Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Toure

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Tou

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Pep benched Bravo for Ederson, I guess he’s racist to Chileans too.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

platinum wrote:Exactly, it isn't racism. I'll nitpick on it gladly. It may be another -ism but lets not pull the racist card like this. The reason I'm pushing this is because as you grow through life, you'll come to see your fellow blacks who've spoiled the road for you by crying wolf when it was never there. Lets call racism when it IS there and not fling it around for any old reason. Yay has a history of being a spoiled brat, even this time, his whole accusation is built on the sandy beaches of him being an excellent star who should be playing at the highest level. That is not the case I'd argue.
The standard test in any court is one of "reasonableness". You are being reasonable and to the unreasonable being reasonable is "defending" Pep, not knowing there is a wider issue here.

I once took my employer to court for racial discrimination b/c I was refused promotion. Another black guy was charged with fraud and was sacked. He also went to court claiming he was sacked b/c he is black. Claims like his undermine the genuine cases.
http://www.naijiant.com/
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote:At Bayern, only ONE African played under Pep - Mehdi Benatia :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And we all know what happened to Mehdi. :rotf:
forgot about him, so the updated mistreated by pep list.

Eto'o
Keita
Yaya
Kelechi
Bony
Benatia

treated well by pep list:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:danfo, e be like you want mek dem lock this thread. PLEASE instead of firing the salvo here, carry am go that arsenal thread so that one gets locked!
I don't know why you even suggest any thread should get locked. One person here has stepped out of line, like he has done so many times here. He can make references to my spat with other forum members but it is a false equivalence because, not once did I break forum rules.

You can have an altercation and stay within forum rules. If he is not intelligent enough to play by the rules like everyone else, he should be punished accordingly.

I demand forum rules are applied. I will pursue this matter vigorously.
Osare, if you put me in charge of this forum, I go lock every thread wey no concern the Eagles until after the world cup or until the team is eliminated :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, the world cup dey come, lets all enjoy it and channel our energy and positive thoughts towards our Eagles.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

King Futcha wrote:
danfo driver wrote:At Bayern, only ONE African played under Pep - Mehdi Benatia :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And we all know what happened to Mehdi. :rotf:

Eto'o
Keita
Yaya
Kelechi
Bony
Benatia

“Whilst I’m manager, Keita will stay, because he’s the most generous footballer I’ve ever known. He deserves everything.”
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:danfo, e be like you want mek dem lock this thread. PLEASE instead of firing the salvo here, carry am go that arsenal thread so that one gets locked!
I don't know why you even suggest any thread should get locked. One person here has stepped out of line, like he has done so many times here. He can make references to my spat with other forum members but it is a false equivalence because, not once did I break forum rules.

You can have an altercation and stay within forum rules. If he is not intelligent enough to play by the rules like everyone else, he should be punished accordingly.

I demand forum rules are applied. I will pursue this matter vigorously.

:lol: look at this uninteligent cretin. You think this is 2005 when anyone took you seirously? :lol: you arw a joke! A short cvnt who everyone looks at and laughs at.

Lol @ “i will pursue this matter vigorously.” :lol: :lol: Stupid cvnt
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
platinum wrote:Exactly, it isn't racism. I'll nitpick on it gladly. It may be another -ism but lets not pull the racist card like this. The reason I'm pushing this is because as you grow through life, you'll come to see your fellow blacks who've spoiled the road for you by crying wolf when it was never there. Lets call racism when it IS there and not fling it around for any old reason. Yay has a history of being a spoiled brat, even this time, his whole accusation is built on the sandy beaches of him being an excellent star who should be playing at the highest level. That is not the case I'd argue.
The standard test in any court is one of "reasonableness". You are being reasonable and to the unreasonable being reasonable is "defending" Pep, not knowing there is a wider issue here.

I once took my employer to court for racial discrimination b/c I was refused promotion. Another black guy was charged with fraud and was sacked. He also went to court claiming he was sacked b/c he is black. Claims like his undermine the genuine cases.

I am shocked at how reasonable you have become :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Don't know if Pep hates Africans or not but some of the reasons being given are laughable. So what if he got rid of Hart and molly cuddled Keita and a few token Africans? He could easily be one of those that tolerates Africans except the ones that actually have a backbone i.e Etoo and Yaya.

