Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29618
Even Spurs fans have booed Dele in the past. Move on!!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56850
kalani JR wrote:
I thought the booing wasn't personal and more jokey style ribbing. For all of you angry that he's playing for England, get over it, they developed him. Super Eagles can't play absentee then come for every player with a Nigerian ancestor and think its our divine right to them.


He started out playing in Nigeria. Nigeria partly developed him. I doubt he will be this good without the Nigerian influence in his game.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:42 am
Posts: 249
MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS DIDN'T NOT BOO HIM BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAJORITY OF THE FANS YESTERDAY BOOED HIM BECAUSE OF NEGLECTING HIS PARENTS.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A JUDGE, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE, ABANDONING ONES PARENTS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT GOES WELL WITH OUR CULTURE..

IN HIS DEFENCE HIS UP BRINGING AND OTHER FACTOR COULD HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN HIS MINDSET BUT THE FACTS IS ALWAYS HONOUR YOUR PARENTS (Fifth Commandment)

RATHER THAN BEING BOOED, ANOTHER WAY TO PASS THE MESSAGE ACROSS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...

_________________
[img]May%20you%20live%20as%20long%20as%20you%20want%20-%20May%20you%20love%20as%20long%20as%20you%20live%20and%20may%20you%20love%20for%20others%20that%20which%20you%20love%20for%20yourself[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56850
tayuma wrote:
MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS DIDN'T NOT BOO HIM BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAJORITY OF THE FANS YESTERDAY BOOED HIM BECAUSE OF NEGLECTING HIS PARENTS.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A JUDGE, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE, ABANDONING ONES PARENTS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT GOES WELL WITH OUR CULTURE..

IN HIS DEFENCE HIS UP BRINGING AND OTHER FACTOR COULD HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN HIS MINDSET BUT THE FACTS IS ALWAYS HONOUR YOUR PARENTS (Fifth Commandment)

RATHER THAN BEING BOOED, ANOTHER WAY TO PASS THE MESSAGE ACROSS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...


Exactly even if parents did something to offend him. He still needs to open the line of communication to grand parents, sisters and etc. Don't just neglect your family.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3263
ohenhen1 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
I thought the booing wasn't personal and more jokey style ribbing. For all of you angry that he's playing for England, get over it, they developed him. Super Eagles can't play absentee then come for every player with a Nigerian ancestor and think its our divine right to them.


He started out playing in Nigeria. Nigeria partly developed him. I doubt he will be this good without the Nigerian influence in his game.


Which club/youth team did he play for in Nigeria?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56850
kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
I thought the booing wasn't personal and more jokey style ribbing. For all of you angry that he's playing for England, get over it, they developed him. Super Eagles can't play absentee then come for every player with a Nigerian ancestor and think its our divine right to them.


He started out playing in Nigeria. Nigeria partly developed him. I doubt he will be this good without the Nigerian influence in his game.


Which club/youth team did he play for in Nigeria?



You can see the Nigerian flare in his game. He played in Nigeria from age 8 to 11. I don't know the name of his youth team or club.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 37713
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
tayuma wrote:
MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS DIDN'T NOT BOO HIM BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAJORITY OF THE FANS YESTERDAY BOOED HIM BECAUSE OF NEGLECTING HIS PARENTS.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A JUDGE, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE, ABANDONING ONES PARENTS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT GOES WELL WITH OUR CULTURE..

IN HIS DEFENCE HIS UP BRINGING AND OTHER FACTOR COULD HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN HIS MINDSET BUT THE FACTS IS ALWAYS HONOUR YOUR PARENTS (Fifth Commandment)

RATHER THAN BEING BOOED, ANOTHER WAY TO PASS THE MESSAGE ACROSS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...


I don't see how his personal life is anyone's business. If he did a "Ramos" and tried to injure a Nigerian player or even insulted Nigeria directly I can understand, heck I'll even join the chorus, but booing him for his personal business is silly and petty regardless of culture or not. Have we even heard the young man's side of the story?

