NIKE NIGERIA WORLD CUP GEAR AVAILABLE 6/1 AT 10:00 AM EDT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIKE NIGERIA WORLD CUP GEAR AVAILABLE 6/1 AT 10:00 AM ED

Post by metalalloy »

[/video]
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cellular wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Detcord wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Detcord wrote:Fans arriving Russia can pre-order their Jerseys with their names. The Away Jersey has sizes S - 2XL, Home Jersey has sizes S-XL.

Anybody interested should Pm for the Jerseys and other Naija fans items available
I want a sample of all the gear way you get.

Size XL.

Customized to say "CELLULAR".

Invoice me. :thumbs:
Unkle your items are ready but you said you want them shipped to Naija. Abeg call me :taunt:
Who are you again? How I go carry call you?

Abeg send mine to Amelika... my pipul will get it to me in Naija with the next available plane...
Uncle, why are you talking to yourself?
Uncle Hemi, any World Cup bras for sale? :D
We get the customized ones wey you like well well, see below. First batch almost ready. You know how hard it is to work with Dr Sabi International Tailors, Downtown Aba :lol: :lol:

*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

metalalloy wrote:[/video]
And coca-cola is sponsoring naija. conflict for the players?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

platinum wrote:
nanijoe wrote:I don't think its a supply chain problem...Nike's entire World Cup strategy has been based around the Nigerian Jersey. I suspect there will be spurts of availability over the next few weeks, to go along with all the back ordered jerseys
goke313 wrote:Being in Supply Chain industry, I'm actually happy Aba boys winning. Nike forecasting-team underestimated the Nigerian market. Also by delaying it and not making easily accessible to Nigerians in Nigeria/US/UK/etc.
Exactly what I was told.

This is 100% marketing driven not about giving the product to everyone. Scarcity drives lust and desire. The relationship with Nigeria started rocky but it has grown up fast and Nigeria is the only Nike federation who was willing to let Nike go 'wild' with designs, so they crafted the 'edgier' marketing around us.

Nike does have supply chain issues FWIW but not around this particular thing.
But I haven't seen one Nike promo with the jerseys here in the US. I'm not buying this marketing strategy excuse
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

platinum wrote:
tmex12 wrote:
platinum wrote:
miky wrote:Everything is sold out!
What are you looking to get? Let me see if I can help you.
Looking for the home and/or away jersey size XL . Shipped Stateside. Can you help?
https://www.soccerloco.com/world-cup/shop/nigeria

I'm told these guys still have some in the US.

Confirming with my friend on another couple of smaller websites, as soon as I find out something, I'll post it.
Platinum, is this site selling authentic stuff? I might have to settle for the away Jersey if confirmed
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

jdizzy wrote:
platinum wrote:
nanijoe wrote:I don't think its a supply chain problem...Nike's entire World Cup strategy has been based around the Nigerian Jersey. I suspect there will be spurts of availability over the next few weeks, to go along with all the back ordered jerseys
goke313 wrote:Being in Supply Chain industry, I'm actually happy Aba boys winning. Nike forecasting-team underestimated the Nigerian market. Also by delaying it and not making easily accessible to Nigerians in Nigeria/US/UK/etc.
Exactly what I was told.

This is 100% marketing driven not about giving the product to everyone. Scarcity drives lust and desire. The relationship with Nigeria started rocky but it has grown up fast and Nigeria is the only Nike federation who was willing to let Nike go 'wild' with designs, so they crafted the 'edgier' marketing around us.

Nike does have supply chain issues FWIW but not around this particular thing.
But I haven't seen one Nike promo with the jerseys here in the US. I'm not buying this marketing strategy excuse
Just because you did not see anything does not mean it did not exist :lol: :lol:

It was on freaking Hypebeast for crying out loud! The unveiling video was also on various social media sites

https://hypebeast.com/2018/2/nike-niger ... m-kit-2018

FYI, Nike is a NOT an official sponsor of the world cup. So they have to be very careful how they advertise anything in connection with it.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Cellular wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Detcord wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Detcord wrote:Fans arriving Russia can pre-order their Jerseys with their names. The Away Jersey has sizes S - 2XL, Home Jersey has sizes S-XL.

Anybody interested should Pm for the Jerseys and other Naija fans items available

Size XL.

Unkle your items are ready but you said you want them shipped to Naija. Abeg call me :taunt:
Who are you again? How I go carry call you?

Abeg send mine to Amelika... my pipul will get it to me in Naija with the next available plane...
Uncle, why are you talking to yourself?
Uncle Hemi, any World Cup bras for sale? :D
We get the customized ones wey you like well well, see below. First batch almost ready. You know how hard it is to work with Dr Sabi International Tailors, Downtown Aba :lol: :lol:

