How serious is Salah's injury?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
How serious is Salah's injury?

Post by Tobi17 »

I really feel bad for the guy, hope he won't miss playing the world cup cause that will be very devastating to him as much as it will be for his nation... Ramos is a very wicked individual.
osita
Egg
Egg
Re: How serious is Salah's injury?

Post by osita »

Nice hit job by an evil player called Ramos.

I believe it was a dislocated shoulder, and for sure he is out of the World Cup.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I hope it’s just a sprain.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I felt really bad for him. I hope he doesn't miss the WC. Apparently a dislocated shoulder.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 71031.html
http://www.naijiant.com/
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Real madrid had a plan to take Salah out, these experienced sides know how to win the big games especially in finals
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

The way Ramos tra ped Salah's arm was very cynical. I think if you're prepared to hurt your opponent ala Eguaven then you're sick.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

cic old boy wrote:I felt really bad for him. I hope he doesn't miss the WC. Apparently a dislocated shoulder.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 71031.html
Unlikely to be a dislocated shoulder he was moving his shoulder and he came back to the pitch. Can’t do that on dislocated shoulder. Most likely a fractured collar bone or a subluxed shoulder either way he can still make the WC. Might miss a game.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

He misses the world cup.

The pox on Ramos!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Ramos is a POS. If it was one incident I'd give him the benefit of the doubt but his track record speaks for itself. He's the most carded player ever (!) and has 24 reds to his name.

I can't see Salah being fit during the WC. Whether its a sprain, broken bone, or dislocation, there's little chance he'll be 100% in 3 weeks time. Its too bad because Egypt might as well withdraw from the tournament if he's out.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Its not looking good.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

txj wrote:He misses the world cup.

The pox on Ramos!
Yeah! Like Ramos cares.
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

Heliopolis wrote:Ramos is a POS. If it was one incident I'd give him the benefit of the doubt but his track record speaks for itself. He's the most carded player ever (!) and has 24 reds to his name.

I can't see Salah being fit during the WC. Whether its a sprain, broken bone, or dislocation, there's little chance he'll be 100% in 3 weeks time. Its too bad because Egypt might as well withdraw from the tournament if he's out.
Not true. Google Gerardo Alberto Bedoya Múnera. He is the most carded player ever.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Would be devastating for him to miss the world cup Egypt qualified for after 27 years. Hopefully, the x-ray will show it's not too bad.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Heliopolis wrote:Ramos is a POS. If it was one incident I'd give him the benefit of the doubt but his track record speaks for itself. He's the most carded player ever (!) and has 24 reds to his name.

As much as I respect real madrid as a club....the likes of Casemiro and Ramos are making it difficult to like that club.....its weird how people are calling barcelona eufalona but still oblivious of the BS real madrid is getting away with...it was not the first time we have seen stuff like that from real madrid...they got away with it against bayern, against psg...e.t.c....but we have to blame eufa referees coz they are the one letting them get away with it.....just hope that var is gonna be introduced soon in the champions league coz the likes of madrid dont need help from the referees coz they already have world class players
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

Orion wrote:Would be devastating for him to miss the world cup Egypt qualified for after 27 years. Hopefully, the x-ray will show it's not too bad.
After 27 years? Waoohh!! some countries really deserve some pity. :lol: This ain't funny.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Oh cmon. They tangled and Salah fell awkwardly. I doubt Ramos was trying to break his collarbone
bk-one wrote:

As much as I respect real madrid as a club....the likes of Casemiro and Ramos are making it difficult to like that club.....its weird how people are calling barcelona eufalona but still oblivious of the BS real madrid is getting away with...it was not the first time we have seen stuff like that from real madrid...they got away with it against bayern, against psg...e.t.c....but we have to blame eufa referees coz they are the one letting them get away with it.....just hope that var is gonna be introduced soon in the champions league coz the likes of madrid dont need help from the referees coz they already have world class players
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

YUJAM wrote:Oh cmon. They tangled and Salah fell awkwardly. I doubt Ramos was trying to break his collarbone
bk-one wrote:

He could've let go of Salah's arm as they fell. By continuing to pin his arm in, he exposed Salah to serious injury. Ramos is scum...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am so vexed , Ramos will get his...big ups to my cousin sane , for slapping the crap out of that loser... for Ramos own good, he "best" pray Mo is fit for Russia, cos he is going to be a marked man.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Apparently ligament damage. He should be OK for the tourney.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

YUJAM wrote:Apparently ligament damage. He should be OK for the tourney.
The Egyptian FA will rush him back; I'm sure he'll feature in some role but with all the emotional pressure, Ramadan, no training for 3 weeks, etc I think he's going to be a non-factor at the WC. We've seen this script play out before with the likes of Zidane in 2002, Beckham the WC year he broke his foot, etc. The player wants to play and the FA rushes him back to no one's benefit.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I really hope the injury is not too bad and can recover on time to play at the WC. I don't blame Ramos for the injury because Salah put himself in the position where Ramos could tackle and take him out cynically.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

YUJAM wrote:Oh cmon. They tangled and Salah fell awkwardly. I doubt Ramos was trying to break his collarbone
bk-one wrote:

He tried the same thing with Mane but Mane was stronger and somehow smarter coz he saw what happened to Salah then he acted like Mane fouled him just coz Mane managed to pull out his arm. It is not the first time he did that....he tried to do the same thing to Messi the last time around.....madrid were deserved winners but Ramos has got history....he aint a %$#@^& angel
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

YUJAM wrote:Apparently ligament damage. He should be OK for the tourney.
Klopp says otherwise...