As someone who has issues with my own father I can relate to how annoying and judgmental Nigerians can be.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6457
Mr. Piffington wrote:
tayuma wrote:
MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS DIDN'T NOT BOO HIM BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAJORITY OF THE FANS YESTERDAY BOOED HIM BECAUSE OF NEGLECTING HIS PARENTS.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A JUDGE, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE, ABANDONING ONES PARENTS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT GOES WELL WITH OUR CULTURE..

IN HIS DEFENCE HIS UP BRINGING AND OTHER FACTOR COULD HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN HIS MINDSET BUT THE FACTS IS ALWAYS HONOUR YOUR PARENTS (Fifth Commandment)

RATHER THAN BEING BOOED, ANOTHER WAY TO PASS THE MESSAGE ACROSS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...


I don't see how his personal life is anyone's business. If he did a "Ramos" and tried to injure a Nigerian player or even insulted Nigeria directly I can understand, heck I'll even join the chorus, but booing him for his personal business is silly and petty regardless of culture or not. Have we even heard the young man's side of the story?

As someone who has issues with my own father I can relate to how annoying and judgmental Nigerians can be.


He was booed and will be booed again. Get over it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 37713
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
aruako1 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
tayuma wrote:
MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS DIDN'T NOT BOO HIM BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAJORITY OF THE FANS YESTERDAY BOOED HIM BECAUSE OF NEGLECTING HIS PARENTS.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A JUDGE, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE, ABANDONING ONES PARENTS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT GOES WELL WITH OUR CULTURE..

IN HIS DEFENCE HIS UP BRINGING AND OTHER FACTOR COULD HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN HIS MINDSET BUT THE FACTS IS ALWAYS HONOUR YOUR PARENTS (Fifth Commandment)

RATHER THAN BEING BOOED, ANOTHER WAY TO PASS THE MESSAGE ACROSS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...


I don't see how his personal life is anyone's business. If he did a "Ramos" and tried to injure a Nigerian player or even insulted Nigeria directly I can understand, heck I'll even join the chorus, but booing him for his personal business is silly and petty regardless of culture or not. Have we even heard the young man's side of the story?

As someone who has issues with my own father I can relate to how annoying and judgmental Nigerians can be.


He was booed and will be booed again. Get over it.


Can't help it if you people are small time hypocrites. Constantly demand Nigerians to be respected yet can't respect yourselves.

Dele didn't choose Nigeria or cut ties with him family, so what? Ignore him and move on.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36611
Location: Somewhere
nanijoe wrote:
This has to be the most incoherent nonsense I have seen on this site...and I have seen plenty of nonsense on this site

marko wrote:
Nigerians are just a replica of their government, praising their thief leaders, saw that today, instead of them booing their naive players in the 1st half who did not seem to know their right from left, could not lay a single pass, knocking each other out cold because of zero Communication, these are the same set of fans that are booing dele ali forgetting there are other black and mixed race players in the england set up, if Nigerian players get booed in Russia, they will cry racism right, dele alli made a right choice not to play with these disjointed set of players

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36611
Location: Somewhere
theDunamis wrote:
A footballer on the opposing team gets booed by fans of the team he is playing against and folks are writing epistles. Wow!! :shock: :shock:

As Damunk has taken care to explain, this is standard fare in football and in fact sports. As long as the fans do not resort to discriminatory and unsavory attacks, there is nothing at all to see here. If I was at the stadium, I will find any reason - including the slightest and most tangential of reasons like Kane stealing goals from teammates - to boo any English player in an attempt to rattle the player and throw him off his game.

This is one of the limited ways fans have to make their presence felt and players that have not been desensitized to that need to sit down on their team psychologist's couch a little longer.



can we rewind the match and boo him again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24153
Location: london
As someone else said quite eloquently, your president choose England as well over Nigeria

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58060
smartbrother wrote:
was the most disgraceful part of today's display
very shameful.

