Spanish league, dominant league in Europe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Spanish league, dominant league in Europe

Post by marko »

Spanish league must be the dominant league in Europe, people talk about the premiership being the most competitive league in Europe but if the Spanish league keeps on producing champions league and Europa league winners, then surely they have the best league in Europe by a mile
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Spanish league, dominant league in Europe

Post by YUJAM »

There is no doubt about this. Unless you are part of the England sh otrss or an obdurate EPL
groupie.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The sooner we face up to the facts the better! Spanish football is highly technical, not about having muscular men, more about finnesse, technical ability and of course skill, now it sems man city would have given a better account than liverpool it seems? Who knows? The Britsh press over hype the premiership too much, the punters are even worse, just seems we are playing catch up, for my team united to get into this company, we need to invest deeply to match the madrids
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

The EPL junkies here have gone silent.
When we were telling them who's who,...they no want make we hear word.

Now predictably, they have gone into hiding.
Wouldn't stop them from coming out again though when Spurs wins another group match.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Spanish clubs have won 5 of the last CLs and 4 out of the last 5 Europa Leagues.

They've won 7/10 CLs and 6/10 Europa Leagues.

There's no doubt which domestic league has the best clubs in Europe.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Why the thread so quiet???
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

This has been the case for some time now, a few EPL fanboys will continue to bury their heads in the sand....this is not about popularity or money, the end to end and unpredictability of the EPL is good but the standard of football in La liga is better.
To God be the glory
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

No question! I don’t think city would qualify for CL in Spain.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

Only a few delusional EPL fanboys think otherwise
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

word to the moda... :thumb:

The cry babies can cry me a river :rotf: :rotf:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

It remains a joy to watch the EPL.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

When UEFA help Spanish team succeed, suckers come here and start making noise. EPL is the best league in the world. We like it. A lot of people like it. Cvnts that like the Spanish league are welcome to it. Just leave us to keep liking what we like. We don't want league where they make money noise, paint faces. :tic:

Congrats Spain for winning the CL, again. EPL for ever, Wakanda for ever, SE for life, God for eternity. :thumbs: :thumb:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ANC wrote:It remains a joy to watch the EPL.
:clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

How many times have EPL sides faced spanish opposition in finals and come up short? These are hard facts which cannot be disputed, we are going to have to find a way to match them, after Salah superlative performance against City, the punters claimed he was better than Messi and Ronaldo, sorry those guys are so arrogant and stupid, who ended up on top of champions league scoring charts? Both Ronaldo and Messi won major honours this season and Liverpool could only finish 4th in the league, not taking anything away from liverpool, i wanted them to win champions league because of Mourinho but sadly did not happen

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

marko wrote:How many times have EPL sides faced spanish opposition in finals and come up short? These are hard facts which cannot be disputed, we are going to have to find a way to match them, after Salah superlative performance against City, the punters claimed he was better than Messi and Ronaldo, sorry those guys are so arrogant and stupid, who ended up on top of champions league scoring charts? Both Ronaldo and Messi won major honours this season and Liverpool could only finish 4th in the league, not taking anything away from liverpool, i wanted them to win champions league because of Mourinho but sadly did not happen
It is also hard fact that the toughest and most demanding league in the world is the EPL. The CL final is the last game of the season. Yes, in my view, the two best players in the world play in the Spanish league.

However, we'll never know the effect of the rigours of the EPL on players compared to their Spanish counterparts.

Every EPL game is a battle, there are no "no free lunch" games. You go and fight at every ground. As if that is not bad enough, you are then required to play insane amount of games before you open your Xmas present. Just when you think you can sit down to unwrap your pressies, it's time to usher in the new year with more games. All the while, some leagues in Europe are on holiday, refreshing, recharging their batteries and enjoying quality recovery time, while the English further fatigue their already tired bodies.

