Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3393
Danny na you get time to respond to that traitor. The guy has been branding all super rages manager from Chukwu until rohr as fools. I don’t even have anymore energy to respond since that 30 man squad was listed because it seems like people are only saying things to get a response


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42724
Location: Pennsylvania
It's a disappointment but far from a big loss. Get well soon, Simon Moses.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:24 am
Posts: 626
Location: Obodo Oyibo
vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, STFU and stop polluting the forum with your vitriol. The fool as you called him qualified Nigeria from the toughest WCQ group with a game to spare without losing a match.
The fool took over a team that had failed to quality for 2 successive CANs with the likes of South Africa and Egypt qualifying ahead of us.
The fool has earned the right to pick his team without interference from your likes.
The conservative fool has brought in a new player in Simy Nwankwo to his provisional squad.
The fool requested the NFF to bring in the likes of the Nwakili brothers, Usman, Eduok, Alhassan etc into the squad for the friendly against Athletico Madrid. The squad was initially meant to an NPFL All- Stars but was changed to SE B team at Rohr's request because he wanted to watch these players with a view to the future.
Going by your antecedents, I expect you to support the opposition because of your hatred for Rohr, just like you did in 2013 CAN because of your hatred for Keshi.
Like the loud mouth that you are, you disappeared from the forum then and I expect you to do the same after the WC



you will all soon see the folly of Rohr's conservative ways.

YOu do not run a team for over 2 years and fail to try out players in positions that need upgrading.

You do not call up only 4 wide players in a 30 man squad, thereby having no replacements for injury, and no competition at all for key positions.

Yet you continue to call up junk like Uche Agbo who serve no purpose what so ever.

You do not call up a striker (Lokosa) and expect him to play on the flanks when we have many legitimate wide options which for some reason you did not call up.

(Kalu, Imoh, Olayinka, Onyekuru, Dennis, Success, Nwakali, Bazee)

And if Moses or Iwobi, God forbid, gets injured, what is this foolish coach going to do ?

Are you always this stupid or did u smoke weed this hot afternoon?

_________________
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 1121
Etebo, Joel Obi can be very good wingers. And how tf can Simon be out of the world cup with an injury heal time of 3 weeks when the world cup is 2 and a half weeks away? He will only miss the first game if reports are true.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 62353
Synopsis wrote:
Etebo, Joel Obi can be very good wingers. And how tf can Simon be out of the world cup with an injury heal time of 3 weeks when the world cup is 2 and a half weeks away? He will only miss the first game if reports are true.


Will need time to get back to full fitness. I don't think Rohr will take injured players to the world cup.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39587
Location: Land of the Terrapins
ohenhen1 wrote:
Simmy Nwankwo is now probably going to the world cup.


This

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 6018
So Nwakali is going?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15106
Enugu II wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Onyekuru!!



Is Onyekuru on 30-man list? Not at all. IMHO, this opens up a spot at third striker position or gives Mikel Agu and John Ogu a spot for sure.

It is aBIG hit on Nigeria TBH. Instead of assured cover on the wide midfield with four players, Nigeria is now down to three with Musa as swingman. This is dangerously moving Nigeria to a serious consideration for structural change on the field itself if no like for like replacement is possible at this time.



I disagree. I think you may be thinking that our only formation is 4-3-3, but the coach did say we will rely on the 3-5-2 also.

I am sorry for the guy. And I wish him well. But He is a player I do NOT rate at all...because he is brainless

If I were the coach, it opens the door for a third striker. Musa, Iwobi, Moses and then perhaps Iheanacho can be helpful on the wings.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15106
vancity eagle wrote:
When I told you all that Rohr's stupidity will come to haunt us.

NOW WE HAVE 3 WIDE PLAYERS AMONGST 30 AND ONE OF THEM IS "CHICKEN HEAD" MUSA.

How do we have more strikers than wingers when we play a 433

Ighalo, Iheanacho, Nwankwo, Lokosa are all strikers

Iwobi, Moses, Musa are wingers. Musa isn't even a winger to be honest.

