Nigrian National Teams and Refrees Calls...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Next
Egg
Egg
Nigrian National Teams and Refrees Calls...

Post by Next »

I'm just wondering and I think most of us must have noticed this behavior too.

In matches whenever the refs make a wrong call against national teams there is hardly any protest neither from the teams captains nor from the players themselves. They just accept the calls and these calls have been mostly to the disadvantage of the team(recent case, SE vs DRC, the penalty call against Aina. Even Stevie Wonder knew that was outside the box and nobody protested. Ok, it's just a friendly game but so what!). I've seen other teams be it clubs or national teams from other countries and the way they protest calls by refs and something forced the refs to change their decisions.

So my question is: Are the Nigerian teams just too weak to question refs calls (for fear of being giving yellow card) or it's a Nigerian or black man like thing? When there are wrong calls by refs and the team captain does nothing but to accept such calls i get furious about that....

Your thoughts please
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku