Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Toure

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Yaya Touré claims that Pep Guardiola ‘does not like Afri

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes! defend your master! how dare these useless Africans speak ill of the master! :rotf: :rotf: How much of a starter was Seydou? and how many Africans has Pep purchased? he has coached 3 teams.
Pep could hate Africans, but Keita's mama won't start him b/4 Xavi and Iniesta.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who will Kaita's mama start for Bayern and City? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you want to run into hiding! lets concentrate on what Yaya said. What do you think about a guy who has known Pep, PERSONALLY FOR CLOSE TO A DECADE, saying that Pep hates YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PEOPLE! What do you think about that?? :rotf: :rotf:

The Mourinho that you hate with a passion married an African woman and goes to Africa for humanitarian work. Essien called him, and he ran to Ghana to help out! While your master, Pep, hates you and your family! I am sorry for you. Deeply sorry.

You will sell your whole village into slavery, if it means you support your master, Pep. :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who will Kaita's mama start for Bayern and City? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you want to run into hiding! You will sell your whole village into slavery, if it means you support your master, Pep. :rotf: :rotf:
Yaya's mama won't start him for City in the past 2 seasons, esp as she knows his real age - unlike us. :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I see you want to run into hiding! You will sell your whole village into slavery, if it means you support your master, Pep. :rotf: :rotf:
Yaya's mama won't start him for City in the past 2 seasons, esp as she knows his real age - unlike us. :lol:
Yes, insult the African! Yaya says "pep does not like Africans," and your instinct is to insult the African and call question to his age. Rather than face the issue, which is that your master hates you and your family. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: WOW!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who will Kaita's mama start for Bayern and City? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you want to run into hiding! lets concentrate on what Yaya said. What do you think about a guy who has known Pep, PERSONALLY FOR CLOSE TO A DECADE, saying that Pep hates YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PEOPLE! What do you think about that?? :rotf: :rotf:

The Mourinho that you hate with a passion married an African woman and goes to Africa for humanitarian work. Essien called him, and he ran to Ghana to help out! While your master, Pep, hates you and your family! I am sorry for you. Deeply sorry.

You will sell your whole village into slavery, if it means you support your master, Pep. :rotf: :rotf:
Prayers won't work for you. You need exorcism.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who will Kaita's mama start for Bayern and City? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Prayers won't work for you. You need exorcism.

Yes! Thank you. Now, lets talk about what Pep needs. Pep hates you and your family!

I see what you are doing! You dont want to speak about Pep because you dont want to question your lord and personal savior, Pep. So you want to deflect. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii!! this is soooooo funny! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So this is what they mean when they say "mental slavery??" You rather insult your own family, your own people and attack your own fellow african, just to defend your master. :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Yes, insult the African! Yaya says "pep does not like Africans," and your instinct is to insult the African and call question to his age. Rather than face the issue, which is that your master hates you and your family. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: WOW!
I don't know if Pep doesn't like Africans - I don't know the guy.

I don't know Yaya's real age.

I know he runs like a pregnant woman these days.

I know the examples of Pep's hate - Eto'o, Keita, Yaya and Kele do not hold water.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I don't know if Pep doesn't like Africans - I don't know the guy.

I don't know Yaya's real age.

I know he runs like a pregnant woman these days.

I know the examples of Pep's hate - Eto'o, Keita, Yaya and Kele do not hold water.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Someone who knows Pep, personally for close to a decade, just told you now that pep hates Africans. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But you are not going to believe him abi???!! We all know what you would have said if it was Mourinho!

Just this morning you were defending Conte against Mikel. Now, its Pep against Yaya.

We can all see it! Keep kowtowing to the master against your own brothers. what a shame.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

Yes! Thank you. Now, lets talk about what Pep needs. Pep hates you and your family!

I see what you are doing! You dont want to speak about Pep because you dont want to question your lord and personal savior, Pep. So you want to deflect. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii!! this is soooooo funny! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So this is what they mean when they say "mental slavery??" You rather insult your own family, your own people and attack your own fellow african, just to defend your master. :rotf:
I only speak about stuff I know. I've already said it is possible that Pep hates Africans. I just don't know and need further info. Telling me he got rid of Eto'o, Kele, benched Yaya, benched Keita is just not strong evidence.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I only speak about stuff I know. I've already said it is possible that Pep hates Africans. I just don't know and need further info. Telling me he got rid of Eto'o, Kele, benched Yaya, benched Keita is just not strong evidence.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS A JOKE!

So, all of a sudden, you are only going to speak about stuff you know??? Because now, the issue is about Pep's hatred for you and your family and other Africans?? All of a sudden, you only speak about stuff you know??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am going to bookmark this. :lol: :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Tou

Post by YUJAM »

Yaya played a lot under Pep until the emergence of Busques who is better than Yaya at the DM. He played Keita too. The issue at Barca was that they fielded a midfield trio of Busquets, Xavi and Inesta.

