RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Post by tfco »

:boo:

At it again last night
The cvnt Matt Lawton has taken A LOT of heat over this piece.
He had it in his draft and hit SEND before the final whistle

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

tfco wrote::boo:

At it again last night
The cvnt Matt Lawton has taken A LOT of heat over this piece.
He had it in his draft and hit SEND before the final whistle

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Bro, we all know that some folks do not like this England team for obvious reasons. They believe that ‘their’ team should comprise of the boys next door. Well, the boys next door now look like Trippier, Walker, Sterling, Rashford, Young etc

Whether they like it or not, this is what the country is becoming and it is for the best.
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sorry sterling is frustrating as a player, how many misses can one have? The press dont talk about rashford like that, against Tunisia, he missed several sitters, one has to call it as it is sometimes, at club level this season, he did bang in a lot of goals though, he is still young anyway but its the difference between exiting and staying in the world cup, just a bit lime Ighalo
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

marko wrote:Sorry sterling is frustrating as a player, how many misses can one have? The press dont talk about rashford like that, against Tunisia, he missed several sitters, one has to call it as it is sometimes, at club level this season, he did bang in a lot of goals though, he is still young anyway but its the difference between exiting and staying in the world cup, just a bit lime Ighalo
Abeg England progressed with 90% of their goals from set pieces, and guess who was being fouled for those set pieces. Yup Sterling....... Didnt they bring in Vardy how effective was he.....they would have played those over the top ball all day long and Colombia would have won.

Dont buy into their narrative, am glad Southgate is not, they wanted him to bench the guy, he refused.

When sherigham wasnt scoringit was his intelligent play that was giving Shearer chances to score, Well it is Sterling intelligent runs that is creating chances for Kane
Last edited by Prince on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sterling should not be benched, he does have good qualities, maybe people should stop thinking he is a striker, he is not, just a winger, but he does put himself into good scoring positions without been able to finish
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sterling should not be benched, he does have good qualities, maybe people should stop thinking he is a striker, he is not, just a winger, but he does put himself into good scoring positions without been able to finish

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

England could never pull this world cup progress without the team's diversity.

They can puke all they want but its their best chance of bringing it home.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

[/video]
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

more Daily Fail reporting

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

At this point they do it to draw out outrage clicks.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Dailymail is a tabloid, they have a huge following, why anyone will use the dailymail as a standard bearer for British press, not too sure, Sterling was racially abused yesterday it seems, in this day and age, there are TV cameras everywhere in the grounds, that fan must have been stupid to use that word, he will be caught and heaven forbid if he has a professional job, he will be finished and will certainly be banned for life in all stadiums across the UK

The only reason why i still have respect for dailymail was the role they played in the stephen lawrence murder trial, they went out of their way to put the names and faces of his killers on their frontpage and dared them to sue them! Till this day, they have never taken up their offer!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Dailymail is a tabloid, they have a huge following, why anyone will use the dailymail as a standard bearer for British press, not too sure,
you've answered your own query

they have a huge following.

their constant harassment of sterling (and racist reporting) eventually brainwashes their readership

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Dailymail is a tabloid, they have a huge following, why anyone will use the dailymail as a standard bearer for British press, not too sure,
you've answered your own query

they have a huge following.

their constant harassment of sterling (and racist reporting) eventually brainwashes their readership
Dailymail is like the Sun, mix of semi naked women and crap reporting, their followers are from the lower working class in the Uk, sadly majority are these types of fans we see here, if you allow a tabloid paper to brainwash you like dailymail, i dont the media is the least of your worries

I read the dailymail, i find their reporting very hilarious, Sterling was absolutely correct about the biased reporting about 2 footballers buying homes for their mum, the journalist should be ashamed of themselves!

Marko
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I dont feel sorry for Sterling. He should have played for Jamaica. I hope Lookman and co are watching this. English folks showing their true colors.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

bret- hart wrote:I dont feel sorry for Sterling. He should have played for Jamaica. I hope Lookman and co are watching this. English folks showing their true colors.
:?

mugu, you think the abuse he's getting is bc of the national team?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

tfco wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I dont feel sorry for Sterling. He should have played for Jamaica. I hope Lookman and co are watching this. English folks showing their true colors.

This abuse has been going on long b4 yesterday. Had he played for Jamaica, the press spotlight would be away from him thus would not suffer az much racist abuse.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

bret- hart wrote:
tfco wrote:

This abuse has been going on long b4 yesterday. Had he played for Jamaica, the press spotlight would be away from him thus would not suffer az much racist abuse.
Sharrap dia
Oya back to the matter
open and close
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The golden boy of british football, harry kane dont get this bad press, the players should continue to speak up aginst biased crass reporting

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:The golden boy of british football, harry kane dont get this bad press, the players should continue to speak up aginst biased crass reporting
you mean players (or ex players) like this fella, who has a column in The Sun...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:
tfco wrote:

Would probably be worse.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
tfco wrote:

Would probably be worse.
How??? He would be playing for Jamaica not England. He would be beloved by his fellow Jamaicains and he would not have to put up with being the scapegoat everytime England loses a game nor the racist abuse He wont be bound by that wrenched island if he gets tired of the media bias. He can simply move to another country such as France, Spain Italy and still be playing at the highest level. If he played for the Reggie boyz, he would be treated like a king and be possibly their greatest ever player..and possibly take Jamaica to another level. Instead the fool choose to play for those racist English cvnts. Sorry but i dont feel any pity for him. Leon Baily is enjoying his life right now cos he choose Jamaica. Thats a smart kid.