Tbh I don't even care if he hates Africans - no be today. It's just a bit irritating how people are calling Yaya drama queen and rewriting history propping up a donkey like Busquets. Yaya has had a long career and in a few instances he acted up, but by and large he has been a model citizen. The way he was treated by Pep first in Barca and then in Man City was disgusting. We all know he was on his way down in City but he hadn't regressed to the point of being relegated to the reserves and he shouldn't have been forced to apologize for what his agent said. That's not a way to treat a legend and long serving servant of a club.

Those could be classic signs of a racist or just a wanker or maybe both.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
I am shocked at how reasonable you have become :lol:
I'm not shocked at how unreasonable you are.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

txj wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Eto'o
Keita
Yaya
Kelechi
Bony
Benatia

“Whilst I’m manager, Keita will stay, because he’s the most generous footballer I’ve ever known. He deserves everything.”
"Everyone wanted to play but the coach offered me the job of playing at left-back, a position in which I had never played.

"He said it was fine. No-one would refuse to play a Champions League final, but I'm not selfish [and said I wasn't comfortable]," he added.

"Pep and I speak hardly at all. I am a person who does not speak much, even less with coaches," he explained.
Saints baby we did it
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

platinum, abeg I've answered your question please come and answer mine.

Why are you insisting upon defining the term correctly now but you weren't back in January?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:
txj wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Eto'o
Keita
Yaya
Kelechi
Bony
Benatia

"Everyone wanted to play but the coach offered me the job of playing at left-back, a position in which I had never played.

"He said it was fine. No-one would refuse to play a Champions League final, but I'm not selfish [and said I wasn't comfortable]," he added.

"Pep and I speak hardly at all. I am a person who does not speak much, even less with coaches," he explained.
Keita has gone back and forth on the Pep issue. He has called Pep out for saying good things about him while keeping his #$% on the bench. But he has reportedly also said that Pep is the best manager he has ever had and he owes a lot in his career to Pep.
Last edited by metalalloy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

cic old boy wrote:

LOL so in your book Yaya is closer to the guy charged with fraud than you. Based on what again?

Knowing the history of discrimination in the world against black people, it is unreasonable for anybody's first instinct to be searching out the black man's history and defend the accused. A normal first instinct would be to search out the accused person's history and ask, for instance, how African players have fared with the accused in charge.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Mr. Piffington wrote:Pep benched Bravo for Ederson, I guess he’s racist to Chileans too.
Awww so cute. Your attempt at one-line witticisms will be funny one day. Keep trying... never give up.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

niyi wrote:platinum, abeg I've answered your question please come and answer mine.

Why are you insisting upon defining the term correctly now but you weren't back in January?
Read through the thread please. You want me to keep repeating myself? The answers are there. To make it easier, read the bits in red.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

platinum wrote:
niyi wrote:platinum, abeg I've answered your question please come and answer mine.

Read through the thread please. You want me to keep repeating myself? The answers are there. To make it easier, read the bits in red.
I've read and I'm giving you the opportunity to answer because the current answer doesn't make sense. What I see is that you weren't nitpicky in January but between January and June you've grown through life and you've seen fellow Blacks spoiling the road by crying wolf?

I wonder what evidence you have that Yaya is one of those Africans "crying wolf" but that's another topic
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Mr. Piffington wrote:Pep benched Bravo for Ederson, I guess he’s racist to Chileans too.
if this was an nba game, you would have fouled out with all the reaching you are doing in this thread.
Saints baby we did it
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

niyi wrote:
platinum wrote:

I've read and I'm giving you the opportunity to answer because the current answer doesn't make sense. What I see is that you weren't nitpicky in January but between January and June you've grown through life and you've seen fellow Blacks spoiling the road by crying wolf?

I wonder what evidence you have that Yaya is one of those Africans "crying wolf" but that's another topic
You didn't get the answer you wanted is what you mean to say.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

niyi wrote:
LOL so in your book Yaya is closer to the guy charged with fraud than you. Based on what again?

Knowing the history of discrimination in the world against black people, it is unreasonable for anybody's first instinct to be searching out the black man's history and defend the accused. A normal first instinct would be to search out the accused person's history and ask, for instance, how African players have fared with the accused in charge.
The moral of my story is that the guy that shouted wolf when there was none spoiled things for genuine cases. Yaya has said Pep doesn't like Africans. He said he had problems with Pep as did other Africans. There is hardly ever smoking gun evidence with discrimination. So HISTORY is critical. You have to establish a pattern of behaviour. But once you introduce history of the accused, the history of the alleged victim has to be considered. I have asked you to read my posts. I examined the history of Pep's treatment with all Africans that worked with him. I continue to think that it is possible that Pep doesn't like Africans or even all black people. I have been around the world long enough not to take anyone on face value. But I also believe that anything anyone says, esp on serious issues has to be backed solid reasoning. I'm sorry dropping or getting rid of Africa players is not evidence of not liking Africans.

Twice Pep got rid of Africans that should have stayed - Eto'o and Yaya at Barca. The circumstances of each case provide good enough reasons for the decision taken.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
txj wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

Eto'o
Keita
Yaya
Kelechi
Bony
Benatia

Keita has gone back and forth on the Pep issue. He has called Pep out for saying good things about him while keeping his #$% on the bench. But he has reportedly also said that Pep is the best manager he has ever had and he owes a lot in his career to Pep.
not you too...

the last thing keita said was pep needs to stop using me as his 'i don't hate african players,' 'friend' paraphrasing of course.
Saints baby we did it
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

platinum wrote:

niyi, that's not what racism is.

As far as this whole thing goes, again Pep has shown a dislike for STRONG characters, color regardless. Zlatan isn't African from Africa last time I checked. Could Pep be racist? It's possible, it wouldn't surprise me but this example really boggles the mind.
Meanwhile, we know Yaya is a case of his own, I like him, nice guy and very personable but when he throws tantrums, they are not small ones. Going around crying about CAF POTY awards and disrespecting the one who won it, crying about birthday cakes, claiming his DUI was pawpaw juice or whatever that rubbish was. It's not the first time he's thrown his toys out of the pram and the problem is always elsewhere and never him. Meanwhile, I don't think anyone here really disagrees with him being stapled to the bench.

As I said earlier, instead of educating the forum, this thread has become a Pep lovers v Pep haters/personal forum members lifelong squabble of a thread and the discourse has thrown a lot of truth or logic is out the window.
Sorry Plat, you've lumped together 2 groups that really aren't doing the same thing. The only side showing a deartb of logic are those bending over backwards to slice and dice it until it fits.

I mean, you just had to explain to Niyi that what he described didn't fit the definition of racism. He didn't Know that. And he is not the only one. Everyone of them are doing this.

Notice those who aren't willing to discuss the facts. Rather they want to slur you with name-calling. Whether it's Yujam, Danfo, or Kalani...

These guys are more interested in discussing the personality of those who'd support the white man, or slur them with names or claim they should stop supporting Pep seeing as he is not their brother.

None of these retorts addresses the issue.
The logic here is totured... One he is apparently racist because he cut Africans. But he cuts lots of non Africans too. Zlatan, Deco, Joe Hart, to name a few. So that doesn't wash.

This racist guy who had money to buy whoever he wanted, decided to resign Yaya even though he had no obligation to. He let all the other past their prime players who were out of contract go. All of them white or black European... This act of keeping only Yaya of the six when Zabaleta was by a landslide more deserving isn't seen as him being unfair to whites or European Blacks.

Pep, and rightly so, does not like coxky players, and he has treated all of the ones he has encountered similarly. He ships them.our or relegates them. These are the facts. But the moment you throw the hint of racism out, black folks become zombies. Can't see reason beyond their noses.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

kalani JR wrote:
spastic wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
It's difficult to prove racism/prejudice when he hasn't had an explicit moment like Blanc did in 2012(?) and he could very well be a non racist. What I do find disturbing is how forcefully and willingly some have taken to deny racism.
Wait let me try this reasoning out.

I know you are a pedophile. It's difficult to prove because you don't have ant explicit moments like the Subway guy in 2015. However, you could very well not be a pedophile. But what I would find disturbing is if anyone comes forward forcefully and willingly to challenge my opinion of you as a pedophile.

It doesn't take much reasoning power to see how poorly your system works
spastic I've seen your posts before and you are a lot more intelligent than this, or at least you were. So if my recollections are only representative of a past time, then that is a greater tragedy than anything else in this thread.
I agree with you. My post here shows very little intelligence. I was simply showing how assinine this manner of argument can be.

:(
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So now that we all agree he doesn't like African Players, is there anything we can do about this Pep guy?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!