anything to push the blame away from themselves. Klopp generally isn't like that.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
green4life wrote:How many years on seat and Klopp is yet to win one trophy yet the way the British media yaps about him you'd think Liverpool has been winning big things. Na my gripe be dat. More of a media related beef: Quick to wield the big stick to flog actual winners but slow to use it were its warranted.
Two full seasons.

Klopp is liked by the media as he comes across as affable and genial, and his teams play good football. There are other managers who would have buried Karius yesterday or blamed the linesman or the physio or the players for the loss - anything to push the blame away from themselves. Klopp generally isn't like that.
Steeeeevvvviiiiieeee Gerrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrddddd :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are a Born loser! and I hope you continue to experience loses like this one with Liverpool. Amen! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Two full seasons.

You are a Born loser! and I hope you continue to experience loses like this one with Liverpool. Amen! :lol: :lol:
Nna, you were born a loser - it is your heritage. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Two full seasons.

Nna, you were born a loser - it is your heritage. :lol: :lol:

Steeeeevvvviiiiieeee Gerrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrddddd :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: When are you going to taste victory???!! Born loser! it is not just your ancestry, it is your destiny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:Steeeeevvvviiiiieeee Gerrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrddddd :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: When are you going to taste victory???!! Born loser! it is not just your ancestry, it is your destiny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nna, tell us what victory tastes like - is it Portuguese culo or Mon Generale derriere? :lol: :lol:

Kai, your automobile ancestors will not be happy to see what you have become. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Steeeeevvvviiiiieeee Gerrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrddddd :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: When are you going to taste victory???!! Born loser! it is not just your ancestry, it is your destiny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nna, tell us what victory tastes like - is it Portuguese culo or Mon Generale derriere? :lol: :lol:

Kai, your automobile ancestors will not be happy to see what you have become. :D

Steeeeevvvviiiiieeee Gerrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrddddd!!!!! :lol:

Dont worry, this summer, my team will show yoi what winning looks like! :thumbs: I know how badly you have suffered, having to watch Boom! Electric football! High pressing heavy metal worh no success! :lol: it must be painful! Born loser! :lol: only if you had ancestors to see what your tongue does to Gerrard, but unfortunately, you no get :lol:,
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Dont worry, this summer, my team will show yoi what winning looks like! :thumbs: I know how badly you have suffered, having to watch Boom! Electric football! High pressing heavy metal worh no success! :lol: it must be painful! Born loser! :lol: only if you had ancestors to see what your tongue does to Gerrard, but unfortunately, you no get :lol:,
Did you write that with your own accent? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Did you write that with your own accent? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I write it with the accent of Steeeeevvvviiiiieeee Gerrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrddddd when your tongue is lashing him :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How does it feel to know that you were born a loser? Yesterday must have pained you to your marrow well well! Cheii! :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Who is he? Please don't bring this place down by bringing up an unintelligent clown into the debate like he is of any achievement or respect because he once played for Spuds. :oops:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Waffiman wrote:
Who is he? Please don't bring this place down by bringing up an unintelligent clown into the debate like he is of any achievement or respect because he once played for Spuds. :oops:
Nna, next thing now he'll start quoting Christian Gross. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Nna, next thing now he'll start quoting Christian Gross. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Klopp might be a loser but not on this count. Liverpool was the better side. Although Ramos' action is part of football, Klopp's team was better until Salah went out. Liverpool attack kept Madrid so busy that poor Karius was practically on vacation. Once Salah went out, Madrid assaulted the virgin and we have it.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)