Even according to reports dummy Rohr was playing Lokosa in a "wide position" and he wasn't doing well. Well of course he isn't doing well because he is A STRIKER not a winger, but dummy Rohr would rather call a striker and play him as a winger instead of calling up actual wingers


Olayinka
Onyekuru
Samuel Kalu
Imoh
Bazee


But dummy Rohr knows best. what a fool.


This is your opinion. You think we play a 4-3-3, but we mix up both 4-3-3 and 3-5-2.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15106
vancity eagle wrote:
we just played 2 friendlies where we did not score 1 legitmate goal against average opponents, even with slow defenders.

We didn't have ONE SHOT ON GOAL vs Poland. People are blaming Ighalo, but the fact is that our wingers are not playing smart.

and this clown coach takes 4 wingers to camp. 2 who are known chicken heads. He didn't even want to look at other creative players. See how Eduok was putting in accurate crosses against AM.

Instead he would rather take some homebased striker and play him as a winger in camp. Then wonder why he was putting in a poor shift.

Dumb, lazy coach.

What a joke. This is an embarrassment, honestly it is Keshi-esque.

If this clown knows what is good for him, he will immedietly call up Kelechi Nwakali, and Onyekuru and replace Simon with one of the 2, whoever does better in camp.

This can be legally done, if a player is injured, he can be replaced by someone not on the 30 man list.

Is our coach to lazy to even contemplate this ?

Now, I think I feel sorry for you. You never give yourself the opportunity to be happy. Because of your hatred for Keshi, you denied yourself the opportunity to be happy in 2013. Once again, you are doing the same to yourself. Just imagine we win the world cup, how can you bring yourself to be happy and join in the celebration?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18865
Is soccer academy the only ones who saw this scan? Is Rohr aware that Simon is out?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 6150
Location: Ajegunle
vancity eagle wrote:
When I told you all that Rohr's stupidity will come to haunt us.

NOW WE HAVE 3 WIDE PLAYERS AMONGST 30 AND ONE OF THEM IS "CHICKEN HEAD" MUSA.

How do we have more strikers than wingers when we play a 433

Ighalo, Iheanacho, Nwankwo, Lokosa are all strikers

Iwobi, Moses, Musa are wingers. Musa isn't even a winger to be honest.

Even according to reports dummy Rohr was playing Lokosa in a "wide position" and he wasn't doing well. Well of course he isn't doing well because he is A STRIKER not a winger, but dummy Rohr would rather call a striker and play him as a winger instead of calling up actual wingers


Olayinka
Onyekuru
Samuel Kalu
Imoh
Bazee


But dummy Rohr knows best. what a fool.

You make it hard to follow your argument with all the abuses you throw at people you know nothing about.

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8578
vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, STFU and stop polluting the forum with your vitriol. The fool as you called him qualified Nigeria from the toughest WCQ group with a game to spare without losing a match.
The fool took over a team that had failed to quality for 2 successive CANs with the likes of South Africa and Egypt qualifying ahead of us.
The fool has earned the right to pick his team without interference from your likes.
The conservative fool has brought in a new player in Simy Nwankwo to his provisional squad.
The fool requested the NFF to bring in the likes of the Nwakili brothers, Usman, Eduok, Alhassan etc into the squad for the friendly against Athletico Madrid. The squad was initially meant to an NPFL All- Stars but was changed to SE B team at Rohr's request because he wanted to watch these players with a view to the future.
Going by your antecedents, I expect you to support the opposition because of your hatred for Rohr, just like you did in 2013 CAN because of your hatred for Keshi.
Like the loud mouth that you are, you disappeared from the forum then and I expect you to do the same after the WC



you will all soon see the folly of Rohr's conservative ways.

YOu do not run a team for over 2 years and fail to try out players in positions that need upgrading.

You do not call up only 4 wide players in a 30 man squad, thereby having no replacements for injury, and no competition at all for key positions.

Yet you continue to call up junk like Uche Agbo who serve no purpose what so ever.

You do not call up a striker (Lokosa) and expect him to play on the flanks when we have many legitimate wide options which for some reason you did not call up.

(Kalu, Imoh, Olayinka, Onyekuru, Dennis, Success, Nwakali, Bazee)

And if Moses or Iwobi, God forbid, gets injured, what is this foolish coach going to do ?

Nwakali is not a winger.

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39587
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kalani JR wrote:
So Nwakali is going?



Yep, he’s on his way to church


_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14209
ogasir wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, STFU and stop polluting the forum with your vitriol. The fool as you called him qualified Nigeria from the toughest WCQ group with a game to spare without losing a match.
The fool took over a team that had failed to quality for 2 successive CANs with the likes of South Africa and Egypt qualifying ahead of us.
The fool has earned the right to pick his team without interference from your likes.
The conservative fool has brought in a new player in Simy Nwankwo to his provisional squad.
The fool requested the NFF to bring in the likes of the Nwakili brothers, Usman, Eduok, Alhassan etc into the squad for the friendly against Athletico Madrid. The squad was initially meant to an NPFL All- Stars but was changed to SE B team at Rohr's request because he wanted to watch these players with a view to the future.
Going by your antecedents, I expect you to support the opposition because of your hatred for Rohr, just like you did in 2013 CAN because of your hatred for Keshi.
Like the loud mouth that you are, you disappeared from the forum then and I expect you to do the same after the WC



you will all soon see the folly of Rohr's conservative ways.

YOu do not run a team for over 2 years and fail to try out players in positions that need upgrading.

You do not call up only 4 wide players in a 30 man squad, thereby having no replacements for injury, and no competition at all for key positions.

Yet you continue to call up junk like Uche Agbo who serve no purpose what so ever.

You do not call up a striker (Lokosa) and expect him to play on the flanks when we have many legitimate wide options which for some reason you did not call up.

(Kalu, Imoh, Olayinka, Onyekuru, Dennis, Success, Nwakali, Bazee)

And if Moses or Iwobi, God forbid, gets injured, what is this foolish coach going to do ?

Nwakali is not a winger.



Is Ahmed Musa ?

I know who I will trust when it comes to distribution of the ball, which is perhaps the most important aspect of being a winger.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 4651
Location: Embedded with the nomads in the Sahara
vancity eagle wrote:
When I told you all that Rohr's stupidity will come to haunt us.

NOW WE HAVE 3 WIDE PLAYERS AMONGST 30 AND ONE OF THEM IS "CHICKEN HEAD" MUSA.

How do we have more strikers than wingers when we play a 433

Ighalo, Iheanacho, Nwankwo, Lokosa are all strikers

Iwobi, Moses, Musa are wingers. Musa isn't even a winger to be honest.

Even according to reports dummy Rohr was playing Lokosa in a "wide position" and he wasn't doing well. Well of course he isn't doing well because he is A STRIKER not a winger, but dummy Rohr would rather call a striker and play him as a winger instead of calling up actual wingers


Olayinka
Onyekuru
Samuel Kalu
Imoh
Bazee


But dummy Rohr knows best. what a fool.

Dude I thought you would have been locked up in a mental institution by now?

_________________
Niente Ÿ impossibile!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8578
vancity eagle wrote:
ogasir wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, STFU and stop polluting the forum with your vitriol. The fool as you called him qualified Nigeria from the toughest WCQ group with a game to spare without losing a match.
The fool took over a team that had failed to quality for 2 successive CANs with the likes of South Africa and Egypt qualifying ahead of us.
The fool has earned the right to pick his team without interference from your likes.
The conservative fool has brought in a new player in Simy Nwankwo to his provisional squad.
The fool requested the NFF to bring in the likes of the Nwakili brothers, Usman, Eduok, Alhassan etc into the squad for the friendly against Athletico Madrid. The squad was initially meant to an NPFL All- Stars but was changed to SE B team at Rohr's request because he wanted to watch these players with a view to the future.
Going by your antecedents, I expect you to support the opposition because of your hatred for Rohr, just like you did in 2013 CAN because of your hatred for Keshi.
Like the loud mouth that you are, you disappeared from the forum then and I expect you to do the same after the WC



you will all soon see the folly of Rohr's conservative ways.