BTW Mendy and Alaba both African looking and he started them. There is no clear evidence of racism
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Someone who knows Pep, personally for close to a decade, just told you now that pep hates Africans. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But you are not going to believe him abi???!! We all know what you would have said if it was Mourinho!

Just this morning you were defending Conte against Mikel. Now, its Pep against Yaya.

We can all see it! Keep kowtowing to the master against your own brothers. what a shame.
I said it is possible that Pep hates Africans. I also know that Yaya is not the player he was 5 years ago, has just been shipped out and it could be sour grapes. I am keeping an open mind pending further info. That's how sensible people flow - this is all alien to you.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:Telling me he got rid of Eto'o, Kele, benched Yaya, benched Keita is just not strong evidence.
Yaya Toure has KNOWN Pep for close to a decade, HE HAS NOW TOLD YOU THAT PEP HATES AFRICANS.

DID Yaya mention Eto'o, kele and Keita??? Yaya has told you about a man he has known, PERSONALLY, for close to ten years. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I said it is possible that Pep hates Africans. I also know that Yaya is not the player he was 5 years ago, has just been shipped out and it could be sour grapes. I am keeping an open mind pending further info. That's how sensible people flow - this is all alien to you.
WHy?? because Pep is the accused?? Will you also keep an open mind for Mourinho or anyone else?? :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

YUJAM wrote:Yaya played a lot under Pep until the emergence of Busques who is better than Yaya at the DM. He played Keita too. The issue at Barca was that they fielded a midfield trio of Busquets, Xavi and Inesta.

BTW Mendy and Alaba both African looking and he started them. There is no clear evidence of racism
Africans born outside Africa don't count to our resident loonies. I've never known a racist to make that distinction.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:Yaya played a lot under Pep until the emergence of Busques who is better than Yaya at the DM. He played Keita too. The issue at Barca was that they fielded a midfield trio of Busquets, Xavi and Inesta.
Uncle, please dont insult us. Pep and Busquets joined Barcelona on the same date.

Pep played Yaya as a CB.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

African-looking????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I dont even know if I should take that racist comment seriously. Do you know what an African looks like? Does Alaba and Mendy look like people from east africa or north africa? or even south Africa?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Did you just say "African looking?' :rotf: :rotf:

Like I thought, you and CIC will debase yourselves and even go to the lenght of disgracing your reputations, just to support and defend your master, Pep. What a shame. You literally just made a racist and ignorant statement and reduced your reputation just becuase you cannot bring yourself to say the truth about a man you have never met. :lol: :lol:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
WHy?? because Pep is the accused?? Will you also keep an open mind for Mourinho or anyone else?? :rotf: :rotf:
B/c there is contradictory evidence. A racist doesn't like black people, regardless of where you were born. The examples of hating Africans presented don't hold water. Yaya's best days are behind him, so it makes sense to ship him out. Yaya has history of saying strange things - the birthday cake incident. He could be saying this b/c of the way he left City. It is also possible that Pep doesn't like Africans. I'm keeping an open mind.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, Yaya NEVER called Pep a racist. he said Pep does not like Africans.

Anyway, i am happy my point has been proven. Yujam and CIC will rather destroy their own brothers and sell their village into slavery than say the truth about their master.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Yaya Toure has KNOWN Pep for close to a decade, HE HAS NOW TOLD YOU THAT PEP HATES AFRICANS.

DID Yaya mention Eto'o, kele and Keita??? Yaya has told you about a man he has known, PERSONALLY, for close to ten years. :lol:
That's why we need further info on why Yaya reached his conclusion. I'm also looking at the full picture of a player who has been shipped out, with history of drama queen behaviour.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Yaya Toure has KNOWN Pep for close to a decade, HE HAS NOW TOLD YOU THAT PEP HATES AFRICANS.

That's why we need further info on why Yaya reached his conclusion. I'm also looking at the full picture of a player who has been shipped out, with history of drama queen behaviour.
I can see you keep blaming the African and bringing out things to disparage the African why you "wait for more info" before you condemn the white man. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The African is his own worst enemy. wow! just wow! :oops: :oops:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Uncle, please dont insult us. Pep and Busquets joined Barcelona on the same date.

Pep played Yaya as a CB.
Yaya joined Barca in 2007. Busquets joined La Masia in 2005, Barca B in 2007 and the senior team in 2008. Yaya only played CB when there were injuries/suspensions to Puyol/Pique.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I guarantee some will defend the devil in this forum. I have been saying this for years about Pep. I am glad the player himself said it. It is easy to spot if one has any little discernment.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: I can see you keep blaming the African and bringing out things to disparage the African why you "wait for more info" before you condemn the white man. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The African is his own worst enemy. wow! just wow! :oops: :oops:
Natural justice means you hear the evidence b/4 you reach a conclusion.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Yaya Toure is a drama queen and Pep doesn't like drama queens, he's not the type of person to stroke egos. Pep had an issue with Zlatan as well, is he racist towards Swedes too?
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.