Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Toure

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Tou

Post by niyi »

platinum wrote:
niyi wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
:D :D
well then, let's be reasonable

Yaya is lying
AN12 is lying

simple reasoning
Quit writing like a 5 year old. Take a position and explain why you took your position. You may convince somebody. If you think he hates Africans, explain why so and what makes Africans born in Africa less worthy than those born elsewhere. It is quite possible that he hates Africans, but the people complaining are two disgruntled ex-employees.
Please stop CIC. Guardiola is not a family member or a friend to you so I don't get why you're defending him so hard.

Does being disgruntled make their complains less worthy? This is the usual $#% people say to women who complain about harrassment in the work place. The two disgruntled employees are probably the two best players in the history of African football without a history of accusing other coaches of racism. You keep talking about this as if racism can't be specific. Didn't Westham have a specific policy against African players too?

On an anecdotal note, I know a person who is specifically racist to Chinese people who come to America for undergraduate education and decide to stay for graduate studies. He isn't against Chinese people born in the US or those who come to the US specifically for graduate education. His reasoning is that many of them just go to grad school not because they want to but because they want to stay longer in the US. So please miss me with this "he has black friends" sh*t.

niyi, that's not what racism is.

As far as this whole thing goes, again Pep has shown a dislike for STRONG characters, color regardless. Zlatan isn't African from Africa last time I checked. Could Pep be racist? It's possible, it wouldn't surprise me but this example really boggles the mind.
Meanwhile, we know Yaya is a case of his own, I like him, nice guy and very personable but when he throws tantrums, they are not small ones. Going around crying about CAF POTY awards and disrespecting the one who won it, crying about birthday cakes, claiming his DUI was pawpaw juice or whatever that rubbish was. It's not the first time he's thrown his toys out of the pram and the problem is always elsewhere and never him. Meanwhile, I don't think anyone here really disagrees with him being stapled to the bench.

As I said earlier, instead of educating the forum, this thread has become a Pep lovers v Pep haters/personal forum members lifelong squabble of a thread and the discourse has thrown a lot of truth or logic is out the window.
I don't know what you call generalization, discrimination or bigotry partially based on race or ethnicity. I call it racism.

When the English papers described West Ham's anti-African policy last fall, they called it racism.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

At Bayern, only ONE African played under Pep - Mehdi Benatia :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And we all know what happened to Mehdi. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Here's the thread on West Ham's anti-African policy... started by platinum. You didn't have a problem with people calling it racism back then. You didn't raise up the fact that West Ham had Mikhail Antonio and Obiang

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286026
Last edited by niyi on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

niyi wrote:
platinum wrote:
niyi wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

Yaya is lying
AN12 is lying

simple reasoning
Quit writing like a 5 year old. Take a position and explain why you took your position. You may convince somebody. If you think he hates Africans, explain why so and what makes Africans born in Africa less worthy than those born elsewhere. It is quite possible that he hates Africans, but the people complaining are two disgruntled ex-employees.
Please stop CIC. Guardiola is not a family member or a friend to you so I don't get why you're defending him so hard.

Does being disgruntled make their complains less worthy? This is the usual $#% people say to women who complain about harrassment in the work place. The two disgruntled employees are probably the two best players in the history of African football without a history of accusing other coaches of racism. You keep talking about this as if racism can't be specific. Didn't Westham have a specific policy against African players too?

On an anecdotal note, I know a person who is specifically racist to Chinese people who come to America for undergraduate education and decide to stay for graduate studies. He isn't against Chinese people born in the US or those who come to the US specifically for graduate education. His reasoning is that many of them just go to grad school not because they want to but because they want to stay longer in the US. So please miss me with this "he has black friends" sh*t.

As far as this whole thing goes, again Pep has shown a dislike for STRONG characters, color regardless. Zlatan isn't African from Africa last time I checked. Could Pep be racist? It's possible, it wouldn't surprise me but this example really boggles the mind.
Meanwhile, we know Yaya is a case of his own, I like him, nice guy and very personable but when he throws tantrums, they are not small ones. Going around crying about CAF POTY awards and disrespecting the one who won it, crying about birthday cakes, claiming his DUI was pawpaw juice or whatever that rubbish was. It's not the first time he's thrown his toys out of the pram and the problem is always elsewhere and never him. Meanwhile, I don't think anyone here really disagrees with him being stapled to the bench.

