Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 pm 

World cup numbers/letters coming soon
https://sporting-id.com/en-gb/internati ... a-letters/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 am 

restock coming soon
https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/nige ... r/896Z12en

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 am 

goke is the only resourceful person on this board.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:45 pm 

what seems to be the problem since they already have the design; all they need do is switch on the machine to print position. i mean whats taking so long

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:35 am 

Global supply chain and bureaucracy. Someone (or a complete hierarchy of people) first need to make decisions to manufacture more, and how much more to manufacture, before placing orders to do so. Unless they've got to a point of sophistication in their supply chain that they can use a combination of analytics and automation to pre-determine orders (in which case even if that were there, you might need human intervention to alter automated decisions where the computer got it wrong).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:16 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Oba wrote:
Global supply chain and bureaucracy. Someone (or a complete hierarchy of people) first need to make decisions to manufacture more, and how much more to manufacture, before placing orders to do so. Unless they've got to a point of sophistication in their supply chain that they can use a combination of analytics and automation to pre-determine orders (in which case even if that were there, you might need human intervention to alter automated decisions where the computer got it wrong).

Oba, welcome back.

When it comes to Naijaria, you need to have a Subject Matter Expert who can allay the fears of the business people who depend on hard numbers. Always a big challenge in anything involving Naijaria. Where do you go to get real hard numbers?

This Nike debacle is actually a good thing for Naijaria. Some of us in unrelated businesses can cite this experience when making a case for investing more in Naijaria. How numbers are ridiculous (as in being good for business).

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:20 pm 

Nike messed up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:42 pm 

Cellular wrote:
Oba wrote:

Oba, welcome back.

When it comes to Naijaria, you need to have a Subject Matter Expert who can allay the fears of the business people who depend on hard numbers. Always a big challenge in anything involving Naijaria. Where do you go to get real hard numbers?

This Nike debacle is actually a good thing for Naijaria. Some of us in unrelated businesses can cite this experience when making a case for investing more in Naijaria. How numbers are ridiculous (as in being good for business).

Not everyone had problems with projections and getting their product in place on time. :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289081

Chair, with all this data science floating around simple market research of the Nigerian expatriate community in environments they understand would have told them where the low hanging dollars were at for a start. As for the $1 a day people at home, despite the depression it seems every month some pricey new drink is being launched in Naija. I saw an ad recently for a "Smirnoff Ice Chocolate" event in Lagos. I have neva seen dat drink in obodo oyibo, eva. This is some of the Aba homeys at work or crack market segmentation. :lol:

Seems the booze people have figured out how to judge potential markets in Naija and pull the money out of people's pockets. There are ways to get the numbers, but they require thought and people who know the culture of various Nigerian communities.

Nike are now in a race with "original" makers or whenever Nigeria gets knocked out and the hype moves on. Good luck to them, Adidas (Nigeria 94), and Puma(Cameroon: the "body hug" and "pinafore" costumes) have now seen where they went wrong and are probably thinking of which other country has the swag to pull off a copycat campaign.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:39 am 

niyi wrote:

ARE NIKE HOLDING BACK ON US? The Jersey Mikel is wearing is not among the ones released for sale to the public o! That's the one I want now!!!

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:04 am 

Yea they have a few items they havent released yet. I want this warm up one.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:25 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
Detcord wrote:

Oga, how can I order this cap and how much?

Chief sorry for late reply. I don't frequent this site as I used to. If you're already in Russia delivery will be easier. Anyway send me Pm,

Cheers,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:02 pm 

RESTOCK ON NIKE WEBSITE, GO GET IT.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10