One word for YemiBra :thumbs: :thumbs: .........................Classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kneedeep wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:
nanijoe wrote:they sold 3 million items in 5 minutes , and you think they dont know what they are doing? They are selling this one as a fashion item, not an ordinary world cup jersey
What's the source of this 3 million jerseys? They don't know what they're doing, they could have sold more.
3 million in circulation for the next 18 months.
Source, as in where does the number come from?
http://www.espn.com/soccer/nigeria/stor ... uge-demand
Ok. What a coincidence.
Adidas said last week it expects to sell 1.3 million Germany jerseys this year, helped by the European championship. That is more than the 1 million it sold in 2012 when the last Euro tournament took place, but down from the 3 million shirts it shifted in 2014, when Germany won the World Cup.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-adid ... SKCN0Z60FR
1naija wrote: The new deal next year will be worth more than $100 million plus a bigger in the gear sales. Nike's gamble paid off in a major way for them, but Nigeria is set to get even bigger payday for their decision to go with Nike.
$3.5 million for three years, many miscellaneous basketball players get that. Allegedly, Drake(forward for Secret Babymamas FC of Toronto)got over $10 million from Nike. They weren't doing us a favor, neither were Adidas.
Toronto Raptors were selling more jerseys than the SE were selling in 2015. If Nigeria didn't qualify for the World cup like we didn't for the Nations cup when Nike made the deal we won't be talking about no sold out jerseys. Both sides made the right gamble. Nike is getting paid for their gamble now, but Nigeria will benefit from this deal on the new contract next year and many contracts to come. I bet you don't have any adidas SE jersey, but I am sure you have ordered more than one Nike SE gear already. Why?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I have the Adidas Jersey and I will cop the Nike one too.

:sneaky:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

1naija wrote:
Toronto Raptors were selling more jerseys than the SE were selling in 2015. If Nigeria didn't qualify for the World cup like we didn't for the Nations cup when Nike made the deal we won't be talking about no sold out jerseys. Both sides made the right gamble. Nike is getting paid for their gamble now, but Nigeria will benefit from this deal on the new contract next year and many contracts to come. I bet you don't have any adidas SE jersey, but I am sure you have ordered more than one Nike SE gear already. Why?
Andrew Wiggins got $2 Million last year, I wonder how many shoes he sold :lol: .
Nike pays out sackfuls of money for potential and to crowd out the competition. Nowadays even mid-level entertainers get Nike accounts to order free stuff because each time they wear Nike in public, it means Under Armour and the rest don't get the visibility. All companies do it. It's spilled over to the World Cup this year where Adidas and Nike split 23 teams Puma has only 2 teams.
Long story short is it isn't always a linear relationship, the same reason why garbage teams still get companies to sponsor their arena/stadium.
I do have Adidas jerseys, to their credit they opened the door with the 1994 Jersey.

If because I know nothing about deep sea drilling and want to pay $1 for an oil field, I'm not taking a gamble, I just don't know how to extract value from the property.
Nigerians, spend money on DSTV, aso ebi, Nairabet, make-up artists, premium spirits, tithe, frolicking(it is incredible how many motels are in Lagos these days), Bolivian remy weave, etc. The money is there but isn't obvious to someone who using drying machine purchases and new car finance figures to gauge spending because that's what was in the textbook in the abroad. This is without counting how much Nigerians in Nigeria pay out in bribes every day(who says we don't pay tax, we just don't pay to the government :lol: ), or diaspora flossers.

Even those that buy knockoff stuff have multiple items. All the jerseys, bed-sheets, socks, headrests, etc of Igwe Barca could probably buy at least two real jerseys.
Last edited by Kneedeep on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:
nanijoe wrote:they sold 3 million items in 5 minutes , and you think they dont know what they are doing? They are selling this one as a fashion item, not an ordinary world cup jersey
What's the source of this 3 million jerseys? They don't know what they're doing, they could have sold more.
3 million in circulation for the next 18 months.
Source, as in where does the number come from?
http://www.espn.com/soccer/nigeria/stor ... uge-demand
Ok. What a coincidence.
Adidas said last week it expects to sell 1.3 million Germany jerseys this year, helped by the European championship. That is more than the 1 million it sold in 2012 when the last Euro tournament took place, but down from the 3 million shirts it shifted in 2014, when Germany won the World Cup.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-adid ... SKCN0Z60FR
1naija wrote: The new deal next year will be worth more than $100 million plus a bigger in the gear sales. Nike's gamble paid off in a major way for them, but Nigeria is set to get even bigger payday for their decision to go with Nike.

$3.5 million for three years, many miscellaneous basketball players get that. Allegedly, Drake(forward for Secret Babymamas FC of Toronto)got over $10 million from Nike. They weren't doing us a favor, neither were Adidas.
:clap:

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I know the Jersey has black and a high vis facet to it.

Not sure if it was the HDR in my TV, but the green appeared more florescent than I initially thought.

BUT, I still do not think the Jersey is actually as 'dark' or 'contrasting' as we think it is. I think it is surprisingly in the 'light colour' category and possibly should not be used against teams playing with a white Jersey.

Someone with bad eyesight could peripherally confuse it for a white jersey! I wonder if that was what was plaguing Onazi, perhaps bobo needs to go to Specsavers.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

ORIGINAL will be available for sale in Naija tomorrow for 28k for the home and away kit.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Detcord
Egg
Egg

Post by Detcord »

Cellular wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Size XL.

Put number "4" for me. XL

Unkle your shirts are ready o :thumb:
Look, I'm a coach, I'm not Harry Potter. He is magical, but in reality there is no magic. Magic is fiction and football is real." - José Mourinho
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Detcord wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Size XL.

But why waste the number 4 any and any how? :mad:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Detcord wrote:
Is this our away jersey? They don't look the same to me o.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:laugh: prepaid don buy knockoff, in fact them use super blue omo wash that away jersey
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:lol:

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Detcord wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Size XL.

Thanks Big Uncle.

The green looks like the pre world cup jersey.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So when are Nike planning to restock? I need the jacket before our first game o.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

Detcord wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Size XL.

wrong font
source-> http://www.matthewwolff.com
http://www.matthewwolff.com/portfolio/n ... -cup-2018/