France 2 vs Australia 1 (Match Thread) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg
France 2 vs Australia 1 (Match Thread) FT

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Line ups:

France XI: Lloris, Pavard,Varane, Umtiti, Hernández, Tolisso, Kanté, Pogba, Mbappé, Griezmann, Dembélé

Substitutes: Kimpembe, Lemar, Giroud, Matuidi, N'Zonzi, Mandanda, Rami, Fekir, Sidibe, Thauvin, Mendy, Areola

Australia XI: Ryan, Risdon, Sainsbury, Milligan, Behich, Leckie, Jedinak, Mooy, Kruse, Rogic, Nabbout

Substitutes: Degenek,Meredith,Cahill, Jurman, Luongo, Juric, Jones, Maclaren, Arzani, Vukovic, Petratos,Irvine

Kick off: 10:00 GMT

Link: https://www.totalsportek.com/football/w ... ve-stream/ select Link 2 (has about a 1min delay)
Last edited by uglyoneiamagain on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France (-) vs Australia (-) (Match Thread)

Post by Ekorian »

Does anyone know the latest on Giroud's concussion?
Btw, Australia at some point will bring in Tim Cahill. At 38, he's appearing in his fourth consecutive World cup and hoping to join the elite club of Pele by scoring in all four tournaments.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France 0 vs Australia 0 (Match Thread) 1H

Post by AreaDaddy »

Looks like Australia are planning yo park a bus in this match.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Watch the movement of Mbappe....that is what I want a striker to do
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Mbappeeee
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oh boy see speed on that french front line. Australia already giving pup the fks!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Mbappe, Dembele, Grwismann...thing that make you go hmmmj:-)
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Come on Jedinak.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Leckie three big challenges already. First two allowed, third carded...Nigeria need to be watching, get them in early during the latent phase.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Close one!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

These Aussies .almost scored
---
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

dis yeye lloris should realize this is not spuds abeg. conceded jo!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Keeper kept France in the game...................Good keeper is always key.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dembele this and that, honestly for all the noise about the lad he has not struck me as anything special like Mbappe for example.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:Watch the movement of Mbappe....that is what I want a striker to do

bros do you see the thru passes they asre sending from deep for him to run onto? A striker who knows the right pass will come if you run will run all day for you.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Australia have managed to bring France down to their level

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:Australia have managed to bring France down to their level
They just slowed the ball down. to dia pace :clap:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Brilliant challenge from Sainsbury, nice body check.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:Australia have managed to bring France down to their level
Kpom and great tactics............................you 'battle' them down to your level. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Australia very sloppy under pressure. I hope we can play out of the back today oh.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:Australia very sloppy under pressure. I hope we can play out of the back today oh.
Sloppy ke, for their level they have surprised me the way they have handled themselves with the ball coming out of defence. So far they have nullified France tactics to run at them with 3 fast attackers

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Australia very sloppy under pressure. I hope we can play out of the back today oh.
Sloppy ke, for their level they have surprised me the way they have handled themselves with the ball coming out of defence. So far they have nullified France tactics to run at them with 3 fast attackers
They are trying man. I love the way they are not cowing to France.

Oh boy see tackle!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by metalalloy on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See tackle, even the ball surrendered by bursting...