As I said earlier, instead of educating the forum, this thread has become a Pep lovers v Pep haters/personal forum members lifelong squabble of a thread and the discourse has thrown a lot of truth or logic is out the window.
I don't know what you call generalization, discrimination or bigotry partially based on race or ethnicity. I call it racism.

When the English papers described West Ham's anti-African policy last fall, they called it racism.

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

He clearly has no issue with blacks as we've seen at City. There's another -ism you're (and this isn't simply specific to you) looking for and it's not racism.

You live in the US I assume. If you do, you'll be familiar with some of the biases from many African-Americans towards Africans, what would you term that?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

niyi wrote:Here's the thread on West Ham's anti-African policy... started by platinum. You didn't have a problem with people calling it racism back then. You didn't raise up the fact that West Ham had Mikhail Antonio and Obiang

Bruv, there are several things to unpack here so let's take it step by step and with reasonable logic.

- I started the thread and mainly let people postulate.
- The fact that I didn't debate the verbiage of the English papers then doesn't preclude me from clarifying the issue now, does it? It was an -ism, let's clarify what kind it is.
- All this is coming from Yaya Toure who has a history of sorts. In any sane court, the first thing the defense of Pep would do would be pick apart Yaya's clear history of being a bit of a drama queen.
- Once again, you're not addressing the fact that YOU would probably have benched Yaya too especially seeing how their season was going/went.
- again I ask, what do you call it when african-americans are discriminatory to africans? Even more so than those of other races.

A lot to unpack, slowly we will get to the biases inherent here.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

platinum wrote:
niyi wrote:Here's the thread on West Ham's anti-African policy... started by platinum. You didn't have a problem with people calling it racism back then. You didn't raise up the fact that West Ham had Mikhail Antonio and Obiang

Bruv, there are several things to unpack here so let's take it step by step and with reasonable logic.

- The fact that I didn't debate the verbiage of the English papers then doesn't preclude me from clarifying the issue now, does it? It was an -ism, let's clarify what kind it is.
- All this is coming from Yaya Toure who has a history of sorts. In any sane court, the first thing the defense of Pep would do would be pick apart Yaya's clear history of being a bit of a drama queen.
- Once again, you're not addressing the fact that YOU would probably have benched Yaya too especially seeing how their season was going/went.
- again I ask, what do you call it when african-americans are discriminatory to africans? Even more so than those of other races.

1. Good. Many people back then called it racism. I speculate that your need to define the same thing this time has to do with the fact that you like the accused in this case while you didn't care about the accused person the last time.

2. Like I am saying Yaya's history of sorts has never included accusing anyone of discrimination. Stop digging up $#% in a victim's past to make them seem less credible.

I don't care about your last two points but I'll answer anyway.

3. I would never bench Yaya for Busquets in 2010!
4. I would call that xenophobia or ethnicism based on the fact that African Americans and Africans belong to the same race.

The emphasis and argument on the right "term" is deflecting from the main point. AFAIK Yaya did not call it anything, he just said Pep doesn't like Africans. I call it racism, you don't... that's our headache.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
niyi wrote:
platinum wrote:
niyi wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

Yaya is lying
AN12 is lying

simple reasoning

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

He clearly has no issue with blacks as we've seen at City. There's another -ism you're (and this isn't simply specific to you) looking for and it's not racism.

You live in the US I assume. If you do, you'll be familiar with some of the biases from many African-Americans towards Africans, what would you term that?
I take it you have met Pep?

I get it now. So when someone who has known Pep for 8 years or so says Pep does not like Africans. We should call the person an age cheat, and wait for evidence. But when a person who has NEVER met Pep in his life, says "Pep CLEARLY has no issues with blacks," we should believe you?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

niyi wrote:
platinum wrote:

1. Good. Many people back then called it racism. I speculate that your need to define the same thing this time has to do with the fact that you like the accused in this case while you didn't care about the accused person the last time. I have already said it wouldn't surprise me if Pep was racist. I like the accused? He's a great coach, he's not the kind of character I relate to or appreciate, I've said that on several occasions on this forum.

2. Like I am saying Yaya's history of sorts has never included accusing anyone of discrimination. Stop digging up $#% in a victim's past to make them seem less credible. Discrimination. Ah, now we're getting somewhere. Yay accused Pep of discriminating against him personally and other Africans but mainly him. This reeks of a ME issue. Again, any credible court would rip Yaya up on this if Pep chooses to take it further. You level these accusations (*he notes that Pep is very clever and will never get caught) then you'd better have some ammo to support your claim

3. I would never bench Yaya for Busquets in 2010! Clearly was the right move for Barcelona, from a money perspective and arguably even from a sporting perspective.
4. I would call that xenophobia or ethnicism based on the fact that African Americans and Africans belong to the same race. Okay good, again. this is an -ism of sorts but racism? No...unless the other blacks at City are of a different race from Yaya

The emphasis and argument on the right "term" is deflecting from the main point. AFAIK Yaya did not call it anything, he just said Pep doesn't like Africans. I call it racism, you don't... that's our headache. Exactly, it isn't racism. I'll nitpick on it gladly. It may be another -ism but lets not pull the racist card like this. The reason I'm pushing this is because as you grow through life, you'll come to see your fellow blacks who've spoiled the road for you by crying wolf when it was never there. Lets call racism when it IS there and not fling it around for any old reason. Yay has a history of being a spoiled brat, even this time, his whole accusation is built on the sandy beaches of him being an excellent star who should be playing at the highest level. That is not the case I'd argue.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:
platinum wrote:

1. Good. Many people back then called it racism. I speculate that your need to define the same thing this time has to do with the fact that you like the accused in this case while you didn't care about the accused person the last time.

2. Like I am saying Yaya's history of sorts has never included accusing anyone of discrimination. Stop digging up $#% in a victim's past to make them seem less credible.

3. I would never bench Yaya for Busquets in 2010!
4. I would call that xenophobia or ethnicism based on the fact that African Americans and Africans belong to the same race.

The emphasis and argument on the right "term" is deflecting from the main point. AFAIK Yaya did not call it anything, he just said Pep doesn't like Africans. I call it racism, you don't... that's our headache.
Cant you see how they continue to disparage Yaya? :rotf: Telling us about his "history of sorts," while we should wait for evidence for the master? kaii!! Africans are truly the worst kind of people. smh
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
So you are still defending the master? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Pepmeister mastered your master Borinho by 19 masterful points and it is paining you. It was a Master Blaster Centurion season and WE are hurting.
And the PepMassa, hates you, your family and your entire continent and its NOT paining you. Instead, you continue to twerk on his lap. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:
niyi wrote:
platinum wrote:
niyi wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

Yaya is lying
AN12 is lying

simple reasoning

I take it you have met Pep?

I get it now. So when someone who has known Pep for 8 years or so says Pep does not like Africans. We should call the person an age cheat, and wait for evidence. But when a person who has NEVER met Pep in his life, says "Pep CLEARLY has no issues with blacks," we should believe you?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap:
danfo, you choose to ignore logic when you don't like people. You dont like Pep, you dont like cic, there's no point debating this one with you. We will debate other matters, on this your, your bias is very clear.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
danfo, you choose to ignore logic when you don't like people. You dont like Pep, you dont like cic, there's no point debating this one with you. We will debate other matters, on this your, your bias is very clear.
You needn't debate anything with me.

By the way, I have ZERO feelings towards Pep, either way. I couldnt care to like or not to like him. I am just very well interested how you guys are bringing out things to disparage Eto'o, Yaya, Kele, but we should "wait for evidence" before we speak about your Massa. :rotf: :rotf: You cant see the issue there?? Yaya has MET Pep and worked with him in two countries and he is tellig you something and you are fighting against it! Yet, you that has never met pep in your life is saying "he clearly has no issue..." and we should listen to you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As for CIC, I actually like CIC very well. And we will get along, very well. You are the one taking our "back and forth" on a faceless forum, seriously. Soon you will tell me that I dislike my Uncle, Yujam, whom I also called out on this matter. :roll:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Yaya Touré claims that Pep Guardiola ‘does not like Afri

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes! defend your master! how dare these useless Africans speak ill of the master! :rotf: :rotf: How much of a starter was Seydou? and how many Africans has Pep purchased? he has coached 3 teams.
Pep could hate Africans, but Keita's mama won't start him b/4 Xavi and Iniesta.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who will Kaita's mama start for Bayern and City? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you want to run into hiding! lets concentrate on what Yaya said. What do you think about a guy who has known Pep, PERSONALLY FOR CLOSE TO A DECADE, saying that Pep hates YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PEOPLE! What do you think about that?? :rotf: :rotf:

The Mourinho that you hate with a passion married an African woman and goes to Africa for humanitarian work. Essien called him, and he ran to Ghana to help out! While your master, Pep, hates you and your family! I am sorry for you. Deeply sorry.

