NIKE NIGERIA WORLD CUP GEAR AVAILABLE 6/1 AT 10:00 AM EDT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: NIKE NIGERIA WORLD CUP GEAR AVAILABLE 6/1 AT 10:00 AM ED

Post by niyi »

aruako1 wrote:Daft Nike. I called their UK number in April to ask when the jersey would be released and they were so arrogant. The girl on the phone told me that their projections showed a weak demand hence the non-release. She advised that the jersey would be released by the end of April.
I think she's talking out of her a**. It's looking like this thing will be sold out within the first few hours based on social media response
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Too many brokeazz pipul for this site... where are my fellow money miss... err I mean flossers? :D :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Old boy,

I been wan order until I read this:

"The jersey is a slim athletic fit and sizes are:

Small is 19 inches across chest, 27 long
Medium is 20 inches across chest, 28 1/2 long
Large is 21 inches across chest, 29 1/2 long
XL is 22 inches across chest, 31 long"

Chei, the jersey no be for people wey don chop belle full!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cellular wrote:Too many brokeazz pipul for this site... where are my fellow money miss... err I mean flossers? :D :taunt: :taunt:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cmoke wrote:Old boy,

Cellular wrote:Too many brokeazz pipul for this site... where are my fellow money miss... err I mean flossers? :D :taunt: :taunt:

I just noticed that since uncle Cmoke posted this about 8 hours ago nobody has posted on the thread. Hmmmmm! I wonder why.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

My fellow Oppressor, it looks like you have to go to Nike store and try the jersey out yasef and see if they take custom orders. :D :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Wow Nike have gone all out.

We even have our own shoe.

https://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/product ... =504848284
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

nanijoe wrote:The release date has always been June 1..na you and the babe sabi
aruako1 wrote:Daft Nike. I called their UK number in April to ask when the jersey would be released and they were so arrogant. The girl on the phone told me that their projections showed a weak demand hence the non-release. She advised that the jersey would be released by the end of April.
Well I called to ask why they set the release date for June 1 when fans from other countries have been wearing theirs to pre WC friendlies.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote:

I just noticed that since uncle Cmoke posted this about 8 hours ago nobody has posted on the thread. Hmmmmm! I wonder why.
I'm buying the jersey. My size dey dia :D
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

showing up now.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Sold out in Rondon in 5 minutes.

Come see queue.

Meanwhile, people hate Naijaria?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Cellular wrote:Sold out in Rondon in 5 minutes.

Come see queue.

Meanwhile, people hate Naijaria?
:shock:
Tok tru!

If dis jarzy push London pipu to open hand e mean say e get magical powers :lol: .
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Kneedeep wrote::shock:
Tok tru!

If this jarzy push London pipu to open hand e mean say e get magical powers :lol: .
Ndi Rondon with dia notorious "aka gum" queued up and gobbled everything. Even online too...

Yet, Nike dey tok nonsense.

If you package better tin, pipul go buy... Alhaji Pinnick, next time you dey go negotiate these deals, call me. You have my number.

BTW they are creating market for my Aba/Thailand pipul...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

These Nike clowns are confirmed wèrè sha. Imagine after the delay, they still couldn’t get it right. Got to the online store at 9:30am and all the better / adult sizes are gone. Put two small sizes for my nephews and was only able to order 1 at checkout cos that was the only one left. Why can’t they produce like 10k?

They are just stuck on this their racist stereotypes of Africans (same reason they are criticising Rwanda’s £30 million shirt sponsorship of Arsenal) as poor and impoverished.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Curve whiz wrote:These Nike clowns are confirmed wèrè sha. Imagine after the delay, they still couldn’t get it right. Got to the online store at 9:30am and all the better / adult sizes are gone. Put two small sizes for my nephews and was only able to order 1 at checkout cos that was the only one left. Why can’t they produce like 10k?

They are just stuck on this their racist stereotypes of Africans (same reason they are criticising Rwanda’s £30 million shirt sponsorship of Arsenal) as poor and impoverished.
And that's the truth.

Thanks for writing this. I know their bots who visit this site and other sites will see it.

They need to do better by Africans, especially Naijaria. Maybe they are still going by CIA 'Fact' Book on Naijaria that we live on less than a dollar a day.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

It's still on ProDirect and JDSports.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Cellular wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:These Nike clowns are confirmed wèrè sha. Imagine after the delay, they still couldn’t get it right. Got to the online store at 9:30am and all the better / adult sizes are gone. Put two small sizes for my nephews and was only able to order 1 at checkout cos that was the only one left. Why can’t they produce like 10k?

And that's the truth.

Thanks for writing this. I know their bots who visit this site and other sites will see it.

They need to do better by Africans, especially Naijaria. Maybe they are still going by CIA 'Fact' Book on Naijaria that we live on less than a dollar a day.

You no lie, many of the "African experts" including sadly many Africans don't know sugar from shait. When I saw the "original-unoriginals" chaps on the BBC pidgin clip, I know say Nike no get any decent market research talk less of one street team, or any projections on ground for the Naija market.

There's some discord somewhere in management. The design team put thought into assembling the collection, marketing killed the presentation and media publicity, then someone went to sleep. Technology transfer win for the Aba bobos, massive fail for Nike.
Last edited by Kneedeep on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

:boo:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:

And that's the truth.

Chief, the world is still on a steep learning curve about Naija. Nothing they predict or project about us is ever right because we seem to defy all conventional logic.
Nigeria is the world's best kept business secret.
Part of the reason is that Nigerians themselves are at the forefront of portraying the country as not worth looking at.
So why are we surprised?

Now Nike might have missed an opportunity because our people don already import container loads of jerseys from Thailand and China.

They will learn....eventually.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:

And that's the truth.

Chief, the world is still on a steep learning curve about Naija. Nothing they predict or project about us is ever right because we seem to defy all conventional logic.
Nigeria is the world's best kept business secret.
Part of the reason is that Nigerians themselves are at the forefront of portraying the country as not worth looking at.
So why are we surprised?

Now Nike might have missed an opportunity because our people don already import container loads of jerseys from Thailand and China.

They will learn....eventually.
Replica dey since now!

https://www.jumia.com.ng/fashion-nigeri ... 63835.html

“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

maceo4 wrote:By the time you order and it arrives, World Cup would be over mschew...
Maceo4,

Man wey nor get money buy beer go say beer dey bitter. :) :)
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt