Nigeria conceeds goals early in international matches

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria conceeds goals early in international matches

Post by marko »

Over the years, say last 20 years watching super eagles, They have a tendency to conceed early in games, especially within the 1st 5-10 minutes, they dont seem to wake up until the opposition strikes early

If we do a research on this, you will see a definite pattern of what times Nigeria are more than likely to conceed, the opposition always uses this to their advantage, match starts, a long ball from midfield, before you know it, the keeper is bringing the ball out of the net

Nigeria defence are always guilty of been caught napping, another thing is set play, corners, why do we still conceed from this?

Also before the stroke of half time, Nigeria is very vulnurable to an equaliser or the opposition scoring

I have seen this quite a few times but the one that bothers me most is the first 5-10 minutes, they always seem to get out of their blocks slowly

Croatia will study Nigeria and from what i saw yesterday, they will have confidence to punish us anytime we decide to commit school boy errors

But please anyone should feel free to do their own research about what times we conceed at previous world cups, confederarion cups and what not

Another thing that pains me is opposition players that do not have any business scoring goals in matches always seem to score against Nigeria

When we are busy celebrating an equaliser or we do score first, the over elaborate celebration, by the time we calm down, we are taking the ball from the back of our net again
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria conceeds goals early in international matches

Post by walesvilla »

And it seems to eagles time to warm up into games on the world stage -
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

That pattern kept on repeating itself, even yesterday was no difference, early goal from a player who should never be on tbe score sheet
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

That's the Nigerian mentality, even the fans are to blame with the AA'S and Boos. Encouraging the team to showboat.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

DIMKA76 wrote:That's the Nigerian mentality, even the fans are to blame with the AA'S and Boos. Encouraging the team to showboat.
The players should be professional enough not to play to the gallery, even Iwobi did not do any fanch tricks yesterday, kept it plain and simple

Marko
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

We more often than not end up chasing games some times we catchup and win, sometimes we draw.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I hope this is not the case today, the first 10 mins will be crucial for Nigeria, They have a knack for been slow starters in games, just hope the defence switches on from the 1st whistle

Marko