You will sell your whole village into slavery, if it means you support your master, Pep. :rotf: :rotf:
Kaycee2g = okokobioko = yaya = danfo driver. Why the reference to family?

I had you on my ignore list, but I have gone back and read your posts in reference to me that I missed cos you were in my ignore list. You were way out of line. Why this unprovoked reference to family?

Taken you off my ignore list open a thread, here you are doing what you have done consistently here for years. The fact that you are tolerated should not mean you take liberty for licence.

I think it is time we say enough is enough.
That is a very loose interpretation of familial insults/attacks/references.
I am shocked you took time out of your day to respond to a cursed imbecile who has no home training. This wretched fooker, Wafoolishman, who is a 13 year old girl blocking and unblocking boys online :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who spent the whole of last week insulting Kajifu is here opening his smelly mouth.

Abeg ignore the short man devil. na you get time. I read his post and just laughed at the imbecile. At the age of almost 60, still acting like the 13 year old girl he has acted like all his life. Thats why he has refused to grow all his life. :rotf: :rotf: cursed dunce from Warri.
Look at this moron. Nothing surprising, but I hold my fire for now.

Another reference to family with the words, 'home training'. I have to raise this matter by complaining about how we apply forum rules.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:

By the way, I have ZERO feelings towards Pep, either way. I couldnt care to like or not to like him. I am just very well interested how you guys are bringing out things to disparage Eto'o, Yaya, Kele, but we should "wait for evidence" before we speak about your Massa. :rotf: :rotf: You cant see the issue there?? Yaya has MET Pep and worked with him in two countries and he is tellig you something and you are fighting against it! Yet, you that has never met pep in your life is saying "he clearly has no issue..." and we should listen to you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As for CIC, I actually like CIC very well. And we will get along, very well. You are the one taking our "back and forth" on a faceless forum, seriously. Soon you will tell me that I dislike my Uncle, Yujam, whom I also called out on this matter. :roll:
You get along well with CIC? Oh okay. Maybe it's just Waffi you dislike. Carry on, Pep is Massa, Mourinho is Massa, Africans are foolish, playing the white man's game, making the white man rich, and crying about racism instead of going to play their sport on their own continent.

World Cup dey come, Super Eagles dey cook their brew, you fit dey here dey argue about Pep Guardiola killing the African dream.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Yaya Touré claims that Pep Guardiola ‘does not like Afri

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes! defend your master! how dare these useless Africans speak ill of the master! :rotf: :rotf: How much of a starter was Seydou? and how many Africans has Pep purchased? he has coached 3 teams.
Pep could hate Africans, but Keita's mama won't start him b/4 Xavi and Iniesta.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who will Kaita's mama start for Bayern and City? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you want to run into hiding! lets concentrate on what Yaya said. What do you think about a guy who has known Pep, PERSONALLY FOR CLOSE TO A DECADE, saying that Pep hates YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PEOPLE! What do you think about that?? :rotf: :rotf:

The Mourinho that you hate with a passion married an African woman and goes to Africa for humanitarian work. Essien called him, and he ran to Ghana to help out! While your master, Pep, hates you and your family! I am sorry for you. Deeply sorry.

You will sell your whole village into slavery, if it means you support your master, Pep. :rotf: :rotf:
Kaycee2g = okokobioko = yaya = danfo driver. Why the reference to family?

I had you on my ignore list, but I have gone back and read your posts in reference to me that I missed cos you were in my ignore list. You were way out of line. Why this unprovoked reference to family?

Taken you off my ignore list open a thread, here you are doing what you have done consistently here for years. The fact that you are tolerated should not mean you take liberty for licence.

I think it is time we say enough is enough.
That is a very loose interpretation of familial insults/attacks/references.
I am shocked you took time out of your day to respond to a cursed imbecile who has no home training. This wretched fooker, Wafoolishman, who is a 13 year old girl blocking and unblocking boys online :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who spent the whole of last week insulting Kajifu is here opening his smelly mouth.

Abeg ignore the short man devil. na you get time. I read his post and just laughed at the imbecile. At the age of almost 60, still acting like the 13 year old girl he has acted like all his life. Thats why he has refused to grow all his life. :rotf: :rotf: cursed dunce from Warri.
Another reference to family with the words home training. I have to raise this matter by complaining about how we apply forum rules.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Am I supposed to be shaking in my boots? :lol: :lol: :lol: You think I dont know you or what you are about.

Get the foook out of here! I said it, YOU HAVE NO HOME TRAINING. Please block me again and stop talking to me.

Oh!! when you reach there, please complain to the mods to also apply the forum rules to you for your brainlessness last week with Kajifu. hypocrite!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:

You get along well with CIC? Oh okay. Maybe it's just Waffi you dislike. Carry on, Pep is Massa, Mourinho is Massa, Africans are foolish, playing the white man's game, making the white man rich, and crying about racism instead of going to play their sport on their own continent.

World Cup dey come, Super Eagles dey cook their brew, you fit dey here dey argue about Pep Guardiola killing the African dream.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You clearly dont know me. You think I am the kind of person who wastes energy on faceless people. Even Zee and I will get along very well, if we met in person. Please, that trash called waffiman doesnt even cross my mind. :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

spastic wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
It's difficult to prove racism/prejudice when he hasn't had an explicit moment like Blanc did in 2012(?) and he could very well be a non racist. What I do find disturbing is how forcefully and willingly some have taken to deny racism.
Wait let me try this reasoning out.

I know you are a pedophile. It's difficult to prove because you don't have ant explicit moments like the Subway guy in 2015. However, you could very well not be a pedophile. But what I would find disturbing is if anyone comes forward forcefully and willingly to challenge my opinion of you as a pedophile.

It doesn't take much reasoning power to see how poorly your system works
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo, e be like you want mek dem lock this thread. PLEASE instead of firing the salvo here, carry am go that arsenal thread so that one gets locked!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

niyi wrote: Please stop CIC. Guardiola is not a family member or a friend to you so I don't get why you're defending him so hard.

:lol: :lol: So I should keep quiet so you can go to town on something that could be false?

If you have been sacked from your job and then complain about race, gender discrimination, etc the fact you have been sacked provides context to view your claims.

You should actually read my post. I said for football reasons, Yaya should not have left Barca. I also said that for football reasons, Eto'o should have stayed longer there. So no need telling me about their greatness. I explained the circumstances of their leaving. Incidentally, Yaya didn't say anything about African hate then.

The West Ham director claimed that Africans "caused mayhem" when they are not picked. It is stereotyping and it is wrong. I have said it is possible that Pep doesn't like Africans and I have asked all of you that believe that to be the case to say why you think it is so. I even speculated that there could be a tactical angle to this issue.

The reality is that Yaya has made this claim. I would think by now there should have been further clarification as to why Pep allegedly thinks one set of blacks are good and others not so. I would like to see the full France Football interview to see if the journo probed for further details. What we have right now just doesn't cut it. There are enough football reasons for City to cut Yaya loose.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
CIC will give his life for the master! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You offered your arse to Borinho but he's not interested.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

spastic wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
It's difficult to prove racism/prejudice when he hasn't had an explicit moment like Blanc did in 2012(?) and he could very well be a non racist. What I do find disturbing is how forcefully and willingly some have taken to deny racism.
Wait let me try this reasoning out.

I know you are a pedophile. It's difficult to prove because you don't have ant explicit moments like the Subway guy in 2015. However, you could very well not be a pedophile. But what I would find disturbing is if anyone comes forward forcefully and willingly to challenge my opinion of you as a pedophile.

It doesn't take much reasoning power to see how poorly your system works
spastic I've seen your posts before and you are a lot more intelligent than this, or at least you were. So if my recollections are only representative of a past time, then that is a greater tragedy than anything else in this thread.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:At Bayern, only ONE African played under Pep - Mehdi Benatia :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And we all know what happened to Mehdi. :rotf:
Of Moroccan origin born in France. I thought it was sub-Sahara Africans born in Africa that he didn't like. Make up unu minds!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

platinum wrote:danfo, e be like you want mek dem lock this thread. PLEASE instead of firing the salvo here, carry am go that arsenal thread so that one gets locked!
I don't know why you even suggest any thread should get locked. One person here has stepped out of line, like he has done so many times here. He can make references to my spat with other forum members but it is a false equivalence because, not once did I break forum rules.

You can have an altercation and stay within forum rules. If he is not intelligent enough to play by the rules like everyone else, he should be punished accordingly.

I demand forum rules are applied. I will pursue this matter vigorously.