Then they turn for home, expected to put in even more effort towards the business end of the season. They are to carry on competing in other not to lose the hard-fought gains of the holiday period.

Maybe it's just that the Spanish have a different mentality or know-how of playing European games.

But we know why we love the EPL. Even the big teams playing the lesser teams is never a forgone conclusion, many Davids slaying their Goliath. The full blooded commitment0, the unparalleled drama. The fast pace, with a twinkle of an eye decision making demands.

Yep, the Spanish might have mastered the art of winning in Europe but the best league, with all that is needed to keep you entertained for 8 months, with GUARANTEED exciting games week in week out, is still the one and only HEEEE PEEEEEE HHEEEELLLLLL. TBL fact AND feelings.

Even the best managers are shifting base.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

pajimoh wrote:
marko wrote:How many times have EPL sides faced spanish opposition in finals and come up short? These are hard facts which cannot be disputed, we are going to have to find a way to match them, after Salah superlative performance against City, the punters claimed he was better than Messi and Ronaldo, sorry those guys are so arrogant and stupid, who ended up on top of champions league scoring charts? Both Ronaldo and Messi won major honours this season and Liverpool could only finish 4th in the league, not taking anything away from liverpool, i wanted them to win champions league because of Mourinho but sadly did not happen
It is also hard fact that the toughest and most demanding league in the world is the EPL. The CL final is the last game of the season. Yes, in my view, the two best players in the world play in the Spanish league.

However, we'll never know the effect of the rigours of the EPL on players compared to their Spanish counterparts.

Every EPL game is a battle, there are no "no free lunch" games. You go and fight at every ground. As if that is not bad enough, you are then required to play insane amount of games before you open your Xmas present. Just when you think you can sit down to unwrap your pressies, it's time to usher in the new year with more games. All the while, some leagues in Europe are on holiday, refreshing, recharging their batteries and enjoying quality recovery time, while the English further fatigue their already tired bodies.

Then they turn for home, expected to put in even more effort towards the business end of the season. They are to carry on competing in other not to lose the hard-fought gains of the holiday period.

Maybe it's just that the Spanish have a different mentality or know-how of playing European games.

But we know why we love the EPL. Even the big teams playing the lesser teams is never a forgone conclusion, many Davids slaying their Goliath. The full blooded commitment0, the unparalleled drama. The fast pace, with a twinkle of an eye decision making demands.

Yep, the Spanish might have mastered the art of winning in Europe but the best league, with all that is needed to keep you entertained for 8 months, with GUARANTEED exciting games week in week out, is still the one and only HEEEE PEEEEEE HHEEEELLLLLL. TBL fact AND feelings.

My broda dat one na tok, EPL is best at marketing and selling their product no doubts about that!! but in terms of pure quality of the matches on display, tbh I’ll take Bundesliga and La Liga over EPL. Don’t get me wrong I like the EPL and I watch it but I don’t buy the hype.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

pajimoh wrote:

You have a habit of making baseless statements, even when reality is staring you in the face.
Even after 2 Spanish teams just won Europes top competitions for the 9th time in 10 trials (with only one English clup, Man U breaking the streak last year) you are still yapping.

Even when UEFA's own ranking system clearly establish La Liga as the top league in Europe, you are still yapping
https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations ... index.html

There is a saying that, The foolish twist their minds to the reality they want, while the wise open their minds to reality as is.
…….
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Its called ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE aka FAKE NEWS
Despite 5 Billion pounds in investment into EPL.........
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Obviously,so are Nigerians going to start supporting Real and Barça or Athletico at a streach?I've always known this but still prefer to watch the Premier League!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I like EPL spanish league is highly technical

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

tfco wrote:
ANC wrote:It remains a joy to watch the EPL.
:clap:
DNW nor gooduo. :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

oh huh they are coming. Either Madrid won against Pool or not, La Liga is the best league in the world.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Zidane has won more champions league titles as a coach than Mourinho in a short space of time

Marko