RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RACIST English gutter press won’t let Sterling be

Post by marko »

balo wrote:
marko wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:think Sterling has put the british press on the spot, watch how they will start being defensive!
again the dailymail is not the flag bearer of UK press, its just a working class media outfit full of gossip and sometimes crap!
Very true, the media has been put on the spot.
They are getting very uncomfortable. They don't know what to do
watch how to worm their way out of this, tried and tested formula, that article about 2 city players buying homes for their mums and the different headlines for both players is a perfect example and something they cannot escape from this time, they have been caught red handed! but just watch, they always find a way, they might decide to go hard on the culprit that shouted abuse at Sterling but please dont take that bait, we know them for who they truly are! nothing to do with football, what we need is balanced reporting, thats all!

everyday we see articles about Pogba, that has always been their target, a world class talent playing under a hopeless manager, they use subtle words, even some of those football pundits, Pogba has what all of them wish they had, a world cup medal!
Ahaa, i remember mentioning here that majority of the noise from media about Pogba could be based on his skin colour, but people where having none of it. Jose even had to defend the guy constantly.
of course it is, envy and jealousy as well, Pogba was once the world most expensive player before Neymar and Mbappe, all those subtle crap from that ex-liverpool coach, whats his frigging name, Souness, pls tell me that is positive criticism? Pogba, just keep on showing them your world cup medal and your 30 million followers

do you know man united made Pogba transfer fee back in 6 months in commercial deals! now why on earth will they sell him! that man is a marketing man dream, Mourinho knows this as well

You had Ronaldo and sold him. Just saying!
we had no say in the matter, he wanted to leave! if Pogba wants to leave, united will sell, its that simple! might be hard because united dont have any players with that commercial appeal and to buy that type of player, we talking the likes neymar / mbappe
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Nike makes Sterling the new face of an anti racism advert, Kaerpernick style.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... acism/amp/
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:Nike makes Sterling the new face of an anti racism advert, Kaerpernick style.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... acism/amp/
And premiership player of the month, powers that be are working behind the scenes to bury bad news
Forget the fan that shouted racial abuse, the focus is on the media who helps fuel it

They are in the spotlight today and rightly so
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

I always like Sterling, I remember mentioning that he was the only British player that stayed to wish our boys good luck after the game.
To think some on this site joined the racist gutter press to vilify the boy for making decisions about his future
Oya back to the matter
open and close
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Prince wrote:I always like Sterling, I remember mentioning that he was the only British player that stayed to wish our boys good luck after the game.
To think some on this site joined the racist gutter press to vilify the boy for making decisions about his future
I actually said that he wastes a lot of opportunities but just like Lukaku as well but as an individual and human being, he hit the nail on the head, he did not have to say too many words but he used the right example to get his point across, over to the media

Marko
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

marko wrote:
Prince wrote:I always like Sterling, I remember mentioning that he was the only British player that stayed to wish our boys good luck after the game.
I actually said that he wastes a lot of opportunities but just like Lukaku as well but as an individual and human being, he hit the nail on the head, he did not have to say too many words but he used the right example to get his point across, over to the media
Both one of the highest goal scorers in the country, others playing in their position why don't they get as much goals..
Oya back to the matter
open and close
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

This is more a society issue, the media can play its part to either help the situation or make it worse

Marko