RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Curve whiz
Egg
Egg
RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Post by Curve whiz »

Talk about removing the log in your own eyes before screaming about the wood in someone else’s :taunt: :sad:

I fear for the British born Naija players in Wembley on Saturday, especially if we dey navk dem koboko :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Thread:

Curve whiz
Egg
Egg
Re: RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Post by Curve whiz »

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Curve whiz wrote:Talk about removing the log in your own eyes before screaming about the wood in someone else’s :taunt: :sad:

I fear for the British born Naija players in Wembley on Saturday, especially if we dey navk dem koboko :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Thread:

Sounds like they are defending Sterling with these tweeter comments
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

pajimoh wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:Talk about removing the log in your own eyes before screaming about the wood in someone else’s :taunt: :sad:

The Thread:

This is a thread posted by Adam to show the 30 times the English media had picked on Raheem for no reason at all...except his #$% is black.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

i don't know why it's just Sterling...of all the black players in England

The Mail and The Sun have an agenda against this guy.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Piers Morgan was getting his rotten teeth kicked in (on Twitter) for siding with the media. What an absolute mug.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

I vaguely remember watching Italia 90 and my mom made a comment about the black players on the England team, something along the lines of why they'd play for them cos many people would hate on them specifically if they don't win. I think it was based on her own experience living and schooling there as a young girl. Anyways fast forward to the semi final vs Germany when Paul Parker deflected that Brehme free kick over Peter Shilton's head into the England goal. I think he got crushed for that if I remember correctly.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

theYemster wrote:I vaguely remember watching Italia 90 and my mom made a comment about the black players on the England team, something along the lines of why they'd play for them cos many people would hate on them specifically if they don't win. I think it was based on her own experience living and schooling there as a young girl. Anyways fast forward to the semi final vs Germany when Paul Parker deflected that Brehme free kick over Peter Shilton's head into the England goal. I think he got crushed for that if I remember correctly.
Ol boy, sincerely, my experience of the English press is they are generally very obnoxious regardless of color. We might see what is happening to Sterling as being picked on because he's black but I try had not to see things as racism in every situation until it is obviously glaring.

From my experience, I've seen them destroy famous, white poster boy players. What they did to David Beckham when he was sent off went beyond football. They tried to do the same to CRON when he scored against England as a Man United player.

What they do to their managers like Graham Taylor would have been described as racism had he been a black manager.

They also have the insane capacity to bite into politicians until they hound them out of office if they smell a drop of blood coming from you and they feel you're fair game.
Sterling is famous. He's fair game , he just happens to be black. It would soon be someone else's turn. Just my turpence
Last edited by pajimoh on Wed May 30, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

British press dont discriminate, they will murder anyone worth murdering! from the high to the low, easy targets, hard targets, thats how they get paid!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

theYemster wrote:I vaguely remember watching Italia 90 and my mom made a comment about the black players on the England team, something along the lines of why they'd play for them cos many people would hate on them specifically if they don't win. I think it was based on her own experience living and schooling there as a young girl. Anyways fast forward to the semi final vs Germany when Paul Parker deflected that Brehme free kick over Peter Shilton's head into the England goal. I think he got crushed for that if I remember correctly.
This reminds of Balotelli playing for Italy.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Ol boy, sincerely, my experience of the English press is they are generally very obnoxious regardless of color. We might see what is happening to Sterling as being picked on because he's black but I try had not to see things a racism in every situation until it is obviously glaring.
They savaged Beckham in 98 and damn near killed Hoddle for having a Witch follow him around. There might be an element of race in this tough, somehow Sterling has always gotten under their skin....his problem started when he left Liverpool.

For me the dude seems a good guy. Never gets into trouble off and on the pitch, doesn't dive or talk trash to the refs. Just a good solid pro.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Curve whiz wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

The Thread:

This is a thread posted by Adam to show the 30 times the English media had picked on Raheem for no reason at all...except his #$% is black.
Well, you call it racism, maybe it is and maybe it isn't but my point is some had gotten it worse than this and they are not black. Pat of being accepted is being treated good or bad, like everyone else. This is the same press that single handedly destroy England's world cup bid by attacking FIFA on the eve of deciding who gets the bid.

I can tell you their nature. You can decide their motive.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

British press are savages, remember mandela was a terrorist in the late 80s before he became a Statesmen, the only time i gave them credit, especially dailymail is when they published the pictures of stephen lawrence killers and dared them to sue! That was a classic, till this very day, these killers have not taken up that offer
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

This is why England teams are mentally weak and cannot handle pressure at key moments in big games. Blame it on their press. England players know they will be roasted alive for any mistake, in perpetuity. The British press never forgive, and they never forget. Most importantly, they never go out of circulation.

Wha choo looking at?!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Why is this rubbish British tabloid allowed to be posted on CE. BTW sterling flying back from holiday on a 80 pound flight deserves praise. I don't see that as an attack on sterling.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

The English Press are ruthless hunting for the players' head before tournaments so that when they crash out, they descend savagely on them. It is not a black thing. Harry Kane complained recently about press intimidation and the likes of Alan Shearer and Paul Scholes retired young because they no longer wanted to be part of the circus. The Press are only acting true to form.

If they lose to us on Saturday, honestly it will NOT be pretty!
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Who are the people who have gotten worse than Sterling for no specific reason? I am waiting...

pajimoh wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

The Thread:

Well, you call it racism, maybe it is and maybe it isn't but my point is some had gotten it worse than this and they are not black. Pat of being accepted is being treated good or bad, like everyone else. This is the same press that single handedly destroy England's world cup bid by attacking FIFA on the eve of deciding who gets the bid.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Please keep waiting since I don't know what you mean by "no specific reasons". The press have their own reasons. That I good enough for them to go after anyone. You don't have to agree with it.

nanijoe wrote:Who are the people who have gotten worse than Sterling for no specific reason? I am waiting...

pajimoh wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

The Thread:

nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

You are bending over backwards to justify the treatment of Sterling..and one of your "reasons" is than some have gotten it worse than Sterling, therefore there is nothing racist about his treatment..Kindly point to these people who have gotten it worse under similar circumstances. Its not even as if Sterling has done anything wrong in an England shirt.

pajimoh wrote:Please keep waiting since I don't know what you mean by "no specific reasons". The press have their own reasons. That I good enough for them to go after anyone. You don't have to agree with it.

nanijoe wrote:Who are the people who have gotten worse than Sterling for no specific reason? I am waiting...

pajimoh wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

The Thread:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Nani, where do you reside, UK, US or somewhere else?

nanijoe wrote:You are bending over backwards to justify the treatment of Sterling..and one of your "reasons" is than some have gotten it worse than Sterling, therefore there is nothing racist about his treatment..Kindly point to these people who have gotten it worse under similar circumstances. Its not even as if Sterling has done anything wrong in an England shirt.

pajimoh wrote:Please keep waiting since I don't know what you mean by "no specific reasons". The press have their own reasons. That I good enough for them to go after anyone. You don't have to agree with it.

pajimoh wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

The Thread:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Can you guys learn some post quoting etiquette? You ain't gotta include all the pictures in y'all's quotes.

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg