RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Post by bret- hart »

tfco wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I dont feel sorry for Sterling. He should have played for Jamaica. I hope Lookman and co are watching this. English folks showing their true colors.
:?

mugu, you think the abuse he's getting is bc of the national team?
Yes.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

they will catch the culprit within a week! opposing fans should learn to abuse players without bringing in skin colour, most likely he will be banned from every game for life and if he holds a professional job, well he will get fired! lifetime on the dole
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
tfco wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I dont feel sorry for Sterling. He should have played for Jamaica. I hope Lookman and co are watching this. English folks showing their true colors.

This abuse has been going on long b4 yesterday. Had he played for Jamaica, the press spotlight would be away from him thus would not suffer az much racist abuse.
Would probably be worse.
How??? He would be playing for Jamaica not England. He would be beloved by his fellow Jamaicains and he would not have to put up with being the scapegoat everytime England loses a game nor the racist abuse He wont be bound by that wrenched island if he gets tired of the media bias. He can simply move to another country such as France, Spain Italy and still be playing at the highest level. If he played for the Reggie boyz, he would be treated like a king and be possibly their greatest ever player..and possibly take Jamaica to another level. Instead the fool choose to play for those racist English cvnts. Sorry but i dont feel any pity for him. Leon Baily is enjoying his life right now cos he choose Jamaica. Thats a smart kid.
He'll probably be portrayed as a traitor. Truth is he can move now but he hasn't, likely because he'll rather stay in a country he considers home despite the racism. Leon Bailey doesn't even play for Jamaica and he's not eligible for anywhere else so I don't see that point.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:they will catch the culprit within a week! opposing fans should learn to abuse players without bringing in skin colour, most likely he will be banned from every game for life and if he holds a professional job, well he will get fired! lifetime on the dole
No, whites do not roll like that, they will not let allow one of their own to suffer for life because of a raheem sterling.
If he is professional then he will later be given something to do out of the public the public eye as the storm dies down.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
tfco wrote:

This abuse has been going on long b4 yesterday. Had he played for Jamaica, the press spotlight would be away from him thus would not suffer az much racist abuse.
Would probably be worse.
How??? He would be playing for Jamaica not England. He would be beloved by his fellow Jamaicains and he would not have to put up with being the scapegoat everytime England loses a game nor the racist abuse He wont be bound by that wrenched island if he gets tired of the media bias. He can simply move to another country such as France, Spain Italy and still be playing at the highest level. If he played for the Reggie boyz, he would be treated like a king and be possibly their greatest ever player..and possibly take Jamaica to another level. Instead the fool choose to play for those racist English cvnts. Sorry but i dont feel any pity for him. Leon Baily is enjoying his life right now cos he choose Jamaica. Thats a smart kid.
He'll probably be portrayed as a traitor. Truth is he can move now but he hasn't, likely because he'll rather stay in a country he considers home despite the racism. Leon Bailey doesn't even play for Jamaica and he's not eligible for anywhere else so I don't see that point.

How would he be a traitor when he was born in Jamaica??? I'm not talking about switching NTs in 2018 I'm talking about back in 2011 when he was still unknown.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
tfco wrote:

Would probably be worse.

How would he be a traitor when he was born in Jamaica??? I'm not talking about switching NTs in 2018 I'm talking about back in 2011 when he was still unknown.
After he was raised and trained in England? If he chose Jamaica his career would have likely suffered, English internationals would have gotten the nod over him.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

100%Naija wrote:Piers Morgan was getting his rotten teeth kicked in (on Twitter) for siding with the media. What an absolute mug.

It felt good seeing how Piers was getting chewed on his tweet defending the Sterling article.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

:D :D :D :D
They have turned on Meghan Markle now, she made pregnant Kate cry....
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah wahh oo.. wetin black man do this people sef.. wetin.. everywhere you go nah so dem dey hate on the beautiful black skin..
now talking about beautiful black skin, mehn, black girls are so fine, their skin texture, shape , voice, eyes body oh my.. :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: i just cannot have enough of a black woman..chei...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Kalani, I guess VM, Iwobi, Ola Aina carriers are suffering because they chose Nigeria over England. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: George Weah could have easily opted for France or even Cameroon but he stuck with Liberia and he still became a WFOTY. Sterling would still be a top class player had he opted for Jamaica.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Where's the rest of the black footballing community to stand behind and in unison with Sterling?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Coach wrote:Where's the rest of the black footballing community to stand behind and in unison with Sterling?
Did they stand behind Aluko? They had to go all the way to find Evra for support......
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

balo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Piers Morgan was getting his rotten teeth kicked in (on Twitter) for siding with the media. What an absolute mug.

It felt good seeing how Piers was getting chewed on his tweet defending the Sterling article.
Piers Morgan just confirmed his racism with this comments. Both players have not achieved anything In football but because Fodden has started ONE EPL game, he is justified.
What racist logic!
I am happy
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:Kalani, I guess VM, Iwobi, Ola Aina carriers are suffering because they chose Nigeria over England. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: George Weah could have easily opted for France or even Cameroon but he stuck with Liberia and he still became a WFOTY. Sterling would still be a top class player had he opted for Jamaica.
Only Iwobi "chose", the rest had the decision made for them, none of them are on Sterling's level either. Weah didn't have the option of choosing other countries so I don't see how this becomes a dicussion.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
tfco wrote:

Would probably be worse.
Neither you nor I are privy to his reasons for donning the shirt of the Three Lions.

Whatever be the case, he has every right if he is eligible to play for England and not be harrassed in the course of his day job.

Besides the law is clear. Those abusers broke the law and if found guilty will regret the day they decided to do a foul verbal in full public view.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

There's always the one black guy that gets under the skin of racists. Raheem Sterling seems to be the guy. I don't know why.

I like the way he called the media out.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher right now on Monday Night Football talking about it. They totally agree with Sterling. Neville says that it is nonsense to compare the stick he gets to the stick that Beckham, Rooney and Gazza got. According to him they got stick when they were not doing well and were hero worshipped when they did well. According to him the likes of Sterling and Ashley Cole get the stick but never the hero worship when they do well.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Prince, and that is why the great grandchildren of John Barnes will still find their left-wing corners greeted with 1980’s inflatable bananas. The black man has been mentally castrated and where the blade wasn’t available, oestrogenised. The lowest rung on the ladder, trod on by all. Too scared to shake the table in the living room and wake Mr Winterbottom. Pathetic.

Till there is activism, there will be no change in the institutionalised mindset and mentality that pedals and propagates, deliberately, such deplorable behaviour. To think, the Daily Mail has the audacity to lead with a “Sterling was right” headline, or something to that effect. As ever, the black man is surrendering his position, carving out the meat of the matter, leaving the hollowed skin to serve as a glove for ol’ Geppetto, master puppeteer. Much like Martin’s farce on Washington...How long before the whole affair is cat’s cradled in rainbow laces...Diversity Needs You emblazoned around a Photoshop of Freddie Mercury back to back with Hughie Newton.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

aruako1 wrote:Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher right now on Monday Night Football talking about it. They totally agree with Sterling. Neville says that it is nonsense to compare the stick he gets to the stick that Beckham, Rooney and Gazza got. According to him they got stick when they were not doing well and were hero worshipped when they did well. According to him the likes of Sterling and Ashley Cole get the stick but never the hero worship when they do well.
You can say the same for other Uk walks of life apart from football.

Just this week, a report has come in that blacl academics get paid a quarter less than their white counterparts.

It is institutional and cultural. To treat this as an isolated incident is disingenous of the press.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^the issue is, when the dust settles, black hands holding brooms and feather dusters, will have swept it on top of Raheem and returned all focus to more pressing matters such as the last four on Strictly. Simply put, the black man is too hypogonadic to be anything but pusillanimous.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:they will catch the culprit within a week! opposing fans should learn to abuse players without bringing in skin colour, most likely he will be banned from every game for life and if he holds a professional job, well he will get fired! lifetime on the dole
No, whites do not roll like that, they will not let allow one of their own to suffer for life because of a raheem sterling.
If he is professional then he will later be given something to do out of the public the public eye as the storm dies down.
The point is he will pay a heavy price for an act of stupidity - which is more than can be said for most European countries.
Let's watch this space.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

interesting takes

'It's a miracle Raheem has played so well': Gary Neville claims black England players are treated differently to white players by media as he reveals Sterling spoke to him at Euro 2016 about abuse
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... -2016.html

'The most difficult thing for me to say is I failed Raheem Sterling and I failed the group coming behind him... racism is starting to creep back into English football': Robbie Earle admits his regret after thinking 'cancer' had been removed from game
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... abuse.html