Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:40 pm 

This is the second time this loser has lost a CL finals ..... ... :bump: :bump: ........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A Loser extraordinaire... with rotten teeth...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..... :mrgreen: ..........

:bump: :bump:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:40 pm 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:44 pm 

Klopp is a good coach, let’s not get it twisted. This was just one of those games.

This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:46 pm 

Zee don suffer :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

Mr. Piffington wrote:
Klopp is a good coach, let’s not get it twisted. This was just one of those games.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

Mr. Piffington wrote:

Like all the finals he has lost ..... abi?? ...... :bump: :bump: ....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:47 pm 

The great Dean :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: with a mickey mouse team, without it's best player ..............................and playing without a goalkeeper :lol: :lol: ...................

Lost to my Man ...........Ogbuagu Zizou :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: , so where is the news :D

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:47 pm 

tfco wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

A loser extraordinaire .... :bump: :bump: BOOM! ... :mrgreen: .. :mrgreen: ..... :bump:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:48 pm 

Klopp is a hero in my books. He has taken a side that is very modest in investment and achieved magnificent heights.

Nothing but huge respect for Liverpool and specifically Klopp

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:48 pm 

The man is a CUP coach, no doubt in my mind.....How can a team become so poor after salah left??? Did you notice that Mourinho marked only Salah during the league?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:51 pm 

charlie wrote:
Klopp is a hero in my books. He has taken a side that is very modest in investment and achieved magnificent heights.

Yes! A modest investment of £221,300,000 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A guy who bought a defender for the modest fee of £75,000,000.00 only 5 months ago? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys think you can just open your mouth and allow lies and flies to come out?? In this information age where information can be gotten by simply going on google??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .... :bump: :bump: ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....

You must think everyone on CE is an angel*. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:51 pm 

The great Dean says.......'Great job Ogbuagu Zizou'
Ogbuagu Zizou replies.....'Your are still our DEAN :thumbs: .............I remain loyal'

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 pm 

:bump: :bump: ...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ........ :bump: :bump: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:57 pm 

The real deal wrote:
The man is a CUP coach, no doubt in my mind.....How can a team become so poor after salah left??? Did you notice that Mourinho marked only Salah during the league?

hmmm, good point

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:02 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:

Yes! A modest investment of £221,300,000 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A guy who bought a defender for the modest fee of £75,000,000.00 only 5 months ago? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys think you can just open your mouth and allow lies and flies to come out?? In this information age where information can be gotten by simply going on google??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .... :bump: :bump: ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....

Yes modest, compared to the other big spenders they beat to get to this finals. Where is your Manure? Where where is Shitty?

Liverpool command my respect

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:03 pm 

Make I laff again - oh happy day

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:05 pm 

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:

Yes modest, compared to the other big spenders they beat to get to this finals. Where is your Manure? Where where is Shitty?

Like who?

Roma?
Porto?
Spartak Moskva?
Sevilla?
Maribor?

You truly believe that we are all idiooots on this forum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:08 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:

Like who?

Roma?
Porto?
Spartak Moskva?
Sevilla?
Maribor?

No one called you anything. You are free to believe what you want about yourself (you should work on your self esteem though....)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:09 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:

Before you start hyperventilating, check out the net spend and come back and reverse your steps.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:09 pm 

'Game knows Game' :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: ....Zizou voted 'year-in year-out' to have Kloop as their DEAN :thumbs: :thumbs: .

Quote:
Mutual admiration from Klopp, Zidane as Real and Liverpool face off in final
It would be an incredible feat for Zidane, who as a wonderful midfielder won the World Cup and European Championship with France and the Champions League with Real.

Klopp added: “Zidane for me is one of the best five players of all time in football.

“Since two and a half years now, I am longer at Liverpool than he is at Real Madrid and he can win for the third time the Champions League.

“You have to expect he is brilliant, like he was as a player. His players and him seem to work like a clock from Switzerland.”

“As a player I was a bit better, but he wasn´t bad,” insisted Zidane, although it is as a coach that Klopp has distinguished himself.

“I have a lot of respect for this man. He has a lot of experience, and what he has done in football has been phenomenal.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

http://ixi.today/mutual-admiration-from ... -in-final/

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:59 pm 

charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:

Like who?

Roma?
Porto?
Spartak Moskva?
Sevilla?
Maribor?

No one called you anything. You are free to believe what you want about yourself (you should work on your self esteem though....)

Thank you. I will. In the meantime, you should work on telling the truth. Whem a child tells lies, they say he wasnt brought hp properly. But when an adult tells lies, he is seeing as a sociopath. You are better than that.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:06 pm 

MYMIND wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:

Before you start hyperventilating, check out the net spend and come back and reverse your steps.

Net spend ko, net spend ni! After cashing in 150 million on one player!??? Again another person who thinks we are all idioooooots here. Talk about intellectual prostitution! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:26 pm 

As Jason Cundy will say: Brendan Klopp :mrgreen:.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!