YOu do not run a team for over 2 years and fail to try out players in positions that need upgrading.

You do not call up only 4 wide players in a 30 man squad, thereby having no replacements for injury, and no competition at all for key positions.

Yet you continue to call up junk like Uche Agbo who serve no purpose what so ever.

You do not call up a striker (Lokosa) and expect him to play on the flanks when we have many legitimate wide options which for some reason you did not call up.

(Kalu, Imoh, Olayinka, Onyekuru, Dennis, Success, Nwakali, Bazee)

And if Moses or Iwobi, God forbid, gets injured, what is this foolish coach going to do ?

Nwakali is not a winger.



Is Ahmed Musa ?

I know who I will trust when it comes to distribution of the ball, which is perhaps the most important aspect of being a winger.

Ahmed Musa is a better winger than Nwakali. Playing Kelechi Nwakali is wasting his ability.

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 8027
Complete Sports is reporting Simon Moses will be fit for the England game.
https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/simon-ill-be-fit-for-eagles-friendly-against-england/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18865
Otitokoro wrote:
Complete Sports is reporting Simon Moses will be fit for the England game.
https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/simon-ill-be-fit-for-eagles-friendly-against-england/


Guess Rohr isn’t a fool afterall . Hmmm ... wonder who’s the fool now. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1309
vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:
VE, STFU and stop polluting the forum with your vitriol. The fool as you called him qualified Nigeria from the toughest WCQ group with a game to spare without losing a match.
The fool took over a team that had failed to quality for 2 successive CANs with the likes of South Africa and Egypt qualifying ahead of us.
The fool has earned the right to pick his team without interference from your likes.
The conservative fool has brought in a new player in Simy Nwankwo to his provisional squad.
The fool requested the NFF to bring in the likes of the Nwakili brothers, Usman, Eduok, Alhassan etc into the squad for the friendly against Athletico Madrid. The squad was initially meant to an NPFL All- Stars but was changed to SE B team at Rohr's request because he wanted to watch these players with a view to the future.
Going by your antecedents, I expect you to support the opposition because of your hatred for Rohr, just like you did in 2013 CAN because of your hatred for Keshi.
Like the loud mouth that you are, you disappeared from the forum then and I expect you to do the same after the WC



you will all soon see the folly of Rohr's conservative ways.

YOu do not run a team for over 2 years and fail to try out players in positions that need upgrading.

You do not call up only 4 wide players in a 30 man squad, thereby having no replacements for injury, and no competition at all for key positions.

Yet you continue to call up junk like Uche Agbo who serve no purpose what so ever.

You do not call up a striker (Lokosa) and expect him to play on the flanks when we have many legitimate wide options which for some reason you did not call up.

(Kalu, Imoh, Olayinka, Onyekuru, Dennis, Success, Nwakali, Bazee)

And if Moses or Iwobi, God forbid, gets injured, what is this foolish coach going to do ?


I usually like it when VE stops his meds and the logorrhea starts. It usually means we will do well.
Btwn what is with the we had no shot on goal against Poland. Was I the only one who saw a shot by Vic Moses parried for a corner by the Poland goalkeeper? Does this not count or is VE just making up stuff


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8724
Don’t believe everything you read, particularly in a Nigerian newspaper. I am not in the habit of second guessing coaches but if I were Rohr, I would have kept the injury quiet until I name my 23, which would include simon. That would allow me to replace him with a good alternate, like Nwakali or Onyekuru but I’m not Rohr :idea: :!:


Cheers.


Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sun May 27, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:33 pm
Posts: 7278
Otitokoro wrote:
Complete Sports is reporting Simon Moses will be fit for the England game.
https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/simon-ill-be-fit-for-eagles-friendly-against-england/

Reading both, it seem the CS people spoke to him BEFORE the result of the scan, and the first story was based on the result of the said scan.

_________________
To stop trying is to start dying
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 1121
I will wait for Colin’s Udoh statement. He is the most credible Nigerian reporter.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group