What is disgraceful is that you call yourself "smartbrother" and you claim to be a football fan.

I know Alli is a lot smarter than you and would see the booing as a backhanded compliment. That's what booing opposition players really is. Alli was booed b/c Nigerians would rather have him playing for us than England. We wouldn't want him playing for us if he wasn't good. Angelo Ogbonna was booed when we played Italy. Nobody booed Ikechi Anya when he played for Scotland against us.

Booing any good player that chooses the opposition instead of your team is part and parcel of the fan experience. When Shearer snubbed Manure for Newcastle, Manure fans regularly chanted "there's only one greedy b*stard" at him.

The same Nigerian fans that booed Alli would embrace him and treat him like royalty when England turns against him after he's no longer any use to them. Ask John Fashanu.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58060
Tbite wrote:
I tell people on this forum that these players have multiple allegiances, as do many of us on this forum.

Alli had/has EVERY RIGHT to play for England, actually any neutral would logically deduce that he is more English than he is Nigerian, so why were we angry that he turned us down? Why?

If he wanted to play for us, that would be a bonus, but it was never our right to demand it.

These players grow up in a country, many of them are even born in those countries, they are almost indistinguishable from their Anglo-Saxon peers, in terms of their upbringing, with the difference being, the little bit of home brought to them by their parents.

And in the case of Alli, he even had an estranged father! So he probably knows as much about Nigeria as Raheem Sterling.

He has a right to choose England and Nigerian fans have a right to BOO him!

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58060
1naija wrote:
Funny thing is many of you justifying the boos have pikins that can chose to represent their country of birth instead of Nigeria. I wonder how you would feel if the boos directed at someone you know because they chose to represent their country of birth. I think it was stupid to boo him.

I'd boo my own son if he played for England against Nigeria! I used to like Glenn Hoddle as a player and when he was appointed England manager, my bro asked whether I will start supporting England. I told him I won't support England even if I was their coach. :taunt:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 2217
Location: Nigeria
The SE final 23 have been announced and you guys are still here discussing the booing of an English footballer called Dele Alli. Na wao


_________________
Image
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.


Last edited by lacidi on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44805
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Mr. Piffington wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
tayuma wrote:
MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS DIDN'T NOT BOO HIM BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAJORITY OF THE FANS YESTERDAY BOOED HIM BECAUSE OF NEGLECTING HIS PARENTS.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A JUDGE, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE, ABANDONING ONES PARENTS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT GOES WELL WITH OUR CULTURE..

IN HIS DEFENCE HIS UP BRINGING AND OTHER FACTOR COULD HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN HIS MINDSET BUT THE FACTS IS ALWAYS HONOUR YOUR PARENTS (Fifth Commandment)

RATHER THAN BEING BOOED, ANOTHER WAY TO PASS THE MESSAGE ACROSS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...


I don't see how his personal life is anyone's business. If he did a "Ramos" and tried to injure a Nigerian player or even insulted Nigeria directly I can understand, heck I'll even join the chorus, but booing him for his personal business is silly and petty regardless of culture or not. Have we even heard the young man's side of the story?

As someone who has issues with my own father I can relate to how annoying and judgmental Nigerians can be.


He was booed and will be booed again. Get over it.


Can't help it if you people are small time hypocrites. Constantly demand Nigerians to be respected yet can't respect yourselves.

Dele didn't choose Nigeria or cut ties with him family, so what? Ignore him and move on.


If he is good enough to be chosen by England, he WILL be booed!

You see us booing you even in Rant and Rave? :P

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44805
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:
Funny thing is many of you justifying the boos have pikins that can chose to represent their country of birth instead of Nigeria. I wonder how you would feel if the boos directed at someone you know because they chose to represent their country of birth. I think it was stupid to boo him.

I'd boo my own son if he played for England against Nigeria! I used to like Glenn Hoddle as a player and when he was appointed England manager, my bro asked whether I will start supporting England. I told him I won't support England even if I was their coach. :taunt:


Kpom!

