KLOPP IS A LOSER (LAUGHING THREAD)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
KLOPP IS A LOSER (LAUGHING THREAD)

Post by danfo driver »

This is the second time this loser has lost a CL finals ..... ... :bump: :bump: ........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A Loser extraordinaire... with rotten teeth...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..... :mrgreen: ..........

:bump: :bump:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KLOPP IS A LOSER (LAUGHING THREAD)

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Klopp is a good coach, let’s not get it twisted. This was just one of those games.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Zee don suffer :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Mr. Piffington wrote:Klopp is a good coach, let’s not get it twisted. This was just one of those games.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr. Piffington wrote:Klopp is a good coach, let’s not get it twisted. This was just one of those games.
Like all the finals he has lost ..... abi?? ...... :bump: :bump: ....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The great Dean :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: with a mickey mouse team, without it's best player ..............................and playing without a goalkeeper :lol: :lol: ...................

[/video]
Lost to my Man ...........Ogbuagu Zizou :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: , so where is the news :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
A loser extraordinaire .... :bump: :bump: BOOM! ... :mrgreen: .. :mrgreen: ..... :bump:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Klopp is a hero in my books. He has taken a side that is very modest in investment and achieved magnificent heights.

Nothing but huge respect for Liverpool and specifically Klopp
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

The man is a CUP coach, no doubt in my mind.....How can a team become so poor after salah left??? Did you notice that Mourinho marked only Salah during the league?
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:Klopp is a hero in my books. He has taken a side that is very modest in investment and achieved magnificent heights.

Yes! A modest investment of £221,300,000 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A guy who bought a defender for the modest fee of £75,000,000.00 only 5 months ago? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys think you can just open your mouth and allow lies and flies to come out?? In this information age where information can be gotten by simply going on google??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .... :bump: :bump: ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....

You must think everyone on CE is an angel*. :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The great Dean says.......'Great job Ogbuagu Zizou'
Ogbuagu Zizou replies.....'Your are still our DEAN :thumbs: .............I remain loyal'
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:bump: :bump: ...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ........ :bump: :bump: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The real deal wrote:The man is a CUP coach, no doubt in my mind.....How can a team become so poor after salah left??? Did you notice that Mourinho marked only Salah during the league?
hmmm, good point

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:Klopp is a hero in my books. He has taken a side that is very modest in investment and achieved magnificent heights.

Yes! A modest investment of £221,300,000 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A guy who bought a defender for the modest fee of £75,000,000.00 only 5 months ago? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys think you can just open your mouth and allow lies and flies to come out?? In this information age where information can be gotten by simply going on google??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .... :bump: :bump: ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....

Yes modest, compared to the other big spenders they beat to get to this finals. Where is your Manure? Where where is Shitty?

Liverpool command my respect
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Make I laff again - oh happy day
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Yes modest, compared to the other big spenders they beat to get to this finals. Where is your Manure? Where where is Shitty?

Like who?

Roma?
Porto?
Spartak Moskva?
Sevilla?
Maribor?

You truly believe that we are all idiooots on this forum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Like who?

Roma?
Porto?
Spartak Moskva?
Sevilla?
Maribor?

No one called you anything. You are free to believe what you want about yourself (you should work on your self esteem though....)
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

danfo driver wrote:

Before you start hyperventilating, check out the net spend and come back and reverse your steps.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

'Game knows Game' :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: ....Zizou voted 'year-in year-out' to have Kloop as their DEAN :thumbs: :thumbs: .

Mutual admiration from Klopp, Zidane as Real and Liverpool face off in final
It would be an incredible feat for Zidane, who as a wonderful midfielder won the World Cup and European Championship with France and the Champions League with Real.

Klopp added: “Zidane for me is one of the best five players of all time in football.

“Since two and a half years now, I am longer at Liverpool than he is at Real Madrid and he can win for the third time the Champions League.

“You have to expect he is brilliant, like he was as a player. His players and him seem to work like a clock from Switzerland.”

“As a player I was a bit better, but he wasn´t bad,” insisted Zidane, although it is as a coach that Klopp has distinguished himself.

“I have a lot of respect for this man. He has a lot of experience, and what he has done in football has been phenomenal.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

http://ixi.today/mutual-admiration-from ... -in-final/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Like who?

Roma?
Porto?
Spartak Moskva?
Sevilla?
Maribor?

No one called you anything. You are free to believe what you want about yourself (you should work on your self esteem though....)

Thank you. I will. In the meantime, you should work on telling the truth. Whem a child tells lies, they say he wasnt brought hp properly. But when an adult tells lies, he is seeing as a sociopath. You are better than that.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

MYMIND wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Before you start hyperventilating, check out the net spend and come back and reverse your steps.

Net spend ko, net spend ni! After cashing in 150 million on one player!??? Again another person who thinks we are all idioooooots here. Talk about intellectual prostitution! :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

As Jason Cundy will say: Brendan Klopp :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!