Booing is actually a compliment. Do pipul boo scrubs?

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19821
Location: Chiraq
Cellular wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:
Funny thing is many of you justifying the boos have pikins that can chose to represent their country of birth instead of Nigeria. I wonder how you would feel if the boos directed at someone you know because they chose to represent their country of birth. I think it was stupid to boo him.

I'd boo my own son if he played for England against Nigeria! I used to like Glenn Hoddle as a player and when he was appointed England manager, my bro asked whether I will start supporting England. I told him I won't support England even if I was their coach. :taunt:


Kpom!

Booing is actually a compliment. Do pipul boo scrubs?


i don't think they are complimenting your redskins when the crowd is booing their poor performance.

but yes, booing can be a compliment.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:56 pm
Posts: 7281
Location: Hidden with Christ Jesus
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
can we rewind the match and boo him again? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Chief, if by some miracle we meet England at the World Cup, I will personally be in the stadium conducting the 'bestest', most orchestrated booing ever seen in the round leather game. Every Nigerian and neutral fan will leave that stadium with a sore throat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44805
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
King Futcha wrote:
Cellular wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote:
Funny thing is many of you justifying the boos have pikins that can chose to represent their country of birth instead of Nigeria. I wonder how you would feel if the boos directed at someone you know because they chose to represent their country of birth. I think it was stupid to boo him.

I'd boo my own son if he played for England against Nigeria! I used to like Glenn Hoddle as a player and when he was appointed England manager, my bro asked whether I will start supporting England. I told him I won't support England even if I was their coach. :taunt:


Kpom!

Booing is actually a compliment. Do pipul boo scrubs?


i don't think they are complimenting your redskins when the crowd is booing their poor performance.

but yes, booing can be a compliment.


When you are booing a team, you are booing their performance.

When you are booing a player it is because he is someone that you care enough to boo...

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6457
Mr. Piffington wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
tayuma wrote:
MAJORITY OF THE SUPPORTERS DIDN'T NOT BOO HIM BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND, MAJORITY OF THE FANS YESTERDAY BOOED HIM BECAUSE OF NEGLECTING HIS PARENTS.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A JUDGE, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE, ABANDONING ONES PARENTS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT GOES WELL WITH OUR CULTURE..

IN HIS DEFENCE HIS UP BRINGING AND OTHER FACTOR COULD HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN HIS MINDSET BUT THE FACTS IS ALWAYS HONOUR YOUR PARENTS (Fifth Commandment)

RATHER THAN BEING BOOED, ANOTHER WAY TO PASS THE MESSAGE ACROSS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...


I don't see how his personal life is anyone's business. If he did a "Ramos" and tried to injure a Nigerian player or even insulted Nigeria directly I can understand, heck I'll even join the chorus, but booing him for his personal business is silly and petty regardless of culture or not. Have we even heard the young man's side of the story?

As someone who has issues with my own father I can relate to how annoying and judgmental Nigerians can be.


He was booed and will be booed again. Get over it.


Can't help it if you people are small time hypocrites. Constantly demand Nigerians to be respected yet can't respect yourselves.

Dele didn't choose Nigeria or cut ties with him family, so what? Ignore him and move on.


Can't help if you are so sensitive about fans booing an opposing player with ties to their team. Everyone else has moved on - you haven't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3263
ohenhen1 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
I thought the booing wasn't personal and more jokey style ribbing. For all of you angry that he's playing for England, get over it, they developed him. Super Eagles can't play absentee then come for every player with a Nigerian ancestor and think its our divine right to them.


He started out playing in Nigeria. Nigeria partly developed him. I doubt he will be this good without the Nigerian influence in his game.


Which club/youth team did he play for in Nigeria?



You can see the Nigerian flare in his game. He played in Nigeria from age 8 to 11. I don't know the name of his youth team or club.


Please name a team, playing in the street or school at 8 or 10 doesn’t count as development nor does it compare to what the FA and MK Dons did for him.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fabio, Google [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group